M-Repair the Walls
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

His life had definitely taken a turn for the better. Not something he'd expected. True, his life had been threatened, and he'd been kicked out of his room. Well, Alaki's room. Still, he wasn't going to give up just because he was being childish. He could wait for him to come back to his senses. In the meantime, he was going to have some fun. He'd spent some time gambling, winning a large amount of alcohol. He'd ended up completely lost in the caves, not seeing the light of day for a long time. Oooh the night that Paddy Murf died I neer forget! His voice echoed through, bouncing off the walls as he stumbled forwards, looking for a way out of the wretched hole he was in. This place went on forever!

Some of the boys got drunk! And they ain't sober! Yet! It was completely off key, if sung with great enthusiasm. Spotting a light up ahead Alex halted. Well, there you are. Thought I'd never get out of this blasted place. He stumbled up, running out of the caves. Tripping his arms clasped around a tree. Dizzy he pushed himself up. Studying the shape he grinned. Well, hello there. Don't believe we've met before. Tell me, what is your type? I do believe mine is yours. He grinned as charmingly as he could manage before stumbling, ending up on the floor. Looking up he grinned. No need to be so eager, missy. There's plenty of me to go around. Managing to stand up again he moved towards the tree, tail swinging. Looks like he was going to get lucky.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Pick me up, but I will fall to the next stair

Pick me up, and help me see what you see

Word Count → 355 :: And he's passed out :p Beyaz has gone to find Alex :3

The fires were out, a chill filled the room and sunk through him to the boners and yet he didn't move nor make any attempt to warm himself up; there was no need to move or light the fires for it was only him here now... only him. He hadn't seen Miwa or Aoi, the girls either having figured what was going on and decided to give their father space or were simply occupied elsewhere, the storm male did not know. All he knew was the silence of his chambers, the ache in his chest and the unshakable feeling that he'd really screwed things up this time. Not that he'd meant to say the words that he had, it was in the heat of the moment and the shame of being caught at one of his weaker moments by someone he so desired to impress and appear perfect in front of.

The irony of it; in his attempt to show the pale Zephon perfection he had shamed himself and the other had left him. Alone, again, always alone. Reaching out he plucked up another one of the bottles that surrounded him, a small amount of what the other had left behind but plenty to get the Angelo wasted considering his no existing tolerance to the stuff. Pulling the stopper of the bottle he raised it to his maw and downed it's content, ignoring the burn and compulsive urge to throw it back up and just relishing in the numbness he felt at that moment. Like this he continued, he'd been drinking since the other had left and it became evident he'd soon be out of the stuff, but then he'd screwed up and had no way to cope, no way to fix the mistake that he'd made.

Closing his eyes he fell onto his side, back pressed against the wall he was sat against, empty bottle in hand as his consciousness escaped him. As he drifted away he could hear the flutter of wings, his mind groaned and complained about the white pests inability to remained silent but the words did not pass his lips.

Pick me up, but I will fall into next week
Pick me up, and help me hear what they say to me

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:40px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Alex had been chatting up his newest conquest, hands beginning to wander when a crow showed up. To be more specific, Beyaz showed up. Dropping into a lower branch he croaked. Alex glanced up, squinting at the bird. Whaddya want? Can't ya see I'm busy? Beyaz hopped down, looking at the tree. He reiterated with something that sounded much like he was laughing at Alex's choice in girls. Angrily he swung a drunken fist at the bird. Lea'er alone!

The crow flapped up, but this time his call was more adamant. Alex did his best to ignore Beyaz, finally giving up when he figured out that Beyaz was talking about Alaki. Whad did 'e do this time? Muttering to himself Alex stumbled after the bird. Back into the caves. Great. He'd spent the last few days lost in there, and now he was going back in. He stumbled through until he reached the room, pushing in. Glancing around he found Alaki, passed out in the floor. Immediately Alex sobered up. Great.

His movements were still shaky, though the fright had done good to push the worst of the alcohol out of his system. Finding the nearest water source Alex splashed his face. Getting a good drink Alex looked over. Grabbing a couple buckets he filled them with water before hurrying back. Unceremoniously he proceeded to dump one over Alaki's head. Wake up! His voice was sharp, moving down so he could help Alaki get to the bed.

