[aw] the beauty of the breaking
[html]<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:28% 36%;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:45px;top:45px;}</style>

Setting Location Form

Date: 24 May

Weather: Clear

Time: Early evening
Optime

(--)

Eris is by Nat!

They'd won. They'd destroyed their enemies and Inferni hadn't even betrayed them. The wolves were all weeks dead, decaying in the ground. Salsola was stronger than ever. They'd lost no one worth missing in the final days of conflict. And yet, she felt hollowed. Larkspur was dead, Basilaris and Harrow were gone, and her daughters were becoming adults all their own. Ataxia had grater love for Tlantli and coyotes than Eris would have liked, and what could she do? Nothing -- certainly the most irksome part.

Eris was powerless to bring Larkspur, Harrow, or Basilaris back to her -- nor could she smother Ataxia and Artemisia. Salvia had no love for her anymore; she'd learned the truth of her eldest daughter quickly enough. Eris's beautiful life had fallen to bloody pieces, and the shadowy woman did not care about the only thing worth holding onto anymore -- her rank and position within the pack.

The coal-hued hybrid straightened, trying to look attentive as Draugr prattled on and on about their new horseflesh. Eris had sent the Associate south to AniWaya for trade, and though the dark-furred woman was glad of the success, she had no desire for these minutiae. The dark hybrid disentangled herself from the conversation, and none too politely, before moving toward the perimeter of the ruins. The cliff where she burned her daughter with Larkspur was a familiar sight, and a comfortingly quiet one at this hour. The dark hybrid sank to the ground and plucked at the grass with her fingers, listening to the swell of the black ocean down below.

<style>
#erisNat {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisNat p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisNat p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisNat p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#erisNat p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#erisNat .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisNat .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisNat b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#erisNat u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisNat b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisNat b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisNat b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

hope you don't mind me joining you c:

She had dismissed the slave around noon, letting him leave for his own chores after he had helped her with her home. The miserable creature had been most helpful with erecting the tarp awning over her domicile, keeping out both sun and rain from her living space. It was simply a matter of finding enough wax to coat the top of the cloth she had salvaged. It was a large awning that replaced the temporary one over her fortune telling room. The ceiling was just tilted enough to let the water slip off if it rained. It was enough for her, and she was sick of looking at the grey of her walls. The slave had secured the awnings with taught rope and nails into the still solid wall.

But she had had enough. Isabella slipped out of her home, ignoring the pot with silk soaking. The thing was stained badly, but she refused to give up on it. The sun was warm on her skin and she reveled in her light summer pelt and the thin skirt. It was green and yellow, different from her usual crimson. The yellow and green gradient when up and the very thin gauzy overskirt created a lacy shadow. She eyed it as she walked to the edge of the ruins, the evening breeze was billowing around her legs. Arms wrapped tight across her chest, the woman glanced at the sea.

The smell of grass and salt was thick on the air, and Isabella gazed to a familiar figure with an equally familiar scent. Isabella wave lightly at the woman, though was not sure if the ebony figure noticed the motion. She approached her, wondering what brought this broken woman to the edge of the world. "Eris, what brings you here?" she asked gently, smoothing her skirt's upper hem.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 25px 0px 25px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(--)

Eris is by me!

It would seem isolation was not so easily found, though Eris did suppose it was better this way. Why hold her rank if all she did was skulk around avoiding everyone's gaze? It didn't even seem she mattered, anyway, since Salsola was continuing on as it always had. Isabella was regarded with sharp chartreuse eyes for a moment as the dark woman peered toward her. Part of her wanted nothing more than to respond candidly. Larkspur -- my dead mate -- made a pyre for our sickly daughter just there, she would say, and point to the spot where they'd set Shibboleth aflame. Such a statement would serve nothing, however, and the dark-furred woman knew better than to say such a thing, no matter how aching her grief.

