Round about way.
[html]

WC: 361 OOC: She's in Optime I'm not sure if this is going to be training or not, but she needs to start working the muscle she losted hehe

She had been here for a week now. Nothing took her, nothing hurt her and her mind was starting to clear up, though her confidence in things would be no better than it had been when she escaped. She was however more inclined to leave the Alpha’s chambers and even further out into the communal den area where she could lounge about in the partially cloudy day. Though her thoughts of lounging was to be swiveling her head back and forth in case the monsters tried to chase after her again. She still saw them hiding, but knew they were too scared of X’yrin. That much she knew, though she also knew she was not allowed to always tail after the woman then she figured they thought there were too many wolves around that would help her to show themselves, so they kept secret until the right time.

Today was a day where she felt like she was in full health, she had a full belly, her bones were not showing as much and the weakness was nearly gone, though she did have dizzy spells and sometimes would fall into sudden exhaustion. She had yet to change, though she was sure that she could. She was just not so sure she ould change into the form that X’yrin and the others preferred. The Secui form. So she sat outside in the clouds with her legs crossed, playing with the ground keeping her eyes out for any suspicious activities. She knew that now that she was getting better she would soon have to start working on becoming a big part of the pack, but what did she want to do? That thought slipped in and out of her mind, though it was slippery and kept getting away from her.

“duuuck.”

She said quietly, a slight memory coming to mind.... then she started thinking about the animals she had learned about. Her mother had slipped and told her what the birds were, so she made it her business to learn about them. Just thinking about them brought on a memory of someone else in some other land.
<style type="text/css">
.skshaw2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skshaw2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skshaw2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skshaw2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffb1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0Evlq.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 248px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d3d60; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

WC:: 546 pgp: +5 Form: Optime

Alistair awoke in his den, bihued eyes sleepy as he slowly rose from the bedding. He stretched with a satisfied grumble before grabbing some jerky and stuffing it in his mouth. He promised Dolaidh that he would walk her around and such. No matter how much Dolaidh angered Ali, he would still give her what she wanted. She was still a living creature, after all. No matter how much she loved chomping on his flesh. Alistair dressed himself briskly, wearing the same style as usual. A low v-neck, jeans, all that jazz. He grabbed Dolaidh's saddle along with a bit of hay just sitting around. Might as well give her some. As he took a step outside, he froze. Brrr. This weather must sincerely hate him! Alistair wasn't the type for stormy weather. He ran back inside of his den, grabbing the cloak that he would commonly wear. Ali put it on sloppily and was off. It wasn't like anyone besides Dola was going to see him...Right?

Dolaidh gave an unsatisfied snort as soon as he appeared. Ali rolled his eyes in reply, as he plopped the saddle on her back. Dolaidh didn't move nor did she attempt to bite Alistair as he prepared the saddle. However, as soon as he finished up and grabbed the hay for her to eat, she snatched it out of his hand and nearly took of a finger. Alistair quickly pulled his hand back, eyes narrowed. "Goddamn horse...." He grumbled, and Dolaidh soon snorted (As if replying with a sassy remark). Alistair took a glance at his finger, just to make sure it wasn't bleeding or something. Luckily, it was only throbbing red. The surfer glared at the saucy creature, but she gave the most innocent look she could possible manage. He held the glare for a moment, before letting out a heavy sigh. "Whatever....Just...Come on." Alistair began walking, Dolaidh hesitant following. Alistair had found a near by field-like place close to the communal area. He had no worries of her being stolen, mostly because she would have been howling war cries and trampling the thief. She was already stolen once (By Alistair) and she wasn't about to be stolen again! Alistair approached the communal area, glancing backwards to check if she was still following. However, she seemed to be distracted by a particularly tender patch of grass. Alistair sighed and rubbed his temples, before he heard a word. Duck. Duck?

Alistair glanced into the communal area, spotting a female. Wait hold up. A female? A female he DIDN'T know? What had the world come to!? Ali watched her from his cover near Dolaidh, observing for a minute before finally stepping into the communal area. She was smaller than him! Wow. "....Gooooooossseeee." His reply was soft as he slowly approached the female, a look of curiosity entering his eyes. She was certainly small, and not to mention rather thin. However, it wasn't the starving kind of thin. More of a...Natural thin. Alistair didn't really want to get close to her; he was afraid that if he even poked her she would break. "Hiya. I'm Alistair Gibson." His voice was friendly, bihued gaze set upon her with an easygoing sparkle. "Oh! Over there is Dolaidh." He figured he might as well introduce the horse too.