<style>
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 350 :: Such a classy drunk he is xD

Lying there he felt nothing aside from the odd sickening churning of his stomach that he squished to the back of his mind, for the sickness was well worth the numbness that filled his mind. A small sigh of relief escaped his lips and his fidgeted upon the floor, trying to find a comfortable spot within the cold rocks embrace. So intoxicated with the fiery liquid he no longer had to worry about the harsh words he had accidentally spoken, no longer cared that the pale Zephon had left him and that it was all his fault; he simply didn't care and that was fine by him.

Peacefully away in his own delusions he didn't hear when the other entered, didn't care that he could smell the one who had left him, simply assuming that what his senses where telling him was nothing more then a figment of his imagination. Only, last time he had checked his imagination never resulted in him feeling soaking wet and freezing. Groaning loudly in complaint he wrapped dark arms over his head and made no attempt to open his eyes or wake up, shivers cascading along his stormy frame as the water sunk through his thick coat and trickled over sensitive skin. Echoing through his mind he could hear a command, spoken in an all to familiar voice; but then, he was the Angelo. He didn't have to listen to anyone or do as he was told, “No” he responded, his voice child like and pathetic but once more, he didn't care.

Reluctantly he opened his good eye, the world around him seemed to spin this way and that and the sickening feeling within his stomach intensified several times over. Without any grace or care for appearances he pushed his upper body off the ground and promptly threw up the contents of his stomach. As the last of his retching finished he flopped down on the opposite side, ignoring the smell of sick and the illusion that Alex was there, his chest rising and falling quickly as he wallowed in his own self pity.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:40px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Alaki came to with a groan. Alex stood there patiently as the Angelo did exactly what he'd expected, pulling his hands over his head and declaring that he wasn't going anywhere. He sounded completely childish. It was a good thing Alex had sobered up, or this would have gone a lot differently, with Alex arguing back every bit the child. Shivers ran through the dark male, though he still didn't move from his position on the floor. Alex sighed, considering whether or not poking Alaki with his foot would help any.

The dark male did rise up long enough to throw up. Alex moved in as quickly as he could, swearing as he moved back to dodge the stream. Moving so he was hovering over the Angelo's head the pale male looked down. You need to get up. Come on. I still have another bucket of water. The last part came out threatening, ready to grab it and dump it over Alaki if he continued to prove as stubborn as it looked like he was going to be.

Alex's nose wrinkled, looking around the cave. This place was a mess. Luckily the weapons hadn't been touched, but the stench! Not to mention his poor, sorry stash that had been emptied. Really, was there no way to get alcohol without Alaki drinking it all? It didn't even look like he needed that much to get drunk, and yet he'd still managed to empty the entire thing. Crouching down he looked in Alaki's good eye. I'll help you to the bed, alright?

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 316 :: Wasted Alaki may be able to give wasted Alex a run for his money :OO

Opening his eyes he started at the pale one hovering over him, seeing double and the world spinning he closed his eyes, counted a few passing seconds incorrectly within his mind before slowly opening them once more, narrowing blues a fraction in an attempt to focus on what he was seeing. “No” he groaned in response, flinging a hand out an hitting air as he tried to push the male away from him. “Go away. I told you .. I.. I told.. you. To go away” the words were stuttered and slurred as he rolled onto his back looking up to the pale male. “Well hello there gorgeous, what can I do for you” he asked seriously, lips twitching before he burst out laughing, instantly unsettling his stomach again and throwing up once more to his side.

Although this time he managed to get himself up onto his feet, with a vast amount of support from the wall. Holding himself as still as he could he took in a few steadying breaths before stumbling and swaying his way the few steps until he fell face first into his bed with a loud thump and a groan of complaint. Blindly he reached to his side and grabbed the furs and blankets beneath him and pulled himself over onto his back, arms spread out either side of him. “Alex baby, I missed you. Join me!” he grinned over to the male, head turned to face the pale Zephon, cheek resting upon the furs.

