This is how i show my love
[html]

Word Count :: 733 Hover for Japanese translations. Alaki and the pack pNPC Akihiro sparring in the outdoor training grounds at the village; meaning they'd be clearly visible. Feel free to either observe or jump in, since i'm aiming for the swordsman co-rank on Alaki :3 Looking for 2-3 people to join in.

His back his the ground, pain shooting through his grey frame and momentarily shocking him, “Anata no imaimashī gādo o otoshita” the sharp, scolding voice of the Japanese warrior brought the samurai back into focus, “Meinu no watashi wa nakatta jigoku wa, furui fusei kōi no musuko” rolling to his side he shouted the words back, clambering back up to two paws, scanning the ground to see where his katana had fallen, all the while keeping the cream hybrid in his sights, lips pulling back into a cruel smile when the other shifted his weight into a more offensive stance. Aphrodite had proudly boasted of her mates combat skills to the point the stormy male had grown both interested and doubtful of the reputation his cousin was building up for her other half; sure, the guy was covered head to toe in scars, how they were received and the finer details behind them were unknown to him, there was no way in telling they were earned in skilful combat or something stupid like how he received most of his.

“Sonogo, anata wa sō kantan ni ki ga magirerubekide wa arimasen” mocking words fell from his opponents lips as he reached down to grab the black, worn handle of his katana that had fallen only two paces away. Grasping his blade he threw his left leg back to give himself better footing, positioning both hands along the blades handle he managed to get it up in time to easily catch the cream Marbas's strike, the blow knocking him back a step. “Sakebu kibarashi senjutsude wa arimasen' rukkusu o, arekusandā soko' wa, sore ga kakin no engekideari, anata wa sore o shitte iru....” a growl ripped it's way from his throat as he rushed forward, swinging the curved sword in a smooth arch and landing a hard blow upon the males steel. The pair had been sparring for awhile now, learning each others quirks and bad habits, while there had been the odd disarming and many a bruise, overall their injuries consisted nothing more of light cuts here and there, typically through their own fault and slip ups than either one out matching the other. “Senjutsu aite wa yōi ni anata ni taishite shiyō suru koto ga dekimasu” ivory teeth were flashed towards him as Akihiro pushed against them, both males simultaneously jumping back to create space between them both.

“Soshite, dono yō ni watashi no kono kakū no taisen aite wa watashi no chīmumeito ga dare jigoku shitte iru koto o imi shite imasu” a dry, humourless laugh broke free from his throat, mocking the others lack of logic, a provocation of sorts despite the Angelo knowing that Akihiro wouldn't fall for such a low level ploy. “SJōhō shūshū wa kihondesu” a shrug of his shoulders and the cream male altered the angle of his blade, in response to the small action the Angelo hunkered down, standing so that his good eye pinned the other down. “Pakku no uchi ippō dake ga sore o anata no hōhō o tameshite miru to, wāmu wa arimasen, shitte irudarou” stepping to the side he began to circle around the cream warrior, breath coming out in low pants as exhaustion began to take it's toll upon the samurai's body. “Watashi wa anata ga anata ga suberi o gādo sa se shitatameru baai ni wa, monogoto no watashi no hōhō o" wāmu wa" yamete okou okumenmonaku sonotoki, watashi wa anata ga sabite kita to iudarou nin'i no yoriyoi shiranakattanara” grey ears flicked out and he snorted, eyes narrowing as his temper began to childishly rise; the main reason he had gotten disarmed earlier in the first place.

“Watashi wa furui watashi no baai sore wa, anata wa nani o tsukuru n...” only a second behind the cream Marbas, he leapt forward, the clang of metal connecting with metal rung deeply within his ears alongside harsh growling from both combatants. “ Watashi wa motto keiken o tsunda ni nari, sore wa arimasen. Anata wa, sore dake de tabun awarena, anata wa yukkuri to yowara sete” the Marbas pulled his blade back, faking to a higher strike he altered his target and swung at the Angelos hip, metal sinking briefly into flesh before pulling free, the damage not bad but the sting of cut added to his irritation. “Anata wa tadashī, ri ni kanatte mo nai koto o shitte iru?”

Photo courtesy of Khevyel

<style>
.KMTT_AliDifBreed p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed b {font-family:verdana; color:#e0e9ea; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed i {font-family:verdana; color:#657b7b; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed {background-color:#111316; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b8c3c4; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 170px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 170px;
border-top-left-radius: 170px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AliDifBreed .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#657b7b; font-size:9px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border-bottom:2px dotted #ffffff; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
OOC:Hey, mind if I figuratively sharpen my bow skills? I just found out that I accidentally did a requirement for the Dasa rank without knowing. Go figure.

