Tonight, explore.
[html]
339 | Dated for the ninth, later into the evening.

He'd been busy all day and the the excitement of hanging out with Tem had worn off quickly once the boys had parted ways. It was getting late and Ink had decided not to ride Jerri as he'd been planning to earlier. No, he'd scout the territory alone tonight. So, which Jericho safely in her stall and his house locked up, the boy headed off into the territory to explore and take some time off to be alone.

He traveled in his lupus form for once, not feeling up to the effort it would take to travel so far in optime. He liked the feeling of it, skirting through trees and brush on all fours, closer to the ground and not bashing his head off low-hanging branches. Occasionally, he'd rush off after something moving in the grass and foliage, a mouse or something- but he didn't chase to catch, only for fun. The boy was playing, something he rarely did anymore.

It was one of these bursts of chasing that he stumbled upon a hidden treasure. He burst through foliage and onto the top of a steep hill, skirting to a stop before his weight could take him tumbling down the edge of it. He panted, watching the squirrel he'd been chasing dart up a nearby tree and disappear. He gave a quick bark at it in protest but the thing was long gone.

As his eyes traveled back to what lay out before him, he startled. A camp. It was well lived in, by the looks of it. Inside the territory, too. He took a few tentative sniffs at the air and discovered the familiar scent of the pack lingering heavily around it. Someone who didn't live in Jordheim? Neat. He sat down and tilted his head as he looked down the hill at the small campsite, curious to know who lived there but not daring enough to envade. Instead, he offered another bark, louder, to possibly attract the resident to look up his way.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: >>Artan!<<

His camp that had become his home during the lonely days spent in Saul's pack. But today his excitement was engaged. He would be starting his journey back to Cercatori today to visit for a brief few days before having to return for the next stage of the building that was due to start in another three or four days. It would take him quite a while of travelling to reach his home pack but with Artan to ride it would decrease his time spent on foot. The stallion in question was picketed a few meters away from his simple hammock.

Honrin was busy packing his meager belongings into his saddle bags with precise and almost obsessive order. He had his back to the stranger that approached his camp and didn't notice his arrival. As nice and welcoming as Saul's pack was Honrin missed Cercatori's flowery scent and despaired that his own pelt had adopted that of Vinátta, it made him feel strangely naked to be without his pack scent and more than that, almost a traitor to take on another. He grimaced to himself and rubbed into his fur the dried flower powder he'd made. There. At least he smelt a bit more like home now.

A single bark interrupted his solitude and preparation. One quick moment was all it took and before he could grasp what was happening, everything drained away, his excitement and happiness replaced by monotonic stillness. Deep within his mind he raged and he howled with fury but on the outside he was cold and dead, his vibrant golden eyes dull. He turned to find a light colored male watching him. If he could snarl and if he could growl he would have unleashed hell upon him, this nameless stranger who had forced himself into recession again. There was no surprise in his eyes, no welcoming and also no anger just existence.

<style type="text/css">
.ronkyha .space {float:right; width:200px; height:324px;}
.ronkyha b {font-weight:bold; color:#754B14; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ronkyha p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ronkyha p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ronkyha .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#754B14; }
.ronkyha p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ronkyha {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#4D2D15; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... honrin.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #000000; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#080603; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
163 | Short post. x: Sorry.

The white wolf came into view, stoic and seemingly unsurprised. Not welcoming, nor threatening. Ink approached slowly, stopping a good distance away and lowering his head curiously. The closer he got, the more he noticed another scent lingering here- not Vinatta. This wolf wasn't a packmate, but he'd been here long enough to hold a good amount of the scent. "Who are you?" Ink managed politely enough, tilting his head a bit.

The camp seemed plenty organized, though Ink could tell that the male was packing up. Taller and bulkier than Ink was, due to the difference in forms and species, the stranger seemed to be well kept and precise with his belongings and self. As Ink's dual-colored eyes traveled across first the camp, then the male himself, he found himself curious to know more about the visitor. Surely he wasn't sneaking around. Saul must've invited him to stay a while.

"Name's Ink Trovato, Risna. Are you a guest to Vinatta?"

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 184 :: No worries ;3 have a short one back!

