This is for you
[html]
WC: 312 OOC: Dated July 15, she wears a bow over her shoulder with a quiver, and her hair is tied up with a purple scarf Smile

The feast was fun for her, it had got her to know many of the wolves in the pack and she also got some time to visit with her own family. It gave her a sense of purpose and happiness, though she would not stay there she knew she had a home in Cercatori where she felt like she was belonging everyday. She found out from word of mouth about the Sangi’lak people, she figured she would see if she could go in the name of Cercatori and present them with presents. They were quite far away and any influence they could have was very little but she felt that Skye would like that Eclipse was doing something for the good of her pack rather than ignoring it.

The young woman found herself at the edge of the pack, a scent she was not use to came to her nose, though it was not unwelcome other than to keep her from crossing the borders. She learned as a pup to respect them. She then let out a call requesting anyone of the pack to come. Though the call did not give specifics. Behind her stood Grace with the colt still unnamed. The mare was holding a saddle with Various pouches that held trinkets of all kinds, small weapons, even instruments of music, also jewelry and leathers of different shapes sizes and fur lengths. She even had a pouch that help that of medicines and gauze for those who wanted to heal and tend to the sick. She didn’t know who she would meet that could use whatever so she packed different things in the pouches but not enough to hinder the horse any. So Eclipse waited, the mares reigns in her hands and the colt’s spindly legs moving about beforeh e began to suckle on his mother out of boredom.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Current Objective: Thinking ---
Form: Lupus.----
Mood: Agitated--

“Enough”

It was just starting to be one of those days. You know the kind, the ones in which everything just seems to be going wrong. This morning X’ies had woken up with a stone in his paw, and typically it was the day that he went fro his morning jog. So after washing out the wound he went on running, this time his limp was actually real as opposed to a farce. Still, on he went through the pain gritting his teeth. During his run though the Lambda would encounter an odd smell on the borders and would begin to wonder whether or not this scent belonged to another intruder like the yellow dog. This seemed to not be the case, as when he followed it, this did lead to an intruder. But not one of the yellow domesticated variety.

At that point a call would go up, ah, so not an intruder after all. A guest that was seeking permission to enter. The sly Lambda would leave it a few minutes before emerging from the trees himself to come and meet the newcomer. ” Welcome”. Spoke the grey wolf, nodding his head in respect. ” I am glad to see one that respects the markings of others, recently we have had few who know such manners. It is much appreciated”. X’ies would of course be smaller than the female in this form but, it was after all his preferred state. It would seem like much of the others that he encountered outside of the Nomads that she preferred weapons and the form capable of using them. To each their own.

” I am X’ies Lambda of the Sangilak….it is a pleasure to meet you…?”.

He would leave the statement open, which would of course be a gap for her to introduce herself.
Word Count:304

[/html]
[html]
WC: 315 OOC: She be excited Smile

The man that came looked like a common sort of wolf with the normal colorations and, these days a very rare thing to see. As the man loped up to her he could see his obvious limp and her heart went out to him, but she could tell he was one of those proud wolves who would be unhappy if doted up. She did give him a happy smile though as he came closer and spoke to her.

“I’m sorry to hear about your troubles. I have learned my own lessons of territories. My name is Eclipse Soulstorm. I am from Cercatori d’ arte, I came up for a visit in Vinatta and heard about your pack and on behalf of Cercatori I would like to present your pack with presents from my own.”

She said, of course the presents she had were traded or obtained and earned by her except for a few things like the medicines, though she would replenish those in due time. She went to her bags on the horse, who nickered as the weight of her bags were changing while Eclipse pulled some things out and spread them on the ground for the man. She had taken a bit of medicine and gauze as well as some leather to present to him.

“I also have some other things if you want to take a look, I can take down her saddle so you can have a look.”

SHe was eager, though not trying to play a brown noser. She was just excited, young and very happy that she got to see her family after so long being away from them and she was able to do something for them that she was sure was needed for the whole of that pack.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Mood: Agitated--

So she was here from another pack to trade, this was most excellent. This would provide the opportunity X’ies needed to set up more diplomatic links between packs and of course help establish his own power base within his own pack. Though there were certain things about the female that confused him. Though they were indeed no different from the usual confusion. For example why did people bother to use horses when they could get around just as quickly, if not quicker by merely taking the Lupus form? But with merchants and traders, he could understand using horses to carry burden that they did not themselves wish to encumber themselves with. She would lay out items, X’ies would of course have nothing on him at the moment so things were fruitless as far as the trading aspect of the here and now went.

” Ah of course, we have been looking to set up some trade relations…but there has been so much to do lately with the starting of the pack…..if you would wait here I will inform my alpha of your willing…gift exchange”.

And with that he'd go off to do that.

