News to change
[html]
WC: 354 OOC: Eclipse is in optime Smile

Eclipse was nervous, she had learned about her situation, and she nearly blew up with shame, fear, and unhappiness, though as she thought of it, she was getting slightly excited but worried. She told herself she wouldn’t procreate and here she was a few weeks into a pregnancy she knew was from a night’s fling with Aro. She fought with herself on telling him or not, she decided to knowing that if she didn’t she would feel guilty the whole of her pregnancy.

She was not showing yet but she was starting to understand she was pregnant her scent changed from her hormones and she was sure she could feel the movements, but then that could just be her imagination inside her. She was still slightly ill, though she could tell she was getting over it. She was glad because it could hurt the puppies that were growing... GROWING inside of her. She couldn’t believe she had little beings inside, being protected by her and were a part of her, taking from her what they needed. She knew little about what happened when a puppy grew inside its mother, but just the thought was entirely overwhelming.

The trip Eclipse took didn’t take long for her. In fact it was as though Grace raced there, but she had been at a canter, and it only took her a short while just from that. Grace was sweating and Eclipse knew the mare would need a rest so as the invisible odor of the borders of Casa came within smelling distance she let the mare go to find something to drink and graze while she worked up the courage. She took nearly half an hour before she let her howl pierce the sky requesting for Aro with news. She didn’t know how he would react to her pregnancy. In a way she did not regret the charming man and that night together, but somehow she didn’t see herslf moving to Casa nor him going ot Cercatori, a mateship would be out of the question, but a father should know he would be having puppies.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He was thinking on what Rio had said to him about talking with his father on a co-ranking....also...maybe being on becoming part of the brotherhood. He had been wanting it for some time, but had been waiting wondering if his father would bring it up to him. His brother's were a part of it, perhaps the oldest should too. He'd have to find out where he'd fit into the brotherhood. He never had to talk to anyone about the brotherhood, and what members rankings were within the brotherhood. He was great with a sword, and pretty damn good at hand to hand. He wasn't much of a tracker, though he could do it, and scouting wasn't bad...but his confidence lay within his fighting skills.

The howl reached his ears when he took a bite of deer jerky he had. The howl called for him, and it wasn't just a howl for him to come, apparently news was carried with it. The voice was fairly familiar, but he wasn't sure what kind of news could be brought with it. The man had nearly forgotten his flings with both whatever that casa woman's nae was, and Eclipse. Both were cute, Eclipse especially. He knew there was a possibility of an outcome with those two flings however, he hoped luck would be on his side.

He came to the call, his long masculine legs taking him to the woman who beckoned for him. It didn't take too long to get to her. He slowed at her sight, his hand came to rest on the hilt of his sword. He stood before her looking at her, her scent not like it was. Her heat must be over, but something was different...something was up. His mind wheeled and he was worried, he swallowed hard, but managed a small suave smile. He knew her reason, he knew he caused this. She was pregnant, but perhaps he was wrong...maybe she came for a different reason. Maybe she had feelings for him, and missed him? His head tilted just slightly as he continued his suave smile, "Miss Soulstorm?" He said bowing gentlemanly, "Are you feeling well?"

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 329 OOC:

Eclipse took many deep and well harbored breaths, trying to clear the catch her heart kept having when she thought she saw Aro coming. He did come though and it didn’t take him long, and she hadn’t thought of exactly what to say. He could even tell her nervousness too, she could see it in his eyes and now his speech as he asked if she was well. She shook her head for a moment, almost unable to talk. When she did try she didn’t know what to say and her mouth hung open for a few seconds then she would close it again.

It took her a few minutes before she could finally get something out and she could barely look into his eyes as she said it but she did; “N... no, um I mean yes.... I don’t know how to tell you this;” Her fingers intertwined in between each other as she spoke, trying to keep a hold of her onw hand; “It came to a shock to me and I want you to understand, I like you, I really do and I don’t,” Her voice caught for a second and she had to clear it; “I don’t regret at all what we did together but it seems to have caused a stirring within me.” She said her words becoming lower but she made sure to try and let him hear them, oh how it would be to have to repeat that.... she closed her eyes taking a deep breath and this time holding it waiting for his reaction. She didn’t think he would get angry, and it was true she had no regrets, but whatever he thought.... he might regret it all, especially because of this outcome. She didn’t expect anything out of him, and she would let him know that but right now she still had to catch herself and she wanted to hear his reaction.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

She seemed to clam up, he say her attempt to speak but couldn't. His eyes gazed down seeing her fingers all interlaced. He gave a light chuckle, "Eclipse....calm down.." His deep voice spoke soft trying to sooth her. His hands reaching out to hers and trying to loosen them. She finally attempted to speak again and his ears had to shoot intently forward to understand and catch her words. His head tilted as she spoke on her feelings for him. Was that really what this was about? Was she confessing that she was in love with him? She spoke on not regretting what they had done, then said there was a stirring within her. Was she in love with him!? Aro's eyes widened, he feared that she was pregnant, but here she was saying she really liked him, and there was a stirring...a stirring of emotion? He was confused. Maybe he was twisting it..he had to replay her last words. What they had done caused a stirring within her. Maybe she was asking to go again, for them to have another fling.

