Some things simply never change
[html]

No comment. I fail so hard.

[Image: spacer.jpg]

Movements were uncertain and full of doubt as the snow kissed woman made her way into the pack territory where she honestly had believed she would stay for quite some time. Things never turned out as they should, this fact was not new to her. She had not even told Lucifer of what she had done. She was a being afraid of change, yet she rolled along with the teasing waves and got herself up in an endless number of situations. Tip tap toe, she floated in silence towards the house where Lucifer and his children lived. She had no speech prepared for her foolish acts, but improvising was a skill that could be improved through practice. The door was ajar, and though she had received the right to do so, she did not invite herself in. Not with this guilt still beating together with her chest. Anyone home? Her voice was soft and cooing, maybe she did not wish to be heard after all.
[/html]
OOC: ll well you made it! *hugstodeath* that means you pass Big Grin Aww..Jazz can't be mean to her when she's guilty D:

Ic:

He sighed as he sat in the kitchen trying to figure out how everything worked. He had watched the older wolves make fish and such before but here he was, a freshly cleaned rabbit skined and all. The meat looked gross but it smelt brilliant as he looked at it as she shifted pots and pans around, finnaly he found a good large pan. "Looks like fried rabbit today!" He giggled pleased with himself. He had skipped lunch to go hunting and still being in abit of pain, due to his scabbed leg and arm, he had ended up only able to catch a small rabbit. He turned on the heat and grabbed the oil form the shelf. He loved the sizzle sound the oil made when he placed the rabbit meat down.

He took a deep breathe to take in the meat smell only to notice a strange scent. It smelt of his lands but not entierly. He walked towards the front door only to see a white she-wolf he had never met. Lucky for her he had let all his anger out on a stranger before herself only to find out she was a friend of Naniko's. He wouldnt' make the smae mistake again. "May I help you?" He asked trying to sound as friendly as possible. "If you'd please come in I'm in the middle of cooking some rabbit up, don't want it to burn you know." He smiled and motioned for the wolf to follow him to the kitchen where he flipped the rabbit and took a seet a the table.
[html]

Yay Big Grin

[Image: spacer.jpg]

A black being answered the door and gesticulated for her to follow in as he was cooking. He was rather young to be ’cooking’. This had to be Jazper, the female was one hundred percent certain. For some odd reason she had managed to miss out on Lucifer’s children, even though she and the black sub-leader had spend quite some time together, she had not met his children. The white and gray female of the newest pack in ’Souls followed him in silence into the kitchen. He had merely uttered two sentences, but already she was impressed by his politeness. Also, the second she entered her muzzle was lifted slightly into the air to taste it, and a new sensational smell entered her nostrils. This was new.

She sat down by the table and let her hands rest gently in her lap. Crimson eyes looked at the young teenager, and she smiled genuinely at him. You must me Jazper. I must say it is an honor to meet you at last. She was unsure how much Lucifer had told about her, if at all. I am Colibri, a friend of your father. Friend or more.. She let her gaze turn slightly away from the cooking wolf and smiled, imagining an adult man in black coat instead.

[/html]
OOCConfusedorry, grounded. Post will be shorter! Sad

IC:

As he sat there tapping his nails aginst the wooden table he simply smiled. She aproched and sat down seemingly comfortable. He tilted his head to the side as she said his name. Then let out a small "Oh!" As she expleined, friend of your father's. He shook his head but did not speak the words he thought. His father didn't keep many female friends. Mostly they had been random lovers along the way to his and Duece's seperation. His brihgt amber eyes darkend slightly. So this wolfess infront of him was one of the reasons his mum and dad had slip up. He quickly got to his feet and went over to the frying pan. The rabit needed something...

He walked over to a container of sorts, something the humans had used to store food, and pulled out an onion. He started to chop it and he sniffed slightly. Was the onion burning his eyes or was he jsut simply crying. Either way he hoped hte female had not noticed. He rubbedthe tears away as he threw the onion slices ontop of the sizzling rabbit. turning with a plastered grin as he returned to his seat. "Yes, I'm Jazper." He said half heartedly. Not many wolves called him Jazper, most of them called him Jazz. That was family and friends though. As he studied the white wolf he just kept smiling, maybe he'd change that, keep it Jazper not Jazz. Jazz for his family only. Jazper sounded so much more adult. Jazper Rhiannon, as in Dueces son Jazper, as in the wounderful female of a wolfess you helped my father cheat on Duece! He wanted to scream in that moment. Anger was hot in his blood as his hands twisted into fists. Calm Jazz, no need for a rerun of this morning. With these encouraging words in mind he continued to talk with confidence, manners and ofcourse a smile. "Lucifer never mentioned you." Or maybe he had..., "I hope he only spoke of the good things in regards to myself."