J-one more tango
Player Name: Savannah
Character Name: Selene Vansenza
Date of Birth:Jan 4 2011
Species:1/2 coyote, 1/2 German shepard
Personality Traits: quiet, cautious, protective, loving, passionate
Skills: sword-wielding, low-speech, weaving, carving,  
NPC Characters/Animals: Chia (oyster-catcher/bird/male) Javo+Nava-(tabby cats males) Ukaglay-(clydesdale horse/male)
Residence:  Jordheim (gotta see which one/talk to Becca)

[html]

There will likely be a couple of posts between me and Becca,then someone could likely jump in Wink

Word Count » 521

my road to hell is surely paved

It had happened again. Her beloved band of pirates had dispersed, without warning or time for the tawny hybrid to even think. Percival, Tobias....Hael and Nayht...Names of others flew past her mind, perhaps faces that the girl would never see again. In the wicker cage, lined with the softest rabbit furs, the kittens gifted from Ismeme mewled unhappily, as if sensing the coydog's distress. She couldn't bring herself to get rid of them, to remember the last grudge she had held for the woman that has her ex-lover. Sel's life was new, a mate, a new beginning. But why? Why was her last "new beginning" drifting apart?

The early morning mist clung over the scenery surrounding the little camp. It felt so empty...Pitying the little felines crying, the door was opened and they fell happily over her lap, snuggling up close. Selene had thought up names for the pair of boys, the grey one was Jajo and the smaller orange one Nava.

They had packed up most of camp, Ukaglay and Anton packed with rolled up furs and wares. Every so often, she'd glance over to her lover, looking for the same tired weariness she seemed to glow with.  As the kittens slept, the young woman stood up and pulled her dry pair of jeans from a branch hanging above her head, slipping them quickly onto her thin legs, moving over to Fritz's side. The cats were fine to stay were they were, warm and safe. Maroon eyes flitted to the spotted man, snuggling into his arms. "We should go soon, love." Her face plummeted into his chest softly as she tried to speak again, "I just don't know where...The horses are ready though."This man, in her arms was perfect. And more and more did she show her weakness. But soon, maybe someday there would be a solid, secure place to nest. Others--hadn't worked out enough.

<style>
.sel-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.sel-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.sel-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.sel-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.sel-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.sel-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.sel-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.sel-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
Player Name: Becca
Character Name: Fritz Earl
Date of Birth: February 1, 2009
Species: Great Dane
Personality Traits: calm, easygoing, loving, loyal, protective
Skills: fighting, guarding, hunting, carpentry and construction, reading and writing English
NPC Characters/Animals: Anton a shire stallion
Residence: #15 in Jordheim (if the house will hold a 8+ ft tall person and if Savannah is OK with it)

His thoughts on the pirates disbanding were very mixed. On the one hand, he would have liked to have it come to fruition and be a leader of a pack. But at the same time, he was extremely relieved that he didn’t have to worry about all the things that leaders had to and he got to spend more time with his mate, which he thought was the best part of not having Corsairs go through.

His ears picked up the sound of his mate's felines that she had collected. Fritz thought that both she and they were adorable so he simply smiled as he stood looking over at the sea. He didn’t know who they were from yet and he knew that she would tell him eventually, if she wanted to. Fritz didn’t like to pry into his love's life when she didn’t want him in it but would gladly share it if Selene asked him to.

She came over to him and slipped on arm around him and he gave her a kiss on the head. They had packed up to go join another pack, hopefully one that would last. He had talked to a few of the canines that were going to join them but couldn’t and heard about a pack to the west of them. "We should. And I've heard of a place in the west. I forget what its called but a few of the canines that were going to join us have decided to go there. I thought we could see what its like and settle there?" He wanted her to be happy.
[html]

bit of powerplaying to speed this along, hope this is okay.

Word Count » 441

my road to hell is surely paved

It was tiring, Selene had to be very honest. And the sense of belonging somewhere had long since been extinguished with the dispersal of her gang. But at least--A single selfish thought came to her mind. There would be longer times spent with Fritz. She couldn't keep her eyes off him for very long, the writhing dragons of fear, frustration, and sorrow all settled down when he kissed the top of her head.

