Emerging of a Demon
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy was not an instinctual creature. She was civilized, and knew better than to trust something so primitive. Logic was what guided her in her decisions. On this morning though, her bestial side took over. Without speaking to anyone Amy moved to the front of the wagon, and clicked to the horse. The camp was left behind, everything that hadn't been in the wagon when she'd started left lying around. She drove for some time before the familiar borders came into view. The dog steered around the edges, searching. A safe place was inside, one where she'd given birth before, and was now returning to do the same.

It was strangely quiet when Amy broke through the borders, none of the clatter the crows usually rose at her presence. It was almost as if the pack had been waiting for her return, knowing that she would come back. Amy almost tumbled off the wagon, wearing little more than a light dress that she'd slept in. She pushed the door open, eyes not quite seeing as she moved through. Heading for her room Amy saw the bed, and sighed in relief. Settling herself into it Amy closed her eyes, letting the contractions ride through her frame.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 268 Lillith's like whhuuuuuutttt?

The sun had just set, the sky outside a deep purple, and the sounds of the waves crashing nearby became like a lullaby, as it did every night. Lillith had just blown out the lantern that she used for lighting her tanning shed and retired into her cottage for the night. There, she had lit a fire in the fireplace, and nestled into one of the restored human couches nearby, picking up a seashell necklace that was half finished. She worked on this for a time as she smoked her pipe, letting the drug within calm her to the brink of sleep.

Then, without warning, her door was thrust open. Lillith was immediately on her feet, her thin body silhouetted against the firelight, as she watched in surprise as a very pregnant Amy Sunders stumbled in and made a bee-line to Lillith’s bedroom, and then collapsed on her furs. Lillith came to the doorway and looked in on her curiously and could immediately smell that the dog woman was in the midst of birth. Lillith twisted her face into a frustrated sneer when she heard sounds outside; there were others with Amy.

Like lightning, Lillith was in her store room and grabbed her bone knives; she felt adrenaline begin to pump through her, both from the shock of Amy's sudden invasion, and also that there were unknown canines with her. She peered back into the main room of her cottage and could see outside, though it was dimly lit, a wagon, and the shadows of two other Luperci; she gripped her knives tightly, preparing herself for a brawl.

Photo courtesy of Douglas Brown

<style>
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#0c0906; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 {background-color:#774f32; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:495px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... iRaven.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:312px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Shadow followed close behind Amy but not to close due to her attitude. He was always near and around knowing that at any moment she would be off not wanting to give birth in a place, uncivilized. He watched her closely and protected and then he watched as he headed toward the Wagon and he followed and jumped on when it was moving. He stayed on the back standing and holding onto the frame of the wagon. He looked inside and had seen that Kohaku was already in the wagon and he kept looking to the surroundings pass. After a time they arrived at Anathema and she left the wagon and he tied it up. He saw her head into a building and after the horse and wagon were secure he followed into the building and he saw a woman with knives and he looked her in the eyes as he placed his hand on his swords hilt and he kept it there.

"I and the pup are with Amy.....I wont draw my sword if you would please lower your weapons..."He watched her closely and waited and was ready just in case she were to spring at him.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 310 Since Ariel mentioned she was going to be slow, I'm guessing an open post order would be ok here.

One of the shadows finally came close enough to the light of the doorway that Lillith could make out his features. It was a large male Luperci, and Lillith was immediately enamored with him; he was pitch black, the color of the soul-filled, and his eyes were mismatched; a good and an evil eye, just like Zera’im. Lillith nearly dropped her knives then and there but when he moved to unsheathe the sword at his hip she clung fast to her weapons.

But the large, beautiful male spoke calmly, saying that he would not draw if she relented and that he and the pup were with Amy. Lillith assumed he must be talking about the shadow still remaining outside. The tall, red woman released her stance and stood straight and calmly, placing the daggers back on the shelf in her storage room. She walked out into the light of the living room to get a better look at him. He was taller, taller than even she, which was a feat in its own right; his ears basically brushed the ceiling.

Lillith’s tufted ear turned to listen to Amy in her bedroom; she was having contractions and would give birth soon. The adrenaline began to seep away and Lillith let out a long sigh and moved to sit back on the couch. She re-lit her pipe and took a long drag, letting the smoke linger in the air above her before speaking, Well, sit then. No need to stand there. Lillith said with a sweet voice that was like the tinkling of bells, I am Lillith, and this is my home. But it used to be Amy’s home, which I suppose explains why she decided to pay a visit. The Trombetta girl gave a dry smile, You know, she’s not allowed here, I could get in big trouble letting you stay…

<style>
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#0c0906; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 {background-color:#774f32; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:495px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... iRaven.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:312px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

A particularly painful contraction rose through her body, Amy opening her mouth to free a long string of curses. I'm going to kill him! So help me, I'm going to run him through and This sentence ended with a rather descriptive way of torturing the one she was yelling about. The pain ceased for a moment, Amy's voice halting. Looking around she blinked, feeling that there was something slightly different about the place from when she'd left it. But no, that had to be just her. This was her bed after all.

