Order up.
[html]
WC: 450 OOC: Eclipse is of course in optime. She is wearing a scarf around her waist, and a necklace with a squirrel. Rest of her is bare as usual Big Grin

Eclipse was out and about today. She enjoyed Cercatori very much, but she didn’t mind heading out every once in a while. She wouldn’t go too far because of the colt. She had yet to name him, but for now she was just calling him “Racer” because for such a young creature that animal could run, and he loved chasing her whenever he got the chance. It was more in play than anything and Grace allowed the play. The mare was quite gentle with Eclipse these days and it seemed she liked her company. Eclipse knew she loved the horses company even though she rarely did much with them. Today she was walking on her own. She didn’t need to scare off the horses and she had been tracking a hare out here in the middle of the thick green forest. The young woman had been through two springs, and so far this was the best of it. She was starting new again, this time in hopes that things would stay the way they were. She hated change. The only change she welcomed was anything good.

She had been walking for an hour before she caught sight of the large rabbit. It was shuffling through the old leaves looking for any new greens that it could eat right away. Pulling her bow from her shoulder the young woman grabbed an arrow and knocked it. Taking aim she used both eyes to target the animal and then with a quick snap it was all over. The hare didn’t have a chance. She walked over to retrieve it, and saw that the arrow had gone through its neck. It was pinned to the ground still alive. She whispered her apologies for the unclean kill and sent it out of its misery with a quick break to its neck. Then she released it from the ground, cleaning off the arrow and shouldering the hare. It was a good place to sit too, there was a big log over there and enough space to start a fire.

Her fire was started and she had the hare skinned and seasoned. She put some dried and crushed sage and basil on the rabbit to give it more flavor and had it basted with an edible oil she had traded a while ago. It was almost gone and she didn’t know what it was, but it made the meat taste crisp and delicious. She spit the hare and sat down watching her masterpiece begin. Within a few minutes the auroma of cooking rabbit and the added ingredients filled her nostrils and she felt because of this, it was going to be a good day.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

The Catori was uncertain what had been motivating him, but he’d left the inn in Lunenburg in a tear, not making the bed and quite possibly leaving the doors open and everything. Before he left he had the sense to grab a day pack, inside were some snacks, matches and a pocket knife; everything one needed to survive right? The seigneur left the normality of Cour des Miracles in need of adventure, excitement a much needed change from his everyday life.

Kable seemed to be lost in a never ending forest, pretty certain he had been going straight he could have possibly been going in circles. Boredom set in and began to eat away at him. The male broke into a run, dodging the standing trees and jumping the downed ones. He dashed up a small hill, the reverse side of it was an unusually long and steep slope. Putting his butt to the ground he went down the slide of loose and wet leaves. Sounds of thrill escaped his mouth as he zoomed through the wooded area. Whoo, woohooooo! Getting up he brushed the excess crap off his legs and rear. He heard the sound of a tear, but didn’t realize it immediately. Kable’s only pair of shorts was torn, all the way up their entire length of the left leg. Oh hell! Come on, my only pair! In a fit of rage the husky male tore the rest of the tattered material off his waist and thrown them into his pack.

He was a little bent out of shape by his now entirely clothes less appearance Smells arising from each way he turned his head. But his attention was taken by a peculiar smell he’d never come across before. Like a trail he followed the scent of whatever was leading him on. This smell is, just wow; it’s amazing and insatiable! Low to the ground he moved until he found the source. A woman had a fire going and was cooking some really good smelling meat. Kable thought the woman seemed nice enough, moving out from behind the rock he inched a little closer. Hello there.

[/html]
[html]
WC: 390 OOC:Big Grin and i derp hahaha, in any case, her guard is up hehe

Eclipse was lightly humming to herself, where only she could hear her own voice. She knew her music was below par and that it would scare any animal away if she went about singing much higher, but because of her humming she hadn’t heard the man approaching. Not until he was in the clearing and she had turned the spit to cook another side of the hare. She jumped at the sound of his voice, her personal song stuck in her throat as she stared at him wide eyed. Her hand was on her bow and had nearly brought it up and shot an arrow, but his voice stopped her in mid action. It sounded kind and interested, not like some who she had met on an old dusty road. She smiled, glad she was still slow at retrieving her bow, and yet feeling foolish in the process. She set the stringed weapon down.

“Hello, would you like to join me?”