The kitties soon found that their motherly warmth had abandoned them, and wriggled free of the blankets to cry softly, moving towards the behemoth man and petite woman. It was fascinating how they didn't fear, how they didn't see Fritz's height as a threat. Plucking them from the ground, the little woman smiled, petting their down-like fur. "Navo and Java. A little while ago--Ismeme came back...She apologized. She's--pregnant. But she gave me them, as a gift. A peace-offering." Sel had thought it a clever gift. Something other than and expendable carving or an item of wealth. Isa had given her a piece of life. Maybe now she forgave the poor pregnant grey woman. But it was Hadley, she couldn't bring herself to like him.

The short coydog glanced to the horses, watching them carry the wares around as they grazed as if they were nothing. Tall ears lifted curiously as her lover's irresistible accented voice slipped from a spotty muzzle, a pack due west? That was surely--interesting. She focused those mahogany gazers back towards the sea after he spoke, nodding softly. "It wouldn't hurt to try...I think we should, I mean--We've tried before, right?" The Italian gave one of the most sardonic, silly smiles. Yes, they had tried a lot. "And as long as I'm with you...It won't be so bad."

She moved up from her seat upon the soft ground, the kittens cradled close to her chest. The girl hated to put them away, keep them in the cage. At least it had enough space, was safe, and easy to take along. She walked herself and Fritz over to the horses, the cage dragged gently along the soft ground at her feet. Ignoring the little indignant mews, Sel clipped the cage loop to the horse, swinging herself up onto the back of her pale horse.

A while later, they were both upon their horses. Fritz had helped with the directions whilst Sel dutifully and curiously followed. They chatted, a mish-mash of loving words and concerns for the future. The air around them changed, smells of passing canines abound showed them that they were close. They stopped their horses, Sel glancing to her lover. "Think this is it?"

<style>
.sel-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.sel-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.sel-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.sel-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.sel-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.sel-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Want to call the leaders in your next post and then we can have a leader join after my post?

IC: Fritz could tell that his mate was upset about something but didn’t know what. Instead of asking her, however, he was a gentle support at her side, her rock when life got stormy. It took a lot to get him upset or really ruffle his feathers so he wasn’t afraid of change. He knew that some change might be painful but more often then not worked out for good. He did learn one thing about trying to start a pack: he didn’t like it. He was overly ambitious but if someone wanted him to help lead after their pack was created, then he might consider it.

The kittens apparently missed their surrogate mother and Selene scooped them up. He grinned at the sight of her being so gentle with them, imagining her holding their pups like that. His floppy ears twitched slightly as she explained where she got them. Isa? Hadley current lover that was apparently pregnant with his pups. "Do you still hate her?" He reached over and rubbed one of them on the top of the head gently.

Her words at being OK while she had him had him grinning. "I won't leave your side unless I absolutely have to. And even then, I'll hurry back to you as soon as I can." He considered his next words. "I'm kind of glad that the pirates disbanded. I'm not sure I truly want to lead. Plus, I get more time with the best, most beautiful woman in the world." He gave her a loving but still a bit playful grin.

He laughed softly at the kittens being upset about being caged. But they soon were on their way and they soon arrived at the borders of the pack that Hael told them about. He could smell a definite pack presence that smelled woody. "I think this is it. Want to call them or should I?" He was willing to do so if she didn’t want to.
[html]

The residence is great, and yeah--we need someone now Smile and I'm pretty sure I messed up time, but I had to ramble to define more of the ride < . <

Word Count » 441

dance with the devil
don't be shy

She considered his words quietly. Did she still hate Ismeme? It didn't seem so anymore, really the damage had been done by Hadley. And in a way, the foolish thing Isa had done was buy into it. But it was no longer in the brown and ebony coydog's hands. Now, after all the B.S. was through, Selene was safe and in a situation in which she found herself genuinely happy. "I guess I don't so much anymore...She just kinda--Is at risk of him pulling the same shit...I'd actually hate to see her hurt from that. Especially with children." The words sounded right, optimistic and honest. "But I don't think I'll ever really warm up to him. At least not for a very, very long time."