His dumbfounded expression left as he settled on that. He gave a wide charming smile, then chuckled wholeheartedly. "Miss Soulstorm, you don't need to be so nervous about telling me you really liked it. I really like you too, and it was quite fun. I understand the risks of it, and I was nervous about it after I had left your presence. Your scent was very overwhelming." He openly admitted. "But, good news, huh?" He gave a confident and openly charming smile. Aro was still oblivious to the fact she was hinting at being pregnant. He was a little dense, and sometimes needed a straight-forward answer.

He pulled her close and hugged her tightly, "So..what is wrong? You shook your head.." He didn't understand fully why she was so upset about it. Was she just nervous? Or was there something more he wasn't getting?

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: OOC:

His touch was nice, and she didn’t pull away, it was soothing ,he was soothing and she shook her head as he seemed to misinterpret what she said. She again tried to explain, letting herself slow down, and his last words made her catch herself again... he was relieved, and she was good with other characters to know what he was relieved about it. She took a second thinking perhaps she shouldn’t tell him.... but she would feel so guilty. Her head shook again; “N... no, I like you well enough but.... I know we can’t work out, we have our lives in our own packs, but I came to say... well” She bit her lip and told herself to be out with it and let the words slip from her mouth; “I’m pregnant... with your puppies.” She said, her worry wrinkles creased along her forehead. Since he had taken her hands she could not play with them and she looked down, not in shame just not sure she wanted to see his expression change to anger, or even the fear she felt inside her.

“You don’t have to do anything, we aren’t moving with one another, but you ought to know. I would not like it if I had children i knew nothing about... I am sure we can figure something out when they are born...” She said all at once, she didn’t want him feeling obligated to do anything because she was pregnant, perhaps they could figure some kind of custody thing for the pups when they were weaned or something, but that was thinking far into the future...

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He pulled from her some seeing her shake her head again. He gave her a chance to speak, he listened intently. He was sort of relieved to hear her say what she said about them not able to work, but it was still a little hurtful for someone to say that. He didn't take it personally though. He tilted his head as she bit her lip. Then it hit him. They were like bricks and came out one word at a time right on him. His ears went back, but he couldn't say he was entirely surprised. His ears remained back but he saw the worry in her face, " 'Clipse...I will be here for you. It takes two to tengo, I agree that we shouldn't force each other to be in one pack, or force a relationship on one another because of this, however, I will not leave you with all the work." He smiled keeping a hold of her hands, "I want to know everything that goes on here.." He moved one hand to her lower stomach. "I want to know when the time is near, and I want to be involved when they take their first breath, and when their eyes first open...I want to be there."

His eyes searched hers, he was nervous, but he remained strong. He meant every word. If he was going to be a father by blood, he'd also be a father by action. He would pour his heart and soul into it just as he did with every task he took on. Sword, hand to hand, pack life, and when he found love. He would be a father his own dad would be proud of.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 330 OOC:

She felt as if she were going to cry again, she cried in private after she left Hotaru, who gave her the news of her pregnancy, and then again before she decided to go to Aro about it. Now it seemed she was going to cry again but she squeezed her eyes shut, him pulling away almost hurt even more but his words were kind, soft and those helped her more as she listened to him. She nodded, she would never expect him to come to her pack because of this, but he was at least willing to take responsibility; then the thought of the darkness came to her and she did burst into tears and all she could do was move to bury her head in her face; “I wasn’t suppose to be a mother, i wasn’t” She said, now feeling as young as she really was, she was still very young, still had many years on her life, and her own vows were broken by herself. She hated herself right now but she did not blame the man, nor the puppies growing inside of her. She was distressed and unhappy.

