Shy Girl
[html]
WC: 322 OOC: SHe's in optime, her hair is pulled back with a purple scarf, and she wears nothing more than her fur lol. She also smells like cooked food cause she made lots before coming her hehe

She felt entirely awkward at this party. She had never been at a celebration and she felt entirely out of place. She stayed quietly away from the crowd for the most part and she knew she wouldn’t recognize anyone except for those that she had met in her old pack, Jace and her family, and some of the members of Cercatori, and even fewer from this pack. She sat and watched wolves mingle with each other. Ever since she came back she felt out of place, unsure, and had been entirely put out when she found out Ichika no longer existed. She came to Cercatori because she had heard of it. It would be the best place to learn more about herbs plants, and cooking. She had met someone who knew much about herbs alone just from the pack she lived in.

Her tail twitched showing her agitation, not sure why she was here, nor did she seem to understand why she didn’t leave. She missed her horses, especially the foal, he always brought her spirits up. She didn’t need them as this pack was their neighbor and they formed on top of what once was her old pack, Dahlia. Moving through the old territory made her grow homesick and just want to stay there and settle by herself, but she was a social creature, for all she was feeling so out of place here so she knew that she couldn’t live on her own for long. Listening to the lively music and watching the wolves made her wonder what it would be like not to feel this emptiness she had in her for so long, an emptiness of losing her home and her family and she was having second thoughts of not accepting Sauls offer and even considered joining his pack, but she would give this time. It was always strange going to and living in a new pack.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Rurik is in optime too/###

Generally, Rurik disliked large gatherings of strangers for any reason, parties were no exception.He always felt awkward trying to walk around and make casual conversation with people he didn't know. If it were up to him he would be asleep somewhere quiet, but it hadn't been up to him. He had to be here since Jazper had made it mandatory that everyone able show up. He supposed he could have faked an injury and not come, but he didn't want his superiors to think him untrust worthy.

There was another reason he didn't want to come to this party in particular, and that was the pack in attendance. If it had been just Casa he wouldn't have minded as much, but this was an alliance building party with Cercatori, with whom he had a bit of history with one of it's members, and he wasn't sure how far that history had spread into the pack. It made him more paranoid than he usually was, which is saying something. He had planned on staying on the second floor for the duration of the party, which technically wasn't disobeying Jazper since he had attended the party, he just wasn't interacting with their guests. But there is a force stronger than paranoia and fear...

That force, is boredom. After a while of keeping to himself on the second floor, switching from leaning against the wall to laying on the railing to standing, all while watching or listening to the happy sounds below him, Rurik began to get extremely bored. He considered going down to the main hall and trying to keep as close to other Casa members as he could but after thinking about it a while that seemed a little silly. His boredom continued to grow. He tried to entertain himself by counting the stones in the wall, but all that did was bore him even more. After a while his boredom got the best of him, and he decided to venture down to the main hall, still keeping to himself as much as he could manage though..

<style>
.stars .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.stars p {color:#B9D1EA;}
.stars b {color:#78DEEE; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #FFFFFF;}
.stars i {color:#C0C0C0;}
.stars {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... lights.png); background-color:#081921; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:301px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 276 OOC: Oked for Eclipse to run into through im... if you think i need to change t though let me know and I'll do it Smile

She felt like an open target just standing around, but as she started moving into the crowd she couldn’t help but feel she was being pushed around. It was amazing how anyone could do anything in this place let alone talk! The noise was so loud and her ears hurt, she tripped over feet she couldn’t see bumped into people, but it was one particular wolf who ran into her, who she didn’t know, but whoever it was accidentally pushed her with enough force that she fell backwards right into someone else. She moved away as fast as she could so that she could apologize to whoever it was she ran into.

“Oh my goodness, I am so sorry, I didn’t mean it!”

The young woman spoke rapidly with her hands over her mouth and her tail tucked between her legs looking horrified at the man she just ran into. He was handsome too and she was an idiot and just let herself get pushed around. She looked at him with apologetic eyes hoping he could forgive her. For all she knew just this one misstep could jeopardize the whole alliance with Casa.

“Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? oohhh I hope I didn’t hurt you!”