“Please Alex. Please, forgive me. You know I didn't mean it. Alex” he whined like a child, having to stop what he was saying once more to take a few breath to keep his stomach calm. “Al, Al, Al, Al” he chanted from his position on the bed, patting the space to side of him. “If you come over here i'll tell you a secret”

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Bright blue eyes opened once more, peering up at Alex. the male stood there patiently as Alaki immediately began to groan, missing completely in an attempt to hit him. Did you really think you'd get rid of me so easily? They fought, they argued, and always came back together. That had to mean something. Alex knew that Alaki wasn't exactly easy to get close to. Especially after the last time he saw the Angelo sober. Spending the last few days drunk out of his wits and lost in the tunnels had not been fun. Well, maybe parts of it had been. Alex had been trying to come back though. Intoxication didn't help much for figuring out where anything was.

Smirking he let Alaki throw up once more, backing out of the way. There's plenty you can do for me. Bed first though. The dark male finally managed to stumble over to the bed, Alex hovering over him the entire way to catch him if he started to slip. Shaking his head he watched Alaki roll. What was he going to do with this guy? Grabbing the bucket he moved over to the bed, ignoring the cries moving from the samurai. I'll forgive you if you manage to empty this bucket of water into your mouth. Alex would be impressed if the drunk wolf managed to do that, as staggering drunk as he was. Alex really wasn't enjoying playing the serious one at the moment. Sobering Alaki up seemed the best way to be able to get back to relaxing. Sitting down on the bed he held the bucket out. Drink.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 316 :: Ahaha, he's going to want to kill himself if he remembers any of this the next day xD

All his life he'd avoided drinking and yet there he lay, drunk to the point he was acting like a pup and completely away with the faeries, his tolerance for substances was low enough as it was having never bothered to build up a resistance to them, but with the Zephon in his life he'd now gotten completely wasted twice with mixed results from his time intoxicated. Laying there, feeling so ill and on cloud nine at the same time he grinned up to the pale one like a fool, “Alex. You're so pretty, did you know that?” he stared almost in a trance like state at the male whom had complied and moved over to sit where the storm coloured Angelo had indicated. “Pretty Alex is pretty” he whispered to himself.

Forcing himself to focus for a moment he slowly processed the males words, looking from the water to the wolf and back again. “Do I have to? I feel sick, don't want to drink it” he complained, before smiling up to the male, hand drifting down to his trousers and popping the button on them, “I can think of betta things for me and you to do the drink” he tried to pull his trousers down and quickly realised that it wasn't going to happen in his current state and simply gave up, leaving his trousers open and lowered. “But i'm still angry at you. You left. I need to forgive you” he thought allowed, blinking slowly, “But I'll let you know a secret” he placed his face in the furs so that his voice was muffled. “I love you Alex” he spoke into the furs before turning on his side to face away from the Zephon, finding the task harder then he should with his trousers as they were. Then he broke out into laugher, the sound chocking off into whimpers.

“I love you. What a god damned fucking moron I am. I love you and it's killing me”

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Alex couldn't help laughing as Alaki spoke. It echoed through he room. True, their life right now was a disaster. He was pretty sure even after Alaki sobered up he wouldn't want to stay there for a few days just to let the smell fade, and here he was cracking up over something the guy said while completely wasted. Thanks handsome. I'd return the compliment, but you're not pretty. No, the words he'd use to describe Alaki were handsome, sexy, gorgeous, sexy, good looking, sexy, hot, and sexy.

Shaking his head Alex pressed the bucket forwards again. Yes you do. His eyes widened as Alaki moved. He couldn't help himself from staring at Alaki. He was very well endowed. Alex had sampled that. It didn't mean he couldn't admire it. And wish that Alaki was sober enough to take advantage of. As he was, Alex doubted they could do anything. It was a shame. A sweet, vulnerable Alaki right before him, and Alex couldn't do a thing about it. If Alaki was sober, this probably wouldn't be happening. Would it really be so bad if he did something?

The pants getting stuck part way down pretty much declared why that was a bad idea. Sighing Alex wrenched his eyes back up. He had to focus. There was plenty of time for screwing Alaki later. The Angelo wasn't even making any sense at this point. Brushing back the stormy male's hair he groaned as Alaki accused him of leaving. You were just yelling at me to leave a moment ago. Very loudly as well. Hopefully no one else had heard that. His ears twitched as Alaki spoke, voice muffled. What did he say?

