My favorite wock
[html]

When Sura lived at home before, her mother had made her promise to stick close, as if there were an invisible, intangible leash with a circumference of a number of meters according to the woman's current patience. On days when she was feeling excellent, she could go as far as she liked, as long as her howl was audible to anyone at home. On normal days, it was no farther than her mother's eyesight. On days when her mother was stressed, it was no further than a few steps. These stipulations were all well and good for any child's safety, but obviously, Sura hated them. When she had arrived to live with Hael, she had yearned for freedom, but had not received it. After her first outing, Hael made her promise to always remain inside of the pack's territory, and that she could not leave without an adult guardian.

Today, she found herself at the edges of the territory, having combed thoroughly through several sections already and identified the best places for rocks. She had already found one that she liked, mostly round and oblong, it was the size of a tennis ball, and fit perfectly in her mouth without straining her jaw too wide to tire it.

"Wocks wocks wocks war wy waworite wiend wecaus wey wont wever wompwain wor woss we wound we war wood wand ward wand wun wo warry wound win wy wouf..." (translation), she babbled along to a nondescript hum with no rythm or beat or obvious pattern, but carried to tone of one singing by the seat of their pants, as if improvising to a random string of numbers between one and one million. It was quite unfortunate that her song was that awful, and the birds and beasts of the area agreed by scattering off as far as their ears required to block out the tune.

Sura hadn't noticed that she had passed the pack borders and had now wandered onto neutral territory. She squinted her eyes as she bent over, rock-in-mouth, carefully examining each and every rock beneath her, as she had stumbled onto a rather peculiar bed of rocks. Perhaps at one time there was a small pond or creek here, but all traces were removed, leaving only sparse vegetation and many smoother pebbles and stones.

"

REFERENCES

[/html]
[html]ooc; lol awww so cute.

"Wocks wocks wocks war wy waworite wiend wecaus wey wont wever wompwain wor woss we wound we war wood wand ward wand wun wo warry wound win wy wouf..."

Alessandra perked up, her ears rising to full attention at the strange little voice that floated through the foliage. Carefully she rose up, brushing off the leaves and dry grass that stuck to her pelt before creeping through the underbrush. Branches caught her black fur and she cursed quietly, making a hole in the brush by peeling apart a few branches. Playing on what seemed to be a dry riverbed was a border collie puppy, with peculiar colored eyes. Less brushed her long white hair back and looked back at Maximilian and Valhalla, and motioned for them to stay there. Max was so big and the puppy was so small, it would do no good for him to scare her off.

Alessandra pushed her midnight colored body through the trees and stepped out onto the rocky bed of the not-river. Icy blue eyes stared at the hybrid form of the collie, and she smiled at the youngster. Why was she alone? Didn't she know it was dangerous to be alone? Lessa cleared her throat and stepped forward, hands held behind her back as she waited for the puppy to notice her. Today she did not wear her skull, and her bleached skeleton markings were evident on her face and her slender hands. "Why are you all alone, dear? It is dangerous out here you know.. " She asked gently, her tail swaying behind her in an amused manner.

[/html]
OOC Who's Valhalla?

[html]

As she continued singing, her highly-furred ears picked up some odd noises, but none the less, she continued carefully examining each rock, taking the time to turn them over, as if each time she did so gave a greater probability of discovering gold or a tasty morsel to eat. But when there was a voice, at last she turned. Her initial reaction was blank, but slowly, she cocked her head, in much the manner and pace of a possessed rag doll.

"Wou wots wites wuties won wour wace." (translation), she noted aloud, in a matter-of-fact turn, and then went back to her rock observing for a moment. But when the woman seemed to show no intention of leaving, Sura realized that the woman had spoken. "Wat I woin's wones? Wont wetting wite wooties won wy wace.", she replied, her mouth still muffled with a large mouth. Still nothing seemed to happen, so Sura gently deposited her rock at her feet, and made a wiping motion with her paw to her face. This time intently looking at the woman, she repeated the action, licking her paw, and making exaggerated grooming motions towards her face.

"You got breasteses.", she pointed towards the optime woman's chest. "Dey stickfins outs.", she made the motion again.