I like this edge of our territory, she finally said. It was a lame answer, but not a lie. She did like this part of the territory -- sometimes she even thought she could still smell the deep, smoky scent of old fire on the ground where Shibboleth had burned, and she liked to imagine Larkspur's scent was entangled with that fiery scent. The sea at our back protects us from harm. Why have you come out here? she returned, thinking it might draw away from her own lame answer to have Isabella speak of herself.

<style>
#erisSie2 {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
}
#erisSie2 p {
}
#erisSie2 p.sieImage {
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisSie2 .txtooc {
font-family:georgia, serif
line-height:16px;
#erisSie2 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisSie2 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisSie2 u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisSie2 b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisSie2 b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisSie2 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

-

Isabella's hands clung to her upper arms, crossed across her chest as she peered away from the obsidian woman. Her fingers could wrap around her limbs if she had so wanted, thin as she was. But her curves were in the right places. The sea churned as she waited for the woman to reply, wondering what ran through the Auxiliary's mind. Life could not have been easy for her, and had not seemed to change much after her last encounter with the woman. Eventually, Eris answered and Isabella knew that all was not quite well with the woman. So many were eloquently inclined here that it was strange to hear someone so highly admired and exalted along the social ladder be so terribly mundane. Her sorrow was reasoned; children and mate gone to the Mother, it could not have been easy.

"To take some air, my Auxiliary," she said gently, using the honorific rank name to remind them both of their individual ranks - especially compared to one another. "I had a slave assist me in placing a waxed tarp roof over my home. I have too many things that can be ruined by rain and snow," she explained, eying the charcoal woman with cloudburst colored eyes. "You seem morose. Might I help?" asked the gypsy, tone calm though slightly worried. Her glimpses at the leadership had been few lately, but the last time she had seen Sirius he had been wounded. And Eris crumbling from the depression of loss.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(--) SO it would be funny and good good GOOOOOD for Erisplots if Isabella laid the smackdown on Eris (verbally or physically). IDK if she'd do that, though. If she'd just leave, though, das cool, we could just call it a really short thread and we can do another with Dra and Isa IF YOU WANT~*~*~

Eris is by Libri!

One of the problems with her own home was its open nature. Eris had chosen a few half-standing walls of stone, crumbling and collapsing in on itself. While she'd dug a wolf's den and enlarged it over the months since she'd moved in, the lean-to was the thing to save her house. It provided a warm, dry shelter for those valued things she had in the world, the material possessions that no longer seemed to matter at all. Isabella's material possessions mattered even less, if that was possible, and Eris simply could not dredge up the will to continue feigning interest -- in anything.

Bring my mate and children -- all the dead ones -- back to life, and that will help, she snapped. Let me wallow in my misery, she added peevishly, turning her head back out to sea as if that would end the conversation then and there. This wasn't what she wanted at all -- any kind of attention was about the only thing the hybrid did value anymore, and she didn't really want Isabella to walk away, yet she also didn't really want the woman here, either.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]
[html]

Oh yay! I'll definitely help with that Big Grin I hope the pp of Eris turning was okay? can change if want

The Auxiliary was still depressed. Little seemed to have changed in the time between their talks, and it was not a good thing. Isabella was astounded how much love this woman had for her man and her children, but it was her inability to pull herself together that truly angered the gypsy woman. She had lost family, so what? Who hadn't in this world? Isabella had kissed her family goodbye and violated the trust between her mother and herself by theft and adultery. Her father had passed away, and for all she knew, so could have her brothers. But Isabella was not the one brooding on a cliff side.

Isabella turned to the woman, her maw lacking the gentle smile reserved for other creatures of the female gender. Her eyes were not peaceful, but more stormy. "Forgive me," she said, without any hint of remorse. Eris turned slightly and Isabella struck the higher ranking woman with an open palm. There was no resulting smack sound, though it could not have been a sweet kiss. "You are our Auxiliary. You have been down and out for far too long to be appropriate." Her words were harsh, and her tone matched. "Your mate and children died here? So be it, mourn them. But they went to a better place, without suffering. You focus on the negative of their passing. You should be praising the good in their lives!" Her hands were on her hips, tight in her displeasure.

