Criss Cross
[html]

Word Count » 203 :: Eclipse is in optime form, she has a purple scarf that hold her hair and a bow and quiver over her shoulder Smile

Eclipse was out exploring Cercatori. She had so much on her mind, and she didn’t know what it all was. So she walked. The pack was always so quiet and yet it seemed like there was something missing. What it was Eclipse didn’t know. She did like her home and was becoming quite accustomed to it. She walked through the middle of the territory where she found something that absolutely fascinated her. As she got closer she was astounded. In the forest was a huge spider web of tree houses and bridges that criss crossed above her. She looked up with her mouth wide. How was this possible? How long did this take to make? where had it come from? Who did it? The questions grew as she came closer to the trees. There was even one that had a ramp that wound around the tree to get up into it. So there was more than just the ladders that fell from some of the trees. It was amazing. Who would think of such a thing to make? Just the bridges alone seemed to be far too complicated to her. Building things wasn’t her forte, but admiring them she certainly could do.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 267 OOC.

Ever since his arrival in Cercatori, Ovidiu had been keeping inside Taliesan’s and Myrddin’s home. It was a humble yet beautiful place, and for the first time in a long time Ovi felt safe. It had taken Tal some time to get used to his presence, but Myrddin’s enthusiasm to have him around had softened the white wolf’s heart. He had also been kind enough to heal Ovidiu’s wound, and the small stitched cut was hardly recognizable now beneath the tigers orange fur.

But the tiger had been afraid to go outside; surely now word of his presence had been going around the pack, and he wasn’t sure how the others would react to him. Sunny had been hostile when she had found him, and he was afraid the others would do the same. Even his being an official member now, with an official rank; Sumbuco, didn’t make him any more brave. The only reason he managed to venture out this day was because he felt he was starting to become imposing on Taliesan, and he supposed it was time to find his own place to live.

The tiger moved quickly out the main town of Cercatori, trying to avoid everyone, though he did get some strange glances. He made his way into a nearby grove of trees, and after a small jaunt, saw in the distance and incredible sight; a tree-top city! He looked at it with awe, it was beautiful! He had seen something similar in New York, but not natural like this. It brought a smile to his face; everything here was so amazing.

Texture courtesy of Rainny-Stock

<style>
.Ovi-fern p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Ovi-fern b {font-family:verdana; color:#c99440; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.Ovi-fern {background-color:#718234; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#dff19f; line-height:12px; max-width:500px; min-width:30%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kVokf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Ovi-fern p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.Ovi-fern p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.Ovi-fern .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.Ovi-fern .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 244 :: Out of character text here.

She was intent on the tree tops that she didn’t look at what was around her. She was slowly moving to get on one of the ramps when she inadvertently tripped over her feet. She blatently swore as she got up. Some fur was ripped off but no perminant damage... As she went to get up something orand caught her eye. It moved and she looked harder to see if it was a wolf but stopped as she saw an unknown animal. He was the largest cat she had ever seen and she froze. The beast went up past her waist. She didn’t move but stood stock still as she noticed the very large cat. She had been near only one and it had been a fair bit smaller than her. She swallowed not sure if she should run. Her own bow forgotten over her shoulder for she could easily use it, but the thoughts of shooting such a beautiful and strange animal, even one as fearsome as this made her hesitate. She swallowed not sure how much of an open mind she should give. If the cat gave chase she would surely try to get away from it, though as big as he was... she would not make it far. She said nothing though, not sure of what to do. Did he know high speech? She certainly didn’t know any low speech much less know waht this animal was besides a cat.

<style>
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 158 OOC.

The curious cat paced casually back and forth in front of the immense tree that he guessed served as the anchor for all the platforms and walkways webbing through other canopies. His neck was arched as crystal eyes scanned the amazing site, and it wasn’t until her scent entered his nose that he realized there was a girl at the base of a tree. He looked at her wide eyed, just as she was looking at him; she seemed completely aghast at his appearance and he immediately found himself bashful.