Hell. This is a bloody time to confess. You're so drunk and vulnerable I can barely contain myself, and I can't actually do anything cause I doubt you could get it up! And here you are, admitting you actually love me! Screw it! Alex dropped the bucket and leaned over, kissing Alaki. The kiss was firm, choking off air before he finally pulled back again. You're not the only one having their life turned upside down by this.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 335 :: <3

Blinking his eyes he lay there completely frozen, drunken mind incredibly slow to comprehend what had happened, let alone make sense of any meaning other pale males words. “The hell, don't like it then fuck off back to wherever you disappeared off to, prick. I don't want you, I don't need you. Fuck this shit, I don't need any of it” he yelled, attempting to sit up right to make himself more intimidating but managing nothing more then to flail around a little before collapsing back onto the bed of furs. Raising arms over his head he pathetically attempted to hide himself from the other, since there was clearly no escaping or going anywhere in his current self inflicted state. “Damn it, damn it. Kuso” he breathed heavily, irritated, feeling sick and helpless all together.

“The hell it does. Bloody, fucking fuck. Fuck you Alex” he cursed incoherently, not even knowing what he was trying to say or get across. “Ha. Fuck, god i'd love a piece of you right now Alex. Wait, nope. Bad idea” and for some reason he found that hilarious, bursting into hysterical laughter until his stomach churned, the samurai rolling into a ball on his side, cradling his stomach. “Why” he groaned, stomach contents threatening to make yet another appearance. “Why didn't you just leave me alone. I didn't want this, I didn't want you. I don't want to love you so why?” he whispered. “Alex?” he called out the Zephon's name, unable to focus or think straight any more, confusion filling every corner of his mind. “Alex, I think i'm going to be sick again” he announced, arms tightening around his stomach. “Can't move, stomach hurts. This is all your fault you bastard. Why did you leave, you're no better then the rest. All you want to do is make me give a shit then you piss of an' kill yourself or chase the tail of the nearest white whore” he coughed slight, nausea growing worse by the second.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Alaki laid there, not even moving after the kiss. Alex would like to think it was a compliment to his skills at kissing, but he knew better than to think that. The samurai probably just didn't know what had just happened. Alaki's breath had stunk, it had tasted bad, but Alex still wanted another kiss. He was as messed up as Alaki, if more coherent. Why couldn't he have fallen for a guy that actually made sense? One that wasn't moody and cursing at him all the time. One that would return his affection, instead of brushing it off. One that wouldn't end up drinking all of his booze and then cursing him for caring enough to return and try to take care of him.

Alaki was contradicting himself, and Alex could barely tell which part was the truth and which was lies. Alaki seemed to believe both, giving Alex an even harder time than normal picking out what he was saying. The Angelo was in a lot of pain, and Alex couldn't fix it. He couldn't ignore it either, unfortunately. It was tempting. He was in for the long haul though. Shaking his head he spoke up. I think we both want a piece of each other, but that doesn't mean we're going to get any. Especially since you're so clearly incapable of acting on it right now. He wished he could sober Alaki up faster. Alex glanced to the bucket on the ground, considering it again.

I left cause you told me to, you idiot. Spent a few days completely lost in the tunnels cause of it too. Couldn't find my way back to save my life. I'm not dead, and I'm pretty sure I don't need any whores. The entirety of this conversation was getting annoying. Grabbing the empty bucket he held it up. Puke in this. Picking up the bucket with water in it he waited to see if Alaki would comply. And do what I said this time! Angelo or no, you're in no shape for anything. As soon as he was sober Alex was so going to screw him hard.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 318 :: <3

Snorting his disagreement he wanted to shake his head and argue back, but the ache in his stomach pinned him in place, knowing that if he moved around too much he'd be sick again. “Love you to Alex” he responded with harsh sarcasm to the pale Zephon's comment about him being currently 'incapable', for he felt fantastic aside from the need to feel sick. “You know I didn't mean it and you still left. Bastard” wrinkling up his muzzle he pulled a face, irritated that the other had left him even when he had told the Zephon to do so in the first place that hadn't meant to actually up and leave, the Angelo’s capability to think coherently was poor at the moment, all he knew was that the other was in the wrong and had hurt him by leaving. “No matter what you will. They always do, always do” the words were a whisper as his eyes closed, concentrating immensely on the task of not throwing up all over his bed.