"Are you not a woman? Do you not have the strength to bear and raise a child? Are you so weak a creature to forget the future?" Isabella sighed, her blood calming down. "You are a mother still, and the living descends will still need guidance, however old they may be. You are the Auxiliary, and your pack, your Family need you as well. Are you not our 'mother', too?"

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(--) It's ALL GOOD BRO. <3 Also remember that Eris sucks at fighting and is out of shape anyway, so if they end up foightin Isa can probably just dominate the crap out of her. @_@

Eris is by James!

The dark-furred hybrid was turning, readying herself to ask why the Family member was still standing around, when she felt the slap. It did not hurt, but the impact nonetheless shocked her into silence, and she stared toward Isabella with growing wrath as the other woman spoke. What did she know of loss? What did any of them know of it? The dark-furred hybrid clambered to her feet, springing up as quickly as she could.

No! she said, sharp and loud. It was almost a shout. I am no one's mother -- none of you need me to lead you around by the ears, she said, stamping her foot against the grass. Who are you to tell me what to do? I lead here, not you, she said, flinging her nose skyward and sending her black hair, long and unkempt, tousling with the motion. I will mourn as long as I please, and no Family member -- for as long as that stands -- will tell me otherwise. Sirius will hear of this, the dark hybrid said, arms crossing petulantly over her chest. She would invoke the Boss's name, pull her rank, whatever it took. She would not be ordered around like some slave, not by the likes of this one.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]
[html]

I don't think they'll fight, since Isabella uses daggers, and that's fighting with intent to kill. She only wants to slap sense into Eris. Also, since the ranks changed and Eris moved down, should I expect punishment? xD

Eris rebounded quickly from the strike, suddenly more full of life and passion than she had been in the time Isabella had spoken to her. A brief smug smile crossed her lips before it disappeared as the woman began her tirade. The fire in the woman's eyes was back, though it was directed at her with an angry passion. She worried for her well being in the pack, as she was upsetting someone so high ranking. But surely it was understood. Wouldn't anyone else understand where she had been coming from? Surely others were as tired of this worn-down woman as she had been.

Anger bubbled up in her heart, for this woman who screamed at her. Her points were invalid and they made no sense at all. "Lead? That would be true if it weren't quite so funny!" countered the woman with venom. Her accent slipped and the French lilt to her tones weakened. She had been born and raised in English Ontario and the Quebec had not affected her tones quite so much. It was all an act, though one she maintained quite often. "I bet you could not tell me the last thing you did that counted as leading?" She waved her hand dramatically toward the ruins. "Can anyone here say the same of you, Eris?"

Isabella ignored the desire to growl at the woman, choosing to cross her arms over her chest. "You may tell him. Feel free to. I fear no one when the truth comes from my lips." Secretly, her heart fluttered in fear. She was not sure how the King would respond to her slapping his second. He might not like that she called Eris a weak woman. "What are you afraid of, Eris? Death? Surely one like you walks hand in hand with the hand of death?"

<style>
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:600px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(--) Nah! This was before her demotion; and anyway, after she leaves and calms down some she'll realize it's totally NOT a good idea to go and tell Sirius because he'd probably think less of her and maybe even agree with Isa, and probably get mad for the stuff Eris is saying. :V So she'd prolly just keep it to herself and give Isabella the stankeye for a few weeks. XD If Isa tells on her, s'whatever, I am good with further IC consequences, but maybe Sirius and Salvia will be like "whatev she is already demoted." EITHER WAY.

Eris is by Poppz!