Lukos was adding a 'feature' to his house, for safety measures, when he heard someone fighting outside. Curious, he went to his window next to the door. He saw Alaki and someone sparring with curved swords and speaking what sounded like gibberish. Didn't I hear Alaki say something like that to me when I joined? He leaned on the frame of the window, intrigued by their swords and gibberish that he assumed was a language.

Seeing them spar made him feel out of practice with his own weapon of choice, a bow and arrows. After watching a couple minutes, he decided to train a little too. Since he forgot his bow and quiver at his old fishing pack when he 'left' and hasn't made one of his own yet, he would need to borrow one from the weapons storage. Conveniently for him it was next to his house. He walked out of his front door and walked around until he found the entrance for the weapons storage. Inside, off to the right, he found a unstrung recurve bow under a greatsword, and a quarter full quiver nearby. After stringing the bow he shouldered the quiver and walked outside towards Alaki.

"Mind if I train a little bit?" he said, showing him the bow. "Promise not to shoot your eye out." he said humorously, then remembering the last time he tried to make a joke with the Angelo. Too late now. He walked on, not waiting for an answer and not expecting to receive one. He looks a little preoccupied right now. Lukos continued walking for the archery targets until he found the one he wanted, ten feet away. He thought that this was a good starting distance, not too close, not too far. He took up a stance, notched an arrow, and relaxed. The most important thing his father told him about hunting with a bow is to be relaxed, because it helps more than being rigid and uptight. He drew the bow back as far as he could manage and released it at the target. He reminded himself that he never really used a recurve bow before, and hasn't used a bow period in about a month when the arrow fell short of his target. He drew his second arrow and aimed a bit higher than last time, and watched it soar into the bottom most part of the target. At least I'm getting closer. The long months he practiced with a bow started coming back to him, remembering the correct angle he used with his previous bow, wondering if it would work the same way on this bow.

He notched his third arrow, straightening his arm, staring down the range at the target. He pulled the string to full draw, paying attention to nothing but the target and his bow. He aimed higher than his last shots, focusing, trying to calculate where it would hit. Once he measured it all, he loosed the arrow and saw it sink a good five inches higher than his last shot. Happy with his improvement, he looked behind him to see what Alaki was currently doing. Wonder if he would teach me how to use that sword. he thought. Or I could ask his opponent, if he's better than Alaki. Lukos wasn't entirely sure, but it looked like the cream wolf was winning.
[html]

Word Count :: 545 ^^; Alaki does not like sarcasm or jokes directed at him, especially not when he is armed and full of adrenaline from sparring. Ideally i'd like him to spar with swords + someone who's main weapon is a blade, since this is for his co-rank the thread has to be about swords. Edit: No more participants to this thread please.

A few more blows were exchanged between the pair, the sharp clang of metal upon metal filling the air along with grunts, heavy breathing and insults that were flung from one male to the other, the training continued much in the same repetitive pattern as their sparring had been thus far; for each hit received one was given, for every little knick of flesh one was returned. Even as heated as their combat may have appeared to an onlooker neither wolf was taking matters all that seriously, always holding back and softening their blows as to prevent any serious damage resulting from the sparring. Dark grey ears flicked back ah the Angelo breathed heavily, straightening cautiously out of a crouch, blue eyes remaining fixed upon his current adversary, the kisaki, blade point hovered low to the ground as he fell into a neutral stance, rolling his head and loosening up sore muscles.

Unravelling a hand from the Katana's Tsuka he signalled for the Marbas to stop before easing the blade back into it's Saya. Almost reluctantly he pulled his eyes off the cream warrior to seek out the owner of the voice he had heard, expression dead pan and cold now. Really, only a fool would test him when he was armed, within his own pack land with the entire pack at his beck and call only seconds away; not that he needed the backup, for he was more then capable of handling himself and any who opposed him or ended up on his bad side. Pinpointing the source he wanted to laugh out loud; this particular wolf seemed intent on getting on his bad side and soon the lowly male would learn his place, one way or another, if he did not fix his attitude.

Allowing the other to get a few shots in he waited with patience before he stepped forward, tail held high and his posture that of the dominance that came with his position. “I'd promise not to slice your eye open” the words slid from his mouth, dead and cold to match his expression, a twist upon the words that the Zepar had spoken earlier in an attempt at poor humour. “But I'd be lying. I thought I made it clear boy; you watch your tongue and respect your superiors or i'll kill you where you stand. Or kick you from my pack. That smart little mouth of yours you seem to pride yourself in, it is getting you no where soon.” a light brush against his arm indicated the presence of Akihiro, although the storm male neither turned or greeted the Marbas, his attention, along with his growing lack of tolerance was solely dedicated to the baka before him.

