Expectations
[html]

WC: 316 OOC: Sira is in Optime form, it's mmm I suppose mid afternoon. At the mouth of the Alpha's den.

She was nervous, it was the first time that the girl had been left alone without her protector. But she knew in the back of her head and no matter how pleading her eyes got the woman had to go. Sira felt left out, but she didn’t follow. Well she did until they got to the mouth of the alpha’s den. Then she sat watching X’yrin, her protector leave her. Her mind worried and paranoia set in. Were they going to attack now that the large woman was no longer with her? She had been told about fighting and defending herself when she met the strange man Jaden. He was a no toucher, no hitter. He was not like them. She liked that. She stood up and started pacing the mouth of the den. Her paws moved ever so slightly away from it then she hurried back, thinking if she were safe anywhere it was right here.

“Elk.... elk, elk.... mmmm hound.”

She said speaking to herself. a thought rushing to her head, an old memory but one she could barely even remember. Before all was bad and just when things had become good. After her mother and before the beasts. Why couldn’t it have stayed like that? She thought, why couldn’t things always be good? Well she was determined to make things good. X’yrin had told her of the other members of the pack that she shouldn’t be afraid, but how would she know if they were the pack, or the beasts? She had a hard enough time with reality. The young woman wished she could mimick X’yrin in her form, but she was far too weak still to be able to change. She picked at some gravel right where she sat. Her humming voice carrying no tune, yet it seemed significant to the young woman.
<style type="text/css">
.Sirafix b {font-weight:bold; color:#83aaba; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sirafix .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sirafix p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sirafix {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:#557f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/khoOS.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 475px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Hi! Smile WC=451 4+

The white male had been returning to his den for the afternoon, before the sun was to set. While he didn't mind the night time, he prefered to retreat to his sanctuary before dusk. He had been out in the forest, foraging for some berries. In his left hand was his trusty Eastern staff. In his other hand was a small pouch, inside containing the berries he had been foraging before. They were the same kind that his younger sister had enjoyed, from his memory. He would frequently go fetch them in his youth when his parents were still alive.

He had come out of the forest to the den area of the bottom of the mountain, where the main pack homes resided. He climbed the small dispersed rock formation to the mouth of his den. Inside was his possessions. He moved to the Northern wall of the den, which is bed of dried straw and leaves, line with animal fur resided. He had kept himself busy with his den as would wait for the new days to start to begin his pack duties.

He placed the small pouch of berries to the left side of the bed as was about to sit for a moment, untill an unfamiliar, yet faint familiar scent had tickled his nose gently. The faint smell was indeed of Sangilak, yet the overwhelming scent was something else. Was it the new wolf he met at the pack meeting? The one that was close the Xyn most of that time. Yet, the male the keen on meeting new faces. If it was this wolf from then, the two could now get to know each other a little more.

He turned and left his den once more to the outside world which the afternoon was still upon. Following the scent of the canine creature to the origin of the source, he found himself coming close to an unfamiliar female jackal, outside of the alpha's den. He had not seen this creature before. Maybe it was that new one that had come into the lands a little while ago. Pendzez, found this rather joyous. He had never really met anyone socially that was a full blood jackal

As he came into the open before the female, he spoke in a calm tone, Excuse me miss? Are you lost? He had to wonder what the female was doing at the alpha's den. Maybe it was because that the female was of a different species, so to speak, that she was under the watchful eye of one of the leaders. Yet, if she was a now pack sister, then why have an alpha guardian? Maybe there was a story to it.

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 270 OOC: she might harass him a little My apologies thanks so much for replying!! Big Grin

sira kira

She saw him coming, but he wasn’t stalking no. She resisted the urge to run. She had known the Alpha was in one of the other dens so if she screamed she would save her. She couldn’t resist the shaking though. That was absolutely against her free will. Her mind was not at ease and if the man were the simpler shade of brown and grey she would be darting back into the cave. She tilted her head a little at the man’s question.

“Nope. I must stay here. I’m safe here.”

Her voice was simple and almost childish, but with a full grown woman beneath it. Her heart hammered against her chest though, and she was doing all she could to keep from running.

“You won’t hit? Or touch?”

She asked outright. She had no formalities to go by. She had learned something of the sort when she was far saner than she was now, but those days were gone. They were replaced by brutal beatings and unimaginable pain. She would keep her distance. She didn’t know it but she was half kneeling now poised to run back into the cave. Jaden had been nice and X’yrin sayd that the pack was good. They were all of them males except for her so Sira would have to be on her best behavior... though she wondered if she should be saying that to the others. They could take her back if they wanted to. She did however produce a slight smile which sort of looked like a cring than anything else.

<style>
.pinskira p {padding:0px 20px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.pinskira b {color:#df99a0;}
.pinskira-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #372e33; margin:0px auto;}
.pinskira-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#df99a0; text-shadow:#372e33 1px 1px 4px; float: right; margin:-30px 10px 10px; font-style:italic; font-size:40px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.pinskira-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jKZg7.png); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#fff;}
.pinskira-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.pinskira {background-color:#695862; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372e33; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

No probs Smile WC=229 2+

The way the female first reacted seemed rather strange to the male. He tilted his head and turned the gaze sight of his eyes to the left, then back to the Jackal. The way she spoke those words almost sounded like she might have a split personality, or at least some insecurities. Yet, he didn't see it as a barrier between the two's social encounters with each other.

