M-A Master's Love
Saved some, not all

Raoth
He had to keep training and improving. Raoth stood out in the clearing, striking again and again against the target he had set up. Amy and Helotes' lessons ran through his head, correcting his positions as he moved. Raoth wasn't using any of the pack's sparring rings. He didn't trust the pack, feeling very much like an outsider. His angry nature had changed very little, beyond growing more fierce towards those that threatened Aro. As foolish as it was, Raoth felt something for Aro. It wasn't an emotion he could explain, but Aro was the center of his world.

So he worked for him. Even when Raoth felt frustrated and chained, he worked loyally for Aro. He would flinch away from Aro's touch, expecting blows, but did as was requested with little complaint. Not that he could complain much anyways. Growling deeply Raoth hit the target again, sending the precarious wooden pieces shattering across the clearing. Great. Now he'd need to make it again. Rolling his eyes he stepped forwards, working on making another target.

Aro
Aro went walking in search of Raoth, yes he could call for the male, but why? It was more interesting to see where he went, and to see what he was up to. When the scent of the coyote came closer, Aro slowed and became silent. For a large male, his footsteps fell silent. His eyes observed Raoth bash a target into pieces. Sometimes Aro wished the man could speak, he could learn what made him so angry. He obviously had a hard beginning, but Aro wished to make it better. He let Raoth have as much freedom without much interference. The man never went far.

He watched in silence as the man began to make another target. Aro stepped out, a small charming grin flashed on his muzzle, "Want to spar? It's not like we could talk...or..perhaps we can just relax?" The two sparred almost half the time they were around one another, maybe they could do something different besides hunting, sparring, and killing cougars. Aro folded his arms over his chest, ears perked and head tilted slightly. The coyote was something of a mystery, really. Aro loved a good mystery..always led to some sort of discovery...

OOC
Raoth checks to make sure there isn't anything going on that he needs to be aware of. Following that he agrees to relaxing, and waits for Aro to settle on what to do. Aro decides to smoke some weed, and hits against a shattered piece of Raoth's target practice. It's removed, and Raoth takes the joint with some hesitation. He breathes it in, and finds himself choking on it. He won't be trying again.
Aro chuckled at the coyote, 'Hey, no one gets it the first few times...plus you have to inhale it like you would air, also take some air in through your nose..it helps it go down smoothly.." Aro takes another hit himself passing it back over to Raoth as he exhales smoothly. "C'mon..one more try, if you cough again this time, and don't like I won't force it on ya'...just give it a few tries.." His eyes met with his sincerely, a charming smile on his muzzle. "..it won't kill ya' I promise, just relax it let it go down smoothly.."

OOC: sorry it's short :/
He was laughing at him! Raoth glared at Aro, not pleased with being the butt of a joke. Whatever that stuff was that he was puffing on was most certainly not pleasant, and not something he was interested in whatsoever. The coyote looked over to Aro, doubt in his eyes. He didn't believe that something like that would truly grow more pleasant. It was annoying, and difficult to work through. His master took another puff, Raoth watching in disbelief before it was passed to him again.

The promise of not being forced to try again if he did it just one more time did assure Raoth. Nodding he lifted it up, studying the joint suspiciously. Snorting at the repeat to relax Raoth sucked on it again. Most of it came down, though he did choke a little. Clearing his throat he passed it back and laid back, deciding that he wasn't going to try again. Just thinking through the haze of smoke in the air was difficult enough. His mind didn't feel as clear as it should have been.
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro almost broke into a giggle at the coyote's glare. He was kinda cute when he glared, but Aro wouldn't say a thing about it. He smiled and passed it on letting the coyote take another try. The tuxedo male gave a large smile, "See! That was better.." He gave a charming grin, then took the joint back, but as he did so, he saw the man wasn't at all interested in it. That was fine, it wasn't a big roll anyway. Aro laid back with Raoth and he watched the skies. His ears forward as silence fell between the two. It wasn't hard for that to happen with Raoth being without a tongue. It was kinda of disappointing and Aro wondered, '...So...how did you never kill Amy for taking your tongue?" He knew the coyote was strong, and truthfully he didn't know how strong Amy was, Aro never tested it fearing Raoth would attack, and the black and white male didn't want to harm the coyote.

