It seems Right
[html]

WC: 320 OOC: Niro has a belt on, with several pouches, gloves and a knife, his bird marahute, isn't mentioned but she's keeping watch above them. lol and um.... there's a horse there but dont' worry about noticing it i never made a description of him or her and really don't care it's one of those "just a horse" kinda horses hahha

His visit with his children went well and he was a happy wolf. He sat on his horse with high hopes and dreams of seeing his mate and younger children again. He did well by his children. He at least tried with Maggie, though she had been quite rebellious as a child, but now she was a mother herself with a mate. It was amazing and Jiva too... He was making himself known to those in New Dawn and he was high spirited.

So it came as a very big surprise when he heard a tiny call for help, he forgot that it was low speech, but it mattered little. He dismounted the animal he rode and sniffed around to find this help seeker. His nose led him to a tree and at the bottom of that tree was a baby owl. It was a snowy owl and he bent down to check it, but recalling its parents he looked up. It was close to night so they should be there, but it seemed the nest had been abandoned. His heart went out to the poor animal, it must have fallen from the nest, and he was sure it had broken a leg on the way down. The birds parents didn’t know what to do but he did... though he would need help. THe closest place he was, was Anathema. He had little knowledge of the pack, and didn’t hear any horrible rumors of the place so he found himself cuddling the poor owlet and howling for help at the border of the pack. It had grown since he was there last ,but that was ok with him, it was much out of his own packs way and they seemed to do little harm to anyone or he would have heard about it. He sat waiting hoping someone could come and help him. He couldn’t do this alone.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
OOC: Vannah has given me permission to have Liam in this thread and to PP him. He'll just be in the background since he doesn't want his mate and pups to be hurt.

IC: Her jaunt outside the day before had worked out rather well since the pups seemed to somewhat enjoy being outside and she thought it was good to be out of the caves. It was nearly three weeks after the pups were born and they weren’t nursing as much. So Ayasha asked Liam if he wanted to go outside with her and he agreed. So she put the pups back in the sling that she fashioned for them and the family set off to be outside.

It was getting dark but being in the dimly lit caves meant that it didn’t bother as much as it would have. Plus, she liked the evening and nighttime. The more interesting animals were out and about in that time and she liked animals so it was interesting to hear the sounds of the owls and crickets. Though was more interested in birds since they reminded her of Dichali and AniWaya. She did miss her spirit guide at times.

A howl rang out and Ayasha hurried towards, Liam trailing behind her. A male grey colored wolf stood at the borders, gently cradling something small in his arms. Her curiosity was peaked and she approached him, Liam standing a few paces away from her. "Hello stranger, you're at the borders of Anathema. My name is Ayasha. How might I help you?" She could smell Cour des Miracles on him, a scent that brought the brief image of Maska.
[html]

WC: 219 OOC: lolshort

He sighed with relief when he saw two figures coming to see the noise that Niro had made at their borders, the darker one kept back while the white moved forward. She spoke and he looked at her with worried eyes. He could see that she had children, and wished to comment, though it was definitely not the time for that.

“I need some help, I found a baby owl not too far off, and I think he broke his leg. I know how to fix it but it did get a cut and i need salves to keep it from getting infected.”

He said holding his hands out to show the fluff of feathers, She seemed capable enough and. He spoke of the plants that he needed, hoping she would understand if not he did make it loud enough if the other man was listening and knew, could speak up. Two or even three pairs of hands were welcome for a squeeling bird trying to get away from the pain. He knelt down to show her he wouldn’t harm her or her puppies and he nodded to the man who watched in the distance. Now was the time to act though he couldn’t do anything without the right stuff to keep infection out.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
OOC: PP of Liam Ok'ed by Vannah. I need to decide what gender to make it and figure out a name Smile

IC: As she approached this man, she could see from a distance that he was relieved when he saw the two of them. Though she highly doubted that he was looking or hoping specifically for either of them. She did vaguely recognize him from the final battle against Maska and wondered briefly if he recognized her. Not that she cared at the moment. Her main focus was on the worried look on his face.

Ayasha did notice him looking at her pups but he didn’t say anything, making her slightly curious as to what he thought. But then he explained why he was here and her eyes snapped in worry towards the baby owl. He explained that it was injured but that he needed to make a salve. She nodded and looked briefly at her mate, who came over in time to hear what the other man was saying about plants.

She gave him a pleading look and he nodded slightly and went off to find the plants that were needed. As he went to look for them, her gaze turned to the poor thing and she feel in love with it. "I don't think I ever learned your name?" But that wasn’t her main concern. "Will it be OK?" She wanted to also ask about giving it a home but she didn’t dare quite yet.
[html]

WC: 284

Relief washed over Niro when the man left knowing the herbs he needed, The owl would surely be fine now, he looked over to Ayasha, and smiled, the relief that washed over him showing plainly in his face.

“I’m sorry, My name is Niro Takekuro, I did not meen to be brash, just the owlet needs help. He should be fine, now that we can get it fixed up. I’m afraid that it will pass if I bring it with me on my journey. It’s still some ways to Cour des Miracles and I do not know how my Eagle will take to a baby bird.”

Niro explained. He didn’t want to put a burden like this on the woman but he had little choice. She seemed genuinely worried for the poor fluff of feathers and that was enough to want to help it. If there was that he knew she could take care of it.

“The poor thing wouldn’t be able to take such a journey.”

