[M] Come together
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
WC: 418 OOC: Eclipse is actually feeling her first heat, so bewarrre!! Set in mid afternoon of July 17 :3

She couldn’t tell if the night before was beautiful or scary. He was not the first one to take her and sweep her off her feet in a way, but did he really or did she push herself onto him? It was so hard to think her mind was befuddled thinking of puppies. Why would she think of puppies? She didn’t want to spawn demons as Conor had spawned her, as Haku had spawned him. She knew she was going to be a bad wolf it would come out, the darkness in her dreams, though being kept at bay, were coming closer to her now. It scared her in ways she didn’t know it could. She was walking the horses at a quick pace seeing the land around her and knowing she was close to home. The pack they were allied to lay to her right while Halifax and its dead spired buildings lay to her left

The colt feeling the effects of the journey stopped a few times before she decided to take a short break knowing that she’ll probalby make it to Cercatori the next morning, she’d have to camp in the forest that night as the Sun was high overhead already.

“A quick rest you two and then we are off again.”

She said to the two horses. She felt on edge now and wondered what the others would think of her long absense and hoped that she wasn’t too late for the return of the voyagers who took the ship out. She missed the launching but she would be damned if she missed their home coming. She missed her new friends, and was so happy that Vasilly found that he was able to join in on something he loved. She would be tired when she got back but if they were still out she would do everything she could to get a feast for the pack started up. Perhaps even find someone who knew how to play music. surely there was someone. Her htoughts wandered as she let the horses graze, she having taken their gear off for a short while, and was leaning on the near empty packs thinking of the whole trip. It was short but her own wandering tendencies had disappeared, she never passed the penninsula that was the area of ‘souls. It made herself feel proud and happy she was not going to leave. The woman was content with her life at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Lol, like Aro needs to be around another in heat female XD

Word Count → 000

He felt the need to be away from the the pack a little. There were too many in heat members and Aro was needing some fresh air, as if it weren't possible out here..but it wasn't clean from so many ample females. His walk wasn't alone, he had his budding little fawn with him. He had died the leather collar on the fawn a vibrant purple and gold color. Buck was in gold lettering on the front end of the collar. He was proud of handy work. The more he got away from the borders the more relaxed Aro had become. Buck was trotting a little ways up, and Aro laughed as the young fawn was becoming more whimsical in his movements. It showed just how trusting the creature was becoming of Aro.

It wasn't long before the scent, though faint, came to him. His body stiffened and a low pleasured growl rumbled softly in Aro's throat. He shuttered and then shook off the affects. "What is with this season..I don't remember last year being anything like this.." His voice deep and full of lust. Aro drew in air, this time with more intention. His ears shot forward, he knew right then, who it was that had that soft, yet wonderful scent. Eclipse Soulstorm. He was almost wanting to run to her, but his intentions might not be as pure as they would be if she were not beginning to come into bloom. His mouth watered, but he was thinking of going against impulse and just going back to Casa. A low growl burst from his, lips lifted in anger. He was upset. Why did she have to go into heat? He would court her, but he had so a few other females he was interested in courting. Still, he had no intentions on being tied to one female, yet.

He finally made up his mind, he wanted to see her, her sweet scent wasn't that strong, he was sure he would be able to control himself...besides, if she wanted to...you know..she was a very beautiful female, with her heat being so early, surely he wouldn't get her...you know...

Aro came slowly upon her encampment, he had Buck stay close, and slightly behind him. He was a sneaky bastard and with little sounds he spotted the fawn colored female. With a large charming grin he leaned up against a tree and his eyes casually looked down, watching her for a little while before speaking, his tone deep and sultry, "Hey, would such a fine lady like some company?"

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 231 OOC: is shoorrt :O

She was so deep in thought that she didn’t smell nor hear the man come up from behind her. She jumped and nearly grabbed her bow when it came to the unmistakable form of Aro Marino... yeah Casa would never forgive her for shooting the son of the leader. Her heart pounded hard against her chest. Not just fear but an attraction made her wary of the man. She had stepped all over his feet at the ball and she wasn’t sure how she would react to him, but to push him away... she wanted to be his friend after all.

