[m] All you need is a spark
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Siemon min

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

This visit to Freetown had been so extremely much shorter than his previous ones. His heart had never been in the career that had been chosen for him, and he was often on the brink of depression—especially when he returned to this place where he was supposed belong. It didn’t feel like that any longer. It hadn’t felt like a true home for quite some time now. He wasn’t an emotional brute—he had made himself a murderer twice (though not in his own opinion), and did not shy away from blood and gore—but he did regret that he seemed to be drifting apart from his family. How could they know to rely on him if they didn’t know him?

Larkspur’s son had grown as large as the late father he had taken his coloration after, but he didn’t feel properly appreciated. It could easily make him resentful, and family had been the most important thing always. The D’Angelo didn’t want his priorities to change. His muscular form stalked the lengthy shadows with ease as he searched for the older woman of the identical shade as he. He might be estranged from his family, but Eris would always be his mother, and it would never feel wrong to search her out when he felt the need to unload the burden from his gray heart.

Table by kiki

<style>
.pandemic-moon {width:75%;max-width:700px;min-width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;word-spacing:1px;margin-top:3px;}
.pandemic-moon .ooc {font-size:11px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;line-height:14px;}
.pandemic-moon .quote {font-family: 'Corben', serif;float:right;font-size:25px;line-height:30px;padding:0px 5px 0px 5px;text-shadow:0px 0px 20px #000000;color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:900;}
.pandemic-moon p {text-indent:30px;padding:0px 5px 5px 5px;}
.pandemic-moon b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #000000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

(358) PP preapproved by Bri, I think. :| PM to edit if not my dearest konewife. c:

Eris is by Libri!

The dark-hued hybrid primarily lurked within her own home these days. Rarely did she venture out and into the larger packlands, and little did she care for her rank and prestige. What did she have anymore? None -- she had been ousted from her rightful place and given this secondary position, beneath her very daughter. It made the dark-hued woman seethe to think about it, though it was a low, boiling sort of seething. She could do nothing for it -- her lot was given and that was that. Sirius would do nothing to save her; he cared more for the tiger-woman who now sat where Eris should have sat.

The darkness was comforting for the woman -- she often sat outside of her home, then, in the area Molcaxitl used to occupy. At least then she could easily avoid the rest of the pack, slipping within the confines of her stones when she wished. She belonged in these shadows -- she was a creature made of shadow now. All gleam and glamor had been removed with her position as the pack's secondary.

The noises of an approach were caught by the dark-hued woman, who gathered herself up in preparation of scurrying back down her hole. She paused, however, when the scent came to her, and shortly thereafter, a dark figure loomed out of the shadow. Her heart stopped, for it was Larkspur there before her, standing tall and well-muscled as he'd been in life. Her indrawn breath was audible as she looked up toward his face, the shock faltering as her chartreuse eyes fell on eyes of ... gray?

The dark-hued woman had smelled Pandemic, but the sight of him had still fooled her into believing Larkspur's shade stood before her -- at least, until she'd seen his eyes. And even now, looking back over him, it was Larkspur. Pandemic, she murmured. You've come home to mama. She waved her arms and gathered him into them, leading them inside her home. He had to duck to pass beneath the stick that held her ram's skull and served as Sandalio's perch.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]
[html]

Is approved by Bri, yes <3

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

Time had changed this place – changed the woman he was now searching for. Once his nostrils would have waded in her scent, but the dark woman seemed to have withdrawn from the general area, and the male was forced to resort to seeking out her out in her home. Lazed emotion took flight within the D’Angelo’s mighty chest as he detected her immediate presence. Black pin points amidst platinum searched for the shadow within the shadows, and quickly found what they sought, for she had detected him just as swiftly.

For a moment, confusion flooded his consciousness – she froze, wide eyed and shaken. Pandemic didn’t consciously realize who he resembled there and then. But her voice knew his name, and the sharp edges of his still youthful face turned soft with an adoring smile at the sight of one of the most important beings in his world. He would always remain Eris’ child, and in a child’s eyes, mother is God.