<style>
.aliscai-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.aliscai-01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aliscai-01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.aliscai-01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TvKk6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #2b3b54; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.aliscai-01 .inner {margin:5px 5px 187px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:355px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 221 OOC: Sorry for short post

Sira Kira

She jumped up onto her feet as she heard the word come out of his mouth and she blinked to see the man, a white male, something so rare... and yet it wasn’t as rare as the colors that splattered the male before her. She could do nothing but stare even after he spoke his name. She closed and opened her mouth stepping back when she felt he got too close.

“Sira... what’s a goose?”

She asked as her eyes roved over to the horse whom he introduced. Perhaps that thing was a goose, but why on earth would he just say it like that though? From that far away and walk up to her. She was confused, dazed, unsure, and intimidated. Fleeing back into the alpha’s chambers was a pretty good idea to her right now, but she kept her eyes on the strange beast the man kept company with, not sure how to take it or the colorful man that was quite close to her, though he did not take him as seriously as she took X’ies, who had deftly warned her that if she weren’t going to be a part of the pack he would pretty much skin her, and so far that was the worst encounter she had since joining this pack.

<style>
.pinskira p {padding:0px 20px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.pinskira b {color:#df99a0;}
.pinskira-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #372e33; margin:0px auto;}
.pinskira-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#df99a0; text-shadow:#372e33 1px 1px 4px; float: right; margin:-30px 10px 10px; font-style:italic; font-size:40px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.pinskira-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jKZg7.png); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#fff;}
.pinskira-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.pinskira {background-color:#695862; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372e33; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:: 515 pgp: +5 Form: Optime

Her reaction wasn't as he expected. Most would be moderately surprised and keep their seat. But no, not this girl. She jumped and looked...Scared. How, in any way, was he scary? HE RAINBOW HAIR. HOW IS THAT SCARY. Alistair couldn't grasp how she could possibly be scared of him. It was almost...Offensive. Ali purposely made himself look this way to represent who he was; carefree and friendly....Like a rainbow. Rainbows, if they could possibly speak or something, would be friendly...Right? Putting his rainbow thoughts aside, Alistair took a few stunned steps backwards, holding his arms up in a surrender. "Err...Sorry if I scared ya, Sira. Didn't mean to." He gave an apologetic look, even though he wasn't really sure of what he did.

"Well...A goose is a bird. If they are in a group, it's geese. I heard ya say 'duck'....So I figured that you were naming birds." Alistair blinked, surprised that she didn't know the animal. Were geese rare? Ali had seen a bunch...Or maybe he was just lucky. "The ones that I have seen are white and have orange beak things.....I tried to poke one but he attacked me!" At least, Alistair thought it was a he. Alistair never had a good experience with his unquenchable curiosity. He usually ended up poking things that didn't wish to be poked. When he was child, he ended up having quite a few injuries from his 'poking'.

"You must be new here. I'm one of the first members." Alistair stated this with a sense of happiness, even though he wasn't completely sure if he was going to be staying. Staying in one place was never his style, after all. "Welcome to Sangi'lak. I figured that you already met Xy and Jaden? They are pretty chill, although I think Jaden sometimes has his man panties in a bunch." Alistair rolled his eyes, but it was clear he was merely fooling around. Ali was actually happy to say this, because his father would often refer to 'panties' when someone was uptight or something. Alistair was never sure what he exactly met (or what 'panties' were) but it seemed appropriate for the sentence. Soon after he spoke, Dolaidh seemed uninterested with the now diminished patch of grass. She wandered over to where the two were having a conversation, her brown eyes curious as she approached the small lady and the coywolf. Alistair automatically grabbed her saddle firmly, mostly because he didn't want the beast to scare of Sira when they had only began to chat. Dolaidh stopped next to Alistair but took a few more steps (dragging Ali, unwillingly, with her) before stopping directly in front of the short miss. Alistair gave a nervous look, scolding the horse softly. However, Dola simply stared at the small lady, bewildered by her stature. Dolaidh eventually moved her nose forward to sniff her, but soon became uninterested and wandered off once more. Alistair blinked with his own bewilderment, amazed that his horse didn't even attempt to bite her. "....I think she likes you."

<style>
.aliscai-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.aliscai-01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.aliscai-01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TvKk6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #2b3b54; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.aliscai-01 .inner {margin:5px 5px 187px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:355px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 244 OOC: sorry this took so long >.<

Sira Kira

“I said duck?”

She looked at the man as though he was crazy, for surely he was. She did not let herself relax even his cool nature did not decieve the woman, though she was not as uptight as she was wtih Jaden or X’ies, they were both pretty natural, this one... well he was just COLORFUL. It threw her off, but she did not see him as threatening as the other two males she met.

