put a little love into my lonely soul.
[html]

The two females watched each other nervously, tails twitching and muscles bunched apprehensively. Ksenija was the more stressed out of the pair, she rolled her shoulders in attempt to relax herself but too no avail. Medusa smiled at her protector and placed a slender hand on her shoulder, earning a half-smile from her friend. Ksenija decided that soon she would tell Medusa how she felt, surely by now the blonde coated female knew. " We should go.. " The russian said to her beloved, moving her hand so that it was entwined in Medusa's fingers. The two walked through the thick forest that bordered sections of Anathema carefully, ears kept perked and eyes trained on what was coming ahead. The snakes that her love always carried with her were slumbering on the caspian sea wolf lazily, one wrapped around her thin arm and the other buried in her shock of blonde hair that tumbled wildly down her back. In Russia Ksen's hair was shorn neatly to her shoulders, but since being in 'Souls it had grown longer and hung to the mid section of her back, a bright silver color.

The storm colored female paused and inhaled, the scent of many different canids in one place reaching her nose. She pulled Medusa close and gave her a hug, and then moved away a little while still holding her hand. " I think it is time. " She said to her friend, Medusa nodding in agreement. The woman pointed her maw to the sunny sky and howled, the tone of it every bit of wolfish as she was. It called for leadership and acceptance, and hopefully they would find both here.

[/html]
[html]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 395 :: Oh HAI THAR!

Owning multiple weapons had it's down sides as well as it ups, for one they took up a vast amount of space, were a safety hazard towards pups and required a near stupid amount of maintenance and cleaning to keep them in working condition; the good side... he had a variety of objects to kill others with. Truthfully though he had never been one to intentionally seek out trouble, nor actively aim towards indulging in the irrationality he found in blood-lust. These days he did little more then live a domesticated life, caring for his family and pack and staying within the safety of his and the white queens borders. Running grey hands along the smooth, cold metal of one of his short swords he placed it down carefully of to the right where all the other cleaned weapons lay, blue eyes dragging reluctantly back to the right and all motivation drained when he saw the remaining ones that needed cleaning. A warrior who hates weapon maintenance is one who wields a rusty sword, a fact he couldn't deny but did little to aid him in working up the motivation to do the time-consuming and mind-numbing task.

Sighing he listened fixated as the sound seemed to echo through the empty chambers and he couldn't help but wonder as to where Alex was when he actually wanted company for once. Wrinkling up his muzzle he grunted, turning sharply on heavy paws and stepping away from the table with the intent to do... something. Exiting his chambers he began to idly waste time walking through the tunnels with little purpose, pausing only when a howl called out summoning one of authority from within, although not the intended distraction he had in mine the Angelo waved Beyaz to follow, the white crow making quick work onto his masters shoulder.

Crow and wolf emerged above ground, making a direct line towards the direction of the caller; from his distance he may or may not be the first to arrive, but eventually he'd get there. When he did he sighted two women, neither leaving too much of an impression of him from an initial glance, although further inquiry would tell more then what he could only see. “You called” it was a statement rather then a question, “I'm Alaki, the Angelo of these lands. What can I do for you?”

You can scream and you can shout

Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
Medusa was nervous, though not overly so. She knew that whether or not she and Ksenija would find. New home depended on their behavior. She forced the Narrator away from her to be calm and collected, able to be as obedient as needed for these wolves to accept them. While the golden female didn't care if they accepted her, really, she wanted Ksenija safe and happy. The Russian woman meant something to the Serb, though she couldn't quite put her finger on it.
She knew though, that Ksenija felt the same or more for her. She held Medusa and often hugged her. The two slept together, curled up into a ball of fur and warmth. Medusa smiled at her taller friend as they held hands and approached the border. As the Russian raised her maw and howled, Medusa stayed silent. She couldn't really howl, per se, the sound being rather strangled and like that of a cat being killed, almost. It was not something she liked that much.
She bobbed her head slightly while waiting for the leader. Armani and Eszter curled indolently about her body, Eszter along her arm and Armani tangled in the wild knot she called her hair. That close to her neck was warm, her body heat becoming his. Shaking her arms, legs, and tail briefly, Medusa grinned. She was ready for a leader to come, which was handy because at that second he approached them in a ugh toy gruff manner.
"We are of want to live in your pack, good sir," Medus said in utmost politeness. She'd rather not anger the leader of the pack she wanted to join with a woman she had very strong feelings for.
[html]

