Everybody Lies
Player Name: Kitty
Character Name: Harrow D'Angelo, Although under the alias of Nahyt Savin
Date of Birth: 24 July 2011
Species: Hybrid (Full list on profile xD)
Personality Traits: Sexist, Rude, Naive, Clueless, Introvert
Skills: Art/Crafting (Painting/Designing/Tool Making); although primarily maps and recreating things she has seen. Otherwise she has basic knowledge in hunting, reading/writing, animal care and a few other areas i've forgotten ^^;
NPC Characters/Animals: Hael Savin (Adopted older Bro) and Omitl (Canada Lynx)
Residence: Jordheim

[html]
Nahyt Savin

Pahaha. Have a Harrow and a Hael guys Big Grin Note for leaders: i'll be getting Grace's joiner up later today; will likely forward date hers so lemme know what works for everyone..

Word Count → 471

The thrill and excitement of living as one of the sea had been short lived, the midnight girl quickly changing her mind in regards to her own choice and turning tail on the pirates of which she had encountered; although she was more then happy to bring along the few clothes and objects she and Hael had gathered from the encounter, at least that way she had gained something from the short amount of wasted time in her life.

Time had begin to pass, the two of them and Omi had initially made their way back to their empty car shell in an attempt to gain the life they were previously living... but having experienced for a short while what pack life was, being reminded of what she once had before the attacks on Salsola... the midnight girl couldn't hope but long for them once more.

Voicing her desires along with many concerns she didn't actually have about living on their own, the brindle hybrid eventually agreed to her view point and announced her would ask around about the existing packs to seek one out for he and her. Although she herself was somewhat aware of the majority of the current packs, it pleased her to see the brindle male so accepting of her whims and willing to still stick with her and find a home for the both of them.

It baffled her that she had come to accept a complete stranger, an escaped slave; although from where or of what nature she was still unsure, but nevertheless she had begun to see the Brindle male as her brother, someone she could trust and depend upon and that frightened and excited her at the same time, for so long had it been since she had had someone by her side that she could say as much about.

Living life in wait, in a stance of no moment... just repeating that which was required to remain alive with no change. Thankfully it wasn't long before word of a new pack reached Hael and through the brindle hybrid her to. A new pack, new canines, a new start. The concept sounded good enough and she was more then willing to head over there and see what was going on; then decide whether this pack was to hers and Hael's taste. If not, then she'd drag Hael with her off to the next pack.

Gathering their few belongings the pair and cat made their way over to these new pack lands, the skies above loomed dark, promising heavy rain at any moment. The air was thick, stuffy and made the girl irritable, but they were here at last. Dropping the bags which she carried she stretched stiff arms out before breathing in and calling for someone; god she hoped whoever approached wasn't female.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Codystar);
.turtline b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c8928; letter-spacing:1px;}
.turtline p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.turtline {margin:0 auto; width:98%; max-width:650px; background-color:#051b0f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1XLv.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; font-family:garamond; font-size:16px; color:#e8efd8; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.turtline .name {text-align:center; font-family:'Codystar'; font-size:50px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; padding:20px 0px;}
.turtline .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; border-top:2px dotted #3c8928; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
.turtline .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:13px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

(517)<3

It had been a long night. Saul had fallen asleep early that morning, shortly before dawn. While she'd drifted in and out of consciousness, he'd remained faithfully at her side until his body could no longer fight it. Heavy eyelids closed shut, masking the green of his irises and his shrinking pupils. Whether he'd purposely given in or unwillingly succumbed to dormancy, Lilin was thankful for the shuteye he would inherit after an emotional day. As if on cue, the Godja had been the one to greet the Soulstorm heir as she'd exited her beau's dwelling. The two women had spent the bigger part of their morning together- their conversation revolving around the unfortunate events to have befallen the Virding. News traveled remarkably fast, apparently, as both Niernan and Bran went out of their ways to assess the physical damage done to one of their leaders.