She wished she could just curl up and die, but then that would kill the puppies and she now didn’t want that. they were alive and she was going to bring more into the world that would have the darkness in them, any of them could end up like her grandfather, as she figured was what happened to her own father. That was what worried her most, but such things had never left her lips and she would not consult in this man... after all if she did he’d probably try to kill her for the sake of everyone else.she sniffled feeling her nose stuffing up from the congestion of crying. She would get over this but she didn’t know it herself and right now this was not as embarrassing as it looked.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

She was hurt, she was scared, and she was very upset. She suddenly burst into tears and it threw Aro off. He was scared, but he wasn't upset by it all. He was just nervous he wouldn't be able to be as good of a dad as his old man was and still is. She burst out into how she wasn't ready, and wasn't suppose to be a mother. He began to feel as though it was all his fault. His ears pasted back and he pulled her tightly to him, "Hey, hey...I'm sorry...I'm very sorry Eclipse." He put his head next to hers, "Stay here with me for tonight..I can't let you go anywhere in this state. I want to make you as confident about this as possible." His deep voice softer than it was ever thought possible to him. It wasn't the first time he pulled the soft voice out. "...talk to me, I want to know what's worrying you...I'm all ears, sweetheart.." He soothed. He was worried about her, she was so sad, so scared and he didn't know if there was something more to it all. Aro would get it out of her, he wanted to know. She was about to mother his pups and he wanted to know her feelings, thoughts, and emotions. He would be there for her, to calm her, reason her, and support her.
He hugged her tightly giving a bit of a squeeze so she knew he was still there, then eased up bringing his head back to try and gaze in her eyes, "I just wanted to let you know, I am not going to have you walk to my pack, not while pregnant and not when the pups are young...I will come to you...I caused this by not keeping myself under control..." He thought she needed to know that. He wasn't going to allow her to come to him. She was in no condition to travel. For now, she was fine, but the moment she starts to show, he will be furious is she travels...alone at least.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 301 OOC:

He held her and said soothing words to her, and she closed her eyes tight, glad to be where she was at the moment, but knew she couldn’t get too comfortable. She knew they wouldn’t work out as a couple... and it hurt because he was so nice, but there were other complications that she couldn’t understand. She hated herself right now for letting her guard down though she was an adult and should have known what was going to happen if she let him mate with her. She took a deep breath trying to calm the crying which it did a bit. but what really made her stop in a choke, was the question he asked her and her hands gripped on his shoulder where they rested when she threw herself on him. She couldn’t answer him. How could she? To tell him the other half of his children would be great grandchildren of the horrible haku? The thought made her shudder.

His words were reassuring and she could only nod as he told her he would visit her, but she didn’t blame him, she let him, she could have said no; “it takes two... I wanted to with you.... I- I just never expected this, it wasn’t like we did it every day.” She sniffled. Her composure coming back a little now that she was on top guard. She knew that her fears were far more secret than anything else, but she didn’t move, she felt comforted and wanted and she wasn’t sure if she should stay, but what could he do to her that he had not already done “I did ride Grace here, she can bring me back it’s not a problem...” She said pointing to where the mare was grazing.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
His ears pressed more forward noticing her reaction to his question. What was it? She was hiding something and he didn't like it, but wanted to know. Was there a chance that these weren't his? But he couldn't picture her being a female of many males. He waited letting her respond to his other words, he gave a charming smile and a light laugh, "..yes, as I had said..it takes two to tengo..." He mused kissing her forehead softly, "..I do insist that you at least stay the night to let yourself calm..and we can talk, maybe share a meal.." He offered letting his arms wrap around her petit frame..but most other canines were small to him..afterall he was like his father in size. He was just more a little more lean. "..I still want to hear your worries...there is something eating at you, and I'd like to know what it is. " He didn't want to probe, but she was pregnant, and it obviously had something to do with it.
[html]
WC: 258 OOC:

She almost felt like crying again, but she refused to, she wanted to stay strong. She nodded at him, yes she would stay the night, it would probably be for the best and they could decide what to do when the pups were born, or what will happen when she has them. The future was a hard prospect for the young woman right now, but after he gave her a final squeeze she let go of him, feelign chilled from his fur and she was glad he took this well, especially after she shot him down; “I honestly wish things could be different really I do, but I will stay here the night and go home tomorrow.” She said softly. It was a little in the afternoon. She hadn’t even brought her bow with her and she felt too exposed to go home.

He brought up the subject again, and she swallowed; “maybe I’ll tell you later... maybe... it is hard for me. I just know I wasn’t meant to be a mother, for reasons that I feel shouldn’t be …. public.” She said and moved closer to the border but stopped waiting for him to lead her. Grace saw Eclipse had moved and the horse came up behind her and nudged her affectionately nickering at the girl. She put her hand on the nose of the mare and smiled sadly. Her hormones were out of balance and her moods jumped all over as she experienced this new sensation of being pregnant.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
He could sense she wanted to cry more. He hated her crying, but there wasn't much he could to other than try and comfort her. All she had been doing since he spoke was cry. Finally, she agreed to stay, that was good, he would escort her back home. There would be no if, ans', or buts about it, he would escort her. Aro wasn't going to be anything but there for her. He'd do what any male should do when a female was pregnant with his lineage. Protect her, and provide for her. This meant he had to lay off his man whorish ways. He couldn't afford to get any more female's pregnant..hell he wasn't even sure if he'd gotten Adriana pregnant. Oh the thought made his stomach do flips. He felt queasy all of a sudden. He could feel the color draining from his face.