His eyes glanced over and he spoke frankly to Roath after taking another hit of his small joint, "...you do know I want to let you free, right? It's just I don't want to break my promise to Amy...we made an agreement and as a Knight I must stay honorable...in order to do so I must remain as honest as I can...I'm sure after giving her as many of the polishes I make she might not come check on you...and when that happens you're free to go...until then you must remain a slave...I'm sorry.." He glanced over to the coyote gave a half smile. He knew the coyote wanted to be free, but the funny part is when the man attempted to run, Aro made no attempt to stop him. The tuxedo man would just watch. It was odd when he observed him coming back. Why would the coyote feel such a big loyalty to him after just a few months of sparring, hunting, and defending the territory. Aro was quite bonded to Roath, and it would be upsetting seeing the man leave, but Aro would be happy that he was free.

Aro's oceanic eyes met with Raoth's for a moment and he looked into them, searching Roath for his thoughts and emotions.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
Raoth studied Aro suspiciously, wondering what the black and white male was thinking. He was smiling pretty cheerfully. If Raoth didn't know better, he'd say that Aro had seen something pretty funny. There wasn't anything for him to be laughing at, so Raoth put it out of his mind and went back to relaxing. Breathing in the smoke that came off from the joint actually made him feel pretty chill, the muscles in his frame loosening up as he sat there.

Looking over at Aro he tried to speak, to tell him that he'd tried to kill her. Only a moist gurgling sound escaped. Pulling a face in disgust Raoth looked around, and grabbed a block of wood. Doing his best he mimed that the wood was Amy, attacked it, and used the wood to block his own attack. Looking up he shrugged, gesturing hopelessly. He hadn't been able to harm her.

He listened quietly to the next part, his ears lowered. Being free meant the world to Raoth. He didn't think he'd ever get it now though. His chains were gone, and nothing stopped him, but he always returned to Aro. He was too loyal to him to ever turn away from the male. He smiled back, and gently nudged Aro's body. Taking the joint he breathed some in, coughing at the fail before passing it back. Life was good here, even if it wasn't what he'd wanted.
The sound that came from Raoth made him want to comfort the male, but felt he'd be upset at the kind gesture so he pretended that the noise didn't happen. He understood that the coyote must be both pissed and embarrassed at the inability to talk, but make gargled noises. Oddly enough he understood that the man had in fact tried to kill Amy. Aro couldn't blame him, he'd want to kill the bitch if she forced me into such a position. Obviously the coyote had to have been with Amy for a long time to have formed such 'slave' routines without much protest other than small body gestures. "Well, she's no longer allowed to harm or touch you while I'm around. I'll see to that...you're not even allowed to take orders from her, nor she allowed to order you around as long as I'm breathing and alive. " His voice stern, "I don't plan on dying anytime within the next few years...and beyond. "

Aro took a nice long hit, then was nudged. The coyote wanted some, and Aro smiled letting him take the joint from him. It was 2/5's gone, and more than enough to cause them to be floating in the clouds. The tuxedo charmer was more than happy to share, and more than pleased to see the coyote want to indulge some. His eyes seemed to shine as his slave friend inhaled, coughing mildly then handing the joint back. Aro said nothing, he didn't want to spoil the moment. Looking back to the clouds he took iin a good lung full of the joint then let it rest in his lips, if Raoth wanted more he was more than welcomed to pluck it from Aro's muzzle. For now, Aro casually smoked.

"You're a pretty cool guy, you know that?" He threw out there, his body completely relaxed as his hands went behind his head and his legs crossed together, "i hope you and I can do this more often. Just chill.." A large thick cloud rolled slowly by and Aro watched it for a good while trying to make out what it could resemble. "Hmm, that one right there...." He pointed to the cloud, "...what do you think it looks like?" His eyes squinted some just examining it, his head turning one way to the other before he finally had an idea.
He couldn't stop his tail from the few slow wags that it took. It was good to have that protection. Strange, really. Raoth was always on his own, doing what was needed for himself. He'd fought against everything, refusing to give up. It wasn't like Raoth would listen to Amy's orders anyways. He'd only listened when he was with her because he wanted to keep the use of his limbs. He'd still fought her at times, despite how often it ended in a new scar. How could he show how much he appreciated it? Eyes glimmering Raoth nodded his head. At least he could help keep Aro alive to keep that promise.

He didn't get why his master liked that joint so much. He was feeling a little dizzy from it, not to mention all the coughing it caused. Light headed he stared up at the clouds drifting above them. It almost felt like he was going to end up falling. His fists gripped the ground, claws gouging through the dirt at the thought. A nice feeling, but very very hard to handle. He knew he should have been afraid, but he wasn't, just at peace. Asked what the cloud looked like Raoth considered. A rabbit on the run. He formed a rabbit head with his hands and showed it to Aro.
OOC: is it wrong...I'm almost hoping something happens to cause them to have a 'spark' toward one another.. XD

Aro's eyes met his glimmering eyes and for a moment he just stared into those happy, but so very intense, orbs. He grin, his usually still, limp tail wagged a little. "Ha, I care about ya' Roath...you're my responsibility, and best friend..at the very least. I'll always be here for ya'.." He made sure Raoth understood that Aro really cared, almost even loved the damn man. He didn't understand it, nor had he had those feelings for a male other than his immediate family. Yeah, he was becoming completely in love with a woman named Sidra Phoenix, but that was different than this feeling he held toward the slave coyote.