He said, looking down at the shocked owl. The bird would be like this for some time, but he was alive, that much Niro coudl tell with the tiny chest moving up and down rapidly. The shock was going to be hard on the baby and it would be stressed if he brought it. He was still trying to convince himself that he couldn’t take it with him. The bird would be a great contribution to his messaging services but to what cost? Niro wasn’t one to make a bird so stressed just to get him home, no he wanted it to live and had a good life.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
OOC: It shall be a boy. Now to find a name for it...

IC: The Miracles man seemed to become less worried once Liam went to find the plants that were needed. He knew more about it then she did, presumably from his father Tal. But this man apologized and said that his name was Niro Takekuro and Ayasha gave him an understanding smile. But she was relieved at hearing the bird would be OK. She then thought again about caring for it.

Niro seemed to think something about how worried she was about the bird and mentioned several times that he was worried that the little one wouldn't make it. She glanced between the bird and her pups and decided to offer it a home. "I'll take care of the little guy. Is there anything I'd need to know or do?" Her gaze on the bird was rather motherly, much like when she looked at her own pups.

Liam returned and she said, "Thanks, Liam." She watched as her mate handed the plants to Niro and she gave him a big smile. "Is there anything else you need for him, Niro?" She didn’t think that Liam would mind her taking in the baby bird, especially since it could eventually help her hunt and maybe warn her of danger approaching. It might also be able to send and receive messages.
[html]

WC: 312 OOC: Blah craptastic post

Niro smiled at the offer, he was pushing her to offer but it was the only way for the bird to live. She asked what there was she needed to know he nodded. The owl wasn’t too very old though he knew it already imprinted on its parents, he would still be loyal to the one that fed it.

He’ll get hungry every few hours and you feed him meat, with no fur or anything for a week or so and then gradually move up from there. He’ll be able to eat whole mice within a few months don’t worry about bones and stuff.”

He said, going from his knowledge of the animals, this was as he was making the plants he was given into a salve that would go over the birds leg. He was doing this onehanded in a small bowl he kept in a pouch that he used for Marahute as she didn’t care too much for dirt getting into her kills.

“No this is good, here if you could hold him, you may want to move your pups the bird will be loud and struggle. I just need to put his bones back together and put a splint on him.”

He said holding up the chick with one hand, trying to fiddle with a tie. He had kindling and sticks that would be used well for a splint for the tiny leg.

“For care for the leg, you’ll have to re salve the leg every day and splint it. Make sure the splint is always on or the leg won’t heal.”

He was a natural multi tasker and it showed as he fiddled with his pouches to find the right one while keeping the bird in his hand until Ayasha could take it from him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
OOC: His name is Albus!

IC: Niro was most definitely not pushing her to take the owlet since she had been waiting for the semi-offer or at very least need of a home for the poor thing. He needed a home and someone to care for him and she was perfectly willing to take care of it and hopefully train it to help hunt and carry messages and alert her to trouble. He then started to explain how to care for the owl and it seemed that Liam figured out that they were taking the bird home and he gave her an amused and indulgent smile.

The Cour des Miracles male first explained that she would have to feed it every few hours and what kind of food to give it. She nodded. She already had to feed her pups every few hours and could take care of the owl right after them. He seemed to know a lot and wanted to make sure the baby bird was taken care of, which she would eagerly.

At holding the bird and the pups, she took of her sling for the pups, carefully holding them as she did so, giving them to their father afterwards. She then gently held the owl while listening to the instructions in caring for him. Hopefully she would be given enough salve for the bird. She also considered a name for it. Albus, it meant white in Latin. "I'll name you Albus, little one." She said softly to the bird. She then turned her attention to Niro. "How long should I keep the splint and I'd need some salve for Albus." She gently stroked the bird's downy feathers to keep it calm and still.
[html]

WC: 442 OOC: Niro talks too damn much. lol

His hand free he was able to get out the sticks that would be used as a makeshift splint, the best any wolf could do, and then string he used for training, he’d be able to get more. Once ready he looked over at the woman with the bird and gently moved the owlet, who protested loudly, as he got the leg out in the open and started working. The blood had stopped and it looked like a clean cut, the leg was definitely mendable, and the break minimal. He put the salve on it. The bird struggled as he did so very uncomfortable with the touch of the wolf. Niro whispered kindly to the owl in his own language. Something he was learning. He knew only ok, and good, and a few positive words in the language, but it was enough to calm the owlet.

Once the salve was on the cut he had to do the hard part. It took him many tries but he was able to get the sticks in place where they would support his leg and keep it straight. Her questions were ones asked by a concerned parent and he was glad she was the one that came out thim him.

“The salve goes bad easy, I’m sure your mate knows how to make more. You just crush up the plants I asked for and make sure they are almost a liquid, then put it on as I had. The splint, for this little one, should be on at least two months. I don’t htink you want to take chances on a crippled owl. Make sure he gets his exercise though these things can get lazy when they are just given food.”

He chuckled tickling the fur of the baby owl. His work was done and he was happy now. It made him feel far better knowing the baby would get through. He hoped so at least. THe first night was always the most crucial. He would offer to stay and take care of the bird child, but he had his own to get to that night.

“I am very grateful you would take in this burden. It’s not always easy to take care of a baby bird. My golden eagle was constantly in need of something. Even with pups, who are adorable by the way, it’ll be a bit of an undertaking. I wouldn’t ask you of this if I didn’t have any other way. The boy wouldn’t make it if he had to ride with me to the court. Do you have any other questions?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]