What was funny about her leadership? She held this stupid pack together with her love and oversight, welcoming even the occasional weak and sniveling snot in the hopes of finding promising loyalty and strength within them someday. Few repaid her with anything good, true enough, but the dark-furred hybrid had beckoned many to join their cause, and it was her hand which had guided them into this pack. Still, the question, rhetorical as it might be, caught her aback. She thought hard and tried to remember what it was she'd last done within Salsola worth boasting of. Though it was a long moment, she did come up with an an answer. The weir! We have fish because of me, she said, and even as she said it she realized it was something she'd done months ago -- maybe even years. It felt like it had been ages between the time she'd played overseer to the slaves building the weir that had been Khirot's idea, in truth, and that had been an entirely different canine entirely.

Surly, she glowered toward the other woman, taking a few steps back. She did not want to fight -- the only fights she'd won in her life were those of pure luck, or when she had the extreme good fortune to be matched with an opponent weaker and smaller than herself. Why should I be afraid of death? There is little enough left in life for me, she said, baring her teeth with frustration. I am not your stone-faced Boss. I have weakness, and I will not pretend otherwise. It is madness to do so, she said, denouncing the very core of her pack's foundation with her words and caring not a bit.

<style>
#erisPoppz {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
}
#erisPoppz p {
}
#erisPoppz p.sieImage {
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisPoppz .txtooc {
#erisPoppz .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisPoppz b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisPoppz u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisPoppz b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

oh good, I figure Isabella won't do anything after the demo anyway. She'll just be super smug about it xD

Isabella's laugh was a sharp bark as she grinned her smile. She twisted her upper body away, toward the sea to disguise her smile. Granted, it was a terribly futile gesture. Her lilting laugh rang out over the waves and foam. She slipped a hand over her lips, turning back to the woman who was so deluded that it was no longer sad, but funny in a sick, twisted way. "Fish, Eris?" cooed the gypsy woman, tail flicking from side to side as she assessed this woman. "Fish? We are may eat them and they may be a good filler for us. It gives us a healthy coat, with a shine." Isabella rubbed at her arms, letting her deft fingers slip up her barren shoulders. The gem at her throat glistened in the light. "We feast on creatures of hoof and fur. Supping on fish is less natural, but we take what we get, don't we?"

Eris withdrew a bit from the gypsy woman, and Isabella knew that she was the winner of this round. "Your moroseness is rather depressing, Eris." She touched her own cheek, following the woman's motions and stepping away from the edge. "There is always something life has to offer." Cold eyes rose to the ebony woman's golden ones, her grin not matching her eyes. "Unless you are too weak and too cowardly to find it," she said with scorn, her voice harsh. Eris's denouncement of what Sirius told her they stood for, what they existed for and because of, made her shake her head. Where was this woman going? This slope was slippery, and lonely. "We have weakness, but we can hide them. Why do you insist on putting all your faults upon your sleeve?"

<style>
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:600px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OMG ERIS WHY YOU SUCK

Eris did not like being laughed at. She'd been laughed at quite enough in her lifetime, and she had no intent to stomach more of it. But what could she do? She could not attack Isabella. She would lose, and this would be more shameful than all that had transpired thus far. Her mind raced to find an alternative and came up blank, and so the hybrid stood there, stormy-faced and growling faintly in her throat. And you make stinking oils and other uselessness, she retorted, knowing even as she said it the stinking oils and other uselessness provided a scent-mask for Salsola.

I will do as I please, she half-repeated, her growl dropping off so she might speak more normally. Whether that is mourning for the rest of this day or the rest of this year, she said. Larkspur was worth more than all of you put together. He deserves mourning, the dark-furred hybrid insisted, stamping her foot in the grass. Her claws dug into the earth beneath her; she crossed her arms again, as if to protect herself from these truths. None of you do him justice. None of you!

Eris is by Alaine!