The hustle and bustle quelled gradually and Lilin eventually excused herself before retreating to the Grand Lake where she slid down a weeping willow, pushing against the bark as her rump hit the earthen ground. The tree's shade felt nice and cool, not only providing shelter from the humid temperature but also dampening the seering headache caused by her head trauma. Sunlight had an immediate impact on her symptoms, she'd come to realize. It was better to avoid direct contact. Thankfully, her scrapes and bruises were nothing to worry about. The imposing bump was barely noticeable under the blanket of curls adorning her head, too. Bouts of vertigo occasionally overtook her mind, but they only lasted briefly.

When a stranger's howl rang clear; it reverberated tenfold in her mind. This female, whoever she was, was standing at the closest borders in proximity. Lilin remained seated for a good moment or two; she didn't know whether Saul was awake or not at this point. If he wasn't, their visitor's call had likely pulled him out of his slumber. Given her current state, she could only assume her co-leader certainly wouldn't agree with her intentions of greeting a newcomer but those suspicions were pushed aside momentarily. Feeling pitiful and not doing anything productive surely wouldn't help her situation. Bran was well in tune with Saul's wishes, however, and his hulking form fell into step behind her.

Lilin only acknowledged her cousin's sheepish grin with a sigh and a roll of her eyes; knowing there was no point in debating with him. They made it to the small gathering in a timely manner, coming face to face with two young canines and a large feline. The Virding had to bite her tongue from pointing out the obvious and making a comparison to Niernan's cat, who Bran didn't particularly appreciate. By the stunned look on her relative's face, though, she could tell such a comment wasn't needed. This definitely wasn't a kitty he could push around, unlike poor Ciaran. ''Hey, can I help you guys?'' she offered, hoping to unveil the reason behind their visit. A tilted mediterranean gaze seized up the female in particular, for she was the one who'd called for assistance.

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Nahyt Savin

<3 Hael and Harrow are confusing at the best of times... so don't mind them ^^;

Word Count → 536

Quickly her patience in waiting for someone to come greet her and the brindle hybrid reached it's end, the midnight girl growing both irritable and bored despite how little time had actually passed between her calling and the present. Pacing around Hael along with their few scattered belongings in bags here and there, she weaved her way close to the hybrid, occasionally knocking into him in an attempt to drag him down to her level and irritate him as well, although she knew her petty little attempt to get under the males skin wouldn't actually do much. Trailing behind her as she moved from spot to spot was Omi, seemingly just as impatient as her canine companion; although it was more likely that the lynx was unsure of the change of location rather then having to stand around waiting, but alas the girl couldn't help but try and see her own traits within the lynx. “Will you stop it, they'll come when they can and if they don't we'll just howl again or try another pack, so for the love of god, stand still Nahyt” Hael grumbled, placing a bony hand upon the top of her head and pressing down lightly, causing her to come to a halt.

Breathing out a childish 'huff' she crossed her arms over her chest, her own broken arm no longer hurt as it once had but she had never regained much use of it; limited movement was okay, but gripping and lifting anything with her left hand was impossible. Yet, there was no scar and severely obvious sign of the damage upon her arm but the girl still felt compelled to hide it under the baggy white top she had acquired during her time with the pirates. Her arm was her one imperfection, her one sore point she wished to hide from the world. “Sorry” she muttered in response to Hael, knowing that she was just being childish and impatient.

Keeping a hold of the girl, the pair waited until two strangers answered their call. “Finally” she whispered to herself, wriggling free from Hael's grip she stepped forward, unravelling crossed arms, a frown taking place upon her face as she spotted the woman; typical. Tensing her jaw she felt Hael step up behind to her right, bumping her side slightly in silent warning to behave. “Yes. We...” he indicated to both himself and the midnight girl, “We're hoping to speak with someone about joining here. I'm Hael Savin and this here is my sister, Nahyt" he explained to the woman; although he and the girl were not actually siblings, she had decided to take up his surname and it seemed appropriate to just call her his sister then rather confuse others to their relationship.