“I’m sure Grace would love the company”

She said in a joking voice turning her head over to the mare who was gladly chewing on the grass that was nearby, then she saw the deer behind the man and tilted her head. It was awefully close and Eclipse felt her stomach cringe in need, and her thoughts head straight to an easy hunt but she could tell that if she were to hunt the animal there would be reprocussions. Perhaps like Grace and the unnamed foal this animal was a companion. Well he seemed to be the deers’ momma in any case. Which now that she thought of it, was rather cute. She did settle back down now though and made some room for him.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

It is fine :3

Word Count → 000

His eyes watched her as she stood like lightening and turned, her bow drawn on him. It wasn't the first time he had someone draw an arrow onto him. It made him laugh as he recalled a coyote he met months ago. She had done the same to him. "Now, I know I'm good when I make such an angelic looking female draw her arrow onto me...but I am glad to see that I don't make you feel threatened...we are allies afterall.." His voice smooth and deep, a small smile charming his features as he leaned away from the tree to stand straight. He noticed her eyeing his deer after making a comment about her horse liking company. He knew it was directed to him, but it would be a good opportunity to introduce the deer as his companion. "Ah, perhaps Buck here would like to keep her company..."

As if on cue, Buck stepped forward. The young budding buck was growing in confidence, but he stayed close to Aro knowing fully well what the man was capable of, and knew his if anything went down, the large wolf would have his back. So far no wolf was able to attack Buck, yet, Aro guaranteed that with the Casa colored collar that was adorned upon his neck. Aro put a hand onto the fawns head and ruffled it as his baritone voice broke the small silence, "This is my deer, I sort of pitied him after I took down his mother. He was scared as I'm sure his mother was, but at least his mother was able to fight back. I didn't feel it right to kill him when he made no motion to protest or escape his sure fate. So, instead of leaving him there to die, I took him under my wing...and he seems to be growing into quite the fighter. He's got some confidence, thanks to me." His charming smile spread into a large grin.

Aro motioned for Buck to join Grace, and with that he moved, his legs moving almost awkwardly as he was now gaining height but not bulk yet. Aro gave a slight chuckle, "Looks like he is going to need to grow into those legs of his.." The large tuxedo man came over to Eclipses side, and almost immediately he began to feel the affects of her growing scent. He coughed back a feral growl. His animalistic urges growing at the closeness of her. Already he was quite attracted to the young woman, but he was at least in complete control of himself. He licked his lips keeping back the watering his mouth was beginning to do. "...so, what are you up to..being away from the safety of your pack?" His voice lower than usual, a small hint of lust in his voice.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 328 OOC: that's better Big Grin

She already had let the bow down and shrugged sheepishly as he spoke, though not knowing what he was meaning. She knew it wouldn’t be a good idea to shoot the man, that was why she stopped. Though he didn’t see the jest in her tone, she watched as the deer moved to Grace, who regarded the fawn with little interest. She would nip if he got close to her eating spot. But the colt that was behind the mare was quite intrigued by the animal that came to check them out. Eclipse couldn’t help but a smile. Though her attention went to the man that sat next to her.

“I was actually gone for a few days, I’m headed home now. I went to visit my family.”

She said pointing north to where Vinatta was. She didn’t think he knew who or where she was indicating but it mattered little. All that mattered was she was visiting family. Her heart was beating a little faster as she looked at him. She had noted the tone of his voice and it seemed to give her goosebumps. She smiled shyly at the man and proceeded to ask him the same question.

“And you? Why are out out of the safety of your own home?”

She asked. She was trying to get comfortable but her whole body was feeling restless and her belly felt twisted and strange. It was odd because she knew him, so she wasn’t as nervous, there was no audience to see them now and they were not dancing. Thinking about it did bring that shy smile back to her face and her eyes dropped down to look at her hands which were picking at her fur. It was a new feeling, though it was not love, it was something else, and it was strange it jumbled the thoughts in her head and made her wonder many things.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
She was being so shy and him so intense. Despite it all she managed to tell him what she was up to, even ending io pointing him in the direction of the new pack. His ears perked as he picked out the solution, a special smoking bit he carried around at times. It was made of glass and was quite interesting. He glanced over as he began to pack the bowl. "So you have family in one of the new packs?" His attention went momentarily back to what he was doing, lighting a match and puffing inwardly onto the other end producing a thick cloud within the glass pipe then dragging it into his lungs.

It wasn't long before he had the herbal remedy nicely stoked. As he went to exhale he ended up coughing only heightening the affect of the herb. He was laughing at eclipses question. "Well...I was actually trying to get away from a scent that had begun to over run the place...ever since I got back from Italy and joined my dad's pack at least one female was in her cycle, so - to - speak, I just needed a break...but ran into you...and I couldn't just let an allies member be out here all alone, especially a lady such as yourself..." He gave a light wink and smiled charmingly before taking another deep puff before seeing if she would like a hit.