Reluctantly he pried heavy eyes open to glare at the bucket in suspicion, before reaching over and grabbing it, promptly shoving his muzzle into it as his lack of equilibrium sent the world spinning every way, the remaining of the contents of his stomach falling into the bucket. Feeling better her shakily manage to lean over enough to place the stinking bucket down on the floor before flopping back onto the bed, taking the bucket of water he began to lap the liquid up slowly like a sulking child doing what his mother told him to do. “I'm a doing it, i'm a doing it you miserable, pushy old woman” he grumbled under his breath in-between drinking the cold liquid, was each sip he began to feel less ill and a tiny bit more coherent, although he doubted he would be truly sober any time soon.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

He did his best to suppress a chuckle. This was a serious situation, after all. Alaki had put himself in a very precarious situation with all that alcohol, and no matter how amusing it was Alex couldn't laugh at Alaki. It'd probably just encourage the brute. Shaking his head Alex decided that he was done trying to reason with a drunk. If he wanted to talk to Alaki he'd wait until he was sober and capable of listening to him, rather than just letting him yammer on and on about the same thing while too drunk to stand. Alex had a very good reason for leaving. Mainly including being half choked to death and wanting to teach Alaki a lesson on why it wasn't a good idea to try and kill his roommates. The being missing for days part was an accident.

His hackles stood as Alaki continued speaking. It made him angry, hearing about these others that had hurt Alaki. Really, it was in the past and on a normal day Alex wouldn't care. After all, he couldn't do anything about it and Alaki had him now, no reason to dwell on the past. Right now though he wished he was as good at fighting as Alaki was so he could hunt them down for hurting the large male. Especially since it meant that he now had to try and convince Alaki that he wasn't going anywhere. Difficult enough with how childishly stubborn he was.

Pulling a face Alex sat up at the grumbling. Old woman! I come in here when you're hungover into next week and pull your butt off the floor, and I get called an old woman? What kind of thanks is that? Hurt pride colored his face as he crossed his arms, pressing against the wall of the bed as he watched Alaki finally start drinking the water. He should just shove his face right in there, miserable coot that he was.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 301 :: <3

Downing as much water as he could he placed the bucket down with some grace before flopping down onto his back, sprawling out across the bed and curling himself around where Alex was seated without actually touching the male. Snorting, grey muzzle wrinkled up as the Angelo pulled a face “Fuck off, that what kinda thanks it is” the gruff response was based from some coherent though, for the stormy male knew all to well, even as drunk as he was, that he'd said worse to the pale Zephon and he hadn't taken offence then. “And i'm not hungover. I'm wasted” blinking slowly he burst out into laughter, “I think i'm drunk. Just a little bit” lifting his hand and positioning it in front of Alex's face he pulled thumb and finger apart slightly to demonstrate a small amount, childlike grin sat smugly upon his face. “A tiny little bit. Maybe” he mused aloud.

Closing his eyes the samurai relaxed into the furs of his bed, the sickening feeling in his stomach now gone and the presence of Alex back by his side he couldn't help but feel at ease. Clearing his head as best he could he tried to figure out what he wanted to say and process what had just happened, more sober then he was letting on and hiding under the pretence of being wasted as humiliating as it was to behave in such a manner, but then, he'd already made a drunken fool of himself so continuing it as a cover wouldn't hurt his pride any more he figured. “So what now, you really going to stay? I missed you” he muttered, pushing up from the bed he managed to seat himself upright in front of the pale male, placing a leg on either side of the other.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Alaki curled around Alex, not even touching him. That was more annoying than Alex could describe. It cut off his ability to threaten leaving, knowing Alaki could just pin him, and he didn't even get the benefit of being able to touch Alaki all over. Well, Alex could reach over and touch Alaki. He just wasn't going to, pouting a little at the lack of gratitude he was receiving. Mainly because he wanted Alaki's attention, but a small part of him really was offended. Okay, all of it was from a want of attention.