Upon being named his sister, the young girl beamed a smug look up to the brindle male; sure she'd told him she was stealing his last name, but then she didn't think he'd comply and call her his sister. Behind her her black tail swished contently, her lips remaining sealed as she decided to let Hael do all the talking, aware of the fact what she had to say to this woman would not be pleasant.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
.turtline i {font-weight:bold; color:#8fc181; letter-spacing:1px;}
.turtline {margin:0 auto; width:98%; max-width:650px; background-color:#051b0f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1XLv.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; font-family:garamond; font-size:16px; color:#e8efd8; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.turtline .name {text-align:center; font-family:'Codystar'; font-size:50px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; padding:20px 0px;}
.turtline .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; border-top:2px dotted #3c8928; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

(361)--

The Virding had looked to the dark female for an explanation and much to her surprise, a response did not come from her. Seeing as the call had undoubtedly been hers, Lilin had wrongly assumed who the spokesperson for the trio would be. Her forehead wrinkled into a frown of her own, mimicking their guest's grimace; she was clearly baffled by the girl's overall posture and obvious apprehension with whatever situation they'd gotten themselves into, this meeting included. Bran's attention seemed to revolve around their peculiar costumes and not their life story- his obvious perplexity was badly concealed within dark chestnut irises. Clearly, technicalities mattered little to him as long as the strangers remained passive and displayed no signs of aggression.

She couldn't help but quirk a brow as names and relations were associated to the faces before her. They certainly looked nothing alike. If anything, Lilin shared more similarities with Bran than Hael did with his sister, Nahyt. Same litter, different sires perhaps. That's the only plausible explanation the dichotomous female could come up with - assuming they hadn't meant it as a figure of speech. Whatever their reasons were, it was unimportant. They seemed harmless enough. ''I'm Lilin and this is my cousin Bran,'' she retorted, pointing to herself and the brawny chocolate male next to her in the same fashion Hael had introduced his little group. "The pack you refer to is Vinátta. I can offer you a home, provided you answer a few questions honestly." Lilin generally found this process tedious, as opposed to her co-leader's grand interest with newcomers.

So long as they didn't start messing with her kin and they willingly provided a helping hand around the pack lands, they could stay. "I'd like to know where you hail from. If we offer you protection and a place to stay, your loyalty and dedication will of course be expected. But what else can you bring to the table?" Her gaze was as much on Nahyt as it was on Hael, wondering if the male would provide an answer for his companion or if she would finally break free from her cocoon of silence.

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Nahyt Savin

And now Lil will wish Harrow had kept her trap shut :|

Word Count → 581

In response to the woman's introductions the brindle hybrid dipped his head in greeting while the midnight girl simply 'hmm'd softly, eyes looking over the woman who spoke and onto the male who was of much greater interest to her then some feeble creature, dark ears twitching as the woman continued to speak prying into hers and the hybrid's business more then she would of preferred; although it wasn't unexpected, she understood and had been greatly lectured that they would have to answer questions to get accepted into a pack, the issue was she did not want to answer to some unknown female who had done little to earn her respect or loyalty and as such it seemed pointless for her to answer these questions, a part of her itching to ask to speak to the male figure in charge rather then this wannabe alpha female.

As the woman went on to mention loyalty and dedication the girl snorted loudly, earning an equally loud groan from Hael as the brindle male practically slapped his palm across his face. Turning to look at him she brought herself up as much as she could, huffing slightly in the process, “What? I'm sorry, but I don't believe I can or anyone can for that matter, blindly and incredibly foolishly at that, hand over my loyalty to someone simply because they ask for it and in return they give them a home.” she spoke to Hael before turning to the woman, placing her right hand delicately upon her hip, breaking free from the silence and knowingly walking thin ice. “Nahyt, shut up” Hael practically hissed under his breath, placing a hand upon the top of her head and pushing down slightly in hope it would stop her mouth from spluttering out whatever nonsense had entered her head.

