Beauty in the mire
[html]

took forever but I finally got it up! She's in the area near the stables

Isabella bent over the bush. The delicate flower on it waved in the wind, their heads of petals bouncing along in the breeze. Isabella plucked the head off one of these buds and pressed it to her nose. She sniffed the heady smell, a sweetness that was kind of raw. She pulled the petals clear of their head, and ground them beneath her fingertips. The scent was stronger in her nares and she wrinkled her nose at it. Touching the paste to her wrist, she rubbed it into her pelt. With a quick brush, it fell of her pelt. She smelled again and was pleasantly surprised at the scent lasting despite the mush. The oils from this flower would work well to replace her garden rose scent. Granted, it was much different from that variety but it was still good.

She placed the hand basket on the ground before the bush. Plucking the heads from the bush, she separated the petals and dropped them into the waiting basket. The bush was a large one, and somehow it was blooming quite a bit. Every inch of this edge of the pond was covered with shoulder high bushes and simply coated with the flowers. Greed was clear in her eyes as she plucked more and more of the flowers off the shrub, hungrily stripping the swamp rose of its blooms. But when her basket filled up with a load of petals - and the heads of the flowers littered the ground - Isabella was forced to stop. If only she took another basket. These blooms couldn't be too common.

She started to head back from the bush, though she still turned and stared at it in longing. She hardly had enough to fill a vial with essential oil. Maybe her skirt? Isabella glanced about to see if anyone would notice before pulled off her skirt. She laid it down on the ground and began to pile on the petals so that she could sneak off without anyone seeing her so.. mundane.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... -helsi.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #293f21;">
OOC: Sorry for the wait luffily,

Reykr's arm was finally healing up, and he was stretching it out lately. This meant that he was finally back in his secui form, the bulky beast trotted along and tried to find something to do. He was cautious about where he was going, for he did not want to accidentally leave the packlands or anything. He was not ready to leave the packlands yet, for he still needed to figure out how he was going to raise in rank, and to become part of the family, like Siv was. He didn't know the dynamics of the pack, meaning he did not know much about rising in rank because it was so different than the hearg. This pack was much different than anything he ever imagined. Eventually he would get a hang of it, like Siv had, and Draugr probably would. He trudged along the forests, his steed no where to be found. Val was off doing whatever, while Reykr was off trying to find something to do. He needed something to keep his mind busy. He was bored, and it showed even in the way he walked.

He started to sniff around, and the first scent he picked up was of a woman he had not seen in some time. It was that Isabella woman. That beautiful woman that he had met long before he joined Salsola. He hadn't realized that she was even here, but now that he knew, he was excited. He hurried his pace, his thin German shepherd like tail wagging behind him as he trotted along, his front right shoulder holding a slight limp. His pace was quick though, and he ignored the sharp pain that would shoot through his arm every once in awhile. Soon, he would come upon the stables. Reykr had little business there, mainly because he had an abnormal mount that did not belong in the stables. He remembered that Isabella had a horse, so it made sense for her to be around. He continued to follow her scent though and once he had peeked around the corner of the stables building, he could see her, naked, and putting flowers in her skirt. It wasn't like he hadn't seen her naked before.

He slowly made his way towards her with his tail wagging as he looked to her. Miss Isabella! I wasn't expecting to see you again! he called out, a smile pulled on his maw as he approached the woman with his tail low, but still wagging. How are you doing? And....What are you up to over here? asked the male, almost wondering if he could help her do whatever she was doing with those flowers.

"speech."

manip @ emma
[/html]
[html]

is okey <3 i make ya wait too

Isabella carefully spun back around, slowly enough to make it seem as though she meant to be caught undressed so. She let a delicate smile appear on her lips despite her annoyance that someone, especially a man, found her doing something so lowly. "Oh, it seems I have been discovered," she said coyly, crossing her hands underneath her breasts, knee jutting forward slightly in a modest attempt to keep herself covered. Not that she really needed it. She knew her goods were quite lovely and did not care to hide them all that much; it was all for show, especially if anyone else managed to stumble upon this nightmare. Reykr was not in the form she had met him in, but she was still surprised to see him here. She had not been aware he had joined this place as she had. But she was still mildly glad to see him; he was a familiar face, and a known malleable male soul.