He returned his head back to the original position as he offered another smile to the female as he came just a little bit closer, yet kept a safe distance from her. Well miss, I don't think that Alpha's are in today. If you want, you can wait for them in my den for the time being. He thought to offer his sanctuary to the new female for now just in case.

The male was startled as he heard the next words to proceed from her mouth. He wasn't offended by her questions, but he was a little startled that she asked him that, since the two were now pack mates. Yet, he didn't react in anyway to her question. Miss, you need not to worry about me. I am not known to lay a harming finger to anyone, nor to a pack mate. I promise you, I will not harm you, nor will I let any harm come to you?

<style>
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 320

As he moved closer she moved a bit closer to the cave. He spoke and she had suspicions as he spoke that he alphas weren’t in. Well... she knew that! She looked at the cave that X’yrin was in knowing full well the alpha’s were doing their business, and he offered her to join him in his cave and all the fur on her body stuck out in absolute fear.

“Nnnnn -no, no no... um I’ll stay here. I sleep here. X’yrin protects me. She’s over there, but ummmmmmmm”

Her murmur was nothing new to her, but she was in no way going to go anywhere near anyone else’s cave. It was asking for bad things to happen. Even though after he asked her he said he would not hurt her in any way. Yet he said nothing about touching her. She fidgeted at that. She took words literally though she didn’t think to know that he meant anything by what he said or not. whispering to herself she asked ‘So is he a toucher, is he is he? Ask him.’ THough her whisper was low she had no idea that she spoke out loud. She eyed the man, not sure what to do but she would not step from the threshold of her protectors cave. Instead of doing as she asked, she spoke of something entirely different.

“You a warrior, like X’yrin, like Jaden?”

Her broken english wasn’t due to inexperience with the language. There had been one time where she could speak perfect english, but now having only herself to talk to and even then she had to do it quickly because she would get beaten if she was heard, she had taken out many words so she could understand herself and broke up the language to eliminate the things that she did not think were worth speaking out, though sometimes she sounded perfectly normal, with perfect sentences, she didn’t speak them too often.
<style type="text/css">
.Sirafix b {font-weight:bold; color:#83aaba; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sirafix .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sirafix p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sirafix {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:#557f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/khoOS.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 475px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC=344 3+

He noticed how the female backed off as the male come a little closer to her. He merely stepped back away from here, as he assumed that he was overstepping a boundary or two. He kept the female creatures wishes and merely smiled to acknowledge it. Ok, I understand. As you wish, miss. My name is Pendzez. Pendzez Zazkex. He offered his name in exchange for her's. Even if the Jackal had some possible social problems, giving her name wouldn't be pushing against the social boundary.

He kept to his new distance from the female, as he feared that she would possible lash out or run away and hide. He had the proper knowledge of engaging in conversation with canines like here. She wasn't the first he had encountered that had extreme nervousness and shyness. It was all about keeping the proper tone of voice and length of distance. Hopefully, over time, she would allow the male to come a little closer, and be somewhat more open to him.

He heard her muttering to herself, though it was inaudible to him. It didn't really matter to him what she said in the murmur. What mattered to him was the next question that proceeded from the Jackal's mouth. She asked him if he was a warrior like X'y and Jaden. He pondered on that question for a moment before he was to provide an answer to the curious female. He considered himself a warrior, but it had been sometime since he used the sword to fight and protect his friends and pack. Even though he carried the sheathed blade with him, he left it sheathed. However, every time he looked at it, he saw it become more of a decoration than a tool.

He looked to Sira as he was now to give an answer. Yes, well, I was one. It has been sometime since I last unsheathed my sword. He let out a little sigh as he tried to remember he held his Masamune bare. So, to answer your question, not really, not anymore.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 227 OOC:

Her eyes were on Pendzez as he took a step back. She slightly relaxed, but wasn’t sure if this was a trick or not. He offered his name and she looked at him with a look of insecurity. How could she pronounce such a name? She thought, but she bit her lip and made herself be polite.

“Sikira.... um no. no no that’s not it. Siiiira Kira.”

She said. She did not seem embarrassed that she got her own name wrong, as though she meant to say it like that. She bit her lip and moved her feet, not sure whether she should just leave or continue this strange talk with this white man. It was possibly his color that kept her from running. His explanation of unsheathing a sword made her tilt her head. Then she looked down at his legs.

“You fight your sword like a warrior?”

She frowned. Her knowledge of swords were far naughtier than what this man was talking about and she looked away at once, knowing that if she showed any sign that he might just make her lay down. That was the touching part and he never told her he didn’t touch. She started moving closer to the cave that was her sanctuary. She should have kept her stupid mouth shut.
<style type="text/css">
.skshaw2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skshaw2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skshaw2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skshaw2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffb1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0Evlq.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 248px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d3d60; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]