Aro, put out the the cannabis then placed it in his pouch as Raoth studied the clouds. He glanced over noticing Raoth make a motion to tell him. Aro's eyes looked back over to the cloud, "..I can see that...yeah.." He grinned impressed at the creativeness the rather rough coyote had, "Wow, he looks to be running ..." He laughed some as the clouds continued to move, the cloud rabbit slowly changing shape, and soon within a matter of a minute..maybe a minute and a half the rabbit was no more..and now resembled a tortoise with cartoonish eyes. "Look..the rabbit changed from something fast to something slow! See it? He looks like a tortoise.." He patted the man's shoulder gently to get his full attention.
OOC: no

Best friend? Raoth's ears perked up with surprise. He hadn't expected that. Aro was his master, the center of his world, and he'd never imagined going beyond those constraints. Perhaps he should. The coyote tried to imagine a future where they viewed each other as different. Aro's importance couldn't be diminished in his mind though. Perhaps one day he could see Aro as a friend, but right now it was just enough to be around him. That alone made him more calm than he normally was, knowing that Aro was near. He'd die for him if needed.

He nodded his head, wishing that he had the words to tell Aro how important the wolf was to him. He hated the silence. The coyote grinned as Aro understood his guess at what the cloud looked like. Turning his head he gazed back up, the cloud slowly drifting until it changed it's form. Grinning Raoth nodded his head as the tortoise was pointed out. Seeing another cloud Raoth pointed, hoping Aro would see the face that he was seeing.
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro leaned over his head came close looking toward the cloud that Raoth now stared at. His brows lowered as he studied the shape. It looked like...was it a head? Then he made out some features, "A face?" He said as he tried to figure out the expression on it, "..what do suppose that head is thinking, or reacting to, eh?" He said with a slight laugh as he leaned back to his spot not wanting to invade into the coyote's personal space too much. Though it was kind of a curious thing to him. It wasn't often Aro got a feeling around a male. First it was Gathom when they went to his room and listened to old music while doing getting high. Then there was Hadley when they were battling some, but it was fleeting.

There was a slight curiosity with Raoth, but nothing that Aro could completely ignore...right now...

The black and white man let out a large yawn, "Man..I think I use a nap..." All the laying around and smoking his herbal stuff made Aro feel really tired but food suddenly seemed to beckon his stomach. It growled a reminder and Aro's hand moved to touch his stomach, and he gave a light chuckle, "..well, I guess the nap can wait..hunger beckons.." The texudo man rose into seated position, "..what about you? Are you hungry?" His oceanic blue eyes met Raoth's, a large charming smile on his muzzle.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
His ears swiveled, fully focused on how close Aro was. Even with the drug in his system the coyote was tensed up by how close he was. Raoth didn't like most canines, and even with the time he had spent with Aro, he still felt uncomfortable with letting his master close. He would do anything requested of him. He just didn't like the fact that Aro was so close. It made him feel exposed, vulnerable. He could easily be struck right now, and Raoth might not be able to stop him from doing so. His eyes flicked up to the face, seeming to laugh at Raoth's nervousness. Growling a little Raoth moved so that he was right up against Aro. He was not afraid of anything!

The laugh coming from the patterned wolf earned a confused look from Raoth. Did Aro know what the face was laughing about? He hoped not. Letting out a yawn himself he settled down to the ground. Reminded of his hunger Raoth's stomach promptly let out a loud rumble. Ears flattening he stood up and stretched. Looking around Raoth considered what to hunt, before deciding that he was too lazy to catch anything more complex than a squirrel. He let his form slowly change, shrinking and feeling his frame contort until he was on four legs.
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro was amused, to say the least, when Raoth got closer. Aro tempted to put his hand around the man. His hunger got to him, which meant his arm wasn't around the coyote man for long. Standing, stretching, and mentioning food got the other to stand as well. His body shifted and Aro smiled, then followed suit. Aro hadn't much experience hunting in his primal form, the form of his birth right. Once completed he felt the form out and tried to remember his lessons from his mother on hunting.