Alex sat up even straighter at the insult. Well I would, but somebody is preventing me. His words were teasing, forgetting that Alaki was drunk. His words were beginning to make more sense after all. Chuckles slipped out at Alaki's demonstration. A little? Grabbing Alaki's hand he widened the gap. Try a lot. Tomorrow you'll thank me for stopping you from doing anything too stupid. Or I can just let you go ahead and do it, and tease you mercilessly about it afterwards. Alex mused the possibilities out loud, a huge smirk on his face. That would definitely be fun. Alaki wouldn't even be able to defend himself. Actually, the more he thought on it the more a drunk Angelo was sounding fun. Beyond the no sex part.

Smirking Alex nodded his head. I'm not going anywhere, stubborn brat. You can't get rid of me now. Not after you made me fall in love with you. He stretched out, letting his hands run up Alaki's thighs as he looked at the larger male, still smirking. If only he was sober. It would be a lot better then. Well, at least Alaki wouldn't remember most of this, and would forget the sentimental things that Alex said.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 351 :: Morning after from here onwards ~

Reaching out he hooked arms around the pale Zephon, dragging him down onto the bed and wriggling closer, enveloping the other so that black was upon white. Sleep came easy to him them, deamless and peacefull as it always was when Alexander was there; a living breathing dreamcatcher that he had all to himself. A fair price for his stolen heart he supposed, if it meant he could sleep well for once,as well as have a shot of finding the happiness that he had long ago had ripped away from him. Sighing his mind drifted into the depth of sleep.

Then morning came. Groaning loudly he rolled onto his back, arms flying up over his head as a endless assualt of pain struck at his head and stomach, every little sound, flicker or slight amplified his suffering, even thinking clearly was a hard enough task. Once more he groaned loudly, feeling compelled to make his discomfort known to the world, even if it was self-inflicted from what he could make of his fragmented memories and many black spots. Prying heavy eyes open he sought out Alex, half expecting the parts of his drunken memories to be lies and to find the room empty as it had been of late.

Picking through each thought and drifting memry he slowly began to attempt to piece together what had happened after he had started drinking; the first few hours were easy, for he did nothing more then sit on the floor downing bottle after bottle, insulting anyone and everyone who he believed to have wronged him at some point or another.... then there was the sickness, throwing up and possible halucinations of Alexander coming in and.. scolding him? Yelling at him? He could remember being annoyed with the male but everything after that was too blurry, to confused to really make clear sense off; part of him was sture he didn't even want to remember what had happened and to not push the matter any futher. “Alex” his voice was hoarse, throat sore and scratchy as if he'd been deprived of liquid for months.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Alex didn't fight as the warrior's large frame wrapped around him. He snuggled in tight, happy to be back. It was probably best that Alaki slept the rest off now. At least he wasn't deathly ill from the alcohol now. Or shouting things that hardly made any sense. It was slightly stifling in the strong grip, but if the choice was between being used as a giant teddy bear and spending another night out in the caverns this was the better option. Settling down Alex listened as Alaki's breathing evened out. He couldn't relax just yet. The Angelo had so many secrets, things that hurt him. Things that ended up hurting Alex as well, remembering having himself grabbed by the throat.

The noise did sooth him at last, Alex closing his eyes. Things would be better now. Alaki had been honest about some things that Alex hadn't expected. Whether or not he'd admit to remembering them was something else altogether, but for now Alex was satisfied with how this turned out. His own breathing deepened, and Alex fell asleep listening to the samurai snore.

He woke up when Alaki called for him, voice hoarse. Yawning he stretched out before grinning over at Alaki. Morning. You look like something the cat dragged in. Hungover, most likely. Alex knew how he could fix that, but for now he'd enjoy having the dark male at his mercy. Moving he looked down at him, a smirk on his features. Regretting that last drink now? Shame that you went to sleep. Things were starting to look real interesting. Winking he shifted so his frame was ever so slightly suggestive. Even with Alaki looking so bedraggled, Alex found him incredibly attractive. His goal from last night had not changed one bit.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 351 :: :3

A low growl, mixed with a groan scratched it's way up out of his throat in complaint. “You sure do know how to compliment a guy in the morning now, don'cha?” eyes pinched in the corners as a smile spread across his lips, blue orbs alight with mirth so early in the morning. Despite how horrid he felt, the pleasure at seeing Alex back in his bed, beside him once again where he belonged, overrode the worst of his hangover and typical morning sourness. The smile fell from his face as he attempted to move too fast, pain erupting all around his head, causing his eyes to close tightly as arms were thrown up and wrapped around his head, all the while groaning out loud to make his discomfort perfectly well known.

