The Land Beckons You
[html]

Kativa's gonna be in this one so she can meet Adelle and say goodbye before she leave. :3

What made it so hard to make the decision to go to Casa's borders? Was it the thought of distrust among pack members? Or maybe it was the fear rejection. She really didn't know but for some odd reason Sidra couldn't bring herself to go to the borders and let loose that faithful howl that would lead her on a new path, a better one. Ismeme had forgiven her for the incidents with both Hadley and Adelle even though she still didn't think she wronged them in any way. She'd also taken to Sidra and treated her like a daughter. Isa was someone she could trust and that counted for something. If she did have any trouble, there were two people she could go to for help. Kativa agreed that she should go and make a home here, she'd either join up later or find her own pack. Her friend's approval also gave Sidra assurances that this was a good choice but still, it was hard. It had been almost a full year since she was part of a pack, what if her edicate had declined in that time? Now, she was used to stealing and sleeping with men to get what she wanted. It was a lot different then simply asking for it.

The gold and black hybrid sighed as she paced in her makeshift camp close to the borders. No matter what, she couldn't pull herself away from this place. There was a reason for that. Kativa sat nearby on a fallen try simply watching her troubled friend pace restlessly adding comments every now and then as Sidra rambled on and on. "Will they like me? A pup told me they would and Isa already forgave me...but what if that isn't enough?!" She pivoted and huffed at her friend who shrugged. "Ugh! Why do decisions like these have to be so hard to make? I mean, it's not like I'm choosing life or death. This is good for me? I'm getting a home where I'll have others to look out. Those traffickers will come after me eventually, I'll be ready when they do." An irritated growl emitted from her throat, she was having so much difficulty when the decision was already made. Kativa stood and sighed. "You already know what you want to do, quit being a coward and do it. Please, you're rather annoying with this senseless babble.

The distressed hybrid simply walked up to her much taller companion and puffed herself up. "Quit being useless and help me. Kativa... Her brow furrowed, ears pulling forward angrily. Then, she turned to continue pacing and spitting out more of the useless monologue. A growl penetrated the silent surroundings, tail coming to raise high behind her. This whole situation was angering her. Maybe she'd just remain a loner, it was much, much easier to make decisions when the only person you had to worry about was yourself. Kativa sat back down and rested her head on her palm continuing to watch Sidra pacing around the camp like a maniac. At least she isn't drinking herself to death... That was the only good point of all this. Sidra wanted to be in clear mind when she made this decision. Once she was accepted, she would drink away.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC i give you hyper pup!

Something was near the borders. Or to be more specific, someone. Adelle growled, tail stiff behind her. Who was treading so near to the pack? Perhaps they didn't mean any harm. Perhaps they were someone that she should attack and tear apart. Adelle didn't know, and at that moment didn't care. She saw a threat, and was going to make sure to take care of that. The warrior strode out of the pack, secui form strong. The height that she stood at attested to her strength, corded muscles hidden underneath the thick fur of her inheritance.

It wasn't long before she reached the encampment. Sniffing around Adelle paused. She knew this scent. The tension released as her tail picked up. Sidra! Forgetting her worries she bounded through the camp. There she was, with someone Adelle didn't recognize. She didn't care, either. Tail swinging like mad she charged forwards, bounding up to lick at Sidra's face. The smaller size didn't matter to her, going at full speed to show her delight.

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Smile

The sober canine continued to pace tail twitching irritably behind her as she waved her hands around, spouting more petty jabber. "This is all wrong. Nope, I'm definitely making a wrong decision here. I've been a longer for a couple months now and have been doing juuuust fine. Why do I need the help of a pack? I'm strong enough without one, I am!" Again she pivoted to face Kativa. "I am strong aren't I? I can take down wolves twice my size." Kativa gave a hardy chuckle and waved her hand around in the air trying to shush Sidra up. "You win because you use the dirtiest moves. It's all you know. I've heard tales among this land that Casa di Cavaliari is full of fighters. Those that would be more than willing to teach you how to defeat someone without punching them in the gonads." She laughed again, but Sidra didn't find it very funny crossing her arms over her chest like a spoiled child growling at her friend. "You know nothing. Obviously." No point in asking Kativa, she wasn't being much help. But, her words were most likely true. Adelle was a fighter, had beaten her to the ground when they drank. Though, that didn't really count to the spotted hybrid. Wait...Adelle?