She asked politely. She had no idea who he was, but could smell the pack of the court all over him. She had met many from the court and knew they were loyal to their pack, not to mention had many good wolves in it. She knew that packs around here didn’t fight unless needed to so she was sure he wouldn’t attack her. And if he did, she may look weak but she knew how to hold her own.

“My name is Eclipse Soulstorm. If you want we can share the meal, I suppose that’s what brought you here in the first place?”

The girl asked. She was used to being in Ichika, and sharing was their way of saying a guest was a guest and no harm should come to them unless they provoked harm against the host. She watched the man not sure how to take him in. Much like she had admired Aylu, she could see he was very much a man and quite handsome with his part dog part wolf look. Eclipse smiled welcoming at him. She had little experience with men so it was hard for her to understand them and how to treat them. She was attracted but in many ways she knew it was a bad idea to get too close to one.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
WC::311 OOC:: 8D

[html]

The male took her by surprise, unintentionally startling the light brown coated female. He was shocked to see the bow in her hand ready to protect herself. Kable’s eyes grew wide with worry, as he panicked on the inside. I don’t wanna die here, not like this. She hadn’t shot at him yet, but just the idea that she had the ability to end his life out here made him a little bit nervous. He wasn’t a threat and by no means was he a fighter. The seigneur certainly meant no harm to anyone; he was incapable of hurting a fly in all actuality. I would love to join you, if it’s not too much trouble. The Catori was astonished by her generosity.

She spoke her name and kindly offered to share the meal she had been cooking with him. Haha, yeah, that’s how I found you. Your cooking smells amazing, whatever you’re doing to your food must be really good. Eclipse, it’s a very pretty name. I wonder which kind she would be, lunar or solar? He wondered momentarily about her name, but he wasn’t going to waste her time with some mental muse he found humorous. More than the food she was offering him, he was rather interested in her. That sounds wonderful.

The hybrid realized that he hadn’t shown her the decency of introducing himself. I’m Kable Catori , from Cour Des Miracle. With a brief introduction he pointed somewhere behind him as he spoke. Moving closer, leaving her some personal space to herself. He watched intently as she cooked the rabbit, bewildered by the aroma coming from it. Kable had learned some rudimentary cooking while traveling with Leroy in the U.S. but the Soulstorm woman before him seemed better at preparing food than he. So where are you from Eclipse? His interest was causing him to question.

[/html]
[html]
WC: 334 OOC: Tongue

She felt bad for pulling up her bow at a curious wolf. She did attract some when she cooked, and not all of them had the best intentions. She had been lucky most of them didn’t hurt her too bad and just wanted food. She smiled at his words and motioned him over.

“No... Not at all. I’m terribly sorry, it’s just I don’t always attract the best attention with my food sometimes.”

The woman had set the bow aside, though it was quite close to her. She wagged her tail to show her new companion she was not going to try to harm him at all. She blushed at his compliment and smiled, looking down at the hare, then seeing it was needing a rotation, did just that.

“Thanks, I only dressed it really. Just a few spice and some special oil.”

As he asked the question she let herself freeze for a second, but she relaxed herself. She looked at him with her blue/purple eyes and saw only curiousity in them.

I was born in the pack Dahlia de Mai. I now reside in Cercatori D’ Arte.”

She said. She knew her life had been a big mess, but she went to d’ Arte to fix it up, change it and begin anew... even though it was so close to the land that she called home, where she had chased her father and he had taught her to hunt, even though he never saw her first kill. She was back to make a new beginning.

“So you are from the court? Is it nice there? I’ve met a few from there, though the names escape me.”

She said smiling a little. She turned to her small pack and pulled out clean handkerchiefs, ready to take the hare off the spit. It wasn’t quite ready, but she was one who liked to be prepared for things.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... notext.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;"><style>
.kable-profile b {color:#62A7B5;} .section {font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:9px;} .kable-profile hr {color:black; background-color:#59877B; height:2px; width:425px; border:0;} .kable-profile p {text-indent: 20px;} .kable-profile a {color:#62A7B5;}</style>
Kable Catori

OCC →WC::434 oops =D

The male didn’t blame her for the semi state of alertness, or the worry about her well being. Some canines could just be deceitful, shameful and violent. He remained a few feet away from her; he didn’t need to be right in her personal space. Looking at her gently he gave her a gleaming smile. Oh, sorry to hear that. I don’t blame you for being worried, y’know a pretty girl like yourself has every right to defend herself. Kable would never hurt someone nor take advantage of them. Kable had noticed the second tint of color in the woman’s eyes, he found them rather captivating unlike his red orbs. She spoke of what she done to the food, as if it were very basic to her. Some just didn’t possess the ability to cook, Kable learned to take care of himself during his time with Leroy and his sudden disappearance from his life.