So for most of the ride, Selene sat in quiet silence, acknowledging her lover every so often with longing glances. Everything had been so chaotic as of late, there really hadn't been much time she had to sit and actually kiss him, without the fear of missing time for something else. In Italy, they'd have a sort of ceremony. The pair would customarily be blessed for the mateship. Not a woman of superstition, she still couldn't deny her worry for the future. Why would there be such traditions of binding and bonding if there wasn't a valid reason? But her worry just had to wait, and was taken as the kittens cried again as the horse stepped into a small steep ditch. It felt so cruel to lock them in, but was there any other way? As soon as they found habitat, Sel mentally reminded herself to never put them in that wretchedly small cage ever again. "I'm not sure I could do anything without you...." Came the shy, truthful remark.

The damp smell of the forest was comforting, often times she would lift her slim coyote muzzle to the air and take in the woody scent of pine and greenery, foliage and the flora life growing abound where the horses mounted with canines trod. After finding the borders and asking, she listened intently to what Fritz had to say. "I can, probably call...I don't mind it, love." A small smile was sent his way, blushing under her fur. Lifting her tapered snout to the clouds, the sun streaming onto her face, the raven and chocolate girl called high into the air. Her voice soon fell down to nothing, not too long of a call at all. "Cross your fingers? That this'll be the one place?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Fritz is all "I would die for you." Ain't he sweet Big Grin

IC: Selene seemed to need time to consider his question and so he waited patiently for her to answer him. He took the time that she was thinking to look his mate over and admire her. He felt lucky that he could call her his and that she could call him hers. But as she spoke of feeling more sorry for the female and not caring for Hadley, he nodded encouragingly. "His cheating on you only really affected yourself. But if he did cheat her, he would be hurting not only her but also their pups. You should be glad that you didn’t have pups to worry about, love." His tone was gentle and not at all reprimanding.

As they rode, he saw her glance longingly at him and he met her glances with a loving grin and a bit of a smoldering stare. He did miss holding her and whispering sweet nothings in her ears. Once they settled, they could spend as much time together as they could, at least as long as the duties to the pack weren’t interfered with. He beamed at her confession of not being able to survive without him but he confessed. "My life doesn’t have much meaning without you." He looked at her a bit shyly.

Once they arrived, his suggestion that she call was apparently agreeable and her song lifted into the ear, beckoning a leader to come. She seemed unsure about this place lasting or them lasting here and he reached over slightly and held her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "It'll be fine, love. Besides, you have me and I will protect you from anything and everything, even if I die in the process." He was dead serious since this was not something he took lightly. He protected his loved one and pack, in that order, with everything he was and had, including his life. His life was not as important as her safety, life, or happiness. But his eyes did keep an eye for the approach of someone from the pack.
[html]

[420]
18.06.12 . 3pm . borders . optime form

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

The young male could honestly confess that his head was in a spin- a lust filled spin but a spin none the less. He'd approached Lilin's house a few days ago with the intent of seeing how she was, but things had gotten out of hand. Their lust had clashed together in fumbling hands and desperate kisses- it had been some kind of miracle that they hadn't gone the whole way. It had certainly put a spring in the grey mans step though and the grin on his lips was a difficult expression to rid himself of. He'd tried his hardest to immerse himself in the workings of the pack, getting things up and running, making sure stocks were being refilled, but all he could see was her pleasure filled face and it never failed to make him growl softly to himself.

His mind was briefly distracted by the fact that his son would be six months old in two days. That meant he was officially an adolescent and no longer a pup. A huge part of Saul knew that he wasn't ready for that- he certainly wouldn't be ready in another months time when the boy was just a few days away from shifting. It terrified him, to think that his son was only a couple of months away from being considered an adult- he remembered with perfect clarity the day Imari had handed her son over, his tiny body cradled in his hands. Sucking in a breath to stop the panic from spreading over his body, the male gave the floor of his home a final sweep, pushing the debris and dust out the door and onto the grass outside his door.

