Shy Allies
[html]

He wasn't too sure what he was doing here. Hadley had meet some of the members of the trade pack at the ball, but he wasn't exactly the most out going individual. They were allied though, so he should offer them something. Even if it was just a small offering. His carving tools were laid in a small leather sack that he carried, wondering if they would accept his help. Hadley could do carvings, and build basic items. His workmanship was crude though, and they probably had others in the pack who could do better.

Hadley wished to feel comfortable with their allies though so he stood on the edge, prepared to howl. He just needed to actually get up the courage to do it. Unfortunately, that was easier said than done. The large hybrid found himself pacing along the edge of the pack, glancing in. He just couldn't bring himself to ask for a stranger to pay attention to him. Doing so at Aniwaya was one thing, but this was another entirely. Anxiously he fiddled with the worn blue ribbon, wishing he had more courage.

Out of character

<style>
.hadderr {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FeDgv.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#929195; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:380px 0px 5px 0px; color:#272729; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #272729;}
.hadderr b {color:#dfc0a1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#464549 1px 1px 2px;}
.hadderr b:before {content:open-quote;}
.hadderr b:after {content:close-quote;}
.hadderr p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hadderr p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align: center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #dfc0a1; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 194 OOC: sooo she's wearing a purple scarf to keep her hair up and has a bandaged around her left foot Smile she wears nothing else Tongue

The young woman was limping through the forest, again against Taliesin’s strict instructions, but she could not just stay in bed for much longer than a short while or whenever she was asleep. No she was an out and about kind of girl and that was what she was going to do. She was enjoying a nice patrol around the borders, however she was looking more for food than trespassers when she saw someone in the distance. Suspicion spread throughout her and she lifted her bow, but with great care she would not let loose.

“Who are you, why are you here?”

She was suspicious because this man was standing at the edge of their borders, and did not even howl. Eclipse knew she would have heard it she wasn’t too far away and wondered how long he had been standing there. That made her more inclined to figure out why he was here. Her eyes both trained on the man with the arrow pointed, not at a vital part, but it would hurt if she let loose the arrow. She never aimed to kill unless it was food.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
A snap in the branches startled the large male. Hadley whipped around, staring in surprise at the cream colored wolf that stepped through. A vibrant purple scarf wrapped through her hair, but that wasn't what grabbed his attention. It was the arrow pointed at him. Immediately images of Amy flashed through his mind. The bow was pointed at him, laughter filling the air along with the request to make things interesting. He had done his best, but as far as target practice went he was an easy mark, coming back covered in blood.

His ears pierced back, shrinking tightly to his skull. Hadley's tail tucked up, cowering down the best he could. It was a rather comical sight, the scarred hybrid intimidated by a brightly colored girl. H-H-H... It wasn't often he lost his voice these days, but the bow and arrow seemed to have done it. Hadley struggled to try and string a sentence together, gaze finally dropping to the ground. His voice came out quiet, almost monotone in nature. He'd do anything to avoid her letting loose the arrow. Hadley. Came to ask if anything needed. Sorry for interrupting. He could leave. He'd leave very quickly if asked.
[html]
WC: 203 OOC: I don't know how i missed this :/

The moment the man turned to see Eclipse it was clear he was scared witless. She couldn’t help but be surprised. She had seen many face down a bow and arrow before. It made her wonder and as Hadley spoke she slightly lowered it, but did not loosen her grip, it was still ready to shoot if she needed it.

“What do you mean? I’m sorry but you aren’t making any sense. I won’t shoot you unless I have to, but you better start making sense or you’ll go back the way you came.”

She said, it wasn’t a threat, but it wasn’t telling him to go back now, she was suspicious, he seemed nervous which in all accounts that meant he was guilty of something, and that was when his scent caught her nose. She frowned a little and looked, letting herself lower the string.

“You are from Casa?”

She asked, not sure if she should believe her nose, but she had made sure to get the scent of the pack and let her own mind know they were allies. This man had that scent which meant he must be part of it.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

The bow was lowered slightly, if not relieving Hadley of any of his nerves. A blush rose through his fur as she spoke, clearly confused by what he had said. Speaking at all had been difficult, unable to think with a weapon pointed at him. All he wanted to do was curl up in a ball and hide. He nodded his head, willing to do anything as long as it meant that he would keep his pelt and not end up with a hide full of arrows.

As the string lowered Hadley relaxed further. He nodded his head at her words. Yes. Thought to meet the allies. Maybe help out if anything was needed. The words were quiet, almost sounding apologetic. No matter how far forward he had come, it was still incredibly easy to send Hadley back into the submissive slave state that he'd come to the pack in. Healing his mind was taking a long time.