All too slowly the pain eased and his arms fell back down, resting lightly upon his heaving chest as he looked up to see a smirk settled upon the pale ones face. “You're just loving this aren't you?” it wasn't really a question, it baffled him how the other could drink so much and not wake up feeling like shit. Lifting an arm up he wrapped it behind the male's head, dark fingers intertwining with the matted mess the other called hair, gently bringing the other closer towards him. “Care to enlighten me as to what exactly was starting to look real interesting” pink tongue swiped out, a small lick upon the others face.

It wasn't intentional completely, but it seemed like a good idea to distract Alex from mentioning what had happened when he was drunk; memories were still muddled up and confusing, yet the Angelo was fairly certain he didn't want to remember what had been said or done at all. If distract his.... whatever Alex was to him, with other matters would allow him more time to sort his memories out and wrap his head around things, then he was going to do just that.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

The growl only deepened the smirk on Alex's face. He hadn't gone to sleep drunk. Unfortunately Alaki had been so sick Alex had been forced to prematurely sober up. A shame, really, but at least it meant he got to mock Alaki instead of joining him in a groaning fest about who's head hurt the most. His tail wagged behind him as Alaki managed to actually joke back. Well you know me. Always handy with ways to compliment the sexy...and the not so much in your case.

A reminder of why hangovers were annoying followed, Alaki rocking back into the bed clutching his poor head. That looked painful. Wincing sympathetically Alex adjusted so that he could move more easily without becoming completely tangled in the blankets. He did like being able to move without the threat of ending up tripping and landing in a compromising position. Not that he had any problems with being compromised. As long as it was the right person. Leaning back he waited for Alaki to return out of the shell, preferably when the pain was gone, but he'd take sooner.

Offended innocence found it's way over his face. I would never enjoy seeing you in pain, Alaki! Why would you ever think that? He managed to hold onto this facade for about three seconds before the smirk returned, tail wagging behind him as he looked down to Alaki. It was actually enjoyable, seeing the great warrior brought down by a simple bottle of alcohol. He would have never guessed it was a weakness. Well, not the first time. After that he knew what to expect when his stash suddenly started shrinking.

Lowered down towards Alaki he smiled, looking into the bright blue eyes. One of them would never see him, but he still enjoyed being so close to him, held in his lover's arms. Alex was pretty sure that was what they were now. He let out a small murmur of pleasure, his own tongue darting across Alaki's face. You were boasting how amazing you were in bed. I just challenged you to prove it. His eyes glistened, knowing that he was twisting what happened. Alaki couldn't prove it though, so he'd take advantage of it.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 312 :: Replied again xD Probably well off from the one that was lost, but eeeh. Atleast i got something back up ^^;

Black-grey hands roamed down from the Zephons cream, matted hair along down his back, touch like a feather, trailing it's way across ghostly coloured fur almost painstakingly slow, all the while a sly grin began to spread across the Angelo's lips, muscles upon his marred face relaxing as he eased into the gentle comfort of the others company. Only with Alex did he feel so at ease, as if he could completely be himself and not still be somewhat accepted; Alex had come back to him, despite the shit he had done, despite the words that had been spoken in a moments anger, the simple action of returning back to his side meant the world to the samurai, fragmented memories of what had transpired the night before or not, killer headache or not, there was no denying the pull he felt towards the Collins male.

“Now, now Alex. You no better then to lie and then challenge me” his muzzle was placed close to the others ears, his voice a low, rumbling whisper as hands settled on the male's lower back, pulling him closer to him. “How could I possibly allow such a challenge pass me by. You've questioned my.. capabilities and now i'm obliged to prove that my reputation isn't just for show” teeth grasped Alex's ear, nipping it lightly before he pulled back to look the other in the eyes, completely opting to distract the other in any way possible until his memories and emotions relating to his drunken spur the night before were in order. “The question is, can you keep up with me, hmmm?” he paused for a moment, taking in a shallow breath before continuing, all the while his voice lowered a fraction more “I say you're all talk and no action, I can't help but feel your lacking solid ground to doubt my capabilities in bed.”

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]