The open door was perfect for the howl that rang out just then, a feminine and light howl. He paused, pushing the broom into a corner before moving outside and closing the door behind him. He still wasn't comfortable with Lilin answering these calls- her lump had almost disappeared but it was still just there as a reminder of her mistake. It took him only a few moments to reach the borders and another few to locate the canine that had sent the call. He was a little taken aback by the giant that stood by her side, but he came to a respectful stop, posture dominant but polite. Good afternoon, friends. These are the borders of Vinátta and I'm Saul Stormbringer, one of the leaders. Can I help you? He asked, tone polite and friendly.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

D'AWWW FRITZ Big Grin so cute for a giant! :o <3

Word Count » 441

dance with the devil
don't be shy

It was true that she had been lucky. What children would have to pay for Hadley's ways? In a way it had to be blamed on her age, it wasn't yet too possible for the little hybrid to become pregnant. But love held no boundaries and Fritz hadn't brought up the touchy topic of having children all too soon. Her age didn't have any offense to him, and as far as she could tell: he didn't care how young she was or see her as a child. And finally, she didn't feel like one.  He had mentioned wanting a family, but the coydog had never been pressured into that, at least he was polite enough to wait. And maybe he sensed it, or could tell that she was not yet at the maturity to conceive. At least it saved her the awkward explanation that she wasn't ready yet. But if she had been, if she had carried the mutt's pups, and he had treated her like a toy like he had so cruelly, what would the fate be to the children? Such a tragedy to think of, too horrible to even believe.

So she pulled her mind from what could have been and over to her tall lover, smiling softly at his glances. If there was time to rest later on, if they could be so lucky to have a new home...Maybe their attentions could be fixated on eachother. It would be nice to actually hold eachother close again, feel another gentle kiss without hurry. And that--The petite female looked forward to.

She softly stroked the wide nose of her horse, reassuring the snorting horse that there likely wouldn't be much more traveling to come. He was packed with things, furs and survival wares. Pots and pans...Almost everything of necessity. The canines, short and tall could be easily described as classic traders or travelers. Which was the life she didn't quite envision as picturesque. Sel wanted to settle, find a place solid where there would be no reason to leave or move.

Fritz's words echoed through the brown and brown hybrid's mind. He was so serious....Her heartbeat couldn't help but quicken as he squeezed her small charcoal-painted hand. "I love you so much..." She kissed his chin, standing up on her toes. Until he say down or lay down, that was all she could pretty much reach. Sel would do anything for him, die in the attempts. "I wouldn't let you die for me...Be so sad. What would I do without you?" A small shy smile spread on the corners of her maw, pressing herself closer as someone answered her call.

The stranger was light in color, someone she hadn't met before but still friendly and dominant in posture. As he spoke, Selene glanced up to Fritz as she thought of what to say. "I'm Selene Vansenza-Earl, and this is my mate--Fritz Earl. And uhh--" The Italian smiled softly, squeezing Fritz's large hand. "We're looking for a home--None of the ones we've been at have been very permanent." Like Anathema, like Casa di Cavalieri, like Crimson Dreams...That and the downfall of the Corsair group, still in the developing process. It was a shame it had to happen like that, she quite liked the band of buccaneers. "But yeah, we don't really like to move around much. Is Vinátta more permanent? I'm guessing so..." Saul's pack seemed very new...But would this finally be the one place?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
She was right about him not wanting to rush her into having a family or him caring about her age. Yes, he wanted children with the woman next to him but he wanted them both to be ready and for them to not regret it or to come between them. They had only become mates not too long ago and they hadn’t really spent a lot of time together with Corsair having tried to start with him co-leading it. But now that was no longer going, they could spend time together and develop as a couple rather than a family right away.

They got off their horses soon after they arrived and they stood rather close to each other. She seemed to feel better when he squeezed her hand. So much so that she went on her tiptoes and kissed his chin. He grinned down at her and said, "I'll return that kiss more properly later, love." He then gave her a playful kiss on the top of her head. But he held on to her for a moment and whispered softly, "I love you too." But he gave her an amused look as she said he couldn't die and gave a snort of laughter. "I'll be sure to tell that to whoever I fight." Not that he was going to be stupid and look to get himself killed. But he figured that she knew that.