[/html]
[html]
WC: 247 OOC:

He seemed intrigued enough though quiet the whole time, which made Eclipse feel very self conscience. Was she going on about something that he didn’t care for, or were these things not wanted in or near these borders. She knew nothing about it and then when he spoke she almost let out an audible sigh, though of relief she wasn’t too sure. She was about to protest that she didn’t need gifts herself, that most of these items were hers and just gifts and trading was not necessary when he left. She sort of pouted as the man ran off back to find his alphas and wondered what the heck that was about, perhaps she didn’t know anything about being a pack emissary and would have to learn... well on the job training? She doubted that. This probably would be her first and last one perhaps. She loved travel but lately she had been wanting to stay in her own pack.

She stood where she was waiting, patting Grace’s neck every once in a while, not sure if this was desertion and a bit hell no, or that he really was getting his alphas or even items to trade with. She figured she was doing this as a nice deed, and thought even at his words that they were setting up, they could use this stuff more than trading it for something else. But her arguments could not be heard even by the invisible borders.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Current Objective: Diplomacy ---
Mood: Concentrated--

Thankfully the wait wouldn't be too long, he had found X'yrin without much trouble and even with things as they were within the pack she had gracefully agreed to grant access to this member onto her lands. So heading back the way he came he would arrive once more on the scene several minutes later. " You have been granted access to our lands". He would state formally, giving the sort of go ahead for the girl to enter. Of course it wasn't HIS go ahead, that in itself was something that he was going to have to fix with X'yrin. Wouldn't be much of an ambassador or even diplomat if he couldn't give something as simple as entry permissions. But of course, the pack was still fledgling and so was his role within it. So such things could be forgiven for the moment as mere oversight, something he was sure would be corrected in time.

" If you would follow me back to our pack grounds".

X'ies would then turn and lead the way back towards the main communal area of the pack. Things were, as one could imagine not quite set up fully or completely yet. Living grounds were for the most part taken care of but the pack was still coming into its own, business, trade and such were still things that had yet to be organized and no one had yet spelled out what kinds of things they would be doing to take advantage of the land that they lived on. " So tell me my lady....just what lands is it that you yourself call home?". X'ies asked partly out of curiosity, and partly as a way of soothing along the tides of conversation.

WC:301

[/html]
[html]
WC: 260 OOC:

As he came back she was finishing packing up what she laid out, figuring he would bring her in the pack to do any dealings and she didn’t want to be caught unaware. Once he came and spoke she nodded and nickered at the horse to follow her, though the mare needed no coaxing. The colt came running after, trotting on his little feet happy as happy could be for a very young horse.

She had no problems keeping up with him and if she did she would not complain. She could tell this pack was new, actually it was newer than she thought it was. Then he spoke asking her of her pack and she looked down at him, answer quickly at her tongue; “I am from Cercatori D’ Arte, a pack a few days south of here. I came to visit family in Vinatta and heard about your pack.” She explained, though she already said this she figured he had many things on his mind. It certainly looked like a beautiful pack, although it was still untouched everywhere; “So your pack has not been around for too long? I do not want to press for trade, I am just here to present gifts from d’ Arte,” She wasnt’ sure how much they had to trade if they were still new and needed to support itself. She almost wished she had gone out hunting to give them some fresh meat or something but that worry would have to go away in any case.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Mood: --

So she was in some form or another related to their neighbors. That was interesting, he would have to remember the name when he went to visit them with one of the alphas. Using a name as a friend could invoke some friendly reactions. Something to be used in his and their advantage. However she seemed to press more on the idea of them being new. She was worried perhaps that they were not stable enough to trade? Quickly X'ies would do his best to quell this thought. " We are new but we are not without...we have been doing as we can...and to be honest helping us set up trade links would be more a gift than any item". Now for once X'ies was actually being honest on that matter.

It was of course his personal belief that trade links would serve them better than any kind of alliance. Being seen as something of an open trade pack would do them well in the future particularly when it came to gaining access to the lands of others and of course, establishing their weaknesses from the inside out. They would arrive at the main pack area and X'ies would do well to welcome her. " Welcome to our most humble abode I suppose...what do you think?"

[/html]
[html]
WC: 260 OOC: kinda what i had put down the first time

Eclipse flushed red as the man set her straight on her thoughts and she nodded. She really wasn’t here on official business, but she supposed they could do with some trade; “Well I suppose you convinced me then, I would be glad to trade with you.” She said.

Her eyes wandered around, taking in the land, which was a big veriety, but hte mountain was what caught her as they were headed straight for it, it was quite big and intimidating, though she had been near the other mountains before, it was still an amazing sight to see. She soon saw they were actually going to go inside of it, as there was apparently a cave in it and he stopped in a big open cave near the mouth and she looked it up and down with an open mouth, awed at the sight, the sunlight streaming in was enough light for her to see all the way back where it tunneled; “This is truly amazing, how did you guys find a cave like this?” She was nearly lost for words but she made sure to look and give the man her attention as she asked him, though her eyes wanted to look at a little niche there, and she could imagine herself living in a cave someday, but she actually lived in a house. A fairly nice one but in her mind she thought he had it better off, though that was probably her old instinct thinking, dens were valued especially in winter.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]