He came to her at once as her equally ink arms reached for him. Once she had rocked him in her arms, but the boy had grown and had to bend his back slightly as his muzzle nuzzled against her neck. No profession would ever make it worthwhile to stay away from family. ”I’ve missed you,” the young man rumbled, holding her tight in his muscular arms for a moment before he was led into her home, ducking in under the stick. Ebony tail wagged behind him, expressing the immerse pleasure he experienced when he was met with open appreciation and affection. ”How have you been?” the man wondered; somewhat in the dark about the whole shift of power that had happened recently. He didn’t know any specifics, but he did wonder why Eris’ scent was absent in most of the area apart for her home and close proximity.

Table by kiki

<style>
.pandemic-moon {width:75%;max-width:700px;min-width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;word-spacing:1px;margin-top:3px;}
.pandemic-moon .ooc {font-size:11px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;line-height:14px;}
.pandemic-moon .quote {font-family: 'Corben', serif;float:right;font-size:25px;line-height:30px;padding:0px 5px 0px 5px;text-shadow:0px 0px 20px #000000;color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:900;}
.pandemic-moon b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #000000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

(385) 8D

Eris is by Alaine!

He wrapped her up in arms as large and strong as Larkspur's had once been. Of all her children, Pandemic resembled Larkspur the most. Harrow was her image, and Basilaris was the image of a pure D'Angelo. Salvia looked nothing like either of her parents -- in Eris's opinion, anyway -- and Artemisia took after Larkspur in build alone, though her coloring was distinctly timberwolfish.

The dark-furred hybrid wrapped her arm around the once-boy's shoulders as he nuzzled against her, making low and muttering noises of contentment under her breath. She squeaked a wordless response to him, too happy for words, and her tail wagged back and forth almost fervently. He was her only son, with Basilaris gone. She ushered Pandemic to sit on one of the stones arranged around her firepit and smiled broadly, the biggest smile she'd given since Larkspur's funeral. It doesn't matter, my dearest, the hybrid cooed. My darling son is here now -- I am okay.

The dark woman reached out and squeezed at the shadowy upper arm, making a faint noise of approval in her throat as she smiled up at him. So strong now! Look what your training has done for you, she said, patting his hardened muscle.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

--

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

He settled by the hearth fire with eyes never straying from his mother’s radiant face. After Larkspur had been taken from them, there had been few heartfelt smiles to share. But the world moved on, mercilessly, and though the son would never truly recover from the loss of his father, open wounds were closing and starting to heal. It was wonderful to see his mother smile again. The female didn’t answer the question to his satisfaction, but this was not noticed, for everything about her at that moment seemed to radiate happiness. For a mere moment, he could pretend everything was okay.

Blackened brows lifted as her fingers squeezed against his biceps and caused a gentle rumble to bloom within his throat. It had always been the black man’s wish to make his mother proud. It made him want to think this unhappy work was actually worth it for just a few moments. He wished for his family’s approval, and it was the only reason why he hadn’t thrown away hammer and steel long ago. Black lips smiled, coated with genuine affection for the woman that showered him with her love. He hated himself each time he had to go away. No more..

Pan grunted in a slightly belated response; acknowledging the simple fact that hard labour had made him the giant he had always hoped he would become. Still, he knew he would always be standing in the shadow of a dead man. Larkspur had been irreplaceable.

Table by kiki

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

bri brib ribribribribribribir BRIKONE MIN

Eris is by Alaine!

The dark-furred woman paused, hesitating as her hand overed over her son's arm. She looked him over, yellow-green eyes sweeping from the tips of his ears all the way down to his toes, slowly. She withdrew her hand and settled across from him, crossing one leg over the other. When Eris was well-seated and comfortable, the dusky-furred woman reached out to place a hand on Pandemic's knee.