Someone approached, a male that was friendly but dominant. Fritz lowered his head and tail to be submissive and glanced at Selene as she spoke, nodding at what she had to say. He figured getting their skills out in the open was good. "I can fight and protect fairly well. I can also hunt and know a bit about construction of various types. I can also read and write English and know some low speech. I also now a bit about math." So he was a bit of a renaissance man but that tended to be a plus.
[html]

[385]

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

It was immediately clear that the two in front of him were together- the way she fit so snugly into his arms and the protective way with which his own body curved around hers were blaring indicators that they were more than travelling companions. It caused a sharp intake of breath from the Virding however- it always hit him hard seeing others happy, in love and able to tell the world about it, when his and Lilin's relationship was reduced to sneaking around in the dead of night. He had to admit, their previous antics still made him blush, but he longed to be able to show her off to the world as his, not just his co-leader. With a soft, inward sigh, Saul turned bright eyes back to the pair, the friendly smile remaining.

Selene, Fritz, its a pleasure to meet you. He responded to their given names, tail swinging softly when the smaller of the pair professed their business was to find a home. They had the space and they could always use more members. Plus, Saul didn't think he would turn anyone away who was genuinely looking for a home and would not disrupt their home. He gave a soft chuckle when she admitted that their previous homes hadn't worked out so well. I'm sorry to hear you haven't had much luck elsewhere. Vinátta is here to stay though, we intend to be a permanent home. He answered her second question with another soft smile. He understood her worries- from the sounds of the weariness in their tones, they'd been a fair way.

It seemed it was the males turn to speak and Saul allowed verdant eyes to settle on his massive form. He almost felt like snorting softly- the male was a giant and he professed to be in the career of a warrior of sorts. Saul was pleased when the man revealed he was good at construction. Skills that will certainly be useful in our ranks. I am glad for another who is good with construction- we will be looking to build a village hall and library soon, so we could use your help. He admitted, a little chuckle escaping. He allowed a look towards Selene, hoping she would be able to reveal what skills she could bring to Vinátta.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

D'AWWW FRITZ Big Grin so cute for a giant! :o <3

Word Count » 441

dance with the devil
don't be shy

Perhaps she left it at desperation to find a home, perhaps an instinctual impulse to settle. But not just with anyone, with her mate. The one she had tied herself to in life, the only one she pledged herself entirely to. It seemed that even others took notice of the soft glint in those brown-toned eyes whenever she glanced Fritz's way, perhaps someday she'd become an ambassador of that, about what love really proved to be. It didn't matter what age, what species, or sexuality. Nothing mattered, there seemed to be no boundaries--No grudges or judgmental attitudes to direct to anyone. It didn't matter. But with Fritz, Sel could admit the soft, squishy sensations that tricked down her spine, sped up her heartbeats...Hadley had simply been attraction, been something less permanent. But here, as corny as it sounded--Fritz was her only.

She sighed happily and lowered her large ears to half-mast as he kissed the top of her head, a small chuckle escaping her dark lips. Later-later-later-later came the echo in her mind, later she'd be able to kiss him, able to lay with him and know--Just know that she belonged, wherever he was. Her mind was fished from the gutter as  Saul spoke again, focusing her gaze towards him from her standing point beside Fritz. Vinátta sounded prosperous. Sounded fresh but still tempting all at once. It brought a smile to her face, ears still lowered in the subordinate position. She nodded quietly, not finding words to add to the green-eyed leader's speech.

As Fritz began to give the knowledge of his skills, she took some time to muster up a little bit of a referral to give. Her skills were all scattered, all a little bit too frayed to count. But the prominent few were thought up. As if pulled in, the higher-ranked one reflected on the skills. Shyly, she replied "Saul, if I may...I don't have the best skills out there, but I have a few--That I've had some time to try...I-I have some experience with swords--But mine was lost in Casa di Cavalieri after the raid we fought in...I just have my stiletto daggers right now. But, I can look after young ones I guess? I like kids...And when the time comes, I could help out or something? Maybe be a healer? I don't want to waste your time rambling Saul..." The hybrid said quickly, but still well enough to hear. Selene just wanted a home.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Saul seemed like a rather decent fellow and Fritz was glad that he tried to alleviate his mate's fears and worries about a home. But he could tell that his promise to finish things later made her mind get dirty and he smirked at her, pleased that his words did that to her. But he did listen to the leader as he explained that their hopeful home was here to stay. But wasn’t Crimson Dreams supposed to be like that as well? It had been around for quite sometime. But Fritz said nothing about that.

