Teach me maybe?
[html]

Poopy post, sorry. >.<

Fayne was incredibly surprised and proud of herself that she had gathered enough courage to pull herself from Palaydrian's side and make her way over to Cercatory D'Arte. Once she'd learned what she needed to know about fighting, she'd gained a lot of confidence. Now, she'd be able to protect herself if Amy or anyone else tried to lay a hand on her. That and she was driven by the determination to become a viable New Dawn member. Sure, she was a Delta, but as of now she really wasn't much use in the rank. To become a valuable asset in her Alpha's eyes she needed to have skills that nobody else in New Dawn had. To her, that meant she would become a midwife. She loves children as it is, so the skill would suite her perfectly and since pups seemed to be sprouting up everywhere in her pack it'd be a much needed skill.

While in Casa she'd been given a valuable piece of information. Noah never really spoke of his brother, but she'd heard from other sources that he had one, that he lived here, and that he knew a bit about midwifery. Hopefully she wasn't jumping the gun when she decided to waltz over here and ask him to teach her a few things. In her mind, if she told him who she was and that she needed his help he would be happy to help her.

The journey to Cercatory D'arte wasn't too dangerous or long and she'd had no troubles along the way. She'd even been able to catch herself a rabbit to snack on. Fayne found that her new fighting skills help in the hunt. It took about a a day for her to get there from Casa. Energized and confident she ran the majority of the way happy to be free from the burden of cowardice. The scents of the Alpha's were growing increasingly stronger as she ran and when they got the strongest she came to a halt. A deep breath was taken and she thought about if she actually wanted to do this or not. Of course she did. She'd traveled all the way over here to learn and that's what she was going to do. The most nerve wracking part of this was that she'd never met Noah's brother before...what if he was someone Noah would rather not want her to see? Either way, she was going to do this. With a slight hesitation, the silver wolf threw her head back and released a long howl calling for this specific someone. The nervousness was evident in the soft howl, but she ended it on a stronger note. With the call complete, she sat down and simply waited.

One final thing. She was sure he would be teaching her in Optime form. Over the past few days she'd grown a bit more comfortable in the two legged form but still she was shy and jumpy. Just another sacrifice she'd have to make if she wanted to be a better wolf. The silvery female let the Luperci blood take hold of her. It coursed through her veins to every crevice in her body fueling the change she was making. Bones audibly crackled and shifted underneath her feminine exterior and within a few minute she was sitting there, hunched over, in this gangly form. Fayne crossed her legs and prepared for the wait, only time would tell whether he would answer her call.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room. The last few weeks had been very eventful, what with the attack on Gemma, and the tiger joining the pack. Ovi was the tiger's name. Myrddin had taken a shine to the cat, it seemed. He'd been skeptical at first, but with the tiger joining the pack he'd gotten used to it.

The call from the borders had stirred him to wake, blinking groggily. He groaned softly as he came up off the couch, stretching. Myrddin poked his head into the living room from the kitchen. "We gonna answer that one, poppa?" Tal blinked owlishly, then nodded. "Yeah. lets get going, Myr."

The two began the traipse to the border after letting out a dual-toned howl to let the stranger on the border know they were coming. It wasn't too long after that they arrived, the smaller male trailing behind his father.

Tal was the first to speak to the female on the border. "Greetings. I am Talieisn dir Rhiannon, the Inviatio of the D'Arte pack. This is my son Myrddin dir Rhiannon. How may I help you?"

<style type="text/css">
.Tdandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#15152f;}
.Tdandi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Tdandi {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nYnRK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Fayne was just getting restless when a howl sounded responding to her own howl. Dark ears perked and a bright smile formed on her lips. Yes! He'd answered and was going to come. The shy silver woman stood looking over herself, trying to think of the best thing to say to the man she'd never met before. She pictured it might be awkward, especially if the two wolves weren't close.

Fayne gathered herself, pressing down any fur that was out of place so she'd look acceptable in this two-legged form. Generally, she forgot she had extra hair on top of her head that she had to worry about and ended up looking like a mess. A couple moments later, she could see a white figure striding towards her from on the other side of the borders. She couldn't help it when her plush tail started to wag excitedly at the sight of the stranger, the intense want to learn fueling her. As he got closer she saw a smaller two-legged person following him. A pup. A large grin splayed across her lips as they got close enough that she could see both of them clearly. Even though she was still a bit shy, she held herself together and stood tall on slender legs. Fayne's forest green eyes darted to the ground out of respect for the older wolf but she managed to shoot a smile at the man's son.

Trying her best to appear knowledgeable, Fayne took a step forward and offered her black and white splotched hand in a hand shake the way Palaydrian had done when they met up with Adelle. Apparently it was the proper greeting in this land. Nice to meet you both. I am Fayne Gremory, New Dawn's only Delta and mate to Noah who I happened to hear is your brother? She glanced up and gave a pleasant smile, eyes shot back down after a moment of eye contact. Some of my pack mates and I traveled to Casa to learn a few things and I thought that since I was already in the area that you might be willing to share some of your knowledge with me? She was getting more nervous by the second, her ears were pulled back by now and her hips swayed from side to side expressing it. I have interest in becoming a midwife and happened to hear that you have some experience in that area...so, if you are willing can you teach me? By now, her heart was pounding in her chest. She hoped with all of her being that he would say yes.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
He accepted her handshake as she introduced herself. Mated to Noah? A grin crossed his lips as he pulled her into an impulsive hug. "If you are Noah's mate, then you are family now." His tail wagged as she spoke. As she finished, he nodded. "I would be more than willing to show you the basics of midwifery. Most of it comes from hands on experience, but the basics are somewhat easy to learn."

He turned to the boy and spoke quickly. "Without waking Aunt Gemma or the others, go get the blue bound book of anatomy off my bookself in the master bedroom." More to himself than the others, he continued speaking. "One of these days I'll put shelves in the living room for my books."

He remembered that Fayne was there, and turned back to her. "Follow me, sister, and I'll show you my house. My books are there that I'll teach you ewhat I can from. I can send some herbs with you too." He paused for a moment, then spoke quickly. "Mother isn't the one who's pregnant, is she?"
[html]

out of character text

The instant Fayne saw a smile on Taliesin's face, the boulders on each of her shoulders fell to the ground letting her heart soar. The hug only made her happiness grew and she hugged the white wolf back with enthusiasm. She was family. The word rang in her head. This man standing before her, whom she'd never met before, was her family. Her own plush tail had picked up behind her, swishing speedily. A awkward squeal rang from her lips, completely unlike her. But, it was hard not to get excited. It was only recently that she'd grown an interest in midwifery, but she knew it was what she wanted to do, to help her pack. The small silver wolf rushed forward and grabbed the man's hand. Thank you, thank you!! I cannot tell you how happy I am that you'll teach me! It's even better that we're family.

Emerald eyes looked down to Myrddin as his father gave him instructions. She threw him another pleasant smile before turning back to Taliesin, her exuberance gleaming on her expression. Fayne didn't hesitate to follow the man into pack lands. Yet another pack she was visiting for the first time, the experience was welcomed. Fayne couldn't help but laugh at the man's question, shaking her head furiously. Oh no! Our Alphess, Titania is pregnant. I would love to be of help when she gives birth. In all of this weeks chaos, she had completely forgotten about the news that had spread through New Dawn. It was grand and exciting news to be celebrated but she hadn't had much time to celebrate. Maybe when she and her pack mates returned.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]