My dear boy, she said. How have you been? Is everything alright? Pandemic had never been particularly rambunctious, even as a child. But despite his usual stoic demeanor, the dark-furred hybrid thought there was something deeper amiss with her silver-eyed son. She could not begin to guess what -- to her knowledge, Pandemic was perfectly happy with Salsola and the direction his life had taken. Of course, there was still Larkspur to grieve, as she well knew, but even the hurt of this was fading from Eris -- or perhaps it was just the excitement of having seen his ghost reflected in Pandemic's features.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC Summary: Pandy says "I don't wanna do dis no mo'" and such, yes? x:

If you still have a copy of your post (it was not saved by cache) let me know and we can repost. >< I might be misremembering what Pandyfuck said, too... bleh. I will edit dis if need be my dahlin'.

Eris is by Kiri, a gift from Sylvey!

Although Pandemic seemed happy enough to be within her presence, the dark-hued woman thought there was something amiss. He was her son -- how could she not know him in such a way? Yellow-green eyes studied his, then looked away from the liquid silver of his eyes and over the dark coal of his muscular shoulders. Her son's physical strength was apparent, and she thought there was no enemy he could not face. Then again, she had thought the same of her Larkspur, too. She would not allow any of the same to befall her dearest son.

His words fell upon her ears and they twitched, confused for a moment. You don't want to... she repeated, trailing off in confusion. What could he mean? A surge of fear came up within her, and she reached out to clutch at his hand with long-fingered, tiny ones of her own. Their coats were the same color. You aren't leaving your mother? Please don't, she murmured, hardly able to keep the pleading whine from her voice. I've lost so much. I cannot lose my Pandemic, Eris said, now scuttling forward to wrap her arms around his shoulders and squeeze him tight. Stay with me. I love you so.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

I fucking love how you replied to my nonexistant post ;_; Lost ALL muse when I finally replied to all my active threads and data loss devoured them all ;___;

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

Blackened ears pushed back against his slick mane. He almost stirred as her mother’s bold reaction. Her fingers interlaced with him, urgent and greedy, causing a flare of warmth within. It was not a pleasant thing to see her show such weakness—to show fear and need in such a way, but it was all okay. One did not have to carry the mask of composure around those close to you. Salsola considered all true members family, but no bound was as thick and strong as the one of the blood. What he adored was how she didn’t hide her attachment to him. He needed to be loved, and Eris gave him what he needed without him asking.

But her pleading words pained him as well. There was absolutely no way that the mother was going to lose her son, unless it was she that decided to disown him. She scuttled over and wrapped herself around him, and his strong arms wrapped themselves around her slender frame. It was not long ago she was the one that cradled him, but Larkspur’s son had outgrown her, and now it was she that was being held. And it was perfectly alright.

”And I love you,” his dark voice purred as he stroked her back. ”I want to stay here with my true family,” mumbled words mumbled, shameful and hopeful all at once. ”Won’t leave Salsola again. Would it make you happy?” Silver eyes were momentarily closed as he rubbed his muzzle against his mother’s soft hair.

Table by kiki

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

(--) I'll do the same with the Itachi thread if only you'll PM me a brief synopsis of what happened. >< I saw that one was replied to, but didn't read it as I had the previous pandypost.

Eris is by Savannah!

Maybe Pandemic could make her strong again? She had no pillar of support -- her Basiliaris and Harrow were gone, and her elder daughters were growing up and becoming independent. They did not need their mother in the same way as they once had -- but perhaps Pandemic had never stopped needing her. It did not feel this way, enveloped as she was in his embrace. There was tremendous strength in his limbs and power in the body she and Larkspur had given him. But perhaps a boy still needed his mother, always, no matter his physical strength? He was her only son; she had no other measuring stick by which to compare.