She said, nearly starting to hyperventilate now, she was scared of any reprocussions that this could cause her and her pack. She didn’t know if this man was the highest of the ranked wolves here or even the lowest for that matter, but she knew that without a doubt they all looked after each other.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Ooc Here/###

Rurik hadn't been wandering around the main hall for very long before his comfort level began to decline. He hadn't realized just how many wolves had managed to pack into the court house, even though he was doing his best to keep to the fringes, he was still having to twist and dodge to avoid groups that were too caught up in personal conversations to notice anything else.

It wasn't just the large crowed that was bothering him, but the mixture of smells in the air. He wasn't preoccupied with talking or dancing so he had time to notice all the mingling scents. Food, wolves, the natural must of the court house, all mingled together as tightly as the assembled packs. At one point, he passed by a wolf that agitated his nose so bad that he sneezed. And the sound. It rose and dropped randomly. At it's peak it hurt his ears, at it's low point it still hurt his ears, but not as much. With the combination of sound, smell, and worry he was beginning to get a head ache.

Then, just as he passed in front of a pillar, someone ran into him. It wasn't a hard shove, but it didn't have to be with him off balance. Who ever it was made him stumble a bit and hit against the pillar with his head and shoulder, making the almost-headache he had a full blown throbbing pain. It didn't take long for him to regain balance, and when he did his first reaction was to turn, snarl, and try to fend off an attack, but then he noticed who had run into him. A small girl, at least a foot shorter than him, who was apologizing and looked as scared as he felt. He didn't recognize her, but it was possible that she was Casa since he hadn't met all the members yet.

"Calm yourself." He said, rubbing the side of his head that had smacked the pillar. "I'm fine, no permanent damage, just a bump on the head. What about you? You aren't hurt are you?" He wanted to make sure she hadn't hurt herself tripping or running into him or something.

<style>
.stars {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... lights.png); background-color:#081921; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:301px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 217 OOC: If you don't think you can reply to this let me know I can change it up

She could see that he had hit his head as he was rubbing at it and her heart thundered against her chest, but his calm words made her stop her panic attack, and his question left her shaking her head before she answered verbally.

“N-no... I just never been near so many and I, it’s just so crowded here.”

She wasn’t going to put the blame on the “someone” who ran into her, it was an accident after all and she wasn’t aiming to make anyone the bad guy. Even if she’d just take all blame for something she didn’t even mean herself.

“I am not use to so many people”

She was looking at the ground now, not sure what to do or say, forgetting she hadn’t even introduced herself, she was still worried he might be angry with her, but didn’t want to continue asking to make him annoyed, that would just put another mark on her record.

“I’ll let you be, I’m so sorry that I ran into you, really I am.”

She said, though she took a step she didn’t entirely leave. She was hoping he’d at least forgive her for her actions against him, accidental or no.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Meh, shorty post is shorty. If she followes him you can assume he keeps walking outside./###

Rurik watched the shorter female before him, still rubbing his head. To him, she looked as shaken as he felt. It almost seemed as if she were scared of him, with how she was staring at the ground. It made him feel rather bad. Even though he wasn't exactly comfortable with the situation at hand, and even though he didn't like her running in to him, he didn't want her scared of him. Besides, it had probably been an accident, she hadn't stabbed him or anything after all, so she couldn't be all that bad. When she went to leave he spoke up. "It is rather crowded in here isn't it. I've never liked crowds much myself. I was actually planning on going outside for a while, care to join me?" He said, grinning in such a way that he hoped to convey that he felt to hard feelings toward her. He started to walk toward the door and paused, glancing back to see if she would follow.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 265 OOC: Is ok!!

She felt bad, it was written all over her body language. She wasn’t one to pretend or do things that she oughtn't, it was what she was taught by her father.... though she learned the hard way why he taught such things. She had lied her way through her puppyhood, not to others, but to herself, and now she couldn’t feel she could truly trust herself so she was painfully obvious when she was in a spot with having to tell the truth or a lie, It tended to always be the truth no matter how blunt she was. So she stopped immidiately as he spoke and offered her to join him. To get out of this crowd with permission? She didn’t need asking twice and she doubted he would anyway.