The husky-wolf listened intently as she told him where she was from. Dahlia de Mai? I never heard of it. Oh, Cercatori D’Arte!? I’ve been there; well I was on my way there and never quite went into packlands. I met a guy named Bangle. Eclipse in turn asked if he was from the court. Yeah, I am. It’s a very nice place; you should take a trip and visit sometime. Cour Des Miracles was a wonderful place, everybody there was rather kind, he got bored from time to time, but he could never imagine leaving it. Kable enjoyed the fact that he stayed in a tiny little port town so close to his family that he basically had all to himself. The male Catori wondered just who she might have run into. Removing the day pack from his back he sat down placing it beside him. Gazing over the Soulstorm’s dainty body, he was a giant in comparison to her; he had to at least be a foot taller and a hundred pounds heavier. He noted the single scarf around her waist on her bare body. He’d be wearing shorts had he not torn the, but you can’t wear what won’t stay on. What do you do in Cercatori D’Arte? What do you do for fun there? He threw a couple questions at her, wishing to get to know more about her. The seigneur was really enjoying the small talk with Eclipse for he spent little time with women other than his family. Taking in her smell his heart began a light and rhythmic but very apparent thump in his chest, his mind started to wander away from him.

[/html]
[html]
WC: 406 OOC: Whee funnn

Eclipse couldn’t help but blush at his words. Never before had she had anyone say such things, the only one who had was Conor and that was when she was a pup and just to make her smile. This man barely knew her and he was already calling her beautiful. She didn’t think she was, she was quite unremarkable in her own eyes so she could only whisper a “thanks” as she looked down at the ground. The man spoke of the new pack she was in and a man named Bangle, she had never heard nor seen anyone with that name so she could merely shrug.

“I’m afraid I’m still pretty new there. I haven’t met many from the pack yet.”

She said, she turned to her food, still a bit intimidated by the large man. He was indeed a giant compared to her, but most were, including the women. She was quite short for a wolf, though being the only born in her litter she was no runt. Perhaps it was from her mothers bloodline, whatever the case she felt very small compared to the large man that started to settle himself down and asked her questions. She pulled the hare off the fire, the meat nice and browned, shining with its own juices. She set the spit into the ground so that the hare could drain of all of its juices, the fatty stuff that made it taste so good, though wasn’t entirely good for the wolf that ate it cooked.

“I like to cook and hunt... well as for fun I don’t know … I don’t know anyone but I do watch the horses I have from time to time I guess...and i work on my archery. I’m afraid I am a very boring wolf, what about you? What’s it like to live in the court? I don’t know much about packs, Cercatori is definitely different from the packs I have been in.”

It still hurt to talk about it and as she spoke of Ichika she froze her hands, which were sawing off some of the meat and her hand was midway to one of the handkerchiefs. taking a breath she willed herself to move again and put the meat on the cloth before handing it to the man. It still was very painful indeed, and she couldn’t meet his eyes.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... notext.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;"><style>
.kable-profile b {color:#62A7B5;} .section {font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:9px;} .kable-profile hr {color:black; background-color:#59877B; height:2px; width:425px; border:0;} .kable-profile p {text-indent: 20px;} .kable-profile a {color:#62A7B5;}</style>
Kable Catori

OCC → WC:: 426 Awww… shucks xD

When Kable brought up Cercatori she explained that she was new to them. He shrugged silently, there wasn’t really much to say to that, eventually Ecilpse would get to know many of the other members from her pack. The meat the dainty woman had been tending to smelt great, but the Catori had been more interested in her. He was trying to be friendly, not that he had to, that was just his nature. The Soulstorm girl seemed kind of quiet and timid to him.

The gray colored man listened to her speak as she answered his questions, he nodded from time to time acknowledging her. What she was saying certainly was adding up, she could obviously catch herself some food, and her cooking spoke for its self. She mentioned something about watching horses, this really caught his attention reminding of his bay stallion waiting back home. You like horses? That’s cool, I have a stallion named Archer. He might have come off a little over excited; it was just that he could relate to the subject. She claimed to be boring, but he felt she couldn’t possibly have him beat. Eclipse asked the same general question, what it was like in CDM. What’s it like in the court? Well… it’s great, no matter where you go there is something for every canine. It’s a kingdom united under our king… Vigilante. The hybrid male’s piercing red gaze ran over her as he wondered if she just thought he was crazy or what. Cour Des Miracles is a place full of amazing individuals, and wondrous places, I stay at the horizon inn by myself in a tiny tourist attraction port town called Lunenburg… Sorry you must think I’m nuts. Maybe he was just running his mouth, but he couldn’t imagine a pack greater than his, probably for good reason.

