Trust is hard to come by.
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

This was way harder than Sidra thought it was going to be. The hybrid spend most of her time secluded form her new family. She simply didn't trust them, especially the men in the pack. The only ones she knew she could trust were her Sole and Aro who had very different reasons to have gained her trust. She wished she could spend every day Aro. Well, most of her days at least. She liked having time to herself. He took all her worries away and made her laugh unlike any male before. Just the thought of him caused her to smile which she thought was silly and stupid. Never before had she trusted a man like this, aside from Xander who'd been there and helped her escape. The smile that came with the thought of the charming man she often tried to hide however hard it may be.

In these last days, Sidra was finally able to relax. No longer did she have to worry about the traffickers coming out of nowhere to snatch her from her bed like they had when she was young. Now, she had a whole family to watch her back. There was absolutely no way that they would be able to get to her now. The thought calmed and relaxed her, making it a tad easier to settle in. She would have to get to know several of the pack members before she was truly at home. Soloman was her friend through thick and thin and Sidra spend the majority of her time with him. He was also uneasy int his new place finding it hard to interact with anyone but her. It was even hard for him to play with the other horses that resided within Casa.

Today she'd taken to the hunt to keep her mind off of things. The hybrid had her slingshot and dagger with her as she hunted riding atop her stallion. Once she picked up the scent of a rabbit she followed it until it was in view. It was here that she dismounted the giant horse and took out her weapon of choice. Sidra picked a good sized rock and loaded it into the simple weapon. With a deep breath she focused herself and pulled the rock back nice and tight ready to release when she got aim on her prey. Hunting with a slingshot was often times a burden but she enjoyed it. She'd first have to knock the animal out and more times than not she'd have to finish it off with her knife.

Once Sidra had a clear shot to the rabbit she took another breath and then released the rock. It flew straight to the rodent and knocked it in the head instantly tipping it over and putting into shock. The poor thing had no idea what had hit it. Sidra acted quickly unsheathing her dagger to go finish her kill by slitting it's throat and letting the blood drain onto the forest floor. it was now that she consumed it. The thin woman set herself against a tree and began to nibble on the tender and flavorful meat. Blood dripped from her jaw and onto her chest but she payed it no attention focusing on her kill. Soloman stood yards away and simply watched also keeping an eye out for those he didn't know.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
The scent of fresh blood drew him. Had someone been hunting? Thinking it would be nice to spend time with someone and relax Hadley stepped over, tail wagging. Entering the clearing he froze, spotting Sidra there. She was clearly relaxed, digging into a rabbit with blood dripping down her body. Frightening, really. She had managed to terrify him very thoroughly when they were in the city. The dominance, the tough act, her insistence. It had all shaken him up. Seeing her so relaxed in the sun was surprising, hard to wrap his head around.

Hadley stepped over to where she was, more insecure now. His tail and ears were low, submissive to the female. He looked her over, seeing if there was any reason why she might be a threat to his pack. Not seeing any he sank down slowly, silent in his approach. He sat there for a while, staring at the ground. He had come over to visit with someone. If they were pack now, he had to do something. No words came though, just resting there. He was as choked as before.
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

The rabbit went down fast satisfying her hunger for the meantime. She was eating the last bits of it when another scent aside from the blood filled her nostrils. Amethyst eyes peered up from under her brow to see Hadley standing before her. Surprisingly, he approached her with a bit of hesitation, even with her covered in the rabbit blood and an mirthless expression on her face. She couldn't say she was happy to see him but now that he was a pack mate, she had to trust him whether he was a man or not. Her ears pushed forward and her shoulders rolled back confident. Her eyes never leaved him as he walked over to her and slowly sat down next to her and looked to the forest floor as if it were going to give him comfort.