Why was no one there? That was right, she didn't have a medic. She was being forced to experience birth the same way any beast would. More curses slipped over her tongue, gripping tightly onto the bed. Amy felt around, finding a good dagger. At least she wasn't weaponless. Closing her eyes Amy continued her labor, waiting for the hated pup to be born. For the first time Amy felt herself hoping that the pups would be weak, that they would be doomed to die. She didn't want this one.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 5+

Shadow looked to the woman with the daggers, he could see and tell that she was a fighter and he respected that. She was a looker and his eyes studied her as she studied him. She was orange and black like day and night. He watched her move as his hand was placed ever so lightly on his sword and then when he spoke she all to quickly put her daggers away and the moment they left her hands his hand went away from his sword. He watched the woman move to a near by cough and he waited, still having his manners for her to say he could sit or relax. His ears twitched as he listened to her nice sounding voice and he nodded lightly and with the smallest of smirks as he found a place not to far from her but so he could have a good vantage point of the room and of the door that Amy was behind."It's a pleasure to meet you Lillith, and About Amy...well...you know how she can be.." He smiled a llttle and looked down and then he looked back to the woman when he heard about her getting in trouble."Since I know Amy won't I apologise on her behalf and i am sorry if you are in any danger due to this situation. It will only be until the baby is born and she is strong enough to travel then she will be gone again." Every work he spoke was logical and clear and calm. his deep voice was always soothing nothing like what it seemed like it should sound giving what he looked like. He looked to the door and then he looked to the front door wondering when the young one was going to come inside, however given there talk and how this all was going down he wouldn't be surprised if Kohaku didn't come in at all.

Shadow relaxed a little and he listened closely to everything being said inside Amy's room and he looked to the floor. All the time they had been around one another and very little was said aside from his normal, helping her when she didn't what it and it pissing her off. He chuckled inside at that thought and then he wondered about the pup that was about to be born into the world. Here he was a good man, well....a lost man, and he had lost his pups when everything looked perfect. There was a strong mother and strong father and yet for some reason the gods to them all from him and his mate as well when they caused her to leave due to the pain of being in a pack where her pups had died. All that and yet here was Amy, giving birth to what could very well be the next seed of all evil and he was there to protect it and her until she was able to move about again. God like was funny sometimes.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 280 OOC.

Lillith took another long drag of her pipe as her large ears listening to Amy’s colorful language. Childbirth was such a gruesome thing; it smelled terrible, it sounded terrible, and it made even the strongest canines crumble before the might of nature. Lillith both revered and detested birth; she hoped that if she were ever to bring forth children that it would be in darkness and isolation; she didn’t want anyone to be a witness. With this in mind, Lillith decided she would not come to Amy’s aid, unless the dog asked for it; Amy was strong and could do this on her own, and she gave the still unnamed male a look that said just this, as Amy’s cursing drifted into silence.

The red lady released the smoke she had been holding into the air; her head swam momentarily, What is your name? And tell me, when you look at me, which of your eyes sees me more clearly. It was a vague and strange question, but if he was a spiritualist like she, he might understand. If not, he might answer the question based on his physical senses, which would be just as valid. Lillith could see his aura clearly, it was conflicted but strong. She then noticed that he had a particular smell to him; it smelled of mountain streams and wolf musk; a strong pack scent. He obviously was not a loner like Amy was, but Lillith decided not to ask him.

Instead, she turned her hazel eyes to gaze at the firelight, her high state of mind make the flickering light seem more like exotic dancers. What a strange night this was going to be.

<style>
[/html]
Shadow looked to the woman as she asked her question lightly and once it was out in the open shadow waited a second and then he continued "My name is Shadowfang and to answer your question both my eyes see only a part of the person I look upon. My yellow eye can see the darkness, the huntress and the pain, all things negative and my blue can see the good, the love and everything positive. Both work together to allow me to see into the soul of my Target and to better understand them for one alone is not enough both must work as one. With you I see a hunter and strong will. Beautiful and deadly and there is chaos.

