Sanctuary
[html]

WC: 434 OOC: She is in Optime form. She can't change yet due to her state of physical being Tongue Post starts at dawn but is about mid morning when she plays her lil game. Smile

Her confidence was growing. She knew exactly where her protector was so she wasn’t going to go too much further from where she was. She still had not moved too far from the mouth of the Alpha’s den. Her body was feeling even stronger today and she could feel her light headedness leaving her, though the nightmares still plagued her and she didn’t sleep very well. She had been up all night, but she tried not to wake the woman who worked so hard to keep her safe, or the man that was on her side as well. She could see the sun beginning to rise and knew that X’yrin would rouse soon enough so she went to the mouth of the cave that belonged to the Alpha’s. She sighed and looked at the sky watching as the stars seemed to fade away as the sun continued to rise. Now the others would probably begin to rise. But this was only a guess for she only was here for a short time and those before her tended to sleep till past noon. She liked it like that, but the people here they were nice, so far she didn’t meet anyone that hit her and soon she wanted to make up for their hospitality. Her mind was not as strong as it could be, it was weak and still being molded for one as old as she was. She still knew too little about the world around her.

She did not move from where she stood, for a long while. The sun had fully risen before she moved a paw further from the alpha’s chambers out into the sunlit world. She jumped back as though something burned her. Trying again she seemed to make it into a sort of game, taking an even bigger step before pulling back a little. Her progress in that was excruciatingly slow, but she wanted to be prepared for those that wanted to take her back. She had to be cautious. Though she wanted to learn to be a warrior she knew she had to fatten up a bit. Her ribs showed still and her limbs were even smaller than that of a normal Jackal. Her bones were strong though, for as much as she had been abused they stayed sturdy enough to hold her and keep her whole without breaking. Her game continued on and soon she was feeling something she hadn’t felt in some time. Joy. It was nice, a nice emotion. She wished she could tuck the emotion away and keep it with her forever.
<style type="text/css">
.Sirafix b {font-weight:bold; color:#83aaba; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sirafix .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sirafix p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sirafix {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:#557f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/khoOS.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 475px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Current Objective: interrogation ---
Form: Lupus----
Mood: Curious/Intimidating--

Unfortunately for the girl, the visitor on this particularly day was not going to be as pleasant as the ones that had come before. X’ies grey Lupus form differed to the forms taken on by the others of the pack. Normally the rest of them appeared in Optime of Seculi form. But X’ies was almost always seen in this form, simply a large grey wolf. Compared to others such as Alistair or even Perez, he looked relatively dull, normal and that was just the way he liked it. His averageness helped him blend in. People feared what was different, and condoned the common.

As he approached the area roundabout he would pick up a scent that he did not recognize. It would draw his curiosity, and as he followed it he would garner his first vision of the Jackel female. Remaining out of sight for the moment he would examine the situation. It was unlikely that she was a member of the pack, as far as he was aware up till now it was simply wolves that made up the membership.

” Though perhaps the idea of finding females has been taken as an important point, although…cross breeding?...”

Though he could get a look at her, his vision was hampered by the distance and cover. So he decided to emerge and reveal himself, inside he thought about the consequences of entering the Alpha Chambers unbidden. However beyond the rules of common courtesy there didn’t seem to be many, and if indeed this Jackal was an intruder. Then killing her would be bidden excuse enough. He stalked inside. Watchful eyes upon her form, didn’t look particularly strong, or large. If anything she appeared to be…weak. This seemed to be becoming a common factor of people that X’yrin surrounded herself with. X’ies was beginning to think that the female had gone puppy crazy and as taking it out by surrounding herself with things that needed her protection. ” …Just who are you?”. Spoke X’ies, his voice laced with authority as it tended to be. ” You know, If you weren’t careful…one might think you were an intruder….and…..you know what we do with intruders?...hehehe….let’s just say….I could use a fur blanket for winter”. Intimidation, first point in peeling back the layers.

Word Count:382

Word Count:252

[/html]
[html]

WC: 315

The man wore the wrong coat for what he looked like was exactly what the others did. A dull grey and brown color. The color of most other wolves out and about. This was what got Sira’s hackles to raise as he came forward, though the scent that came to her confused her. He somewhat smelled of X’yrin. If he did... then he was good right? His actions did not mark that though. He came straight to her and she backed away trying to look smaller than she was. Her eyes wide. He spoke and she quivered

“p-p-please … don’t hurt, don’t hurt! I’m Sira!”