<style>
#alaineErisLup {
}
#alaineErisLup p {
}
#alaineErisLup p.sieImage {
}
#alaineErisLup .txtooc {
#alaineErisLup .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#alaineErisLup b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#alaineErisLup u { text-decoration: underline; }
#alaineErisLup b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#alaineErisLup b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#alaineErisLup b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: ---For some reason, that other table was stretching the skin though it didn't do it anywhere else o____o

Isabella had to snort at the woman, wondering what kind of delusional day trip she happened to be going on at the moment. If she truly thought that her skills were useless, she would never have been part of the Thistle Kingdom. Hell, they would have removed her from this place by force if she were worthless, or even enslaved her and pierced her nose to mark her as chattel. The gypsy woman chose to ignore the gibe, knowing well that Eris was in no state to make assumptions or insults, and her attempts were weaker than a newborn kitten.

"By all means, do as you will," she said sweetly, giving the woman a sickly smile, baring more teeth than she ought to at her Auxiliary. But she was not afraid anymore of the woman who was so weak in the soul over a man's demise. Eris, so deep in mourning for a man who was on longer useful to him, was no threat to anyone. Isabella nodded at her, as though she understood her fully. "By all means, mourn forever. It'll eat at your soul, devour your flesh, and the entire world will see what a useless creature you really are. Sirius will not have much need of you for long." She backed away from the woman throwing a child's tantrum, a smirk on her lips.

Photo courtesy of john curley. Table by Kitty.

<style>
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2e423d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 {background-color:#bcb483; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6978 ... aheiwa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:363px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

(--) I noticed that. o.o IDK?

Eris is by Requiem!

The dark-furred hybrid hissed out her breath through her teeth, ears flattening against her skull. The biting truth was too much for her; she would not stand for being called useless any more than Sirius would or Larkspur would have. Eris was not useless: she had built this place on whispers in Anathema's cave and nurtured it as she would have her own child, and now that she needed and wanted and hurt, none of them could so much as lift a finger. Go away, she said, flicking both hands up and into the air, an exaggerated "shoo" sort of gesture. What do you know anyway? This is my place.

Eris did not fear Sirius's anger any more than she feared her mother's anger, and the buzzing of this fly was growing tiresome. I command you to go away, she clarified, just in case her meaning wasn't already made perfectly clear. Straightening herself into her best pose of dominance -- she and Isabella were of the same height, but she made herself taller by standing on toes -- the coal-furred hybrid stood glaring, daring the Family member to defy her edict.

<style>
#erisReqOpt {
}
#erisReqOpt p {
}
#erisReqOpt p.sieImage {
float:left; margin:10px;
}
#erisReqOpt .txtooc {
#erisReqOpt .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisReqOpt b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisReqOpt u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisReqOpt b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisReqOpt b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisReqOpt b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: ---Yeah I dunno what the deal was. But i checked and it seemed okay elsewhere.. which is weird. But we can prob close this up?

Isabella shrugged her shoulders at the ebony woman. Whatever was left to this woman, her orders still carried some level of weight. But it could not be much longer, if she knew the leadership at all. Sirius would not like to see his second-in-command absorbed with herself in such a way while the problems of the Kingdom kept coming. Eris was useless now, no matter how much she would pretend otherwise. Her sadness was all-consuming and it was going to consume them all if they let her stay where she was. But in the end, it was not up to Isabella or any of the family. The Boss would decide. Hopefully the noose would not fall on her neck for the words uttered here.

Eris shooed her, and the other woman put on a mocking smile. There was little more to be said, especially if the words did not hit home. Why waste more air on a woman who refused to listen to reason and harsh truth? If so, she was truly lost and there would be no saving grace. "As you wish, madame," she said sweetly, giving a light bow to the woman though her eyes were blazing with amusement. She was also terribly annoyed, worried too. She stepped back and rose to her full height, though did not put on airs like Eris did to seem superior. "I offer one last piece of advice. Stay away from the edge. It could be dangerous to one such as yourself," she said smugly, and turned her back on the Auxiliary, striding back to her home in the ruins.

Photo courtesy of john curley. Table by Kitty.

<style>
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2e423d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 {background-color:#bcb483; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6978 ... aheiwa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:363px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]