m- i was out in exile, perfecting my style
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
he's in a field~

Amaury was never usually delicate in his ways. There were only a handful of scenarios in which he'd be even the slightest bit careful. One of these things was when rolling cigarettes or joints. At first, all attempts would send the weed or tobacco flying off of the paper, but now he was fairly proficient at it, he could whip up a stick in seconds. But that didn't mean he wasn't delicate in his methods. Early mornings were a challenge, and so were middays with an overhanging hangover, like today. Luuk was struck down hard by today's hangover in particular and still slept, almost coma like, in his makeshift camp nest to the fire pit. His younger, pied brother had doused the fire after breakfast, because god knows he'd burn himself in this state. Amaury left a pile of freshly rolled joints beside him and left. Because he didn't have time to babysit his hungover brother.

The military fort was pretty cool as far as camps went. Plenty of room to exercise and explore. But it needed furniture. They'd already moved all their shit from the wooden shack down south, but they'd never had any real furniture in either dens. And Amaury made a plan in his head to find some things when he had time. And his muscled brother. For now he was content to laze around in a field for the day, smoking the large stash of joints he had.

<style type="text/css">
.mxam b {font-weight:bold; color:#fa015d;}
.mxwa p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mxam {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... gwap-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

-

The mare was not left back at the stables, choosing not to keep her safe in the Thistle Kingdom's borders. She did not want to risk losing her mare to some opportunistic bastard in the wilds, but did not like the prospect of having to walk all the way back home with stuff on her back without a horse's easy gait back. Something in her gut told her to keep the mare at home, but she had not explored this part of the world, even as she had trekked through it on the way to this cold, almost lifeless place. There was a hefty bag slung over her shoulders as she carried nothing but cloth and a meal on her back, hoping to find something in the military fort for the rest of the Kingdom to use. Ducky easily trotted her way there, to the fort she had noticed.

Before she came to it though, she smelled an unfamiliar scent on the wind. Ducky froze, sniffling at the air with a nervous uncertainty. Isabella dismounted carefully, tying the mare to the edge of the field as she eyed the body laying on the ground. The scent was tainted by something else, earthy and strange. Ducky fidgeted, pawing at the ground as she shook her head at the scent. With a pat, the woman moved away from her horse, carefully approaching the man with her hands carefully put to her side, where the daggers her once lover had hung. "Hello?" she said tentatively, one bi-colored eye watching the stranger on the ground.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
adding an m tag to this because of weed *totally forgot~*

Amaury often wondered what life was like back home now he was gone. Had Ibrahim wooed a girl yet? Or had his parents replaced himself and Luuk yet? He would have hardly been insulted if they had, because after all, he wasn't there was he? So obviously his mother and father would want someone new to fuss over. After all Ibra wasn't really one for being doted on as Luuk and Amaury were. And he didn't have the 'complexes' the brother's had either. They were old enough to look out for themselves now. But maturity was another thing. Luckily, they hadn't got themselves killed just yet. There was plenty of time for that. And it wasn't as if they ever went looking for trouble per se. It never seemed to fall upon them either. Which was fortunate.

The smell and sounds of a horse appeared suddenly. And for a while Amaury just though it was his own mind reminding him that he needed a horse. But as a woman's voice sounded off he sat up abruptly. 'Uh. Heita!' he said, blue eyes looking up and his fingers scrambling towards the joints. He offered one out, not about to let them go desolate.

<style type="text/css">
.mx2am b {font-weight:bold; color:#01b8fe;}
.mx2am p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mx2am {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... oggwap.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

-

The man jerked and she instantly closed her fingers over her daggers and pulled one out in a panic. Her hackles rose, the hair on the nape of her neck rising as adrenaline began to flood her system in case he proved to be hostile. But, it seemed he was altered, the way his eyes seemed red and his body reeked of a drug she was not familiar with. He rose and jutted out something in his hand and she could smell that familiar unfamiliar smell coming from his hand. The dagger returned to its sheath and she eyed the oddly colored hybrid carefully as she stepped forward. She did not understand the word but she figured it meant something like hello. Or it was the name of the thing in his hand.

She stood a foot away from the man and his offering. Delicate white fingers reached out and took the joint, even though her eyes were carefully planted on him and not the thing he offered. She slowly took it from his hand and glanced at it, a white roll with something brown and earthy sticking out of the ends. "What is this?" she asked, curiosity bubbling in her gut as she looked from the roll to the hybrid sitting in the field. He did not seem a threat, but she was wary outside of home. "Who are you?" she asked, keeping her voice level as her spare hand fell to her side.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
feel free to have isa slap him

Amaury looked up towards the woman, as he was still on the floor. He'd never really been taught courtesy back home, the hookers in the streets didn't mind staring, but would only usually heckle you to say, 'If you want a better look, pay!' But as a boy on the cusp of his yearly anniversary he'd not had enough things to use as payment, nor would his offer ever had been accepted anyway. Blue eyes lingered for a while on the beautiful woman, before sailing up to her eyes to converse with her. 'It's, uh. Dagga. Weed. Dope. Ya smoke it...' he explained still somewhat startled and almost scared of the woman. 'My. My name is Amaury. Amaury de Jong. I... I was just restin' an' all'. His words came out quickly, rushed and accented with the colours of Africa.

Blue eyes regarded the dagger the woman held. 'Dun't go steekin' me wiff dat' he said. While he meant to say it with a warning tinge to the tone, but it came out as a harmless, slightly scared, sounding comment. 'I live nearby, with... With my brother...' He added quietly.

<style type="text/css">
.mx2am b {font-weight:bold; color:#01b8fe;}
.mx2am p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mx2am {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... oggwap.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]