His eyes we t over to Buck as he went past the mare right to the colt. He had see. Horses before and they weren't of much interest, but a baby horse, that was interesting. His neck stretched out to sniff and examine the colt's face then he backed up and stomped his front legs slamming his hoofs into the ground. It was his way of trying to insight play.
[html]
WC: 360 OOC: She's easy prey hahaha. XD

Eclipse nodded as she watched the colt and the fawn. The deer enacted a show of play and the colt took to it instantly. She couldn’t help but smile at the two baby animals. Ones that would never normally do anything together were now playing, the much more spindly legged deer who fumbled around with the sturdier and stockier colt who was confident in all his own movements.

“Yes, Saul Stormbringer and Lilin Soulstorm, my cousins have started a pack up north and much of my family live up there.”

She said in confirmation, well so much for not speaking names, but it wasn’t like the whole pack was a secret, nto like Salsola, the place Itachi warned her about, who she found stalking her when she was up that way. He seemed different in a way, still aloof as ever, which made her wonder why he even wanted her company anyway. It wasn’t like she was his sister or anything. She couldn’t help but feel the heat rise to not her cheeks but her entire face as he mentioned the heat. And she looked down fumbling with her fingers even more, though an eye was watching what he was doing, smoking a pipe and he offered it. She shook her head, not knowing what it was, but knowing smoke was not a friend of hers and she never saw a purpose, though she would let anyone indulge all they want. She was speechless, but she could feel her heat scent reeking off her at the mention of it, and he was trying to get away from it. She scolded herself.

“Thanks, it is pretty nice to have a bit of company.”

She said quietly. Her fingers managed to pull out some of her hair but she barely even noticed. The man’s gaze was all she could think about at the moment. It was intense yet intriguing and inviting and she just wanted to let her own instinct take over. She’d been with someone else already hadn’t she? It made her wonder... what it would be like to be with another...

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He listened noting this information, "Ah, perhaps, my father could allie with them, if they'd be interested. I could go down and talk to them, if my father would like me to. I would like to meet your family...also, Saul Stormbringer, that name sounds very familiar.." For some odd reason that name reminded him Nayru. He still hadn't found her yet, there was no trace. Maybe Saul would know of Nayru and where she was. A motive..

He looked down at her fingers entangled in her fur, and she seemed all tense and nervous now. His eyes glanced from her eyes to her hands as he noticed a small chunk of fur in them, he gave a light laugh as she mentioned being happy to be in company, "...It's all part of being an ally.." He scooted a little closer to her as he took in another draw of his pipe. The clouds hovering around the pair. He was aware that the clouds could get her high as well, but said nothing as she refused his offer continuing to puff upon his pipe, taking in deep the smoke.

Aro smiled over to her, and gave her a flash of his best smile and winked, "...so, out of curiosity, do you have anyone special back in d'arte?"

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 434 OOC: legasp ... i'm like the queen of blabber or whatever it is lol

All Eclipse could do was nod, thinking lightly about her time there and how happy she made everyone if only for a night, and then listening to her aunts terrible tale of a beating she never deserved in the first place, but she seemed happier now and glad that Eclipse threw the festival and she knew she came at a perfect time when the hurt was less and fun was needed. Her thoughts kept her on that until he spoke again and she looked at him again, and smiled.

“What about friends?

She asked. They may be allies, but why not friends as well? He had been so kind to her at the ball, was he only acting in the course of allies? Though she didn’t know why, because she, herself was not a significant part of her pack. At his question she looked towards d’ arte. Thinking about the men she did know there. She thought of Levant who was quite a proud wolf, then Vassily who was a sailor, the the nervous reader Robert, but htose were the only men she knew and the only one she spent time with was Robert, but she couldn’t call him anything more than a friend she liked to pick on often. She then shook her head.

“No, no one in d’arte.”

She said, then her heart fluttered on Moss, and then Frodo, but she had some feelings for frodo that she knew very little about and then moss.. well she met him once yet he was her first man... she let him... and the thought made her look back down, though she didn’t blush. To hide her embarrassment, she spoke;

“What about you? I am sure you have many women interest in Casa”

She said almost accusing him of his flirts and his subtle way of moving closer to her that he didn’t think she was noticing, but to push him away would mean to be left alone. She didn’t want that especially now with this new, strange feeling, though how bad did she make him feel? the black man from earlier, he had a hard time resisting her. They did nothing, but they got very close to it, would she let Aro, and why not? SHe wasn’t mated, and from what she learned in life was free to use her body in any way... her mind thought of what it would be like to kiss and touch Aro, and how he felt and made her feel. It was a curious thought.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Lol, you're alright..