“I'm feeling generous as always” the words were spoken slowly drawn out as a delighted grin spread across his maw, making a show of ivory teeth as he reached to his side and drew his blade once more from it's sheath. “I'll give you a whole 5 seconds to get on your back and submit” a low growl accompanied his requisition, from both himself and the male beside him. “I think someone needs to teach you how to respect your superiors, as should have been done when you joined. Boy”

<style>
.KMTT_AliDifBreed b {font-family:verdana; color:#e0e9ea; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed i {font-family:verdana; color:#657b7b; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed {background-color:#111316; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b8c3c4; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 170px;
.KMTT_AliDifBreed .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#657b7b; font-size:9px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border-bottom:2px dotted #ffffff; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Whistling Alex walked towards the village. He knew Alaki was nearby. If the clash of metal meant anything, it meant that he'd finally gotten around to challenging Akihiro to a fight. Alex had heard about the bragging, and was interested in seeing Alaki work out. Not that he didn't get to see it all the time, but the idea of watching him clashing swords with another warrior, working himself up over those glorious muscles Alex admired so much had him burning with excitement.

Unfortunately, it looked like the spar was over by the time he arrived. And that Alaki was about to take a chunk out of a newcomer. Moron. No one messed with Alaki. Hey, Alaki! I miss the show? Dang, I was hoping to watch those muscles flex. Alex's eyes roamed over Alaki's body freely, a smirk on his lips as he admired the sweaty body. Alex looked over to Akihiro, nodding at him as he continued his stroll over to his mate. I always do like it when you bring your sword out. Alex rubbed against Alaki, looking over to the newcomer and waiting for him to submit.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
[/html]
OOC:O_o.......Well then. Point taken.

Lukos freaked out when Alaki pulled out his sword. He stumbled and tripped on his back, not sure if he was more afraid of the sword or the wielder. More likely the wielder, since he's the one holding the sword. Plus if Alaki used half the energy he was using before, it might cleave Lukos in half, so he thought. Ears flattened, tail virtually vanished between his legs, and very visibly frightened within a quarter of death. "I'm sorry! I don't mean anything by it! It just slips out most of the time, I don't try to offend you! Honestly, I won't try to make a joke anymore if you hate it."

He saw a gray wolf walk up to Alaki and greet him out of the corner of his eye, but was more focused at the blade in the Angelo's hand. He obviously thinks that Malakai didn't drill the respect concept in my head the first time. "I'm sorry, I'm still trying to learn. I spent ten months with my parents, and eight months with fishers who completely ignored me, until they kicked me out. They only kept me because my adoptive mother was around. No one in my past life cared about respect." he said, remembering both parts of his previous life. "But I can learn. Just give me another chance. This is all rather new to me." I hope he doesn't think I'm trying to make an excuse. I'm giving him a reason to not chop my head off, not giving him a reason to be more angry.
[html]

Word Count :: 360 ^^

The Zephon's scent reached him before he saw his ghostly mate, although even with the ever close presence of Alex beside him he refused to alter his stance or even sheath his weapon. Submission had been asked and he expected it, until then he would remain hostile as he was, which thankfully didn't turn out to be too much of a wait. Some level of satisfaction was found in watching the Zepar fall onto his back, although the Angelo would of preferred to see the other grovel and crawl onto the ground over some trip that made his actions seem a little too accidental then conscious submission. Regardless of preference the male was on his back, quickly at that and so he couldn't complain further.

Given his appearance, reputation and various other factors he may be seen as sadistic or outright mean, truthfully he rarely ever pushed his rank and authority onto others, rarely demanded submission and respect because he had always been provided with it to some level. Flicking his tongue to the roof of his mouth he sighed lightly, the action subtle as he sheathed his Katana and wrapped and arm loosely around his mate's waist. “Hey handsome” grey hand stroked down the Zehpon's side as he found calm in the presence of the other. “You missed the main show, although it seems you were lucky to catch a free side one.” his words were spoken with twisted enjoyment, even if nary of his enjoyment showed upon his face. With his attention drawn away from the zepar, the Angelo barely paid him any attention as he spoke; he didn't want to hear feeble excuses, random history facts or lies, all he cared for was that his message had gotten across and that the other learnt from this experience.

“Talking of bringing my sword out...” his lips twitched in amusement, “How about you borrow a sword and jump in sparring with me and Akihiro?” for that was his intended purpose for being in the training grounds in the first place, since Alex was there he might as well try and once again attempt to teach the Zephon to fight.

<style>
[/html]
In light of recent events, now might be a good time to make a hasty retreat. Lukos thought. He waited till the gray wolf next to Alaki had the Angelo's attention, and started to crawl backwards to the target he was shooting at before. He slowly got up and pulled the arrows from the target, gathered his borrowed bow and arrows and quietly walked to the farthest target away from the others. Well, no one said that their won't be bad days. And at least I'm still in one piece, physically.