He could tell that Saul was impressed by his sheer size. But his skills seemed to be appreciated, especially the construction. Saul even explained that Vinátta was hoping to build a town hall and a library soon. Fritz was rather intrigued by that and eager to help. "If we join, I would be honored to help with those projects, Saul." He figured it was highly likely that they would but he didn’t want to assume otherwise.

It was Selene's turn to say what her skills were, and Fritz gave her hand another gentle squeeze. He was happy that she liked kids and knew that whenever they were ready for them she would be a good mother. But he did give another snort of laughter at her excusing her rambling and he gave her an amused look. But he turned his attention to Saul as he waited for the man to give his verdict.
Okay guys, Honey's going to be away for the rest of the week and I'll be scarce because I'm moving - I'll have you titled up in a little bit and leave this thread open so Honey can post whenever she comes back. Welcome Smile

[html]
Welcome to Vinátta!

Joining a new pack can be nerve-wracking! Here are few tips and tricks to get you started. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

• Our information portal is a good place to get familiar with our ranks and pack game!
  • Why not get to know your new pack mates by creating an AW thread?
  • Would you like your character to feature on our member page ? Contact us with the information we require, and we’ll have you up there ASAP!
  • Don't forget to look over our ranks page and take note of how to rise in the ranks (shown in the side bar).
  • Our pack’s core values are based off Norse mythology, you might want to take a look at our website’s culture page to better inform yourself and avoid any confusion!

Any additional concerns can always be directed to Honey & Jessica via the OOC account here! Looking forward to RPing with you!

[/html]
[html]

[482]
many apologies for holding this up! we can leave it here if you didn't want to reply again! hopefully the PP is okay?

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

Despite their love sick attitude towards one another, Saul could see the hope in their eyes. He wondered where they'd come from, what had happened to them that they would be so unsure of a new home somewhere else. He wished he'd pressed a little more for where they'd come from, but there was little he could do about it now. It meant he would have to ask them at a later date, and that was perfectly fine by him. Getting to know his packmates was a rewarding and healthy activity- it strengthened them as a pack and Saul was always curious about others. Patient friendliness remained on his face as he turned to Selene, who at once seemed unsure of herself.

Her stuttering words were met with a soft smile- he knew it was nerve wracking being on the other side of the line. His own experiences were a little different. Joining Dahlia had been little more than collapsing on the border, exhausted and starving. Bris had taken him without delay. He'd helped form Ichika, and his return to the peaceful pack had been a hurried affair with his acceptance almost a given. He didn't think he'd ever actually answered the questions he was asking today and the thought was a little disconcerting. Her self-conscious comment made him chuckle softly, the automatic shake of his head given as a reassurance.

You're skills will come in use Selene, and I'm sure we are stable enough for you to develop any interests you'd like. I'm a Healer also, so perhaps we could compare notes? He asked, a sparkle in his eye. He always seemed to have a soft spot for those who knew the healing arts- he'd been unable to really connect with any others who could act as a support network to him. Fritzs words made him chuckle softly, holding out an arm to invite them into Vinátta. Would you like to follow me to Jordheim? I have a gift for you. He said, before turning and moving back into the trees. He knew they were likely to follow and within a short time the humped houses appeared between the trees that shrouded them. It took the Virding only a few moments to throw together to packs, wrapping them in the larger deer skin that was customary.

Welcome to Vinátta, Selene and Fritz. Please, choose a house that suits your liking from any here- just make sure they are unoccupied! He chuckled before handing Selene her pack and Fritz his. Both contained the customary bottle of wine, hunting knife, dagger and Frithr necklace. Selene's contained two mink furs and Fritz was a little bigger with an elk hide as well as the deer hide that held each pack together. He hoped the two would settle in well- he allowed them to wander freely and find their own house that would suit them.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
</style>[/html]