Her ears twitched with the deep rumble of his voice, and she could have danced in the pathways between their hunkering ruins for the joy it gave her. She felt a little bit of her own strength returning, then -- it was a strange feeling, as it had been gone so long as to make it almost a stranger. But she recognized it after a moment in the sudden sharpness and clarity of her perception. She did not know what to do as of yet, but perhaps it would come to her in time -- along with the rest of her strength. Yes, she said, half-hissing the word. There was greediness in her voice, the first inkling of a desire to protect and hoard Pandemic all for herself. He must love her or Salvia.

Stay with me, she repeated. Sirius can send one of his sons to Freetown, she murmured, even softer. She dared not speak treason too loudly, no matter how that spark of strength made her feel. I would have mine at my side.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

herpderp

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

His conscious quickly discarded of his mother’s treacherous words. She didn’t mean them, surely. It made him wonder though, when Sirius could send off other children to Freetown, could he bear sending one of his own to take on duties and professions that had been picked out for them? Such pondering was likely to aggravate if the dark Erischild allowed them to take root, so he quickly pushed them away and let a crooked smile linger on black lips.

While not as capable as his sister, there were many duties he could take up in Salsola. The darker side of him had immensely enjoyed crushing the life out of the woman that had been caught in the bear trap. Tak would have approved of such hideous dealings, and he remained Pandemic’s God. The black son of Larkpur no longer feared the moving shadows in the twilight. ”You are certain?” he asked, fishing for more confirmation of her love. She made him feel important, and it was wonderful to know that he mattered to someone.

He would have to deal with Sirius and Salvia, but the outcome couldn’t possibly be too grim? Pan was unable to consider his sister as anything but the strongest ally, despite her new position in leadership.

Table by kiki

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

(--) This table made awesome by Mel!

I love pandyavatar.

Yes, she said, and almost forcefully. Her fingers stroked at his arms and she snuggled against him. She was able to imagine they were underground and he was small and snuggled against her, but even with such wistful thoughts, she would not have traded his strong adulthood for that small, weak puppyhood again. Eris could not have cared for him now the way she had when Larkspur still lived -- perhaps it was a boon, then, that Basilaris had been given the sweetness of death. She could not have raised him to be as strong a child as Pandemic, and it was that strength she needed now to replenish her own.

I can't stand for you to be away like that, she said. You are mine and you belong here, in Salsola, not so far away. Though she herself had never seen Freetown, and some vague memory told her she had once wished to see it for herself, the dark-hued hybrid now rarely ventured outside the confines of her ruins. She had no desire to trek so far southward and leave Pandemic behind, nor did she wish for the inverse to occur. He still loved her and cared for her as strongly as he always had -- there was no treachery within him. She could not believe it -- though he'd shared her womb with Salvia, they were of different stock, she was certain. His sister took after Eris's own mother and all of those coyote relatives, while Pandemic was the truest of Larkspur's heirs.

<style>
#erisMel {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/apFCL.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:top center;
padding-top:209px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:500px;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisMel p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 15px;
}
#erisMel p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisMel p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#erisMel p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#erisMel .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:11px;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
line-height:14px;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisMel .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisMel b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#erisMel u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisMel b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisMel b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisMel b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

I do too! <3 Wink

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

This was a rare moment of twisted clarity for him, and he revelled in it. Things that had seemed wrong for some time had suddenly flipped and seemed only right, and would give him the strength it required to walk up the stony steps to the two sitting on the throne and speak his mind once and for all. He had never truly lacked the spine to do so on his own, but he had genuinely feared losing more than he’d be willing to. Pandemic had not been born to Salsola, but he might as well have been, for this pack and its members were all there was. Only the blood was more important. Simple and clear, and he felt only numbness for the rest of the world.

He smiled into his mother’s hair at her delicious words. He nodded, willing this to be true. It was here he belonged, and it was important to hear others confirm this as well. Hopefully others would be able to realize this as well. Strange how little it took to build up his confidence about the choice he was about to make.