"It's nice to see you too, Monsieur Helsi." Isabella gave the man a sidelong look before she glanced back at her pile of petals in the basket and on her skirt. She rubbed at her arm, returning her stormy eyes to the male. "I did not come prepared, you see," she answered with a gesture to the bush of swamp roses. "I found them by chance, and figured I would take as much as I could. They smell divine." Isabella returned her hands to beneath her bust, knowing it emphasized her generous curves and drew the eye to them more. Not that she really needed it; this man seemed to be good to women, but a little extra sweetening never went amiss. Turning slightly, the women bent behind her to pluck a bloom from the bush and then turned again to Reykr. "Come smell, it truly is an interesting find here," she tempted, her voice dripping warm honey.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Her movements were always so slow, yet so beautiful that it was almost ridiculous, even to Reykr Helsi. He didn't complain though, because he did enjoy the show every time he got to see it. She spoke coyly, and Reykr had a doggish grin on his chocolate maw as he looked at her with his feral sweet corn eyes. It seems as if I'm pretty good at discovering you again and again. spoke the male with a chuckle passing his lips. It made him happy that she recognized him though, seeing as she went on to speak of how it was nice to see him, and she called him by his last name. Please, just call me Reykr, or Rey if you please, m'lady, there's little need for formalities with this one. spoke the male and then he began to listen to the words of the woman as they came. She was being a girl, and picking flowers like girls do. Reykr was not much of a flower picker, for he was more into picking herbs, not so much good smelling flowers unless he needed them for covering his scent.

The wolf dog was invited to smell the flowers, but not without a graceful display by the woman, and honey-dripped tones falling from her lips. Reykr's tail started to wag back and forth lightly as he took a few more steps towards the woman, and he put his nose to the flower that was offered by the woman. It did smell good, and he figured that it would be a good flower to use when covering the Salsolian scent. It does smell heavenly. the male agreed with the woman as a smile formed again on his maw and he looked up to her.

I can help you carry some if you would like me to, lady Isabella. the male offered as he looked at her, wondering if she would need his help doing that, or if she'd rather be left alone.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

--

He seemed all smiles and looks of praise, which only made the gypsy woman smug. Her power over men only boosted her elevated ego higher, and her failures were swept from her mind to keep from hurting her heart. She had to keep a power over men, she had to have it all the time or else what was she? But she knew there was no failure here for this was a man who could be swept under her waves of seduction. Not that it seemed to be all that difficult, but it was nice to imagine it as so.

Reykr's eyes roved and roamed and she kept her look level. There was no reason to be modest here, but she preferred not to play all her cards at once. "Reykr," she said slowly, letting her tongue roll out his name as though tasting the vowels and feeling the shape of them between her lips. Isabella smiled at him, her eyes half-lidded in a lazy way but her eyes were focused with full clarity on the man's face. "Very well, Reykr it is." Pet names were not something she liked, preferring to reserve them for close family, of which she had none here.

Isabella bobbed her head and smiled slowly, letting it spread over her features like mercury. "That would be lovely. I want to take as many as I can. I'm sure the Kingdom would appreciate more heavily fragrant oils for disguise," she said honestly. They were all family, were they not? Secrets she had and secrets she would keep but this was her profession. There was pride in her voice as she added, "I'll be making a large batch with all these flowers." It was something she knew how to do that others were not as good at doing. Her oils were getting better and better and she knew someday they would be terribly high quality that she would not want to part with them anymore. Perhaps. "Would you kindly?" she asked, gesturing to the rest of the flowers.

<style>
</style>
[/html]