Word Count → 000

He smiled giving a light chuckle, "Of course, Casa and your families pack could be friends..that is what our allies usually are to us. Friends, family. " He brought her closer in a hug feeling the need to give the shy female one. It wasn't a good choice, as her scent sent him a little excited and his tail gave a little wag. He fought the urge to whimper. He wanted to take her, but he didn't feel it was a wise choice. Already he took a female who was in heat, and he was doing his best to stay away from her while she was. He didn't want to up the chance of getting the casa female pregnant, and here he was with another who was in heat. His body was willing, but his mind was fighting the affects of her sweet aroma.

His ears perked as he let go of the hug and waited the answer on his question. "Ah, well, no one has had the luck of capturing your attention then, huh?" He gave a little charming grin. The girl then asked about him, he smiled, 'Well, recently, yes." He didn't want to talk about that right now, if he did, he was sure he wouldn't want Eclipse anymore. Was it wrong? Yeah, it felt a little wrong. Aro ignored it as he was beginning to take pleasure in the thought of having his way with the very attractive looking fawn and brown colored female. Though he wouldn't act unless she gave some sign of wanting him.

To persuade and see if she indeed was interested in him, Aro moved his hand over the side of her stomach and up her side over an arm, and gently up the side of her neck to her cheek, " I do bet you have a few admirer's..." He whispered a bit sultry.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 337 OOC: Naughty naughttyyyy!! Tongue

She giggled “But I meant you.” She said, obviously he didn’t understand what she had meant and she supposed she had to be blunt, she knew that Casa and Cercatori were allies and friends in general, but she was asking more personal. The hug came to an absolute surprise to her, rarely did anyone give her these, and only when she was sad... was she sad? No... she was quite happy.

His question, which seemed to be innocent look away and shrug. She had no interest in men in that way, she shouldn’t and she shouldn’t even be interested in Aro either, but the lust of her heat was driving her crazy. She never felt its effects before except earlier the day before. Now.... well now her own heart was racing and it seemed different but only slighty. This was towards a man she already... if somewhat, knew. She looked down quite disappointed when he said that but did not say anything more thinking she would probably just get herself into trouble.

His touch was seducing in so many ways for the woman. It was like a drug she was suddenly addicted to... possibly like the stuff the man smoked in his pipe and she looked up at him when he stroked her cheek. Her ears went back in almost a defeat, not all the way pinned to her ears but a meaningful look that made her really feel the pull of two ways.

“If there were they would have said it...” She said in a quiet whisper, allowing the words to come out of her mouth as she noticed exactly how close the man was to her, but she felt far more aroused than rejecting. Her body giving her away with the scent that flowed off her and the chills she got and the look in her eyes, almost pleading, and yet there was still the bit of shy, inexperienced girl in behind them, still learning what to do.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Aro is going to have so much to regret this month...especially taking advantage of Eclipse...

Word Count → 000

Her giggle was quite adorable and he smiled, '...you want me to meet them and become friends?" He was a little surprised. No one had wanted him to get to know their family like that. He was thinking merely business when he mentioned it. He wasn't sure if he was getting himself into a mess, but he knew with getting high, and getting drunk off her scent he was desiring so much from this young woman. Her eyes looking at him softly, as if begging him to have her, were making him go wild inside. He took one last big hit of his pipe then dropped it beside him. Exhaling to the side, and not in her face, he then turned to her. His hand urged her face to him and he gave her a soft kiss.

It was a bold move on his part, but he did it. Pulling away he spoke in a deep whisper, "...perhaps they don't think they need to announce their admiration..." His other hand found her side, a soft charming smile on his muzzle. "...I think you're worth admiring...but you don't see me announcing it.." He said with a small chuckle, before coming a little closer, testing before giving her another kiss...only if she looked like she wanted it.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 154 OOC: Sorry for shorts if you need me to make it longer lemme know I can try ^^

He didn’t seem to understand what she meant and she gave up mostly because things were beginning to happen fast and she just let him speak and leave it at that. She paid little attention to the pipe and the smoke letting him finish, but what came next blew Eclipse away like no other. It wasn’t like kissing Moss, or even Pandemic... they were all different but all very satisfactory and she returned the kiss, letting her own imagination soar, but it was short lived when he pulled back speaking, and her heart thumped louder. She couldn’t speak, couldn’t say anything, just stare into his eyes before he again kissed her, this time, her arms automatically wrapping over his shoulders, and she was thinking wildly wanting him, and trying to show it in her own inexperienced ways, mostly trying to find a way to get as close to him as possible.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Naw, it'll work :3 Let me know if you're not happy with the bit of powerplay I'm sure I'm doing XD Also...if it is too graphic for you...let me know. I can change it. :")

Word Count → 000

He felt bad, sensing he was misunderstanding, but so much was going on around him, with her scent, and his cannabis, he couldn't understand. All he knew was she was right here, and his kiss made her want more, and he obliged. She grabbed him, and he knew right then and there she wanted his attention. He would give it to her. His tongue teased at her mouth, warming her up for what he was going to do. Her small frame and body was picked up to be placed on his now outstretched legs. His arousal noticable as she was positioned to straddle him. His lips never parting from hers now.