”I won’t disappoint,” he promised her, as well as himself. There were possibilities here, and though he hadn’t enjoyed any moment of it, he would not deny that his year as a blacksmith’s apprentice had been wasted. As a child he had always wished to become a younger version of Larkspur, and everyone was able to see that his silent wish had been granted. It was just a shame that the old man was no longer with them. There would always be pain tied to the loss of his father, but the son knew that he was not alone. Dark clawed fingers combed through Eris’ rich hair, soothed and soothing.

Table by kiki

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

(--) That is not the one I meant. :| Also your next Pandy post is your 100th. c:

Eris and Pandemic are by me!

The dark woman tilted her head into the touch of his claws. She leaned her cheek against the swell of muscle in his upper arm, and her chartreuse eyes half-lidded. They were quick to open again, though, as Padnemic spoke, and she drew her head up again. Her expression was one of reproach, but the faint and playful smile on her coal muzzle lessened the severity of any admonishments contained in that look. Lovely child, when have you ever disappointed me? she murmured. All that was good in the union of herself and Larkspur had been distilled down to his coal-hued form. There were no blemishes in his coal-hued fur; his face was sharp and hard and entirely wolfish in build. There was not even a hint of Eris's mother's heritage in him.

All he had ever done was for love of his mother or his family . She could hardly fault him for distance when it had been his desire (so she thought) to go to Freetown and learn his trade -- and such an experience had been granted him with her endorsement, and Larkspur's, too. She had been so foolish as to send away her truest and most loyal ally and consent to his absence. With this realization, she grimaced. Her coal-hued head dipped forward, her forehead now leaning against his chest. She murmured into the soft fur there, fighting hard to keep all weaknesses from her voice. We never should have let you go, she said. I'm sorry.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

--

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

He saw her smile, though couldn’t help but allow a slight furrow dig into his forehead. The possibility of failure was troublesome to consider, and Pandemic was quick to worry. Too quick, he knew, but he couldn’t help but fear it. He had already drifted so far from the rest, and it was all he could do to keep the deceitful tide in check. He would never know his younger siblings as he knew Salvia. It didn’t just fall on the fact that she was his litter sibling, but he had never been there with the rest of his sisters while they grew up. More than one sibling had perished, but he hadn’t felt that much of a loss when he learned that their last breaths had been taken. There was the obligatory love for family members, but he hadn’t known them at all. The fact that he hadn’t mourned saddened him. It was too much.

Eris didn’t blame him for his neglect, and it did help. Black lips softened with a genuine smile, knowing not all was lost. He could make his amends, and one day perhaps everything could be good—could be as it should have been all along. His mother moved to rest her head against his broad chest. There was soft thunder deep within his throat, but only of muted contentment at this reunion of sorts. Eris and Pan had become distant as well, though it seemed not to have jeopardized her love for her son. He had underestimated her, and was glad to discover this misstep.

There was only so much sentimentality he could deal with. He could worry and fret, but he preferred matters to be simple and clear. ”Not your fault.” It had been for the greater good, and since he had failed at this expensive task, he would have to make up for both time and the expenses it had brought Salsola. There was much he had to do. The black beast bent slightly down and placed a wet kiss on top of the Eternity woman’s head. ”I love you, mother.” Always. She was the only parent that was left.

Table by kiki

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Eris is by Kiri, a gift from Sylvey!

There was a purr of great noise from within Pandemic's chest, and the dark-hued woman was again reminded of Larkspur and the way he'd held her. Such noises he'd made, too -- however rare they were. He had always been taciturn, reserved in his love. There was love, she was certain (though perhaps it was a post-mortem delusion in truth) -- but there had never been affection or devotion. In the rare case his more emotive side emerged, he had been one to show it in feral ways. A kill laid at her feet, a suggestive touch or protective hand over her, a rumbling growl rather than a murmured word.