Her words distracted the train of thought that was coming to him. He looked down to her beautiful eyes. "..maybe doesn't cut it, sweetheart...I'll give ya' time..and really, I'm not public. I'm one male, the male that is going to Father our puppies.."His voice was deep and held a slight stern tone to it. He let his hands slide down her back as she moved toward the borders. His hand came to rest on her lower back, the horse came up to her side. He gave a slight charming grin the horses way, "..care for an apple? I tend to carry them ever since Soloman came around.." He said thoughtlessly as he dug into a pouch that hung loosely on his belt. He brought out an apple, and offered it to her.
[html]
WC: 307 OOC: All caught up!!! yayyyy

His words were harsh enough to make her cringe in a little fear but also in the thought of having to tell him. She then looked him in the eyes as they moved along the packlands, “... My bloodline does not have the best path.” She said, she wouldn’t know if he heard of Haku, though many had and anyone who had heard of what he did to the women and men he disliked. These were from roamers though, and she even believed the rumors, she had to have something to go by and she knew her grandfather was a ruthless murderer.

The horse following behind lifted her ears at the offer and took it with happiness. The pack she lived in didn’t have any apples, though Eclipse tried to make sure to feed her some fruits and vegetables, it was hard with an enormous animal such as her. Eclipse patted the mare on the shoulder at the mares insistence on eating the apple as soon as possible. “She is a big sweetheart especially with offerings of food.” She said silently giving a smile for the first time, though it was a sad one. Her mind was still reeling with the thoughts of what she was going to do... and what she should do. The smile wore away slowly as she tried to think about it, on a happy note, on anything that would be good... but she could see nothing good, they made children whose mother was a horrible one because she didn’t want them... because she didn’t and she knew it, she was not ready for this, and she had fantasies that she would become the old lady with no kids. Her line would end with her, at least Conor’s line. For all she knew she was his only child.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He heard her mention her bloodline, "...yeah, and I've been crushing hard on a Lykoi before, have you ever heard the things Lykoi have done to wolves? How coyotes hate us? But that didn't stop me....you are who you want to be...you have the choices to make, not your bloodline. You can stop it with you...but that is only if you really want to in here.." He pointed to her heart, then to her head, "...and here...and your heart can change your mind, and vice versa...so it's a battle of wills within yourself...but it's a matter of which is stronger.." He said shrugging as he talked it all out apposed to thinking it before he spoke it. He wasn't want to think over his thoughts and emotions much. He tended to speak his mind and heart. "...at any rate, I don't judge others by their family...or their company..."

It wasn't long for the horse to take his apple. The beast didn't waste anytime making Aro chuckle some, "I see this.." He laughed more. Clapping his hands off he then wrapped his arm over her shoulder, "Let us relax today...how does that sound, then first thing in the morning if you wish to leave I will escort you back to your pack...unless you wish to just take your horse, but I do insist on escorting you.." He glanced down to her watching her expression and waiting for her reply. His steps took him to his home within the area of the fort, as were most of Casa members. He was a little worried of Sidra seeing them, but he reminded himself they were not a couple, and afterall, they had only...well he wasn't going to go there, that was a box of worms for another day to deal with. Right now, the Marino needed to focus on Eclipse.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 227 OOC: I think this is a good end here. Unless you want to post again. In any case if you want Aro to see Eclipse again before she miscarries you have till the 15th to do it, if not he can find out after the 15th they didn't make it.

She shook her head, but then again he probably wouldn’t understand what she was meaning. He never saw her dreams, in fact the only one who knew about it was Robert, and she let it slip through fear of going into the dark void. She wasn’t about to tell Aro though, she’ll just change her mind and nod to let him know he could be right, and that would hopefully keep him quiet. Her face was now a mask as she wiped away the last of her tears, she wanted to cry more, but she needed to stay strong. She just nodded when he spoke of not caring who their family or friends were.

“Yes that sounds good, rest would be welcoming.” She said quietly, she would enjoy his company as well and wish as they walked closer to his home that they could be together but fate didn’t seem like they would ever be with one another and her thoughts went to Robert and never seeing him again. Well she didn’t love him but he was the closest thing to a best friend she had. No she would socialize with Aro, and talk, but nothing about her family or past, but she would still talk and they could figure things out. Then she would go home and panic in her own home.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]