Out of character

<style>
.hadderr {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FeDgv.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#929195; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:380px 0px 5px 0px; color:#272729; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #272729;}
.hadderr b {color:#dfc0a1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#464549 1px 1px 2px;}
.hadderr p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align: center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #dfc0a1; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 196 OOC:

When he confirmed his answer she felt horrible and pulled the arrow from the bow all the way and put it where it belonged. Her eyes showed the remorse she had for pointing the weapon at the man.

“I am very sorry, please come, any allies are welcome here. I just thought you were trying to sneak in or do something that would hurt our pack the way you stood there.”

She said motioning him to come closer into the borders. She would have to make up for it but didn’t know what.

“Was there any particular place you were intending to go? I’m afraid I am not in need of any help but I can show you where you can possilby go.”

She shrugged. As she was patroling and her life was sorting out with the help of anyone she felt she didn’t need to employ the poor scared man. He seemed rather skittish to be in a pack that belonged to a bunch of warriors, but perhaps he was trying to face his fears as she had many times over the course of her life.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
The arrow was pulled back, put away. A lot of the tension in his form immediately vanished. He wasn't going to be killed. If she had moved to kill him Hadley had no idea what he would have done. Defend himself, hopefully. Run like crazy, maybe. The most likely situation was that he would just lie there and not do anything though. Too much time spent being trained that the best way to avoid injuries was to submit and stay still. It had spared his life, but it also made it incredibly hard to defend himself.

He nodded his head. Sorry, I didn't mean to act suspicious. He hadn't even realized his actions were suspicious, just plain old fretful and worrisome. Approaching anyone that was a stranger was a struggle for him. Shaking his head he indicated to what he had brought. I have some tools for carpentry. Was thinking I could help out with that, if anything needs building or the like. He stepped over the border hesitantly, taking his time to enter.
[html]
WC: 171 OOC: she feels bad

Did she really scare the poor guy that bad? She felt horrible and looked down. Listening to what he said. She saw the tools he had and nodded, “Oh I’m sure that there is something around here, but I myself do not need any help I am sure someone else from my pack would like something. First, because I do feel so horrible, I’d like to make up for my hostility. Are you by any chance hungry at all?”

She did start moving further into the land, thinking perhaps he’ll go faster, maybe he wouldn’t want to be alone, then again... maybe he didn’t want her around him at all, and this made her cringe inside, it was a horrible way to meet someone especially an ally. Then she remembered and turned back to him; “My name is Eclipse Soulstorm by the way.” She said feeling bad she didn’t even give her name sooner, but she supposed now was as good a time as any.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

His tail wagged a little before tucking back down at her words. It was good. He'd be able to do something for the pack. Hadley didn't know what, as the one who greeted him didn't need anything done, but there had to be some work that was needed. Something he could offer to his allies. He had come here to help them, after all. Not to run around and be panicked. The apology for the hostility was surprising. He hesitated for a moment, then nodded. Could eat.

He followed after her farther through the woods. She seemed a bit antsy now, sending some tension into Hadley's body. Why was she so nervous? Was something going on? Was she rethinking her decision of trusting him, and about to turn around and shoot him? Hadley almost jumped a foot in the air when she turned back around to say her name. Feeling foolish he turned bright red, staring at the ground. H-Hadley.

he's just a big chicken, he'll get over it

<style>
</style>
[/html]
(Eclipse leads Hadley to her house and proceeds to make him food. This is where we can start back up at yes? If you have a problem with that, i can change my post.)

[html]
WC: 165 OOC:BLARG!!!

She wasn’t in a hurry to make him his meal but she knew he was feeling discomforted. She wanted to make him feel welcome especially after she pointed an arrow at him. She remembered her bow and took it off, continuing to check on the food; “So how long have you been in Casa? What do you do there?” She asked as she found her pitcher of water, it would need refilling soon, she thought sadly. She poured him some water, not thinking to ask, but it was her old packs custom to give them food and drink to show them they were welcome in the pack. She carried it on at least for her own sake. She smiled as she handed him the plastic cup. The food smell was starting to permeate the air and she thought it was delightful, it seemed she wouldn’t have to add too much more at all unless he wanted more seasonings after it was done.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

The bow was removed, and Hadley wandered through, finding himself a place to sit and watch her work. Even with his own limited repertoire with food he could recognize that she was good at what she was doing. His nose twitched, inhaling the sweet scents that filled the air in a heavy coat. She moved around with the ease of someone that knew every inch of the building. She must have lived here for some time.

Accepting the glass he lapped softly at the water. I've lived there for four months. Thinking about what he did for the pack took more time. There was plenty he did, but how much of it was for the pack? I craft things, and help with repairs. I also know a little bit about healing, so I help with injuries when I can. A warrior pack always had their share of them, even if it was just simple scrapes from sparring.

Out of character

<style>
</style>
[/html]