The dazzling eyed woman handed him a handkerchief and some meat. Kable deeply inhaled it’s aroma before licking at it then nibbling on it. Wow, nice job. You’re a great cook Eclipse. Rolling his eyes in amazement, the flavors danced wildly in his mouth. The husky-wolf happily licked the remains he could of his lips before returning his sights to her. You’re a young seemingly talented woman who can cook and hunt, you must have a few friends yeah? Kable spoke, doodling in the dirt with a small twig before looking at her again. He really did find her rather attractive, but Kable being generally reserved wouldn’t just spill his guts like that, he barely knew her.

[/html]
[html]
WC: 470 OOC: sorry for the novel lol, i was all happy and giddy and excited you do not have to match my wc Smile

She listened to the man as he spoke of his horse, and it reminded her of her old mare, she was a beauty too. She would miss that girl, she smiled at him.

“I’m not the best with horses, I just barely know how to take care of them. I use to have a horse named buttercup, she was a beauty, unfortunately I do not know what happened to her.”

Her speech slowed as she said this, but she did her best to retain her positive attitude. Everything seemed to be fine, and it should be. The horse probably found her old herd and was free to do as she pleased again and Grace seemed content with following Eclipse, or staying withing the confines of Cercatori. As he spoke of his pack she grinned. When she was a pup she had that exact same feeling, but for Dahlia de mai. It was her forever home, and yet she ran away from it when she was only a few months old. She knew better now though and shook her head when he said she thought he was crazy.

“You aren’t crazy at all. You love your pack, and it is good to love your own pack. All mine have disappeared. I hope to feel at home here and I hope it too doesn’t leave me either.”

She couldn’t help but feel that the two packs she lived in and loved were only gone because she had abandoned them. It must have been her fault that they were no longer packs. If she were there, then surely they would have stayed. She couldn’t change the past, and the change in subject was heartening as he complimented her cooking. She perked up with pride and sat straighter yet. She was proud of her cooking if nothing else, it was how she kept her cool when things got too much for her. She smiled at him shrugging.

“I have plenty of friends though they are scattered and many of them I don’t know where to find anymore.”

There were many canines she wondered where they were and though she was furthest away from the one she was closest to she felt it was needed. She needed to be away from family, away from the thoughts that frightened her every day about what she would be like if she too went into the darkness.

“I want to thank you, for sharing this meal with me, I was feeling rather lonely and you came here and well it’s nice to talk to somebody.”

She admitted quietly before bringing her food to her mouth and eating it. She too savored the flavor and took in the taste with great pleasure.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Kable Catori

OCC → WC:: 352

Kable sat on the ground with legs crossed , his stomach content and his taste buds delighted. Eclipse seemed to understand pretty well the man’s thoughts, he really did enjoy the court, it was home after all. The way she spoke made the Catori male wonder, had the packs she been part of disband or cease to exist all together, he felt a little saddened by what she had to say. He couldn’t ever imagine Cour Des Miracles disappearing, was that even a possibility? When he mentioned that she must have friends she elaborated. Not knowing where one’s friends were must be a little bothersome, the husky man would never want to lose track of what ever friends he had, and he would be rather devastated by such a thing.

Leaning over his crossed legs he watched as Eclipse spoke, thanking him for basically eating the food she worked to get, cook and everything. The gray colored hybrid blushed, certain she couldn’t see it he scratched the back of his left ear. …Well, thank you for having me. I feel very lucky I got the chance to meet you. He very much enjoyed the chit chat with her; he really spent little time with women. On this particular day he was lucky enough to be lured through the forest by great cooking, running into a cute girl was the last thing he expected to find out and about. Maybe he would go home and brag to his sister about how he met a beautiful woman. The red eyed male didn’t exactly feel that saying thank you for being so kind to a complete stranger was entirely appropriate. Turning to his left Kable grabbed his day pack and rummaged through it. He’d taken a few interesting things from the shop district in Lunenburg. He smiled, pulling out a hand crafted trinket from Sea Side Charms. It was a wooden whistle that produced a low pitched tone. Here, I know it’s probably a little childish. It’s a whistle. It might have been silly, but he wanted to do anything more than just say thanks.