“Look, I can craft; maps, designs, stuff like that. Got an eye for things and am capable of replicating what I see down on paper which has a variety of uses as you can no doubt figure out. Hael's good with physical work, used to be a sailor of sorts. We're capable of providing for ourselves and won't burden the pack and will provide our variety of skills, whether you earn our trust and loyalties is dependent on how things go; I won't lie or blindly swear anyone has my 'loyalty and dedication' when all you have offered me is protection and a place to stay, which I already have and can attain easily on my own.” she looked at the women expectantly, not even bothering to hide her dislike of the woman simply because of her gender. “Ah hells Nahyt. For gods sake will you learn to shut your trap for once in your life” Hael turned to face the dark girl, keeping one eye on the two strangers whilst he scolded her for her words, as true to him as they were to her he didn't see them as appropriate at the current moment.

Groaning he quickly turned back to the pair, “Sorry... she's not so big on being nice and is irrationally sexist. It's nothing personal” he attempted to explain, all the while cursing the girl several times over within his mind. “Come on. I'm entitled not to like a whole gender if I don't want to, pathetic as they are” she grumbled under her breath in response, crouching down to pick up Omi, supporting the cats weight with her right arm over her left.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

(514)s'all good, lilin can hold her own :>

Ebon lips curled upward as she smiled to herself, smug and clearly unable to contain her astonishment as a tantrum was thrown her way. She'd picked up on the girl's attitude through her silence and obvious reticence but never in a million years would she have expected the lecture that came her way. Both Stormbringers remained placidly silent during the igniting debate on display before her; Nahyt spewing forth her animosity and Hael reacting to it, aiming to do some damage control before things got out of hand. A brief glance was tossed back at the chocolate male next to her and while both Vinattans said nothing to each other, Bran's amused smirk offered a clear idea of his thoughts on the subject.

Lilin went off the assumption the youngster had little to no experience with pack joining procedures; offering one's loyalty in exchange for a family, food and shelter was unfathomable to her but in reality, many had spit on the hardships of a loner's life in order to join something greater; the promise of a better life. She knew this for a fact, having lived through it far too long. On the other hand, this brat appeared to know next to nothing about misery. Or if she did, it had not proved bothersome enough for her to understand that Lilin was not the one without a home. It wasn't until Nahyt blatantly spit on her offer, claiming to already have home and protection that Lilin finally gave in to a reaction - a subtle quirk of her brow, nothing more, before her own voice refuted her claim.

"Tell me, Nahyt, if you already have a home and protection - why is it that you're here, requesting to join our ranks?" she questioned, unable to quite grasp the logic behind their charade. "Many would kill for just a home and protection. If I can't trust you and your brother to be as devoted to Vinatta as Vinatta would be devoted to you, I don't see how having you around would be of any use to us." That much was true. With the impending threat of a Dawnrunner invasion and her family's safety as her top priority, she could do without the dead weight. She did not comment on their skills, distracted by Hael's insight and explanation as to why his sister was the way she was. "We have a very loose hierarchy around here. I frankly don't give two shits who you like or dislike. You're entitled to your own opinion, though I can't say I've met someone discriminating against their own kind before. As long as you give the females living here the same courtesy they'll give you, we shouldn't have a problem."

Bran offered a sullen nod then, echoing the Virding's statement. Although he did love the ladies and he certainly wouldn't mind an extra source of estrogen around, he did not want any disrespect aimed at Colibri and Miskunn. "If we have an agreement, I'll take you to the village." she offered with a sigh, wondering why she always got herself in these situations. "Well?"

