Who do you think you are!?
[html]
GARNET MASSACRE

Garnet was wandering the Inferni lands, not such an odd practice. She was exploring the limited stretch of woods that was within the borders. The black female sniffed a nearby tree, drinking in the scents of the coyote clan. It was interesting, how so many of its members were related to her. And, if they were directly related to her, she had known most of them since birth anyway. Speaking of birth, Garnet was worried about her sister, Midnight. Hopefully she would find that one day her sis had managed to wander across the Inferni boarders. Hopefully with her father beside her. Maybe then they could be the perfect family again.

HYBRID HOLOCAUST

It was a boring day. But he supposed that was his own fault for having chosen to remain in Inferni to scout out the borders. If there was anything he had learned from living in a clan it was that pacing up and down the edge of the territory was not fun. Initially, he had thought he might find some wolves from Dahlia de Mai trying to stir up trouble, but alas, there was not a wolf in sight. He didn’t think they had somehow gotten smarter- for they were wolves and he really shouldn’t joke like that- but rather more way of Inferni. Perhaps they were biding their time.
After all, they had just attacked rather recently, and now Inferni was mourning the loss. But they would recover, for they always did.
He yawned loudly, unperturbed by the sound as it echoed off the trees and disappeared into the distance. Who would hear him? Well, someone might. But more importantly, who would care? No one.

He smirked, picking up the pace, moving from a lazy walk to a lazy lope. He would have continued running if it were not for the sudden appearance of a dark coyote. He snarled at it, annoyed that it was in his way. “The fuck’re you doing, standing there?” He snapped at the coyote, raising his tail and bristling his fur.

GARNET MASSACRE

Garnet was an exact carbon copy of Asphyxia. Well, almost exact. The main difference was three white dots under her right eye. Well, that and by now her mother was silvered around the muzzle and a bit crusty. The she-coyote looked nothing like her sister, who took after her white father. However, they all had the same red eyes.

Garnet jumped as a coyote suddenly trotted up to her and snarled. He was quiet a bit larger than she, for he was both male and older, but it was possible that she could be a bit taller. She was not entirely done growing. In any case, a big, bad, snarly coyote that materialized out of the trees could scare anybody. Her nose told her that he was Inferni, though that was not necessarily a good thing. Garnet decided that in any case, Inferni didn’t kill Inferni. She snorted. “I can stand wherever I fucking feel like.” Her words were bold for her age, but she had picked up a few foul words from eavesdropping on adult conversations.

HYBRID HOLOCAUST

Hybrid chortled. Yeah the fuck right she could stand wherever she wanted to. He wanted to give her and her prissy little voice a good slap. Actually, a good rip and tear. Rip her tongue out so she couldn’t speak to him like that again. Teach her a lesson. Whoever the fuck she was, she should recognize a higher-ranked member when she saw one.

"Yeah?” He snarled the world between gritted teeth, baring his fangs in a show of obvious dominance. Even if he was small in his Lupus form, he made up for that in his Secui form. His Secui form was the largest a male coyote could have, thus giving him an advantage in height, size, muscle mass, and mass in general over the girl. He had fought a number of opponents already- he could kick this girl’s prissy little ass. "Submit,” he demanded, "and I won’t tear your pretty little hide off your body.”

GARNET MASSACRE

Oops. Garnet realized that she had overstepped the line and blown off her mouth. ‘Well, if you don’t want the consequences, beware your actions,’ she thought as she bit her lip. She really had gone too far, especially seeing as she was growing out of her puppy rank. Cursing herself silently, the black coyote pressed back her ears, averted her gaze, tucked tail and rolled over onto her back. ‘Damn this is humiliating.’ As much as she wanted to glare at the male, she kept her face as neutral and expression less as possible. “I was out of place.” She stated quietly, hoping that he would decide that she didn’t deserve too serious of a punishment.

Garnet’s face and eyes went distant as she imaged being strong enough, and quick enough, to simply jump up and rip his face apart. She could see his horrified expression, practically feel his flesh between her fangs and claws. Ahh, it would be so sweet, but she knew that it would never happen. After all, she was only a puppy, and even when she became an adult, she would still only be a weak female.

HYBRID HOLOCAUST

Hybrid sneered at the little girl ungraciously. A coyote with a conscience; he never thought he would live to see the day that happened. The mere thought of a coyote doing anything other than, well, attacking something was shocking. But perhaps not- he did like to exaggerate things, and this was one of those times. He supposed he had met a decent coyote at some point. Hadn’t Faolin been a bit of a pushover before she killed Veneomous? Segodi had been a lot less keen on the violence as well, now that he gave it some thought.

He rolled his eyes when the girl exposed her stomach, and rather than snapping at her, only barked out, "so why d’you look so much like that old bat runnin’ around here? Black fur, red eyes, I could swear you were Asphyxia, if not her daughter.” Where the hell had Garnet run off to?

He smirked.

Oh.

GARNET MASSACRE

Garnet hated the way that the male was just enjoying this so much, like this was all some kind of joke. She huffed quietly, hoping he wouldn’t care too much. She couldn’t see why, she was already belly-up in submission. The black female’s ears perked as he spoke, and she wondered if that meant she was allowed to get back up again. Weighing the options, Garnet decided that in any case, she was safest laying there. “Might just have something to do with the fact I am her daughter.” Wincing slightly, she made a mental note to watch her tongue from then on. That is, if this male didn’t decide to take it out.

HYBRID HOLOCAUST

"Sweet wolfbones!" Hybrid shouted with a cackle. "So you are Garnet, aren’t you then? I was wondering where the hell you had wandered off to. What t’fuck happened?" He was genuinely curious, and still a little peeve she was still on her back. "Oh, get up you little shit, I’m trying to have a civil conversation with you. You’re the reason wolves think we’re all crazy and barbaric," he said with a snort.

Clearly, it was all his half-sister’s fault; he sneered.

Even if he did put the skulls of wolves on pikes on the borders or string their intestines between trees, among other things.

GARNET MASSACRE

Garnet got up quickly, shaking leaf clutter and dust from her pelt. She turned to the male looked him up and down. ‘Yes, I am the reason. Has nothing to do with fucking random as Hell coyote like you.’ He was curious, first he seemed genuinely angry with her, and now he was the happy little camper wasn’t he? Maybe something was wrong with him, in the head. Ah well, no need to worry about that.

Garnet huffed again, which she was growing quiet fond of doing. “After the fire I was traveling with dad and with my sis, but Midnight and I got separated from him a little while after that. And then Midy wandered off, and I wandered into the Inferni, and now I am here. Oh, and your name was?”

HYBRID HOLOCAUST

Hmm. So she hadn't been kidnapped by wolves; that was a relief. He would have been royally pissed if she had allowed herself to be taken hostage by such stupid creatures. Indeed, that had been the single explanation he had thought of when his half-siblings and uncle had disappeared. He smirked. Subconsciously, he had been belittling them; how amusing.

"Huh, " he stated as she explained her situation. He supposed it would have been easy to get lost in the new lands, especially if she had not been fortunate enough to tag along with Inferni when they had made their trek over Halcyon Mountain and to The Waste.

He sneered at her last words; she had no right to ask him such a thing. "I'll tell you my name when I’m damn well good and ready. " He impulsively jumped at her, snapping his teeth only a few centimeters away from her face. He pulled back quickly, and then grinned. It was a wide, mocking smile that conveyed only contempt. "See you later, kitten, " he called out as he stalked off.

GARNET MASSACRE

Garnet stared open-mouthed at the male as he walked away. She huffed again, and muttered under her breath before turning to leave, "What a fucking asshole."
[/html]