The all to familiar voice filled the air calling out Sidra's name and a smile widened on her face when she turned to see the young one bounding towards her. Though, she wasn't stopping which immediately wiped away Sidra's smile as she was in Secui form, she was massive. The puppy came to lick at her face filling the small female with giggles as he was pushed backwards and onto the ground with a thump. Her laughter continued as Kativa sat wide eyed, surprised at the two's interactions. Even though Sidra had told her about this one. Soon, she came to realize who it was and reverted back to her emotionless sate. "Adelle!" She tried to speak between the licks, saliva pouring everywhere. "It's good to see you! Really! What brings you here? I-" She huffed, bringing her hands up to wipe away some of the moistness. I didn't think we'd meet so soon, but I'm glad!" The best present she could have received and the perfect treatment for her worried mind. Sidra continued to grab a breath whenever she could while she waited for the pup to finish her display of happiness and relieve the small hybrid of her weight.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The excitement the hybrid showed at her presence only spurred her further on. With no mind to the consequences she reared up to reach Sidra's face and shower her with enthusiasm. Forgetting that supporting her weight was difficult even at the best of times Adelle was caught off guard when Sidra went tumbling to the ground. A whine escaped her as she moved around for a moment before finding her target and beginning to shower Sidra in enthusiastic kisses, rudder tail moving in a blur.

Laughter poured from Sidra as Adelle continued her enthusiastic shower, occasionally lifting the hands to try and block the worst of it. Undeterred Adelle continued, making sure that she got every single inch of Sidra's face before she finally slowed. Panting happily she backed off, sitting on the ground with a thump. Her eyes studied the coyote with icy curiosity before it returned to Sidra. I was doing a patrol. What are you doing so close to Casa? Are you coming to join? She hoped she was. Despite the fact that it felt like her skull had been split open the day after Adelle had had fun with her friend.

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

The smothering continued and continued, Sidra put up her best defenses but they were useless against the pup's massive size and weight. Not to mention her gigantic tongue as well. Although, Sidra wasn't trying very hard to escape either enjoying the laughter Adelle brought with her licks. Eventually the game was over and Sidra could finally breath without fear of inhaling the puppy's saliva. She didn't escape safely though, her whole face completely layered in the warm goo. No worries. She wiped it away within a few moments then wiping her hands on the ground to clean them off. Hysteric cackles still filling the air, slowing dying down and eventually falling silent. Kativa waved at Adelle and smiled hearing nothing but good things about the young one. She knew all to well that this was Sidra's ticket into Casa and the most important reason she would join.

The pup's question came out of nowhere, that was exactly what they were discussing before she found them. Sidra sighed and scratched the side of maw diverting her glance over to her companion who simply shrugged and looked over to Adelle. "Um. Not exactly. I haven't gotten around to it yet." Desperately she tried to find a way out of the situation. When she figured out a plan she stood and pointed over to Kativa. "Kativa's been keeping me out here. She's going to miss me but won't admit it, so she forces me to stay." Wide eyed, Kativa turned to the accusive hybrid with a glare. With a collected sigh she strode over to Adelle and knelt down to her height placing a hand on the young one's head. With a pleasant smile she leaned in to whisper into Adelle's ear at a low enough tone that Sidra wouldn't hear. "She's too proud to admit it. But, she's having trouble gathering the guts to go to the border. You should find means to persuade her, Casa will make a good home." Then, she scratched the dog on the head and stood back up to full height to meet Sidra's angry glare.

The gold and black female rushed over to her much taller companion and puffed herself up once again sticking her nose in Kativa's face. "What did you say?! Say it to my face, there are no secrets here!!" The coy-wolf simply laughed and placed a finger on Sidra's chest pushing her backwards and leaning down slightly. "My friend, trust me when I say there are no secrets being told here." She then turned to give a wink to Adelle before going to sit back down on the log. Sidra looked over to Adelle with curious eyes. "What did she say Adelle, I know she said something. She's a sly one." Kativa laughed ready to watch Sidra get all worked up about nothing.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Adelle waited for Sidra's answer, eyes narrowing at the blatant avoidance of the question. What was she hiding? Hasn't gotten around to it? Casa was right there! It wasn't exactly difficult to join. Or would take very long. Well...that part depended on how soon someone would come to answer the howl. Adelle still didn't see it as very hard. Suspicious eyes swung to the coyote companion, easily swallowing the lies. She didn't know Kativa, so it was easy to believe that she would keep Sidra from joining. Mean! She can join too! Nodding her head she looked to Sidra. She doesn't have to miss you.