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Nahyt Savin

PP'd going to the village as we discussed <3

Word Count → 555

She wasn't stupid on all matters, her parents had taught her much about what she would need to know about the world along with skills she would need to survive in it, although even without being instructed by her parents the midnight girl had her own instincts and occasional bursts of common sense; she understood her attitude wasn't suitable for pack life, especially the way she would respond to female members of higher ranking until said members proved themselves to her that was. Back when she was in Salsola she had no such issues, for each member there was family and worthy of her love and dedication but the pack before her were nothing more then strangers, for now. Cocking her head to the side she silently glared at the woman for a moment before responding less rashly as she had before, “Protection is nothing more then a foolish concept. No one can predict what will happen tomorrow and promise that everyone will be safe” she spoke quietly, a lesson she had learned the hard way and was still haunted by the memories as short as they were. “Trust and loyalty are things that come with time, not because they are asked there and then. Regardless of whether you can trust me or not I am no threat to you, i'm nothing more then a cripple who does art.” she shrugged her shoulders at the harsh truth of her words; although her injuries were no longer obvious, all she had to simply do is take to another form and they became clear.

“Life as a loner is not something possible for me, I had a home and Hael for protection, but with our combined talents we were just spending each day to live, I didn't have time to practice my talents and he his, preoccupied with living... staying alive. That is why we need a pack and we offer you in return for accepting us mine and his talents.” that was all she would say to this women, unwilling to mention any further weakness and things she lacked; nor would she lie about the fact she wanted a pack because of the resources that would be provided and the ability to freely practice her art at ease. “I don't like women; I avoid them and ask they do the same with me if they don't want to hear my opinions. Nor do i offer my trust or loyalties; for I am loyal only to myself and Hael as of this moment. I offer you my skills. Time will tell if you hold my trust and loyalties, but for now I can also offer you my word that we are no threat to you or others, that we will respect hierarchy and do our share around the place.” breathing in she shrunk back against Hael, feeling irritable and overly emotional after having spoken at such length about herself and things, truths, she'd rather hide.

A hand wrapped around her shoulders, grasping her shoulder lightly as the brindle male hugged her to his side. Dark arms held the lynx tighter to her chest, the cats weight starting to straining the girls good arm but she cared little. “We have an agreement?” Hael voiced, following the woman in silence to what he could only describe as a strange village.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

(370) :>

It wasn't often that the Soulstorm heir refrained from voicing her opinions; she had always prided herself on her honesty and candor- no matter the crudity of her sentiments. Apparently, Nahyt shared similar beliefs. While Lilin completely disagreed with the lecture thrown her way, deeming the midnight girl to be in no position to banter about loyalty and its components - she kept her judgment to herself, enduring the self-righteous lesson gratuitously bestowed upon their little gathering. It became obvious halfway through the youngster's babble that she would not provide an answer to the Virding's inquiry. If she already had a home, as was previously claimed, why in Odin's name did she seek to join a pack?

As for Bran, judging from the look on his face, Lilin could tell her cousin had been struck dumbfounded and rendered incapable of containing his amusement. A lopsided, entertained grin stuck to his face- in reality, he was anticipating a detonation of sorts; the ultimate 'kaboom' triggered by Lilin's nerves snapping. She would not grant him such pleasure. Upon catching the Virding's reprimanding glare, Bran wiped any trace of a smile off his face and cleared his throat in a weak attempt at distraction. Momentarily satisfied, her mediterranean blue orbs returned to the siblings standing before her. Nahyt's attitude was not as intense, an indication that perhaps she was at least trying to keep their discussion from derailment.

The dichotomous femme saw no harm in giving the duo a chance, encouraged by Nahyt's promise. Time would tell if she was indeed truthful. Meanwhile, Lilin had no intention of denying Hael a home simply because of his young sibling's attitude. She did not voice a reply to the male's inquiry, choosing the change the subject at hand by giving them a brief rundown of Jordheim. Bran had gone ahead and fetched the welcome packs, ready to greet his new pack mates as they reached the earthen village. Each pack contained rabbit and elk hides, salted and preserved by Lilin herself, and other knickknacks including the Frithr necklaces. ''Choose whatever house best suits your liking. Welcome to Vinatta,'' she offered after distributing the items, turning on her heels and leaving them to their privacy.

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
</style>
[/html]