"Wat YOU doin all awones? You actin funnies wike you twin to bes scaries or sumfins. You not scares me, only manly men parts scares me cauz dey wobbles eberywheres. I don'ts wikes dat parts, I not even eats it as foods. Dis one time, mummy twied to makes me eats dem and I says 'Ew! No ways! I not eats dem! I nots wants storks to bwing me babies! I too youngs, I wants hab time for my pet wocks!' "

"Dis is Norbert, he is big wock, but he is a baby. I habs keeps him in my mouf all da time or he gets colds and not hatches. Oh, Norbert says when he hatches, he will fwy away. I don'ts cares much, if it wat he want to do, he shoulds does it. "

When Sura ceased talking, she said no more, her teeth firmly clamped, and an expressionless gaze firmly affixed on the woman. One blink, two blinks, Sura's gaze remained a stare.

"

REFERENCES

[/html]
[html]

Alessandra watched the young puppy carefully, her facial expression remaining amused. Only a pup would say such things and after the small collie hybrid finished Lessa laughed, finding this small little thing hilarious. " I can assure you that I do not have feces on my face small one. I bleached my fur and then put white chalk on top of it so that it remains white. " She replied, then paused to allow the other to continue. What she said next confused and troubled the skeleton-esque woman, and her face twisted up in response. I hope she isn't serious... Any mother who did such a thing surely couldn't be a good mother at all, and perhaps that was why the young puppy was alone. However, Less could small the tell-tale scent of pack on her, so maybe she simply strayed too far from the protection of the borders.

" I like your rock. I'm sure under your care he will flourish. However, I am not alone. My... friend is back there, with my horse. Maximilian and Valhalla. My name, is Alessandra. What is yours? " She asked, pausing in reference to Max. He had been her slave for so long she was still having trouble referring to him other wise, but in her heart she knew he was never really her slave. More like a cherished companion. Lessa sighed and approached the other a little closer, but kept her distance. Maybe she could relate better if she was on the same level. The midnight colored woman closed her eyes and steadied her breathing before shifting, the process taking less then a minute. As soon as she was on all fours and in her lupus form she shook out her fur and cleared her throat, opening her mystic blue eyes to gaze at the lavender-colored hues of the smaller female.

" Do you belong to a pack, little one? She asked, her tone kind. Max and Less were alone save for her warhorse, Valhalla. Maybe her pack would be a suitable home for the trio.

[/html]
[html]

"Why you does dat? Walk goes on da gwound, not in da face or on ur paws or up ur nose or up ur butt...", she began to recant something with a repetitive tone, as if perhaps a fragment of a lecture from her mother after a particular misadventure with the object.

There was silence as Allessandra remarked on her rock and introduced her companions. The silence continued afterwards, as well, as if Sura was contemplating something. "My wock is shy.", she replied at last, and suddenly began bashing it onto the ground, until it went a ways further into the dirt than the rest. The movements resembled violent stabbing. Sura covered it up with sand. "Dere it hides now but it wemoves my pwotective magics.", she elaborated, and began to use her paw to draw a circle around her. the end result resembled more of a squiggle than any shape. "I makes my magics again it pwotects me."

"Oh you have two howses? My momma saws awot abouts howses. She say... she say dat howses only widdens by no-goods fouw-beast pwostitutes n' swave twaders who shoulds gowes to wells cauz dey stupids n no goods and awful souls dat neber shoulds sees wites of day! I not know why she no wikes howses or wants to be fwiends wif dem but my momma is my momma. Dis one times I uses one of dose words she say n she gots mads and punishes me and says dat a Bad Wowd."

"Yes, a pack habs me. It is nice and goods packs and we have gawdens wif fwowers were we gwows souls n makes ebeyone heals n' happy. Dey are vewy nice n' no one bugs me or tweats me wike baby. We wives in big howses n some howses wound too and some eben has pets! Dis one time I saw one pets a cat! But I wanted chases it so I wuns n hides. Hab you seen our gardens? Is vewy big, we gwows wuffs, n da fwowers heaws dose souls n wuffs.

"Oh wook, you are wike me nows, I dinks ebeywones pwettiers dat way. But yer woobies wents away.", she remarked on Alessandra's canid form.

[/html]