Still suspicious her gaze remained serious as Kativa knelt down beside her, despite the soft smile. A grin spread on her face as Kativa spoke, chuckling as her head was scratched. Laughing Adelle shook her head. Asked what the secret was Adelle shook her head. There's no secret to be told. We all know the truth. Her tail swayed behind her playfully, tracing Sidra's movements. She would keep it to herself.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

Adelle's assurances that Kativa could join the pack as well brought a warm smile onto the coy-wolf's face, her tail picked up behind her thinking how nice it would be to live with a family and with her best friend. Sidra smiled as well but there was a sour hint to her expression. She already knew Kativa would decline the offer and continue being a rogue. She was a self-reliant and independent Luperci and having a family to worry about would get in the way of her plans. Kativa smiled at the young Casa pup and sighed. I'm glad you offered, but this is Sidra's time and place to find a home, not mine. I'm much more suited to this life. Sidra sighed wishing her friend would come join as well. Their goodbyes would be full of sadness and maybe even some tears, but not from Sidra's side. The black and gold hybrid wanted to interject to her decision but it would only cause an argument between them, they argued much too often and if Sidra was to say goodbye soon she wanted to leave her on a good note.

By Adelle's reaction to the sly hybrid's whispering, Sidra got worked up just as Kativa had predicted. Trying to appear intimidating, she puffed herself up and curled her lips back in a snarl directed toward the older female not at all amused by her antics. She wiped the snarl away when the young girl spoke and thought about it for a moment. No lies, no secrets hmmm? I believe you but I don't believe her. Kativa shrugged. I don't care if you believe me or not, you won't know what was said. She smiled slyly at her angered companion, Sidra gave up shaking her head. Whatever. It doesn't matter anyways. She turned to Adelle. The young one was going to keep asking her but she just wasn't ready to decide. She had to procrastinate. In one movement, Sidra shifted into Lupus form. Her figure was tall and lean, a determined grin placed on her face. Race me! I bet I'm faster, this time you haven't been drinking so it's fair. The slender female looked over at the pup, challenging her.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Adelle nodded her head, not bothered by being turned down. It mattered little to her that it happened. She didn't know Kativa, she knew Sidra. So Sidra was the one that she wished to have join the pack. Adelle simply didn't trust Kativa enough to want her there. Looking to Sidra she waited to see if she'd give in and come home with Adelle now. She could show her around Casa if she was a member. Until then, the warrior side of her refused to let Sidra in, even if it wasn't against pack law to have visitors on pack land.

Adelle laughed, glad to hear that Sidra trusted her. It was a good feeling, knowing that she did. Adelle had earned it, she was sure. Even if all she'd done was get drunk and make a fool of herself. Challenged Adelle's hackles rose. Taking on a dominant stance Adelle changed where she stood. She wasn't going to let herself be bested! Ready, set, GO! Adelle hit the ground and left the campsite behind, heavy paws thumping against the concrete.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character here

The young and troubled hybrid had always been the same, proud and unemotional. The race was a tactic to prolong her entrance into Casa and stop the arguing with Kativa. She hated it. They were the same, argumentative and proud, which led them to fight more frequently then they would like. Sidra didn't hand situations like these very well. Knowing she would have to part ways and say goodbye to a dear friend sooner than she thought stirred a mix of emotions she'd rather do without, and so, she procrastinated. Glancing back at Kativa quickly, she gave a smirk and then turned to face her competition who had taken a dominant stance next to her. The spotted hybrid mimicked her young friend and stood tall, tail swaying highly and proudly behind her as she turned to face the forest. She would definitely win this one. Someone as bulky and large as Adelle would most certainly fall behind in a race. Sidra was tall and lean, built for speed with muscles hidden underneath sleek black Borzoi fur.