Once he had her straddled he fought to not take her yet, it wasn't easy. He wanted her, but he wasn't sure if she'd ever been with someone yet. She was so shy, it was hard to picture if she had. He didn't want her first time to be forced onto her. His hands began to explore her, coming up from her hips they found her chest and began to knead lightly onto her. A low pleasured growl coming from him, only to serve exciting him further. Her fur was so soft, her chest so pliable. His heart was racing from all the contact and emotions that bubbled within him. He wanted her more and more, his resolve almost breaking. He growled again, never breaking their kiss.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 211 OOC: Again sorry for the delay <3

The first thing she noticed was his strength as he picked her up with ease, which made her feel fragile and for some reason she liked this. She did not resist and she kneeled over him, straddling him and felt his own body underneath hers. His touch she was not used to but it was welcoming, enticing, and she felt at home though she wasn’t sure if it was because she liked him, with his strong personality, or if it was just because she was going through her first heat. Her thoughts were a jumble as he continued to kiss her. His hand began exploring her body, it tingled as his fingers moved over her fur. She let out a pleased gasp when he took a hold of her breasts and kneaded into them.All thoughts were taken from her and replaced but the need to be with this man, and make him happy, and to have him fill her. His touch gave her shivers down her spine. her mouth left his to kiss him down to his neck, and she nibbled on it lightly for a short while before returning back to his mouth, and she let her lower body rock slowly, naturally over him, teasing him, wanting him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

I'll let you be the leader :3 Fade at any time...

Word Count → 000

She was so soft, so innocent like, and he almost feared hurting her. His touches gently on her, and it was like magic. This innocent woman turned into a vixen before him. His kisses welcomed, then taken from him as she began to kiss and nibble on his neck. A deep growl came from him; a sound of pleasure. She began to rock, teasing and making him want more of her. "Mmm, darling...you're going to make me take you if you're not careful.." He warned, his hands coming to her hips as his head went back guiding her, helping her rock more against him. He hadn't filled her yet, as he enjoyed this dry action from her. It was erotic and sexy...how could he deny her pleasure such as this.

It was bound to be too much for the Knightly Marino, his mouth watering, hungry for the fragile beauty he had in his grasps, "Hmm, are you ready?" He growled almost impatiently wanting her. Her scent too much, swelling him beyond control.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 248 OOC: aaawwwwkward!!!

Her senses gone by the lust of her heat she was enjoying the touch he gave her and his guiding hands and body made her want him even more and she let out a sound of pleasure as she felt the tingling grow more and more before he spoke. She could say nothing but let herself be taken.

Fade...

She found herself resting on top of him, panting and saying nothing, trying to figure out if she wanted to keep that in her mind or not as she was now coming to reality, though she kept calm and said nothing, but she moved so that she could look down at him; And for once the cinnamon female had no words to say and she could not move quite yet, but in a way felt welcome in his arms, almost safe, but deep down she was feeling this was not right, this was too fast, and further deeper her mind was asking her what was in her mind, but it was all fogged by her heat which was still in full bloom, and intoxicating even to her, as though she was programed to find the nearest man and procreate with him, though puppies was out of the question and she blocked herself from even thinking about it, just finding herself snuggling back into him, not even thinking about her silence. It was not that she didn’t like it, the whole experience was wonderful entirely.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
Aro enjoyed they result of his weakness against her scent, just has he enjoyed that other female back in Casa. It was pleasurable, and it seemed he satisfied her as well as she was laying a top him panting. He grinned satisfied with what he did to her. She seemed exhausted and in a pleasure coma. He wanted to go at her again, but he wasn't sure if it was a wise decision. He already knew this was going to turn out bad, just like the female in Casa. He regretted both this and that, but he did it...it is felt good. He laughed a little as he put his head back thinking of how rotten he was. How many females did he casually do this with? Three...

He couldn't say four because one of them, though seemingly casual, really wasn't. He tilted his head to look at her. She was adorable, and he moved his hand to grab the bottom of her chin. He was going to..he was going to go at it with her one more time, then he needed to go home...

OOC: sound like a good ending? Lol...we can pretend he did the 'bachika' again with her, then went home XD