His eyes peered out, his body relaxed and calmed from the influence of his drug. Eventually his voice broke their silence, "We should go near the forested areas, perhaps a field would have a rabbit or two, but the forest should yield more prey for both of us." With that his long muscular legs began to carry him through the nearby field to the tree line. The trees weren't all that dense, but dense enough for some wild hog, squirrels and other critters to be hiding or traveling around comfortably within.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
Aro's hand went around Raoth's body briefly, the coyote relaxing in the grip before he started moving. It hadn't been a long instance, but he'd proven that he wasn't scared of being close to others. The cloud had nothing to laugh at now! He shot a triumphant look upwards as he waited for Aro to change so they could go and hunt. Aro was slower in shifting, though not by much. Neither of them were big on changing down to the weaker form.

The coyote waited to be told where they would be going for their hunt, the drug keeping him still rather than pacing. The sharp edge that the coyote usually carried had been blunted. Agreeing he nodded his head, moving behind Aro at a slower pace. The height difference was clear in this firm, Raoth's shape much thinner and smaller than Aro's, though his body was taut with muscle. He surveyed the area, sniffing for small prey that would be easy to catch in his lazy mood.
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

The pair went about looking for prey. Aro was hoping for a good boar, even though, they were dangerous to hunt. However, hunger wouldn't allow him to dictate what he ate. The first thing that came out of hiding was a pheasant, but that wasn't going to be able to be caught by him. It did jolt him to a stop. Nose lifted taking in the scents surrounding the area. Ears moved about before he slowly went around in the field. The scent of a few rabbits caught his attention. Tail remained down, but curved up slightly in a relaxed manner. He was focused, but limber. Ready for anything to shoot up, and before long more prey moved. Three rabbits took off, all in different directions. Aro shot after the closest to him that veered left.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
Raoth's actions were more obscure. He'd never smoked before, and it was clear to see in his actions. His attempts at hunting were nowhere near the streamlined movement that he typically displayed. Instead, Raoth was chasing after everything that moved, and usually puzzled by the result. Especially since the last thing he'd chased hadn't been prey, but a leaf blown loose by the wind. The mute had caught this, excitement welling as he tried to yip his excitement, mouth opening with no sound escaping.

Then his mind had focused, and he realized that it was not something to be excited about. Sighing he continued on, stopping at his master's side. He stared at the rabbits, hunger reaching up. Salivating he waited until they moved. This time, he was actually able to catch something. The rabbit ran ahead, the slim coyote right behind it. Panting he veered to catch it, and leaped, grabbing onto it's leg. The rabbit began to scream as he dragged it back. The slave swiftly silenced it, and proudly brought it to place before Aro. He stopped halfway through, realized he was being stupid, and dropped the rabbit. He'd just eat it! No need to give it up.
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Before they'd chased the rabbits Aro had noticed that Raoth was being almost puppy like. It was kind of cute. He watched how excited he had been at catching a leaf and it made Aro's tail wag. His attention had gone back to the field the moment rabbits were aware.

Aro's bulky form wasn't as swift as the coyote, but he did outmaneuver the gracefully fast creature. Jaws finding the back of the rabbit, it too let out a frustratingly high pinch noise, but with a harsh snap of his jaws he crushed the rabbit and moved back toward where he'd ran from. Circling some he laid down eyes looking up, rabbit still within his jaws as he watched Raoth coming toward him. He almost brought his kill to him and Aro released his grip on his own kill, letting it fall between his legs. Before he could say anything the slim male began to consume his own kill. The tuxedo wolves tail began to wag and he smiled before ripping into his lunch/dinner.

The white on his muzzle quickly turning crimson as he ripped into the rabbit. Bones crushed, organs devoured. Aro, didn't leave much behind except the legs, tail, and ears. He even crunched into the skull, crumbling the bone of the small head. It was delicious making him let out a soft growl of pleasure. This was good, and a fun bonding experience, overall.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
His wasn't the only rabbit to start screaming. The twin pitch pleased the coyote, letting him know that Aro had managed to catch one as well. Raoth settled down on the ground nearby and began to tear through the rabbit. It tasted really good! Eating was clumsy, unable to lick his lips and clean the blood from his fur. Still, he wolfed down as much of the meat as he could. There was one advantage to the fact that Amy had always cooked the food. It was easier for him to eat without getting messy.

He was soaked in the blood, dripping as he messily worked through the rabbit. He managed to get most of it, but the smaller pieces escaped him, unable to slurp them up. He nosed at the ground for some time, trying to pick them up before he finally had to surrender, his nose painted red now as well. Laying down he looked over at Aro's meal, picked almost completely clean. It looked like he was just as hungry as the coyote had been. Good thing they had hunted. The connection between this and the drug didn't occur at all to him, not knowing that was why he had suddenly started craving food.