Adelle took the initiative of setting the pace for the start of the competition. In those three seconds Sidra lowered herself, rump swaying with anticipation as she waited for the mark to go. Once the pup gave the go ahead, she took off like a black bullet through the natural surroundings of the forest. Kativa waved, but was sure neither of them would see it, her eyes focused on the two canines racing though she wouldn't see them for long. The stone floor gave Sidra a flat surface to run on, but took away some of the traction. Even so, she was sure she had this one in the bag. It was written all over her face as she darted through the trees and broken down buildings, amethyst eyes focused ahead not even looking back or to her side to see if Adelle was close to catching up. If she did manage to pass the hybrid, she'd just have to kick it up a notch. Slender legs carried her effortlessly and majestically over the landscape, with each stride all four paws would leave the ground completely in a temporary glide. Only the fastest runners could accomplish such a thing. This was her forte'.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

A bark rose from her voice as Sidra caught up. It wasn't long before she passed Adelle, despite the dog's best attempts at keeping up. Adelle pushed herself as hard as she could over the rough terrain. Broken buildings and strange metal devices lined the streets, plants breaking in through the rough ground. Adelle wouldn't give in to Sidra, even when it was clear who held the advantage in the race. Heavier or not, Adelle was determined to win.

She picked up her pace, managing to force herself to go even faster. Pants escaped from her as Adelle slowly began to catch up. First just the tail, then her torso. Adelle pushed forwards to Sidra's shoulder, and barked with triumph as they ran head to head. She was going to make it! Hitting a car Adelle clambered over it before hitting the ground again, continuing to keep pace. She wasn't meant for speed though, and it showed as her pace slowed once more, stamina replacing the lightning fast movement needed to win.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character here

Fiery determination and the intense desire to win built up underneath the hybrid's feminine figure. Muscles surged and shifted under silky fur as she ran. Sidra found it incredibly easy to get lost in the moment when she ran, exhilarated by the speed and the race. She'd caught up to Adelle quickly and yelped excitedly when she passed the bulkier canine. They'd entered the city, trees slowly disappearing and turning into tall stone cold buildings with shattered windows and chunks missing from their large frames. Though, as she ran all she could see was the land before her and the path she would be carving. Adelle had slipped behind for a while leaving Sidra to focus on nothing on the four legs that pushed her effortlessly through the run down city.

Even breaths escaped her, heart pounding quickly forcing blood into each and every vein. The hybrid's speed evened out to a fast and steady pace. Sidra was surprised when she looked over to see Adelle's large figure running along side of her and keeping pace with the slender beast. Sidra sounded her own high pitch bark back at her competition, she wasn't going to win this time. Adelle took a slight lead, though Sidra wasn't going to back down. She had this. In one movement, she hit the ground and pushed herself forward using her back legs like a catapult. If Adelle thought that was the extent of her speed, she was wrong. The car was barely an obstacle for her, it took her two long strides to jump on top and over the rusted metal thing. Once back on solid ground, four legs pounded loudly against the concrete. Her strides became longer and faster, head lowering as she picked up speed. It was easy for her to match the pup's speed and soon she was running shoulder to shoulder with Adelle. She yelped again announcing her arrival and the victory she already knew she would have. Sidra would keep this speed up until she knew for sure she'd beaten her competition.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Adelle couldn't keep the speed up. Endurance she had, speed she did not. Sidra matched her for every movement, but while Adelle had already hit her peak Sidra still had more to come. The bright bark informed Adelle of that. Try as she did though, the pup had nothing more to give. She simply pushed on, keeping at the same speed as Sidra began to move ahead of her. It wasn't much. A slow gain that Adelle kept hoping to catch up to.

Little by little it increased. First it was just a nose. Then a shoulder. Her head passed Adelle, but the dog still held hope. Despair sunk into her heart as Sidra managed to pass her completely, and continue running faster and faster. Try as she might to spur herself to higher speeds, Adelle had nothing left. She had given it all in that first stretch to catch up with the speedy hybrid. Panting Adelle watched Sidra move, clearly ready to win the race.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character here

Soft pink tongue hanging from her mouth with joy for the race, she sped past Adelle. The pup was giving her all but still it wasn't enough and within a few moments Sidra had passed her. It was a slow advance, but it was a steady one.To her, she'd known the outcome of this from the start but she had to hand it to the young one, she'd definitely proven herself. Being slim and tall, Sidra was built for speed but the bulkier and more muscle bound Adelle had kept up with her for the majority of the race. Sidra knew she had won when the gold and black pup slipped behind her, no longer visible in the hybrid's peripherals. She may not look like much on the exterior, but the slim hybrid's borzoi genes made her the perfect runner while her wolf blood built her with enough muscle to be deadly in a fight. The perfect combination between speed and strength.