“I met them. X’yrin, she helps me. what’s a pantie?”

She asked wondering what would be a bunch. Then she saw the horse come up and Sira started to move back though the horse was far larger, and far more intimidating so her best bet was to stay still. She shivered with fear but the horse didn’t decide she was food and didn’t eat her. Eclipse had no experience with horses what so ever and she was almost audibly scared. When the horse sniffed her and turned around and walked away she felt her knees grow weak and she let herself fall, feeling faint. She was still recovering from the lack of food for many months and she was still weak, though not as weak as she was when she first came here.

“Wh- what is she?”

She asked curious and scared at the same time, not able to take her eyes off the hooved animal.

<style>
.pinskira-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#df99a0; text-shadow:#372e33 1px 1px 4px; float: right; margin:-30px 10px 10px; font-style:italic; font-size:40px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.pinskira-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jKZg7.png); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#fff;}
.pinskira-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.pinskira {background-color:#695862; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372e33; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:: 433 pgp: +4 Form: Optime OOC: I think it would be a good idea to make it a train thread 8I Cause now I want her to ride Dolaidh.

A confused look crossed his face, blinking with bewilderment. "Errr...Yeah? Don't you remember? You said it just a second ago..." Ali let out an awkward laugh, scratching the back of his head in doubt. Was she...Sane? Or just forgetful? Maybe he heard wrong...Alistair fiddled with the dusty ground, his feet sweeping through the dirt with slight embarrassment. Ali glanced at the short girl, tilting his head in curiosity as he watched her. So...Tiny. Alistair would have loved to give her some dyes or maybe some piercings. Her ears were so...Big! It would be fun to give her some earrings!

"Sounds like X'y! She is really nice, right?" Alistair was enthusiastic to talk about his leader, mostly because she was his good friend. Not only that, but she was rather attractive. Ali enjoyed her company, no doubt about it. "It's just like her to help. If you ever need help, I'm here if you need it." Alistair gave a friendly wink, crossing his arms as he gave a warm look. As the next question was asked, he gave an abashed look, biting his lip. What were panties? Alistair blinked, thinking to the pits of his mind about what they could possibly be. He finally answered, letting out a small laugh. "To tell the truth, I don't really know. My dad actually used to say that a lot. I never asked him..." Alistair pondered for another moment, before finally giving another answer. "Maybe you should ask Rin or Jaden."

As the reaction to Dolaidh was given, Alistair rushed forward, attempting to catch her before she hit the ground. "I'm really sorry! I can't often control her, I'm sorry! She doesn't mean to scare you she is really nice most of the times I think she likes you she won't bite..." Alistair soon realized he was rambling, and that wasn't helping anything. "A-Are you ok?" Ali was sure how he was supposed to react around someone this small. It seemed that if Dola even bit her finger, she would die!

As the girl...Sorta recovered, the panic faded. "Dola is a horse. You ride her! You sit on her and control her movements and such. I was actually going to go for a ride..." Ali paused for a moment, thinking over the idea that popped into her mind. "Hey, if you want...I can take you on a ride? I'll be up there too and you will be completely safe!" Alistair paused again, before finally giving the final piece to his offer. "Of course, you will have to somewhat trust me."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 331 OOC: can do ^^ poor sira if she could pee herself I'm sure she woulda already XD

Sira Kira

Sira could only blink her confusion at his words as if he was the one who was crazy and hearing things, and he was staring at her too, why was he staring at her? Did she do something wrong again, did she have something on her face? Why was he staring at her? Did he expect something, should she asume the position just in case? The thoughts went on and on in her head and when he spoke again his tone seemed kind enough and she wondered why everyone kept mentioning help to her, help that was for those that deserved it. She did not, but it seemed rassuring anyway that he was no like the other bad men.

For some reason his admittance to not knowing something, even something he said himself, made Sira feel a bit better and she nodded when she was told to go to X’yrin or Jaden. His reaction to her own reaction of the horse confused her. He seemed scared in a way and it confused her, a man scared? Impossible. She looked over at the enormous creature. Such an animal could just STEP on her and she’d die. She was visibly shaken but

“Mmm... alright. She is big.”

The man explained what she was and what they do with such an animal and she looked at him with a look of I might run out of here right now if my legs worked. Kind of look She swallowed. This was what X’yrin meant about being brave right? She looked at the colorful man slightly reassured, he didn’t seem to want to hurt her and she slowly nodded, but was still very uncertain.

“O- ok”

She said and flicked her eyes a the mare that seemed to have no idea what was going on, but Sira knew nothing about these...horses? So how could she know this wasn’t the way the animal was laughing at her?

<style>
</style>[/html]