Medusa spoke up first, and Ksenijas chest welled up in happiness. She was so glad that the two had agreed to join a pack together, and equally happy that Medusa had stayed with her following the crumble of the pirate pack. Not a hair or hide had been since of their almost packmates, which Ksen was fine with. Her world revolved around the blonde coated female beside her, and she was ecstatic that they were doing this. Her gaze cooled after she had looked over the male, sensing they were being regarded quite gruffly. He was storm-colored, just as she. " Alaki. " The russian woman tested the strange name on her tounge, her accent thickly rolling the words. Both women were foriengers, could the male understand? Surely that was not a name that was given in this country. " Mine name is Ksenija Russo, and her be mine friend, Medusa Kathari. We are seeking entrance to Anathema. " She said carefully, hopeful that she was pronouncing her words correctly.

When it was just her and Medusa, it was easier to talk. Their english was horrible when speaking to eachother, because they understood what the other was saying quite well. However, when around others she really was trying to use the correct forms of the language and it was getting easier and easier to do so. " I am sailer of the boats, I fish, hunt, and build. " She offered, not certain of the word to describe wood working. Though she could defend herself and Medusa if it came down to it, her fighting skills were not honed enough to be described as a skill and so she left that out. The women look encouragingly to Medusa, knowing there were some interesting things she could offer the pack.

" I know little of Anathema, was hard finding information. Could tell me more, friend? " Ksenija said, straining to make her words clear through her thick rolling accent. It was almost tiring speaking, and her stomach knotted up with apprehension. How would they be recieved in this place? If they even were accepted.

[/html]
[html]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 311 :: ^^

The language his spoke seemed almost foreign from these women, although he knew it was their accents wrapping around the words and that they were speaking to him in English, the storm coloured Angelo found himself paying a fraction more attention then he typical would to the joiners seeking entrance so that he could understand them clearly. The grey toned women was quick to launch into a description of her skills after her paler companion explained their purpose; seeking a home within his and the white queens pack as many have done before them and many would likely do after them.

Running over the woman’s skills he turned his attention to the other that had been introduced as Medusa. “And what skills could you offer my pack?” he asked, judging that Ksenija's were more then sound he was curious to see what her friend had to offer. “As for about my pack there is little to say. We have fluid membership, many come and go; we have multiple rank tiers and there will no doubt be one that you will find works for you. Majority of the pack live down in the cave, pretty safe and secure down 'em if you don't mind all the darkness and small spaces.” pausing he considered what other information he could provide them with. “To join you'd be required to go through a blood sharing ritual, small cut on mine and each of your paws so that you will be joined to the pack, as family, through the blood of one of the leaders.” it wasn't a big deal and Anathema was surely not for the squeamish to see refuge in and so if they couldn't make it through the ritual then it would likely be best for them to look elsewhere. “You got any specific questions ask and I shall answer best I can”

You can scream and you can shout

Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Medusa stood quietly, her hands behind her back, staring straight ahead as Ksenija told the leader -- Alaki -- of her skills and abilities. Ksenija then questioned the man of his pack, wanting to know more as they did little. He questioned the golden woman's own abilities, then moved on to the information about his pack. The woman used it as an opportunity to think of her talents, from this new land and from home as well.

She was very good at many things back home, known throughout the families' traveling lands as a gifted crafter and storyteller. Then her training at the church counted as a talent, didn't it? She decided that she would say it anyway. If it would help her gain a home, then why not tell the man of her abilities?

"I am much skilled in the telling of the stories. I am also maker of craft. Jewelry and pretty glass, these are things I do well." She hesitated briefly, then added, "I am also train for art of sacrifice. If this is to count as skill. I also did this," she finished, showing him her left leg and the expansive scarification there. She did not care if he knew what it was. To him it would be a tattoo, not a mark.

She remembered the questions she had asked the man before -- Alexander Collins -- and decided the leader would be a better person to ask. "Is pack can maybe build big ovens, ovens can burn hot like sun? Ovens can melt metal and glass?" As a glassblower, she would need the ovens. That was really the only way to craft for her. Medusa thought of her old home in her families lands and sighed quietly, remembering the huge ovens she'd had there.

[/html]