Shadow looked into the woman's eyes as he waited for something back from her, anything really it was nice to talk and it got his mind off Amy. He had been there to protect her and watch over her until she gave birth and was strong enough to fend for herself. He would not leave her a moment sooner and he would not stay a moment longer than needed. Shadow was going against his pack, against how many rules he didn't know and he knew that if they found out that they would throw him out and he would lose that family like everything else in his life. He leaned back and rested his head against the couch and he closes his eyes as he took a deep breath and listened to the world and tried to understand it without seeing and just by touch, smell, taste and sound.
[html]

Sorry for taking so long

Without warning, Amy had just climbed onto the wagon and left. Luckily for him, Kohaku had been napping inside the wagon. Although his former space was occupied with objects, the young male still found comfort when he was nestled between the objects that his caretaker traveled with. Some of his earliest memories were in the wagon, and although they weren't the best, it was home to him. With Amy so temperamental, that feeling of home was just what he needed.

When the wagon jerked to life Kohaku had scrambled to his feet. He looked around, confused and upset. What was happening now. Running to the far side, Kohaku watched as the camp and Shadow was left behind. Well, at least that male wasn't coming. Or so he thought. However, Shadow was quick to catch up and climb into the wagon. Kohaku just glared at Shadow, still upset and angry about the male's presence. However, Shadow's intrusion was soon forgotten as the wagon made its long and unrelenting trip north.

After what seemed like forever, the silent trip ended inside the Anathema pack lands. Kohaku had never really explored the pack lands, so they were still very unfamiliar to him. Once again, without speaking, Amy barreled into a house and disappeared from view. Kohaku jumped down from the wagon and wanted to follow, but some instinct stopped him. What was it? Frightened and worried about Amy, he paced outside or loomed next to the door. Shadow and some strange canine confronted one another and spoke of things he didn't understand. Kohaku wanted answers, he wanted to know what was going on or if Amy would be alright. What of Amy's puppy?

Finally, the little wolf couldn't take it anymore. He ran inside the house, ignoring the two adults as he followed Amy's scent and screams into the bedroom. There, Kohaku found her writhing in pain and screaming curses. "Amy! Amy, are you okay?"

<style type="text/css">
.kohadd b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8e4db; text-shadow:#273728 1px 1px 2px;}
.kohadd p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.kohadd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4e6d50; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LdFl2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #273728; padding:340px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#273728; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.kohadd .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Pain was wracking through her body, leaving the dog rather frustrated. Why was this taking so long? Truly, it had been a short period of time, Lilith and Shadow settling in comfortably in the room outside. Amy wasn't aware of their presence though, just frustrated that she was by herself without a medic and terrified that something would go wrong. Kohaku broke in at the wrong time, Amy letting loose one of the most colorful streams Kohaku had been privileged to hear.

Get out! The dagger in her fist left, soaring through the air towards Kohaku. The aim was deadly, striking right for where he was sitting. This wasn't just her steaming and threatening, she seriously wanted him gone, dead or alive. Another contraction ran through her, and this time she felt something come out. Reaching down Amy picked up a black pup. Growling she began to lick at it, wondering if it would live. A female. That was good. The pup began to whine, her eyes widening as she realized what this was. A healthy pup. One that wouldn't die. Protectively she pulled her close to her body. A miracle.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:600+

This was the reason Shadow always stayed alert around Amy, this is the reason he couldn't leave her in this state. The yell and the knife were a perfect answer to his worries and he was happy that he moved fast enough. He had gotten up the moment Kohaku headed towards the door and he was happy he did so. his eyes locked onto the moving Amy snarling and letting lose a barrage of curses and then the movement of her arm. Shadow growled and knew it was to late to take out his sword and it the knife away and he knew that trying to catch the knife even giving as good as he was would still put Kohaku in danger. Shadow placed himself in the path of the blade swung his claws at it as his teeth flashed in response to the pain that would follow and with a metallic "clank" sound the blade was smacked away and it hit a wall and jiggled like a diving board having just been used. He looked to Amy only for a moment and then he turned grabbed Kohaku and picked him up and left the room closing the door quickly behind him less there be other sharp objects flying. Shadow growled lightly and he softly put Kohaku down and then he barked as he looked to him."Fool! Do you know Amy so little? She was trying to kill you with that knife. It was heading perfectly for your heart, a death blow for any beast, me or otherwise. Think next time you barge into a room with a angry Amy, alright!?"