There were few gestures such as the one Pandemic had given her, and his words of affection were even rarer than that. Eris conveniently dismissed her own part in Larkspur's lack of affection -- her own had not been so great, and she had certainly swung farther in the opposite direction from "affection" once or twice. The dark-furred hybrid drew back from his chest a moment later, propping her arm against the ground on his far side for leverage. She gazed at him intently, chartreuse eyes roving over his face. Even now, his features seemed to be Larkspur's. The only thing to give hint to the lie were his eyes. They were the pale silver of frost rather than the deep orange of fall leaves, but the features were all there. Even those were not her own -- but Eris still saw herself reflected in Pandemic, too, gentle and murky as that reflection was.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

--

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

There was much about his parents that he had never known or understood. As a child, all he had known was that they loved Pandemic and his siblings, and that had been enough to keep him from asking the wrong questions. Even as an adult, he rarely delved into topics and facts that should be outside his jurisdiction. Eris would always be his mother, and whatever choices she made, they were hers to make, and he had no right to nose into her affairs and judge. Larkspur and Eris had shared their amount of issues, but he had never cared to involve himself, as it was not his place. As long as they had understood that his love for them was solid through and through, it had all been good.

She was all that remained of his childhood memories now, and it made her presence slightly nostalgic to him. Salvia wasn’t the same, and there were times where he felt nervous around her, especially after she became Salsola’s sub-leader. He didn’t know if it was he or she that had changed, but it unsettled him. His litter sibling was supposed to be the closest thing there was, and he wasn’t sure if he felt that way about her anymore. There was much love, but it was uncertain. They still lived together, but he had to wonder if anything would ever go back to how it had been before he moved to Freetown part-time to pursuit someone else’s dream. He wished he had never left in the first place. He was a simple creature that disliked complications.

The black woman shifted in his arms, audibly unresponsive to his voiced affection. He was certain of her heart, so it did not trouble him. If anything, he liked the way she looked at him. The line on his lips was smiling back at her sombre gaze, and his snout moved to give her an inelegant nudge, almost playfully.

Table by kiki

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

307 get your creep on~ p.s. -- strikethrough words are not incl. in word count

Eris is by Alaine!

His simplicity was his beauty to Eris. The same thing had turned feral within Salvia, but in Pandemic it was as it had been in his father: reserved with calm, almost regal. Eris remembered her dead love as far more magnificent than he had been in life, of course -- shining sable fur, muscles exceeding Pandemic's own, half a foot taller than he'd been in life, eyes as orange as bright as fire. She had not known him in youth and imagined Pandemic was his spitting image.

The onyx-hued wolf's smile, too, was not as Larkspur's had been. There was a lovely softness in it, perhaps a softness reserved only for her. His small nudge evoked her own gesture of affection, which was to SUCK HIS DIIIIICK bare her own teeth in a smile, off-white still sharp and stark against her dark coat. With a little shift and lean forward, the hybrid rested her muzzle almost against his fur, just below his ear. I love you, dearest, she murmured. So very much.

There, against his neck, he was Larkspur. His wrongly-colored eyes out of her vision, the only indications otherwise were his scent and the too-large muscles. This latter was easily ignored; the former perhaps fueled her illusion (or delusion), for her son and dead mate smelled distinctly alike for their shared blood. The impulse and thought came to her at once, and unthinkingly, the dark-hued woman obeyed, rubbing her muzzle against the side of his neck.

Do you know how lovely you are, my... Pandemic? she murmured, the illusion shattered only as she ran a hand along his upper leg and more distinctly felt their thickness of muscle. She closed her eyes, and decided she did not care. Her tongue found the hard curve of his neck and her hand wandered.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Mommah, whats going on D:

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

Ebony audits swivelled along his glossy mane as the grown man’s mother’s muzzle gently pressed against the ticklish area beneath. Only Eris could treat him in such a manner without terrible payback of a kind that would in all ways be negative. She was allowed, for he was her little boy. As the only surviving male of all her children, he didn’t feel alone at all. He felt special, like a blackened snowflake amongst the white. He was her only boy and he was special. No black was as pure as his, and he was as much her son as he was Larkspur’s. Few of his siblings could brag of this, besides him. He was her dearest.