Even though Lukos would rather be at his house fixing a problem he knew was eventually going to show, he couldn't let the Angelo ruin his target practice. Actually I guess he could order me to go away, but he really doesn't have a reason anymore. Right? He shook his head, remembering the bow in his hand. He loosed some more arrows, paying more attention to the three across from him than his aim. His mind slipped back to his own business, putting more effort into hitting the target. The arrows were mainly around the edge, if not missing the target. I really need to practice more often. He reached for another arrow when he realized he shot the last one in the quiver. Walking up to the target, Lukos wondered if there where any other people who use bows in the pack. I shouldn't use the term 'archer' because of me being pretty bad with a bow right now, so there's not much comparison. He shrugged to himself and pulled the arrows out, walking five yards away from the target and taking aim again.
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Alex couldn't help feeling pity for the poor male, scrambling backwards in submission. Alaki could be frightening, there was no doubt about that. He was childish as well, though Alex didn't know how many members of Anathema actually knew that there was more to Alaki than being a grump who waved around a sword. When it turned into plain old whining, Alex let his attention return to Alaki, the center of his attention. Why wouldn't he be? He was completely sexy, after all.

The sword was put away, Alex unsure if he liked this turn of events or if he was interested in gettng Alaki to go another round with Akihiro so he could watch this time. He let his hand wander around Alaki's body, feeling the thick muscle beneath. Mm, delicious. His tail swayed behind him as he soaked in the affection, glad that Alaki was actually showing him some. It was a hard won battle, getting him to acknowledge him, then admitting that he loved him. Alex enjoyed every minute of it, forgetting that there were others around as he thought about possibly attempting to seduce the large samurai.

Alex's face twisted in dismay at Alaki's offer. He was not good at fighting. Chances were the newcomer wouldn't be the only one who had landed on his butt by the end of this. Sighing he watched the other wolf walk over and begin target practice, wishing he could slip away as easily, and get out of what was sure to be humiliating for him. Alright. Let's see if the Angelo's really as good as he boasts. Winking at Alaki he walked over and drew out a sword. It wasn't the best grip in the world, but at least it didn't look like he was a complete fool with it. One of the few things that had stuck from previous lessons. And tended to disappear as soon as he started swinging it around. Ready to challenge me? He took on a comically intimidating pose, tail swaying as he joked.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 425 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

A grin began to spread across dark lips, lighting blue eyes up with humour; only Alex would ever openly challenge him and throw his rank around so easily. Stepping back he noted the cream Marbas moving back to clear the immediate area to allow for another match of sparring, the japanese warrior's face was blank for the most part; if anything it could potentially be said to hold a fraction of mild interest if anything. “Now, now Alex dear. We both know I can take you with one eye closed” considering he was blind in his left eye, he technically did take everyone one eye closed. Reaching down to his side he grasped his Katana and withdrew it from the black sheath that held it, the empty shell falling back against his leg with a light thump.

Placing hands before him he grasped the Tsuka with both hands, placing them generously appart. Twisting he turned to the side slightly, making himself a smaller target to his opposition; the angle slightly more open then that which he was using against Akihiro, but then his next opponent was an ammature and it seemed only fair to give him a few chances. The Kisaki wavered slightly above the ground, the katana held to his side to allow for horizontal sweeps that should be easy enough for Alex to block as well as a good way to keep the pale Zephon at a distance. “Whenever you're ready I am” the words rolled off his tounge followed by a deep laugh, dark tail swishing once behind him, “Although i'll worn you now i'll show you no mercy” as if to back his words up he took a quick test swing, snagging his arms back to bring his blade back into the position to his side once more.

With his attention drawn onto Alex he completely dismissed the matter of the Zepar's minor insult; not that it had been that bad on it's own, his reaction was stemmed from a build up from the male's joining and now the brief encounter. The Angelo felt with submission given everything was dealt with and no thoughts lingered upon the other; regardless of what others thought of him, he wasn't petty enough to actively hate his own pack members over trivial things, as such there were no bad feelings on his part... although with Alex as his new target he couldn't claim the same maturity, his mate seemed to have a bad tendency to bring the inner child out of the storm coloured samurai.

Credits: kagomechan20, Metassus & Obsidian Dawn

<style>
.KOT_Alaki_Bully p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KOT_Alaki_Bully b {font-family:verdana; color:#4b2f31; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: #5f7260 0px 1px 1px;}
.KOT_Alaki_Bully {background-color:#83a594; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3508/alakibully.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:598px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 320px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 320px;
border-top-left-radius: 320px;}
.KOT_Alaki_Bully .inner {margin:2px 18px 2px 60px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KOT_Alaki_Bully .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
[/html]