Once Sidra was sure she'd secured her victory she slowed down coming to a trot and turning to face her competitor and friend. She pranced around and announced her victory with a short howl continuing to pant to cool herself down. When Adelle caught up she walked up to headbutt the pup in the cheek playfully. That was fun! You're pretty fast. I didn't expect for you to catch up to me both times but you did. Good job. Even though she won, Adelle deserved the praise. Like an older sister, Sidra was proud of the young one for trying her best. When Sidra could breath without strain, she lay herself down on the cool concrete rolling over onto her back. Her paws dangled uselessly in the air, tail thumping quickly against the ground. She was becoming to enjoy Adelle's company more and more, wishing she could hang out with her every day. She was nothing like Kativa who was stern and argumentative. Instead, she was playful and lighthearted, full of an infection energy that Sidra seemed to absorb like a sponge.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Slowly the pair came to a halt, tongue hanging out of Adelle's mouth. She was strong, and definitely in shape. The race had left her exhausted though, long noisy pants escaping from her as she drew in all the air she could. She was hot too! Adelle just wanted to plunge in the water and take a deep drink. Swimming around would be nice too. Anything to cool off. Her heavier steps brought her to Sidra's side, head low to the ground as she hit the ground, ready to fall asleep.

A gentle lick on her head cheered Adelle up, tail thumping against the ground. Sidra joined her on the cool stone shortly after, the pair looking rather humorous as they laid on their backs. Turning her head Adelle laughed happily. Was hard. Sidra race not happening. She wasn't aware of the slight break in her english, the danish accent slipping in stronger at that moment. She was too lazy to move at that moment, letting silence fill the air. Well, silent except for the seagulls.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character here

The cool concrete felt wonderful on her back and the rest of her as she shifted to each side to cool herself further. Thin fur was good for something at least. Sidra felt good laying here with the one friend she had here, almost like this is what life should be. Nothing to worry about, abundant laughter, and the ability to make one's own decisions. Sidra's grin never faded as she continued to pant, the sun shaded by some lingering grey clouds like the sky like there usually was in these parts. Her head dropped to meet Adelle's sleepy gaze, a brisk chuckle filling the air. You have strength on your side, but I have the speed. Sidra flipped over to lay on her side so it was easier to look at Adelle. She payed no attention to the girl's accept, still able to understand her. At least it wasn't like when she was drinking. Adelle had been speaking in another language completely, one that Sidra didn't understand.

Thinking of that night, Sidra was reminded of Ismeme and how she'd came to Sidra welcoming her into Casa. Although, the black and gold hybrid had been a coward and declined her gracious offer. Why had she done that? Probably because she was actually sorry for the incident's with Hadley and Adelle but much to prideful to apologize for them, especially to a stranger. A meaningful smile cracked on Sidra's maw. Now was the time to apologize. Hey, sorry for offering you the alcohol. It was stupid of me. You probably had the worst hangover. That's my fault. Even if they had a fun night and Sidra didn't regret it, she still deserved an apology. Amathyst orbs turned to look back up at the sky which was almost too bright to stare at with the sun peeking through the thin layer of greyish white clouds.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Unfortunately as much as Adelle found herself strong and loved looking like her grandpa, thick fur had very distinct disadvantages. While Sidra was quickly cooling down, not even the thinner patches on her belly were truly getting cooled through the thick heavy fur that covered her. She watched with envy as Sidra relaxed, wishing that she had such a luxury as to cool down so quickly. Adelle's tail wagged behind her with pride, reminded that she was strong, if not as quick as she should have been. I can beat you any time! Except in a race.

A blank look covered her face at Sidra's apology. Hangover? She had a headache, but not a hangover, whatever that was. She hadn't been hanging over anything. It's good. I had fun. I'm an adult. I can drink it. She nodded her head emphatically, determined to make sure that Sidra understood Adelle was no child to be humored. She was to be taken seriously, as a warrior of Casa and someone capable of drinking down that foul tasting stuff.
[html]

out of character here

A challenge arose when Adelle boasted that she could beat Sidra anytime. Her eyes narrowing and head immediately turning to look at the tired young dog. Her tail twitched intently knowing she could probably take Adelle down. She'd taken several men larger than the pup after all. The black and gold hybrid flipped over onto her stomach shuffling closer so she could deliver a playful nudge. Oh is that so? I believe you may be underestimating me. You and I are going to have to test this. Whether it be today, or when she joined Casa she'd be open to spar with Adelle. Although, Sidra's fighting style might not be considered the fairest. She'd quickly learn that her dirty tricks were frowned upon and be taught a better way to take down an opponent.