Shadow now knew what he needed to do. He took a place next to the door, not in front to get rid of the risk of a sword of something being thrown through the door and then he crossed his arms. He shook his head and he motioned with his nose for Kohaku to seat somewhere safe and away from the door and as he stood there a single drop of blood fell from his hand. He looked to it absently and he knew that the blood that Amy had drawn was a sign. they would not talk, he would not be thanked and as far as she was concerned, he didn't exist. These thoughts came to him but were quickly pushed aside as he crossed his arms again and looked forward. No one was to enter the room unless Amy asked for them and judging by the quick little ball of black fur he had seen, the pup was finally delivered and judging from the sound of whining it was healthy and active. Shadow smiled only for a second and a thought ran through him. Why did he not have a pup? Why did he not get that gift of life yet.

Shadow opened his eyes after that thought and he came back to reality. He looked to Kohaku and to the woman sitting on the couch and he nodded lightly in respect and so she didn't take offence to his leaving her side during there talk. by what happened though, he was sure she would understand his move to stay by the door. If Amy were to attack he might very well be the only one to fight off her onslaught, well him or Lillith. Shadow rested his head against the wall and he closed his eyes again as his ears twitched and his tail flicked. he was listening to what was going on inside, making sure all was well and listening for movement from the bed and towards the door. It would be some time before Amy would be approachable again at least that's what it seemed like.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 372 OOC.

His response to her question surprised her, and she was immediately convinced that he held the same gift within him that Zera’im had. Lillith nearly reached out to touched his face but refrained from doing so, as she had just met the man, I… am envious of your gift, Shadowfang. She said softly, a feminine yet husky roll to her voice. She stood to go get herself something to drink when suddenly the shadow from outside burst into the room.

Lillith watched frozen and wide eyed as the actions quickly took place before her. The young male wolf rushed into the room in which Amy was, followed closely on the heels by Shadowfang, who form seemingly enveloped all the light in the room. There was a frantic motion and then the dark male carried the other out of the room and shut the door behind him, and guarded it. He chided the younger wolf, and Lillith could immediately smell the blood. Amy had thrown a knife apparently, but Shadow had deflected it; Lillith was impressed by his skill.

The red woman looked down her nose at the younger pup, he was wide eyed and frightened, a skinny thing; she wondered if he was perhaps Amy’s slave, or the pup she had been rumored to have kidnapped. Either way, it was none of Lillith’s concern, but the sounds of birth and puppy cries could not be ignored and the Trombetta lady went to fetch a basin of water, and some salted fish jerky. She held these things in her hand and moved towards the doorway which Shadowfang guarded, and she stood before him, Please. She said softly, and then pushed her way past him into the darkness of the room. She quiet in here, and set the food and water beside Amy on the floor, and then lit the oil lamp on the vanity so the woman could see her new child. Lillith’s eyes glanced over briefly and saw a dark, tiny form curled beside the golden woman. Lillith was entranced for a moment, but then exited back into the living room, closing the door behind her. She walked back to her former place on the couch, retrieved her pipe, and re-lit it.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc

Kohkau had heard Amy curse before, he had seen her angry and been at her mercy on several accounts. But this, this was different. The words that spilled from her lips like curses were new and very colorful, while the anger that rose in her voice was like a titan howling to the heavens. The ferocity that rolled off her made the young male quake. Why was Amy like that? What was wrong with her?

Shocked and scared, Kohaku didn't even have time to register the dagger that flew at him. Before he knew it, Shadow was standing over him and the scent of blood spilled into the room. Kohaku instinctively lowered himself to the ground, his ears flat against his head and his tail tucked firmly between his legs. Just as suddenly, the older male had scooped Kohaku up and hauled him out of the room. It took several minutes for the young pup to process what had just happened. He mostly ignored Shadow's words, not caring what the black wolf had to say. Be it a scolding or sage advice, Kohaku had made a habit out of not listening to anything Shadow had to say. His entire focus was on Amy.

The midnight male sat beside the closed door, acting as a very weird barricade. Kohaku continued to ignore Shadow's instructions and moved so that he lay directly in front of the door. His nose twitched and his ears were straining forward and he waited for a chance to see Amy again. Kohaku couldn't stand not knowing if she was okay. She was his teacher, his protector and guardian. If anything happened to her, Kohaku didn't know what he would do. The scent of blood grew and was quickly followed by whines. To Kohaku, those were both terrible signs. Unable to contain himself, the young male rose on his hind legs and began to scratch at the door. His own whines filled the room as he called to Amy in broken howls.