She spoke as though he would already know who “Sira” Was. He spoke again and she moved further into the den, not sure why he said this. What did he mean by intruder, X’yrin was the leader she let her in, Jaden let her stay.

“I live here... please I live here, don’t take me back! I don’t want to go back.”

Her eyes were showing the fear of not many nights before where she had gotten beaten just because she was there. She had even been out of the way. Her tail was tucked and her large ears were pinned to her head and she was down to the ground waiting for him to grab her up and just toss her back to THEM.

“Rin, she help me, I live here, I help too.”

She made a soft whining voice. Of course in her weak state right now she could not help in any way shape or form.

“My fur is good on me I promise, promise. Let me keep my fur!”

She pleaded more, knowing that she was probably just getting herself into more trouble. But this was all she knew.
<style type="text/css">
.Sirafix b {font-weight:bold; color:#83aaba; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sirafix .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sirafix p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sirafix {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:#557f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/khoOS.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 475px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Incomprehensible

So, X’y had helped this creature and was now looking after it. His mind drifted to the meeting and the ones he had already met. Jaden, the leprechaun. The White Wolf, and now this apparently psychologically damaged Jackal. He had no idea just what his childhood friend was playing at, again perhaps it was simply the years of baring no puppies finally coming into play. Still, something could be salvaged out of this one at least if the game was played right. He would let her back off, let her make herself appear small, appear weak. ” She cowers to make herself seem like less of a threat….doesn’t she know that only makes things worse?”. X’ies liked to think he was an expert on social camouflage, the trick was to remain unnoticed to blend in and seem as if you were just part of the background. Her cowering, was making her more obvious, drawing attention. ” You will help?....how will you help?...all you seem to be good for is cowering in the dark….”. He stalked towards her, closer and closer.

”…I tell you what….I’m feeling…generous today…I’ll let you keep your fur…Doesn’t look healthy enough at the moment to skin…hardly worth the time...”

X’ies would chortle in a joking fashion, and to at least attempt a show of good faith he would lay down, head rested on his paws. Eyes still watching every movement she made. ” My name is X’ies, X’yrin has accepted you, so I must fall in line, but I ask that you at least give me a reason to understand the judgment of bringing you here….”. His head tilted to the side, curiosity extending out to her. ” Tell me stranger….what do you do well?”. At this point in time X'ies was considering just what use this girl would be having in the packs future bar " baby maker", even then her role would be somewhat limited due to what he could see in her genetic disposition. Certainly wasn't one that X'ies would consider mating with. As for what he could teach her in his expanded role as the local asshat/ diplomat, well. Teaching her how to hide seemed the only honest skill that she would benefit from, but...he kept his opinion back...at least until she spoke.
Word Count:383

[/html]
[html]

WC: 363 OOC: She's such a coward lol.

This was just how she had been demoralized when she was back with the mean men, told she could do nothing and would be of no use or any good, though they still kept her. They would continue to keep her until she was dead and she knew that, but still putting her down. Just as this man automatically put her down.

“I wassa good hunter once. I could catch food lots of food. I will when I’m better, give everyone lots of food. I promise.”

She said, even she knew she was not healthy enough right now to go hunting. Not yet, and though it had been only a few days she had started to slightly fill out and within days her body would be able to handle more strenuous work, which included hunting and anything else she was asked to do. She was in debt to X’yrin, but she did not know her position in the pack, nor did she know that this was normally an exclusive wolf pack. Eventually she would know the ways here and how she would soon fit into the categories, but right now she was just under protection of X’yrin.

“I, I don’t know what else I can do. Sir, I I was not allowed to do anything at all before unless they made me do it. You won’t make me do anything will you?”

Her eyes looked at him pleadingly. She was still weak minded and she didn’t know what he could or could not do, but she could sense he might be the type to order her around to do things for her she did not wish to do. Then the beatings would come. Of course she physically shivered at the thought. Her thoughts were still far too jumped together and to her everything made perfect sense, but being in such a predicament she had been in most of her life, she was not a good conversationalist.