Sidra couldn't help but chuckle when Adelle responded with a puzzled look. Of course she didn't know what a hangover was, but she certainly knew what one felt like. It's the massive headache you probably got, it's called a hangover. She enlightened her friend, next time she chose to drink with Sidra...if that time ever came, she'd be warned. Adelle shook it off and said Sidra's exact thoughts on the situation out loud. This outlook hadn't been acceptable by Ismeme. Hah! Well there you go. Another cackle reverberated from her thin chest. Ismeme seemed to to think you weren't old enough to make such decisions. I told her otherwise! You're old enough to do what you want. Although in the end Sidra felt bad about what she did. Isa had made it clear that it was a bad and stupid idea. Her childish demeanor shined through when Adelle agreed with her, thoughts on the situation reverting back to what they were before Isa attacked and scorned her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Adelle growled good naturedly at the hybrid as she crawled over, challenging the big dog. She'd take Sidra on anytime. A single heavy paw lifted, swiping at the air before settling down again. Adelle was regaining her energy quickly enough, the cool cement finally sinking in through her fur. It was a good feeling to have. I'll take you on anytime you want! Her tail wagged behind her, large goofy grin across her face. Adelle couldn't hold back her competitive streak, playful and ready to go. They'd probably end up tussling for hours with how stubborn they both were.

Understanding lit up her face as the hangover was explained. Adelle knew what that was! Painful. She hadn't liked it at all. Hearing Isa's opinion on the matter Adelle sat straight up, almost indignant. I am so! I am very mature! Isa's wrong! Adelle loved and respected Isa very much, cuddling with her and playing with her. Adelle always viewed herself as an adult though, and that was what she gave off. Up now she nudged Sidra. We go to Casa now?
[html]

out of character here

As always, Adelle's enthusiasm and energy was infectious. The thought of challenging the young female was exciting Sidra too. Before, she had been an easy challenge for the large dog but next time it would be much different. Well good, cause you're in for a challenge! She leaned in for another play nip at Adelle's ear. Her tail swishing quickly behind her as she lay there with the pup. Finally, she'd cooled down fully the slight breeze helping even more. Sidra couldn't help but chuckle when Adelle finally understood what a hangover was. Next, she could use previous experience as a warning. Sidra didn't think the two would be drinking together any time soon thought, with Isa around. Aro was her pal for that and other mood changing substances that she'd grown to like.

Sidra sat up as well seeing the pup explode on the situation. Ismeme was right and Sidra was being immature and a bad influence by telling her otherwise but she didn't think she was. I know you're mature, I told her that. The puppy was even more mature than Sidra, it was sad almost. The notion to go to Casa caused Sidra to stand and look away, not yet. She didn't want to go back. It felt like her life as she knew it was coming to an end, even if she was destined for greater things now. A family, friends, a home. Even so, she felt like she shouldn't go back. The hybrid walked past Adelle towards her camp seeking Kativa as a sort of comfort on the matter. As she walked she held her head low. I don't know. All she needed was a push and they'd be at the border. She was just being as stubborn as she always was. Generally, to make a decision it had to be her idea. With everyone telling her she should join she felt less inclined to do so. Sidra wanted it though.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Adelle twisted her head, large body rolling as she moved to duck away from the playful nip. Alas, she wasn't fast enough, and her ear was securely fastened in a grip before being released. Shaking her head she growled happily, lunging back at Sidra with a furiously wagging tail behind. She nodded her head happily as Sidra further enforced Adelle's idea of being a mature warrior, capable of making choices. She had shifted, after all, and been taken in as a warrior by her family's tradition.

Told that Sidra didn't know Adelle immediately tilted her head to the side. She examined the hybrid, wondering why she wouldn't want to go. Why don't you know? Is it because of Kativa? Is it because you won't make a good warrior? Are you scared? They were perfectly reasonable questions in her mind, and the only reason she could come up with for why Sidra wouldn't want to come to Casa, the best pack out there.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]