<style type="text/css">
.kohadd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4e6d50; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LdFl2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #273728; padding:340px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#273728; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:300+

Shadow looked to Kohaku and he shook his head, ah brainwashing at it's finest. He growled lightly and he grabbed Kohaku by the nape of his neck and pulled him to the side as Lillith went in and then he flicked Kohaku lightly on the nose to get his attention like you would a miss behaving pup."Amy has given birth....meaning there is a new puppy you are not the baby anymore there is now another and unless you want another dagger coming at you to kill you I would wait until Amy herself asks for you or says it's alright."Shadow stood in front of the door now and he listened carefully for all the sound within.

He listened to the voice of Amy and the woman Lillith and he listened for sounds of pain or struggle. Shadow had been around the birth of young before so he knew what you listen for and what not to but Kohaku's little howls and stuff were getting annoying. Shadow did not mean to be rough or mean to the boy but having him close knowing that he didn't belong there put him slightly on edge and he didn't like being put in situations like this however like always no matter what if he was around Amy something was usually going on that was something he didn't agree with. He would need to keep Kohaku away from the door for his safety even if the boy didn't understand what was going on. Amy was going to have a fun time trying to explain where the new pup magically came from.

"I'm not keeping you from Amy to be mean, I'm doing it to protect you and keep you from harm, you may hate me but I just saved you from a dagger that would have meant your end and i don't want to be reliving the experience so soon so please, here me when I say that right now is not the time...She will let us know when all is well and you can be happy knowing that the moment she is fit and ready to move around again that i will be leaving."

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

She was small, as most pups were. Amy stared down at her with delight, Kohaku's pain filled howls barely on the edge of her consciousness. Another being entered the room, Amy's expression peaceful, if not as joyful as it should have been. Blinking in confusion Amy drew in the scent of the newcomer. Lilith? The pup that she had tried to knock out because she was too curious. And now she was grown, and aiding Amy. Smiling she nodded her head, accepting the water and taking great gulps of it. Lilith had grown wise. She should give something to her to thank her for her help. Why she was there still confused Amy, but she wouldn't pursue it.

Now aware Amy realized that Kohaku was howling for her. Standing she clutched the black pup tight in her arms as the tired dog came to the door. Quiet Shadow. Her gaze fell to Kohaku, not yet smiling. I am fine, Kohaku. Don't worry. A name. She needed to name the pup. Lips curled with disgust her gaze fell on Shadow. Shadowfang, you will be her father. As for her name...Lucias fits such a cursed pup. Amy stood there for a moment longer, then turned, curling into the bed. Now she could rest.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for taking so long

Kohaku was so focused on Amy and her plight that he hadn't even noticed the strange female walk up behind him. Nor did he really care. Amy was crying and in pain, and no one was explaining what was going on. Amy could be hurt and dying. A rough hand grabbed the back of Kohaku's neck, causing the pup to yelp as he was dragged aside. The door opened to reveal Amy on the bed, and when Kohaku stretched his neck a little he could see that she was holding something. An overpowering scent of blood and something unfamiliar drifted out and made the pup feel sick. But before he could jump after the female, Shadow flicked Kohaku on the nose and promptly began to scold him. Well, at least his scolding had some explanation as to what was going on.

The pup sat down, sulking and glaring at Shadow. He mumbled something that was almost incoherent as he complained and stated that Shadow was not the boss of him. It wasn't long before the stranger exited the room and Kohaku was able to get another brief glance at Amy before the door closed once again. Why couldn't he go in? Surely Amy hadn't meant to kill him, just scare him off like she normally did. When Kohaku kicked up a fuss again, Shadow began to berate him, but the young male decided to once again ignore Shadow. He had to get to Amy, he just had too.

With some angry shouts, Amy emerged from her seclusion. She looked tired and ragged. In her folded arms lay a young black pup whose eyes and ears weren't even open. Amy's gaze turned to him and the pup positively beamed. "Okay," he barked. Green eyes traveled to the black girl who smelled strongly of blood. With some further inspection using his eyes and nose, Kohaku was able to somewhat piece together what had happened. Females pooped puppies... ew.

Kohaku didn't like having another pup as competition, much less one that was actually related to Amy. She might replace him. She would replace him. Kohaku wanted to glare at her, but his curiosity was getting the best of him. Rising, the unshifted male tried to rise to he back paws. It was a poor attempt at trying to get a better look at the little female, and ended with Kohaku landing heavily on his forepaws as he failed to balance.

Amy's announcement of Lucia's name, father, and status as a cursed pup made the tension that Kohaku felt ease a little. A cursed pup that belonged to Shadow, he might just have a chance. Without hesitation, he followed Amy into the bedroom with a wagging tail and bright eyes. As Amy curled up onto the bed with Lucias, Kohaku took his place at the bed's side, hoping that the tired dog wouldn't chase him off.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]