[/html]
[html]
WC: 265 OOC: I assumed it was a ball whistle lol, if it isn't just let me know and I'll change it haha.

It was Eclipse’s fault she fell out with her friends. She had left with no word to anyone not even her closest, Saul. She just up and disappeared just like she had the last time. She couldn’t trust herself anymore. She knew that she’d have to try harder this time to make her wandering feet stay. It was difficult to know your own pack was gone because you left it. She smiled at him, his comment made her heart feel lighter and she played with the bones on her handkerchief, which was soiled with the grease and bits of flesh that had come off as she ate. That mattered little to the woman though. She was paying more attention to the man and the fact she was at a loss for words at the moment with his own.

He broke the silence when he handed her something. She set her handkerchief down and took the object gingerly. She stared at it interested, though she didn’t know what a whistle was she turned it in her hands and examined it. She heard that there was something inside and looked through the firelight but for the life of her couldn’t find it. She smiled and looked at him.

“Thank you, but... what is a whistle?”

She knew he didn’t have to give this to her. She felt happy he did though. She got rare gifts but they were always something worth it and she had a feeling that this would be worth it as well... once she knew what this was.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Kable Catori

OCC →

Kable smiled enthusiastically has he held the small black plastic whistle for eclipse. The male noticed that she seemed a little bit puzzled by the tiny gift, she already noticed the ball that bounced around inside. Thanking the Catori, the Soulstorm woman asked exactly what it was she was holding. He raised an eyebrow; it didn’t actually surprise him too much that she had not known what it was. Kable held a good bit of knowledge fueled by his extreme over curiosity. A whistle? Well, uh, it’s a noise maker… He wasn’t sure how to explain it to her, other than precisely what it had been, a hollow plastic trinket that made noise when blown on. You put this little piece here in your mouth, and then blow into it hard. It makes a noise. He instructed her pointing to the open slot where one’s lips went.

It wasn’t much, but he really didn’t have anything else worth giving her inside his pack that lay on the ground beside him. He fixed his red gaze intently on her face, trying to see if she liked it or if he just struck out, and she unappeased by his efforts. The fire Eclipse had started still brightly radiated next to them as the day grew later, its flickering flames highlighted the colors of her eyes.

[/html]
[html]
WC: 212 OOC: Blarg!!!

She turned it around in her fingers as he explained and pointed to where she should put her mouth. She did and the sound that came out of it was loud enough that she jumped and nearly dropped the thing on the ground. Her heart thundered against her chest as she looked at him with shock but a smile appeared and she laughed.

“That is loud! But I like it, thank you! It may come in handy some day.

She said and examined it for a second before slipping it into her bag. Thinking, she wished she had something she could exchange for him. A meal was fine and all, but it would only last until one got hungry again.

“I wish there was something I could give you. I’m afraid I do not have anything.”

She looked at him with apologetic eyes, thinking that from now on she should have something to exchange as a gift for new friends. As he was becoming a new friend to her now. She hoped she was becoming the same. He was quite easy to talk with and it was always nice to have company by a warm fire at night and enjoying a fine meal.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Kable Catori

WC::304 Sorry for the lack of muse :[OCC →

Kable knew that the whistle was loud but he honestly forgot exactly how alarming it was. When Eclipse gave the tiny plastic trinket a good toot his ears swiveled. He couldn’t help but laugh at the woman’s surprise. The male Catori was glad to hear she liked it, it was something he thought was neat, but he didn’t need it. The Soulstorm girl mentioned wishing she had something to gift in return. He gave her a bit of a confused look. You have already given me something though Eclipse. You gave me the chance to meet you and spend time with you, and I really can’t tell you what a good time I have had with you. The brown colored girl’s eyes read sorry, but she really needn’t be for he wasn’t. The hybrid was very happy that she shared her meal with him, but more than enjoying the Soulstorm’s amazing cooking he had a great time just talking with her, and getting to know her a little.

It was getting dark as the day matured into evening. Kable began to wonder whether or not it would be worth trying to make the trip back to the court. He might just camp out for the night and go home in the morning. It was kind of dark, but not impossible to find his way back. Well, I guess I should get going. The fire she built was much smaller than what it had been, but still lighted the area around them. If you ever find yourself at the court, let me know. It’d be great to see you again. He smiled, as he reflected on what a day it had been. Looking at Eclipse he was kind of giddy, and a little bit torn to have to say goodbye to his new friend.

[/html]