“I do... i do want to protect, like X’yrin and Jaden. They say I can learn. I want to learn. I want to do good.”
<style type="text/css">
.skshaw2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skshaw2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skshaw2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skshaw2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffb1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0Evlq.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 248px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d3d60; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

Incomprehensible

This girl, she amused him. If nothing else she would be good as a jester. Though she had mentioned that she was a hunter, and by his count that particular skill set in the pack was limited; of course they could all hunt just it wasn’t their primary skill. If this was her primary role to play then it would take some of the pressure off the pack after all. ” A hunter?...hmmm…perhaps there will be some use for you after all, we could use a skilled hunter”. X’ies mood on the subject would change, though his tone would remain much the same. Whatever had happened to the Jackal to cause her to be this jittery had left her scarred and as she was, even with the skill set of a hunter, she would be useless till those scars healed. She asked him an odd question, would he make her do anything? Clearly someone had done something to her beforehand, perhaps she was a former slave. Or perhaps she was just a victim of sexual abuse. Both would explain the mental damage inflicted on her.

” I won’t make you do anything…Sira wasn’t it?”

He assumed that was her name by the “ I’m Sira” comment at the start of her display. ” But I will expect things of you if you are to belong….the first of which will be to pull yourself together, if you expect to survive here , then I expect you to be stronger than you are showing me now”. Though the fact she was aiming to be like X’yrin and Jaden was unhealthy. The Jackal looked small, weak…perhaps part of it was the unhealthiness but her size didn’t appear to be that great at the best of times. As a warrior he suspected she would fail horrifically. ” We are family here, and we all protect in our own way. Not all of us are warriors, if you are to be our hunter. Then you shall protect by ensuring our people do not go hungry, you shall chase of the enemy that is starvation…but only if you are to grow stronger yourself”.He stood rather suddenly, stepping closer to her.

” You think you can do that?”

WC:373

[/html]
[html]
WC: 349 OOC: if she could she'd probably pee herself XDD

It seemed she said something to interest him, but her tail still stayed tucked and she still remained where she was not sure if she should head back in so she didn’t face this man, but her long exposure to words that bit kept her in place her thoughts saying ‘It’ll be worse if you move’ though her instinct told her to run and hide as fast as you can, but she had learned to ignore her instincts and let the abuse play on her mind and body, but as he spoke he wasn’t sounding like the wolves who degraded her so horribly did. He was harsh stern and had a quirk to his voice, but not so overbearingly cruel that she wanted to cry. He still scared her though. He said he wouldn’t do anything and though that made her fell less worried the nod she gave him about her name was stiff as though if she made any sudden movements he would strike like a snake. She didn’t say a word.

He told her to be stronger, though she wasn’t sure what he meant. Of course she had to be stronger. It wasn’t going to take a day, though when she came here she half expected it, to recover from the physical abuse that she had endured. She still hurt from the last beating she got and that was several days ago, but she only nodded again, still as slow and stiff as before, though what got her was his comment. She was about to counter his argument, saying she wanted to protect herself too when he stood suddenly taking a step closer to her, and her knee’s wobbled with utter fear. All she could do was stammer;

“y-y-y-y- yes....”

Her eyes were wide and this was when he would try to make sure it stayed in her stupid skull a blow would come out any time soon and she whimpered at the imaginary beating she was suddently getting, her tail glued underneath her and her ears pinned to her head.

<style type="text/css">
.sirackal b {font-weight:bold; color:#17295f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#6d626e 1px 1px 2px;}
.sirackal p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sirackal {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd4ff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzHAb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #17295f; padding:330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d626e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Good, the girl at least understood the basics of what he expected from her. It was strange probably. She had been introduced it seemed to both Alphas who had permitted her to wander their chambers without leash. Both times she had seen a friendly face, not one of authority. Now X’ies had provided that for her, an indication that someone was watching her. That there would be consequences to any slip ups. Perhaps it wasn’t quite his place…but at the end of the day someone had to do it. If not the mother and father, then Scary Uncle X’ies. By doing this, he had established fear, dominance. And it would be particularly effective considering her current mental state, should he choose to mate in the future though it ruled her out as a possibility, well…a willing possibility. But he didn’t see that being in his future, particularly not with something that appeared this weak.

” Good….good…”

He would take a few more steps closer, close enough now that she’d be able to feel his breath. And then he would whisper. ” At least you didn’t run….because….you know what runs?....prey….runs….”. Another psychological insertion, if she ran, she’d be chased. Killed. Skinned and turned into a blanket. Perhaps what might make it worse, was the fact that his face was devoid of amusement, devoid of any kind of emotion at all. As if he was merely stating a point of fact as opposed to jesting, or giving an unfortunate truth. He would then turn, quickly as he came and head for the exit. ” Nice meeting you! Hopefully we’ll get to talk again!”. And with that he headed off into the wild, time for his daily exercise[ EXIT].

WC:307

[/html]