She followed him out and once she was away from all the hot bodies, the talking the music the dancing, eating, or what ever else went on in there, she felt so much better. She was a pack wolf she knew that but to have that many in one group... It was suffocating.

“I have been pretty rude, um, my name is Eclipse Soulstorm. I really hope that me running into you hasn’t put a bad impression on me. I’m not a fan of crowds it seems.”

She said taking in the cool night of the festival, not sure what to do now, but even the silence was good enough for her, just to have an excuse to get away from the hub bub was very welcoming.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Ooc Here/###

He was glad to see that she followed him, he didn't like crowds but he didn't mind company sometimes. As soon as Rurik felt the cool night air against his fur, he started to feel better, not as paranoid and on edge. He took a deep breath threw his nose, savoring the fresh air, compared to the stuffy hot air inside the court house. He looked at the night sky above them, smiling a little. It was peaceful like this. He could still hear the party going on behind him inside, but it was just background noise. Leaning back against the step behind him and propping his elbows there, he looked up at Eclipse. "Rurik. Rurik Ivanov. It's nice to meet you Eclipse." When he said his name, a faint trace of his Russian accent came out with it. "As for you being rude? Hardly. You just bumped into me in an over crowded room, it would take a lot more than that for me to get a bad impression of you. I've had a few run in's with a few wolves that...didn't take to kindly to me being in their way, even though they ran into me" He said, gesturing at his scared red eye, torn ear, and scared neck. "So, Eclipse, I haven't seen you around here before. I'm going to assume you are part of Cercatori D'Arte?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 259 OOC: Such a derp.... DERP!!

Her worry evaporated as he spoke to her, she let out a sigh of relief she seemed to be holding since she introduced herself. She couldn’t help but feel self conscience especially in a pack full of strangers, or in this case... two packs full of strangers. She smiled at his question of her pack and she nodded.

“Yes, I’m new there. I haven’t been there long. Everyone in my new pack is still new to me,

Her words were soft and kind. She was enjoying the pack so far. They asked little of her but the wouldn’t have to ask anything of her. She knew her duties and she did them as well as possible, and that was far more sucessful than most hunters as she hunted with a bow and could bring down even a deer on her own. She didn’t have to hunt every day but she did love cooking. That was her biggest love. There was food she prepared that was a part of this party. She didn’t get any compliments, but then again who knew it was her food she prepared?

“Your pack is a very nice place. It reminds me much of my birth home.”

She said. Of course... it had some parts of it in her birth home but she needn’t say that she was just glad to have the tides turned in the favor of friendship. She didn’t know how relieved she was and probably wouldn’t until they parted for the night.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Sorry, it was a bit rushed. Last post on 'Souls for a while./###

Rurik listened to her quietly, silently thanking what ever gods were watching him that she was new to her pack, decreasing the likely hood of her knowing of him. "Everyone is my pack is fairly new to me too. The only one I really know is Jazper." At the comment about his pack's lands, he glanced at her. "Dah, they are nice. So where were you born?" He looked away from her and back at the sky. "I was born on a boat in the middle of the ocean, when my mother and father were coming here from Asia...Russia to be exact." He sighed a bit, it was a good sigh. It felt good to have a casual conversation with someone, even if it was a perfect stranger.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 264 OOC: Awww well we'll have another thread later on when you come back!!!

“I am glad I am not the only one. I was born in Dahlia de Mai.”

She said. If he knew where it had been that was no big deal to her. She wasn’t going to emphisis too much. She loved her old home but that was what it was. Old. She wanted a now home. One that would stay and give her. He told her where he was born and her eyes widened. She wondered many times what it would be like to live on a boat, but to be born on one? She smiled happily.

“Does that mean you feel at home on a boat?” She teased. She figured it was a proper time for such things though she wouldn’t press her luck. “I have never been on a boat before. I nearly did but then I thought about the people I would be leaving... Did you say russia? I know someone who lives in my pack that says he is from there too.”

She said feeling a little connected to the conversation if only a little bit. She knew that the country was many many days across the ocean and that it was big but she knew nothing of their customs or lifestyle. It was just too far away and those that came here adjusted to the lifestyle here though she saw some keep some of their customs. She wondered if it would be strange if she kept some of Ichika’s customs to make it feel the pack was still alive.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]