Story about the world
[html]

Dated for 8-18 please, Also would love for Melissa with her Jazper to post after me, please.

Word Count → 000

The pretty little party girl had been partying almost every night, and it had been fun and it had been great however the girl knew with the ticking of her body clock she needed to return to her family. She had a brother, and she had a father, mother was..well..where was her mother? Aro would know, yes. Her black and white honor bond brother would know. The female felt the buzz from the cannabis starting to come off...shame. It always brought her such a joy, and she felt so relaxed. Everything about the world made sense to the red and cream female.

There was a scent trail from around Halifax, up North. The female assumed that was where her father was living. The green eyed female gave a shake of her hips as she moved towards the northern lands. Getting blasted with her father’s scent, she smiled. ”Oh Daddy-O!” She called out, his eldest daughter was ready to come home and try to be good.

She loved her family and she wanted to be with them, she didn’t want to give up her fun times, but if that what her father wanted...well she would try to be that good girl for him...but she knew that partying and smoking and just having fun was born into her bones. Who could she have gotten that from? Just who...

Image courtesy of sugary-stock@deviantART

<style>
.dandyfield .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.dandyfield p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dandyfield b {color:#5f664b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.dandyfield {background-color:#e6e1db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/232Tz.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#969a86; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.dandyfield .inner {margin:0px 10px 235px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#5f664b;}
.dandyfield .wordcount {color:#5f664b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5f664b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Big Grin / +300

With the sun getting higher in the sky the Knight decided it would be best to do one last boarder patrol before setting up for the trip to the Artisans. His mind was in a continual state of buzzing, his thoughts turning in a never-ending cycle. He worried about his boys, they were still learning but these lessons where ones that he could hardly help them with these life lessons. There was only so much a father could teach, there was a point where his kin needed to simply try things, fail and learn and unfortunately it frustrated the Alpha greatly that they had entered that time in their lives.

He could hear the steady beating of wings in the air around him, a clear sign that the barn owl he had long since decided was his, now followed him safely in the air. A warning screech from above, a sign Jazper had quickly learned to mean that a strange predator was near the territory line. He struggled to understand the different sounds of the owl, Alyssum has informed him that Alena did not make the same hooting noises as most other owls but instead communicated in varying types of screeches. It it had been up to the Sole the bird would have never been brought into the territory but under Dixie’s persistence she was now very attached to Jazper.

Her warning rang true when an entirely canine call echoed near by, the words clear as day. A large smile spread cross his face and his tail began to wag in excitement as his two feet began to jog in the direction of the sound. It had been over a year since he had last seen his oldest daughter and her voice was more than welcome. It took him a short while to arrive at the borders, slowing to a halt in front of his fully grown daughter.
Sophia, il mio piccolo angelo.
He cooed as he wrapped his arms around her. Pulling back from the hug and leaving his hands on her shoulder he beamed at her, It has been far too long. What draws you out of the city?

<style type="text/css">
.jazhaw b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9724d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #180902; }
.jazhaw p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazhaw {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#683718; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ko9He.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bb7151; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazhaw p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazhaw p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

--

Word Count → 329

There was some things that could never be taken away from her, and that was one of the wonderful gifts that her gorgeous mother, and her handsome father had blessed her with. From the material gifts, to the gift of the double language. While in Halifax, she had not meet many loners that could speak in both Italian and English. She was truly blessed. The child had not been raise to boast or brag about the gifts her family had given to her, frankly she thought it was rude to show off her talents to run into someone’s face that she was able to do something that someone else could not. Frankly she could see the unpleased looks that the whole family would be given her if she was to boast or brag.

Finding a smile upon her statue like father arms opening up to embrace the hug that her father was offering up. It had been so long since she had found the love of a hug from her father arms(though it was all at her own fault, and own will) His words, filled her heart with an unspoken happiness, hearing him call her angel, that was worth the risk of her father telling her it was time to be an adult and find her own pack to live in(Not that it was something that she would expect out of her father’s mouth, but still a fear that played in the depth of Sophia’s mind) Standing at and arm length distant from her father, she smiled up at him, trying to be that angel that he just called her. ”Dad! Stop!” She chuckled.

”Well....I was kinda hoping that I could come and be with you, and momma and the rest of the family?!” She looked down as her hands went back behind her back holding her own hands. While her foot lifted up and twisted in semicircles in the dry dirty.

<style>
.dandyfield {background-color:#e6e1db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/232Tz.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#969a86; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.dandyfield .inner {margin:0px 10px 235px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#5f664b;}
.dandyfield .wordcount {color:#5f664b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5f664b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: / +300

His daughter protested at his actions but he simply chuckled, You would dare refuse your father the right to hug as much as he pleases after not visiting in over a year?! Although the message could have been taken seriously his voice was clear that he only meant the words to tease his little girl, not guilt her. But at her request and the mention of her mother his smiley face softened into a partial frown. In the excitement he had almost forgotten that his eldest daughter had been living on her own when Ghita and him and split up and he was unsure if she had ever gotten wind of the information. However, he was certain that his scent was easy enough to find around Halifax’s outer rim as Casa’s boarders extended down to the city. His lightning eyes looked cautiously at his daughter. You’re more than welcome to stay but I’m afraid you wont find your mother here.

