up above the clouds with you
[html]
26.07.12 . 3pm . saulin residence . optime form
I think we said we'd set this for the 27th... or was it the 26th? meh, i can change it either way!

The ear to ear grin that had alighted his face almost a week before had not faded in wattage. His happiness was never far from the surface, even if things had been changing so much in his life. Always one to revel in the comfort of things being the same, Saul was finding that he was relishing the changes that was turning his life on its head. After five long months of dancing around each other, unsure of their feelings and battling with the moral dilemma their relationship presented them with, he and Lilin had finally become mates. As if this were the catalyst, it had been just a few days later that Temeraire had shifted and Saul had had to give his son the birds and the bees talk. Teme had returned from his walk and had declared that he was moving out. Saul had been surprised, but not really upset. Temeraire was an independent child.

He'd thought he'd be lonely now that Temeraire was gone, but it hadn't really panned out like that. If he didn't go over to Lilin's house, she was over his and the two of them spent as much time as they could together. It had been yesterday morning, waking up early with Lilin curled around him in his bed, that the question had slipped from his lips. "Move in with me?" He'd asked, green eyes still bleary with sleep. To his immense surprise, Lilin had agreed to it. The previous day had been spent sorting through both of their houses, Saul to make room for the things Lilin wanted to bring over, Lilin packing up whatever she wanted to bring. The pair had fallen into their heap of furs last night, giggling and playing at the prospect of a new life together.

Ducking through the door of his house today, Saul held a bundle of material in his arms. They were almost there, just the last few items to be carted over to his house from hers. Casting a glance back, Saul had lost sight of his mate and searched the clearing outside his house for any signs before moving towards their bedroom, placing the silks on the bed. "Lili, where are you?" He called, a mischievous grin alighting his lips before he turned and began stalking forward, trying to locate his mate.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
390+

[/html]
[html] <style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0efec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freetable4ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 28px 10px 27px;margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {width:425px;border:1px solid #566878;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... table4.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:278px;background-color:#24465f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#c1ccc6;}
</style>

wc 330. tired lili is tired.

They had gotten an early start that morning; the near-entirety of her house was empty. She was thankful for the help she'd obtained from Ezra the day before. Lifting the heavy pelts had proved to be a bigger challenge than she'd expected it to be but with her friend's help, they had finished the task at hand before Saul's return to Jordheim. Reconnecting with the husky had felt good- she'd realized somewhere mid-conversation that despite being in the same pack, she'd lost sight of her friend for some time. Having such a big family had its disadvantages, such as not being able to spend as much time with each individual. Feelings of nostalgia had emerged from their conversation and although it had not been Ezra's intention to dampen the mood, Lilin couldn't help but reminisce and lose herself in memories of Hilsburn.

The Virding had done her best to hide it from Saul; he radiated with buoyancy and she had no intention of ruining that. While she normally could have easily kept up with the man, it felt as though he often had time to do two or three trips before she could even do one. Lilin didn't know if his cheerfulness had anything to do with an increase in momentum, or if fatigue had returned so soon to wear her body down. She'd taken a moment to sit on the wooden floor and recollect her energy when her beau called out to her; her receivers swiveling instinctively at the sound of her name. Immediately, a sharp bark accompanied one of her exhales. ''Here,'' she replied from where she sat, pairing her response with a mocking wiggle of her fingers in a waving hand gesture. ''I think you need to get your nose checked.'' Lilin couldn't suppress the teasing comment- temptation was far too strong. She knew he hadn't put any effort into tracking her down, but a male's bruised ego always proved to be a little entertaining.

[/html]
[html]
-cuddles lilibug-
I changed the date to the 26th, because it fits better with sauls timeline, and ez's thread is for the 25th, so it won't mess things up! sorry about that sweety.

It was blaringly obvious just how happy the young Stormbringer male was. It was perhaps deeper in meaning than simply finding his mate. For as long as he could remember, there had been little consistency in his life. Of course, there had been Dahlia de Mai, which had certainly been a consistent place to live. But Bris had been slipping into the recesses of her own mind, Conor had been on a likewise spiralling path and his siblings had never been in one place together for long. Ichika had perhaps been a little better- Saul had been older and he'd had Wretch, Siku, Eclipse, Range, Melee, Gideon, Nayru. The list was large, but it had dwindled down to him on his own, chasing after broken dreams. He'd returned to Ichika with a son, which had perhaps been the most monumental experience of his life. He didn't know whether it compared to this, but for the first time in a long time, Saul felt as though he could truly put his faith in Lilin- she wouldn't leave him.

Her half bark was met with the lowering of his ears. She sounded so tired, even though he couldn't see her. Still, she'd made it to the house and appeared to be in it at least. With a bounding leap towards the door, Saul made his way into the open living space to spot Lilin on the floor, her fingers wriggling in a mocking wave gesture. He chuckled softly, before her tease was heard and he gave a playful gasp. "I will have you know, Miss Soulstorm, that my nose is in perfect working order" He retorted, mock indignation colouring his tones before he stalked forward and crouched down in front of her.

"You feelin' alright baby?" He murmured, reached over to push her hair away from her face, subtly pressing his palm against her forehead to see if she had a temperature. Green eyes were concerned- moving had really taken it out of her despite the help Saul had given and the assistance Ezra had provided. Despite his worry, he couldn't help the little grin slipping onto his lips, the one that clearly stated 'She is mine... and I am hers.'.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
369+

[/html]
[html] <style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0efec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freetable4ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 28px 10px 27px;margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {width:425px;border:1px solid #566878;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... table4.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:278px;background-color:#24465f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#c1ccc6;}
</style>

wc 300.

Her efforts to keep her chronic fatigue concealed were in vain. She supposed it was a product of the bond they shared; scarce were the moments spent apart from one another. Pack duties and family issues brought them together on a daily basis and when that wasn't the case, the couple would often take the opportunity to revel in future dreams and romance. He was bound to notice eventually. Although she had partly expected it, his inquiry had still coaxed feelings of awe and bewilderment from her. Saul came closer and she could almost anticipate his purposeful touch; the manner with which he'd pushed a strand of curls away from her face was subtle indeed and she fell for it momentarily. Then his hand found its way to her forehead, where it lingered long enough for the Soulstorm heir to catch on.

''I'm fine,'' she retorted, a miffed groan sounding from her throat. Her right paw was brought up promptly to swat his hand away. Her blue irises latched on to the concern adorning his features; the only thing enticing her to cooperate at least a little. It was perhaps a subconscious thing on his part, but it gave him the leverage needed to get some form of collaboration. ''Haven't been sleeping well lately, nothing to worry about.'' A white lie. Lilin really didn't sleep well, but she also slept excessively and whenever the opportunity presented itself. It was very unlike her, given her normally active lifestyle and the long distances traveled from one border to another; duties she did effortlessly and without complaints. But like every living being, the dichotomous femme was not above feeling ''under the weather''. His smile was returned then, her brushy tail thumping against his calf. ''Does Teme know I'm moving in?''

[/html]