Touch was not an unnatural thing amongst family, and it all seemed innocent until it suddenly wasn’t anymore. Pandemic, young and strangely enough completely inexperienced -- despite the courtesan presence in certain sectors of Freetown – didn’t recognize the change that now steered his mother’s movements. Liquid silver were two mere slits as her tongue tickled the sensitive flesh found by his neck. It felt lovely and different, though all he thought was that he had not realized that his pristine coat was stained at that spot.

But her fingers crept in illogical directions, and caused the steady rhythm in his chest to climb. He recognized something, but not for what it was. Black pupils shrank considerably as his eyes fully opened. He supposed he wasn’t entirely aware of how lovely he was. It didn’t make sense. Though... nothing was wrong – there was no physical discomfort or pain, but suddenly he felt very uncertain. Large hands that had brushed along the woman’s elegant back had now slowed down considerably, though not fully.

Table by kiki

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

--

Eris is by Poppz!

She could hear his heart beating -- it seemed a thunderous thing to her in the otherwise still quiet of her ruins. She might have thrown furtive glances toward the entryway of her home had she more caution left in her, but all of that had drained away. There was instead a fire burning in her, hot and more insistent than she'd ever known. Well -- perhaps. She could not quite compare, but she thought this comparable to -- if not exceeding -- the burning want she'd known for Haku and his seed, his children. There was that delicious edge of the inappropriate here, too -- through her delusion, Eris was aware of it, as aware as she was of herself when she wore Discordia's mask. It was an easy deception, however, and her hand squeezed gently.

His quiet was not taken as a sign for her to stop -- though it certainly might have, and should have. His innocence, too, was lovely to behold -- he was hers, unsullied and midnight-dark as he'd been the day he came into the world. None other had him, of this she was absolutely certain. There was too much confusion in his pretty silver eyes for it to be otherwise. She drew her body against his even as she stopped her licking and withdrew her head from his neck. The coal-hued woman arched her back into him and brushed her breasts against him. Her free hand reached for his, lifting it and placing it over one fleshy globe. Though her flesh was ample, it was dwarfed in the largeness of his hand. Don't you love your mother, dearest? she whispered.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

--

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

His morals and views were slightly twisted because of his environment, this was true, yet no part of him seemed to have anticipated the sudden change of scene – of mood. All he could think was that Salvia would have known what to do, but that too was probably wrong, and the same scene was not likely to evolve between his litter sibling and their mother. There was a turning void inside his head, greedily devouring every attempt to form a coherent thought as to how to deal. The result was the immovable, black doll before his mother. But his obvious shellshock didn’t slow her steady, indecent approach. Her hand crawled to a place it had no business crawling, like five hungering larvae blindly scuttling towards forbidden fruit.

Had he known other women and the act itself, he would have known the right thing to do. Alas, he was blue eyed in the truest sense, and could only gawk under his blanket of bodily paralysis. Her hand squeezed his male organ, and it felt terribly wrong. It seemed to rouse him in more than one ways. Hormones and physical mechanics knew how to respond to such suggestive stimuli, and he was powerless to stop it. But he was no longer stunned by the change of course, and leaned backwards in the opposite direction of her coiling body. She pressed his hand against one of her womanly curves, whispering her perplexing question. Had she not heard the sweet words he had spoken mere moments ago? He was her only son and he treasured her more than everything.

I do… his drastically weakened voice managed to push out, confusion dancing vividly with every tone. Black ears lay flat against the top of his neck, and his shrunken pupils were growing again, now along with his virgin organ, though the former seemed to display characteristics of uncertain horror. Any male on his age should have known better, but he was a child trapped in a grown man’s body.

Table by kiki

<style>
</style>[/html]