His reaction put a smile on her face. She quickly inhaled the last of the rabbit and licked her fingers trying to remove some of the blood. Her tongue popped in and out of her mouth to lick the blood from her muzzle though it would take a few minutes to remove it all. Sidra stared at Hadley wondering why he had even came over to her in the first place. Hello Hadley. It's uh...a pleasure to see you again? I forgot you were a Casa canine...lucky me. She let herself fall back against the tree, her eyes never looking away from the earthy toned canine. She raised a brow tempted to wave a hand in front of his face to see if he was even alive. You gonna look at me or stare at the ground all day? Its quite awkward. Whatcha doing out here anyways Hadley? I was sure you would turn and walk in the other direction if you ever saw me again. Her lips curled back in a snarl like grin. It was incredibly entertaining to her the way he was acting, like a frightened rabbit simply waiting for her to snap at him. The thought ran through her head, her snapping at him, he'd probably piss himself if she did that. Her smile widened as she waited for an answer from the nervous man.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
Always, that cocky dominant air surrounded her. Hadley's submissive air was completely swallowed up in it, almost blinking out of existence next to her. He was trying to be brave, trying to measure her as a threat or not, and accept what was happening. It was more difficult than he'd imagined it to be. She was probably just laughing at him now, amused by his cowardice. That's how she'd gotten him last time. He couldn't be a coward anymore though. Not with a mate and pups that were relying on him to take care of him. He had to face her.

Her gaze was burning into him as he sat there, fidgeting a little under the intensity. He'd wanted to come up with something to say, but the words had managed to dry up. What was he going to do now? Perhaps he should just leave again. Not say anything at all. Before he got a chance to move, her smooth voice was reaching out, chaining him in place. Like a mouse caught in the gaze of a snake, he stayed as he was, unable to do anything but listen to her speak.

He straightened up at her words, though he didn't manage to actually look at her. Hi. He should have said more, defended his presence in Casa. He knew he was the odd one out though. Most were warriors. Him, he was just a carver. Nobody special. His eyes flitted over to see hers for a moment before he grew a fascination with the tree that was behind her. You're pack now. Have to speak. Have to...get along? He was trying to explain his desire to not be terrified silly of her, and maybe be friends, but speaking was not his strong point.
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

It was overly amusing seeing him squabble by simply being in her presence. She was only sitting there and yet he seemed to be melting in front of her. Her tail picked up happily as she watched him. Still, his eyes remained planted to the floor in front of him almost as if he were trying to make her disappear. But, she was here, waiting for him to say something, anything really. It was awkward to sit here with him, she didn't even like the man. In her eyes he was weak, a pushover. The type of person she would eat for breakfast. He spoke one two letter word and then lifted his head to look at her, wide intimidating grin and all. She sighed when he looked past her and finally she broke her gaze on him continuing to lick at her fur to clean the blood away.

When he spoke more, he sounded like he had a learning deficit or something, like it was hard for him to get any words out at all. One of her ears swiveled back. Her brow raised as she looked down at her hands and then over to him. Speaking wasn't a problem for her but he was having difficulty with it and as for getting along...that was all up to him. Well, I suppose we do since we're supposed to be family and all. But...how am I supposed to talk to you if you won't even look at me? Hmmmmm? She laughed and leaned over to give him a slap on the back. Yeah! Let's be friends, buddy ol' pals. I think I could get used to you. I have to right? You're going to be seeing a lot of me from here on out. Bet you didn't think that would ever happen. That I would just disappear from your sights never to return? Ha! She stared at him again with huge satisfied grin spread across her lips. She was getting a crack out of this, messing around with him a bit. Though, now she would never do harm to him. This would be her home, a haven from the men she was still running from. Eventually she leaned back and stared up through the trees. So Hadley. What does your life consist of. I really know nothing about you. You were so quiet before. She remembered that they had something in common. It was probably the only thing that could make them friends...if either one of them were willing to talk about it.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Sidra was cleaning her fur when he finally got the courage to start talking. It was actually deflating really. He'd gathered all his courage to approach her and try and do something, only to have his efforts brushed off as nothing. She wasn't even looking at him! Ears flat on his head Hadley sighed, wishing that she hadn't joined the pack. Surely there was another group of people out there that she could bother. A group that had nothing to do with him, so he could keep his friends safe and as far from this terrifying lady as possible.

She had a point. He had to get over this. Actually look at her, instead of anywhere else. He looked briefly in her eyes, suddenly hit on the back. Eyes bulging he took in a deep breath of air. It was only the muscle mass that he bore that prevented him from having the wind knocked out of him. She was still trying to kill him! The fact that she was laughing over it didn't help, besides informing him that he was deeply wrong in the assumption. It was just easier to believe that she was an evil entity, than accept that she was here to stay.

He nodded his head, bearing a grimaced smile as he tried to get along. Was surprising. Who would have thought it would happen? Asked about his life Hadley glanced over in surprise. Hadn't thought she would bother asking. I work as a carver. If someone needs furniture, or repairs, I help with it. I fix things. I spend time with my mate.