Nothing like a crossroad
Liam huffed as he looked down at the small child who he had taken in. The girl had become his daughter and he couldn't help but smile and feel like a proud parent each time she did something. He had allowed her to choose her own name and it was something that made her very happy. She was no longer the child or hey you.,/p>

Cee moved ahead of Liam her leg gave a slight limp from all the damage that had been done to it. He had found that it had been broken once before so she had a rather rough start before coming to him. She looked back at him and smiled. papa hurry up I wanna esplor. She said as she bounded a bit in her goofy little way.

Liam smiled as he tried to catch up with her. He chased after her and smled as they ot closer to The other pack across the lake. Liam wasn't sure of its name but he could smell the pack as they got a little closer. Caroline Come here I don't want you to far from me. She nodded as she moved closer to him. It was strange to him how much trust she placed in him.
Sira was exploring again, now that the fear of the water was done and over with. She knew she needed to be braver and to do that was to again leave the safety of her pack. The timid Jackal was small even in her Secui form and she trotted down past the borders cringing as she felt the thick fullness of the pack scent at the borders and then it stopped and the scent lessened by a greater degree but she was behind it in a territory that was not a part of her packs.

That’s when she saw the figures, two of them one large.... very large, but then the small little one near him, and she grew curious, but she was timid, the man, he didn’t look like one of them but he could be in league with them. If he were, wouldn’t he be treating that little one the same way they would? This made her feel a little more confident, but not too much to just walk up to them. “H- Hello” She called over to them and ducked herself down a little, her tail plastered between her legs, be brave, be brave just kept going on in her mind, keeping her where she was, a few yards away from the two who were walking around.
Caroline was such a free puppy it seemed. when he had first seen the young girl. He wasn't very sure her age She was to large to be a a very young puppy and two small to be an adult. She was happy and growing though. She didn't really call him daddy nor did he care if she did. He was happy just helping her grow. He wasn't even sure that she was a luperci or an actual wolf. he just didn't know.

Caroline smiled as she saw the other coming. She wanted to go and greet them. She really liked to see the others around. She was far more out going then Liam was and he was hoping that wouldn't get them in any trouble. Liam looked at her as he went to speak but figured this small creature wouldn't be much issue. Hello He spoke following the young girl.

Hi she pipped moving to the other she smiled still all to puppy like for her own good. She was bubbly and wanted to have fun and Liam was always fun so she wouldn't be shocked if this turned out fun too.
[html]

Word Count :: 204 OOC: sorry for the crappyness of the post Sad

So it was too late to hide she already caught their attention. She started shaking when they closed in the space, especially the little girl and she had to scuttle back a little for fear she would hurt Sira. Be brave, beeee brave. She told herself. “ I am sira. She said quietly not sure what to do now. She had no experience in talking with others. Even puppies were foreign to her.

It was a surprise to the young woman that the puppy was smaller than her. were there other wolves smaller than her? She looked so pudgy too, she probably needed to stop eating for a little while to lose that extra weight. The man, she barely looked at from underneath her eyes. He was large, like all wolves, and he had the coloring of them, though not the normal grey that was the coloring of her captors, but more of a brown color. She shied a bit and looked down at the ground further. Her head bobbed up and down to make sure her sights were on the puppy and the grown man to make sure they wouldn’t hurt her but she was at a loss for words.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]
OOC thats ok mine are no better because of the reboot

IC
Liam was happy to see the way that Caroline acted around others. She was not large by any means but she was getting there. She stood almost at the height of the other and wouldn't harm a fly. He sat down and looked at her at least if he sat down the other would not fear him to much. He wasn't out to hurt anyone but the other carried this nervous like posture.

Hello I'm Caroline she said smiling sitting herself down. She knew that's what Liam would want her to do. She didn't really understand the world she had always been told that she was born to die. So she never worried about what was to come of life or what others thought till now. Caroline smilled her tail wagging as she looked at Sira.

Liam smiled as he looked at Sira. I'm Liam I'm watching over Caroline. We live in Vinatta. Are you from the pack across the lake? he asked his bi colored eyes watching her as his tail wagged softly he was happy the pair were not alone.