He gave pause, waiting for her to speak, but she did not, which did not much help the awkwardness of the situation, so he decided to be the one to break the dense silence, Hello there. He tried to say in as friendly and nonchalant a manner as possible, and only half-way succeeding, It’s… an amazing tree house huh? He was desperately trying to not scare the wolfess off.

<style>
.Ovi-fern b {font-family:verdana; color:#c99440; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.Ovi-fern {background-color:#718234; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#dff19f; line-height:12px; max-width:500px; min-width:30%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kVokf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Ovi-fern .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 267 :: OOC: sorry about the last post i should have left something for you, hopefully this one gives you a little more breathing room.

Eclipse was more surprised than fearful though she would run up the tree if the huge animal came anywhere near her. He was enormous, but no she was staring at him because of the markings that lay strewn across his body. She was mesmerized by the shapes they made and the way they moved. As though he had living leaves along his own orange body. That was another color she didn’t expect to see on a cat. Not orange as vibrant as his coat. She had no idea what this animal was and she blinked astounded as he spoke. It took her a second to register what he meant when she gave the tree a quick glance and the bridges around it before her attention went to her..

“Y-yes. I have never seen anything like it before.”

Yes she was cautious, but that was because as a pup she had been taunted and teased by a cougar, she could live it down but she had only ever met that one cat. Trying to make herself comfortable in this awkward situation, since the tiger seemed to be trying to help things rather than hinder she introduced herself.

“I’m Eclipse Soulstorm. I- I did not know there were cats that resided in these places.”

She was putting on her brave face. If he was actually trying to converse with her that meant he wasn’t going to attack or eat her. Something she feared only due to his size and the knowledge that cats and wolves were natural enemies.

<style>
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 I know it's a ridiculously short post... sorry.

She was nervous but she didn’t run away, and that was a feat on its own. He smiled then, as well as a tiger could smile, his tongue slightly lolling out, It’s good to meet you Eclipse. That really is a lovely name, in my original language you would say лунное затмение. he laughed sheepishly, Don’t worry about trying to pronounce that by the way.

He walked closer to her, his tail swaying in a friendly manner, I’m new here, and I’m a tiger… so I’m kinda… well… unique in Cercatori. Don’t be frightened of me, I’m the frightened one. It was somewhat weird admitting this to a relative stranger, but she seemed sweet and trustworthy, much like Dalgina. He was lucky to be surrounded by so many beautiful, young women; made him wish more that he was a Luperci.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 274 OOC: No problems you gave me something to work with, which I can say little of that for myself, I dunno what else they can do! Perhaps we can close the thread in a few posts after getting a little more use to one another and someday soon have another, Eclipse is preggers and she could be all like "dazzle" about it at him Smile

She was timid, and it wasn’t his fault, she never felt intimidated before especially being one who was on top of the food chain, but this tigers tooth could fit one of her longest fingers! She did smile when he spoke of her name being lovely, though deep down she knew it was a curse put upon her by her father because he knew the real reason behind it and so did she. Though the way the tiger sounded out her name in another language made the hair on her neck rise... in a good way, she felt as though it truely was a pleasing word, and she knew she couldn’t sound that word out in a thousand years. She would butcher it and was content in keeping the sound of Ovidiu’s voice in her head; “It does sound much better that way I think,” She said honestly.

Then he stated exactly what she felt and she cringed as he made a confession himself and telling her what he was; “Why should you be frightened? You can easily tear any of us apart if you wanted to! She said, knowing fully well it was true, but her tenseness was disappearing with the whole talk and she let more of her guard down at his own confession. A tiger... she had heard of those, but never really asked what one looked like; “I’m harmless anyway,” She admitted herself, well if he did attack she might have a few seconds to run and try to defend herself if she could, but those paws were bigger than her head!

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]