Hesitantly he gave Sophia a moment before diving into the story, feeling like he owed his daughter the full story. About a year ago, I’m sure you must have heard that Aniwaya was causing trouble. Well at the end of it all I decided to leave Crimson Dreams with the family and create a new pack, a pack based around the Knight family values in order to better protect the family and my friends. So far so reasonable but that was not the part he worried his daughter would disagree with. However you’re mother forbid me to do so, saying that I was betraying my loyalty to Savina and uprooting the family. But you see I couldn’t stay in Crimson Dreams hoping for some real warriors besides myself to show up so I could protect your brothers and your sister, and your mother kicked me out of the manor, told me I could run away and start my pack but that she wasn’t coming with me.

By now his face was grave, remembering the heartbreak he had felt. Fenris would want me to do this darling. With Casa di Cavalieri I have the tools to protect. I have warriors at my call. He spoke hoping she would understand. You’re mother moved back to Italy shortly after I left and now your brothers all live here with me. Looking to his daughter with anxious eyes he waited for her emotions to leap forward and engulf him.

<style type="text/css">
.jazhaw b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9724d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #180902; }
.jazhaw {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#683718; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ko9He.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bb7151; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

--

Word Count → 378

Her memories of her father and mother were nothing but happiness. Her mother’s kindness towards her father, and her father’s sweet words to and about her mother. However, the Knight girl knew that times could and would always change someone, and when the fighting broke out, Sophia knew that she could depend upon her brave father to protect those that could not protect them-self. ”Wowwww” The female was trying to find the words that would put her feeling out about all of this. That did not sound like her mother at all...granted family meant a lot to the Marino mother, but to refuse her father the right to start a pack for beings that wanted to help others, and to kick him out of the manor for standing up for what he believed the most in.”That’s just heavy...” The happy female found herself being very sympathetic for her father’s lost of his beloved mate.

With a crinkle of her nose she giggled looking up at her father, as she spread her legs a little over shoulder length apart. ”But Daddy...Maybe if you ran over there and laid down the law on her she’ll come back! Tell her that the Manor is now a home for loners. She’ll run back to you! Unless....” The female rocked forwards and lifted up on the front most of her back paw. A finger pointed at her father. ”Have you found someone else?” She wanted her father to be happy, it was clear that Ghita had hurt him. Sophia was glad that it didn’t stop him from following his dreams.

”Daddy, I swear on my honor as a Knight, I want to help you protect these lands! I don’t know how to use a weapon, but I can show them how much better it is to get along! After all a little weed never hurt anyone!” The child was a flower child, she wanted to solve all the issues of the world with a hug and a joint. She wanted peace throughout the world, but she knew it had to start close to home, it had to start with in the lands that she had lived in for so long!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: / +300

Sophia has always been the bubbly one, ignoring the troubles of others and insisting that life was too good to dwell so it didn’t surprise him that she thought there was a happy ending somewhere in the story. Chuckling along with his daughter he shook his head, I don’t think I’ll be chasing after your mother. I am happy here. I believe I did the right thing and I love my pack. Pausing he looked at her debating in his head what to tell her. At this point he knew that he was falling head over heels for Alyssum but that he had Skye, who was due any day now, to take care of and pups that he wanted a relationship with. Instead he said simply, Let’s just say I have my eyes on a girl but things are more complicated than I would have hoped. He dare not lie to his daughter, his daughter who was so blunt and positive.

He swooned with pride as she spoke of protecting the pack and helping be a positive energy but as soon as she mentioned weed his brow frowned,I’ll have none of that in the Fort love. You’re brother already knows that. We have young ones about and more on their way and I best not see you puffing in a communal area. He warning was clear, no weed was to be in the living areas, not even in her room. If anyone were to be caught smoking around the Courthouse they would be punished. The mention of pregnancy sparked him onto a piece of news that he blurted out quite quickly, Tony’s Mate Neela is the one expecting. He didn’t hover on the information for very long, knowing that Aro or Tony would fill her into the rest of the going ons. You’ll need to learn to fight a bit love, everyone here knows how to protect themselves and others at least long enough for someone more experienced to arrive. Wrapping an arm around her he began to lead her into the pack lands,I’m heading out to an ally pack for the next couple days but you get settled in and meet people.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]

[html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Famiglia rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact Melissa or Aly and we will do whatever she can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 378

The child rocked back down after her father words, it wasn’t a discipline. After all she hadn’t been caught…yet in the Fort smoking away. She would do good to listen to her father’s words. She was not the child that wanted to push the laws that her father had laid down. She loved to relish that she was a good child. She had her spunky ways, but all in all she wasn’t the one who would be running into Halifax to bring trouble back, she had thought of bringing all of her belongs here. After her father’s words she knew it was highly wise to leave the herbal cures for a bad day at her small little house in Halfax. She knew that her friends would not touch her person bong, after all it was clear that it was clearly made with a girl in mind with the bright purple. She winked her nose at her father’s words. She knew by the tone and the look on his face that he could not cave in on this topic, and she knew why he had taken this stance on which her father had taken it.

Finding her-self walking in stride with her tall father, she smiled up at him, so there was someone that had his heart. That was wonderful! Everyone needed love and really all you need it love. The child adored her father, and would do everything in her power to make him look down at her with those bright yellow eyes with pride and honor. She would learn how to spar, and with a twinkle in her eye she knew who she would go after…Aro. She knew he wouldn’t take it easy on her for bring the flower princess of Casa di Cavalieri. She knew if she asked her hero, he would probably take it easy on her for being a girl, and so short in her height.

<style>
</style>[/html]