He watched, seemingly unperturbed as the other smaller boy came closer. Inside the cold ache deepened all the more. Once this male, this Ink as he revealed himself to be had left he could let loose his rage upon the forest surrounding himself but for now his soul was dead. The name Trovato rang a bell within his mind and he saw a timid white lady with blue eyes. His head turned to the side and his face aligned itself into what he supposed would be an interested expression, he had plenty of practice with this fake mockery of emotion.

'Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii.' His name probably would not mean much, it was specific to his family only and as far as he was aware there was nobody else he was related to within souls, only family of the heart and not of the flesh and blood. 'Yes. My mahnaya... my mother knows Saul, they are friends. I am here as help for building the town.' He pointed with the hand not holding his bow in the direction where all the building work had been taking place

<style type="text/css">
.ronkyha .space {float:right; width:200px; height:324px;}
.ronkyha b {font-weight:bold; color:#754B14; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ronkyha p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ronkyha p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ronkyha .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#754B14; }
.ronkyha p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ronkyha {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#4D2D15; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... honrin.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #000000; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#080603; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
206 | xD Ink's so clueless.

Honrin was apparently in good relations to Saul and he'd come to help with the building efforts. How nice of him. Ink sat down and glanced in the direction he pointed to. So maybe he'd been one of the many hands who'd rebuilt his own home there. Maybe. He'd arrived too late to help with the original efforts and knew nothing that could help now, with the finishing touches. Ink would have to be useful around the stables, then- he knew horses better than anyone else in the pack, apparently.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Honrin." Ink smiled politely, the expression a touch dog-like due to his chosen form. "Thanks for your help." He bowed his head politely and dipped it back up with that same, polite smile. "Are you packing up to leave, then?" He was guessing, with absolutely no idea himself.

He had no clue, either, that the male didn't want his company. Honrin offered interested looks and gestures and didn't seem at all upset to have the company. Ink was only aware of the fact that the visiting wolf was slightly flat toned- maybe he didn't socialize very well? Or maybe his pack had different values in socializing. Who knew.

[/html]
This was no way to spend an existence really, forced into emotinolessness everytime a strange spoke to him or came near. He grunted and nodded his head back at Ink, feigning embarrassed appreciation for the thank you,

"Likewise Ink." He looked back at his small, partially deconstructed camp, it was painfully obvious that he was packing up to leave but this Ink wouldn't know that it was only for a short while. He placed his bow inside of its buckskin quiver along with his arrows and tied it to one of the saddlebags,

"Yes, but not for long. My mother she is close to giving birth so I want to see her before the next lot of building is started again." He had no knowledge nor would he ever dream of the state that he would return to this pack in and the extremes to which he would turn to for comfort, drowning himself in drink. Suddenly the name that sounded familiar, he realised where he recognised it from, and would have been very interested had circumstances allowed it,

"Trovato ay? Do you know a white furred, blue eyed lady named Gemma Sawtooth? She's missing her left ear and has scars down her face here." He gestured to the part of the face that he had seen on Gemma the one time he had seen her when she was being brought in. It had been an awful sight.
[html]
227 | Flustered Ink is Flustered!

Ink nodded with a almost stupid sounding 'ah' at the other male's explanation- he'd be back. It wasn't until he mentioned Gemma that Ink became talkative- in a way that suggested discomfort. "Gemma? Yeah, I know her." He started simply enough, ears perking with interest. "She was my father's girlfriend for a while. Supposedly, the pups she has are my half-siblings, but I dunno how that'd work... since... I'm older and he left AniWaya long before I was born." He murmured the last bit in his own personal confusion, but it didn't mean he was done.

"She's a beautiful lady, despite her scars. I can see why my father liked her so much. The ring I wear was hers at one point- I barely got it back from her when she saw it." He looked down at his chest, where the silver ring sat on its chain. "She's the best connection I have to my father. Y'know, I should probably go see her again soon- I haven't seen her since before I joined Vinatta." The 'conversation' continued from there as the boy rambled on pointlessly, paws shuffling in the green below and ears flicking hopelessly about, as if each new sentence struck a new emotion in the boy.

If a wolf could sweat and blush, that's what Ink would be doing at that moment- flustered.

[/html]