{M} say it like its nice
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

sorry for the blather, she's gonna shoo away Zayden for a while :3

Word Count → 000

Then what do you suppose we do now? Elody asked quietly, holding the bloody dagger in her left hand, looking down at the sharp blade, a delicate finger wiping away the crimson stain. It was a result of a kill she had managed to make earlier that morning, an unlucky rabbit had unknowingly stepped into the trap lain by the two hybrids, and had made a delicious previous meal that day, nothing remained roasting over the fire. The pile of bones was discarded in the fire, unneeded as much as Elody was fascinated with animal skulls.  the fire. As for conversation, for hours that day the cinnamon coyote had stressed over the next move of the pair and about where to travel next. Zay didn't answer but stared at her, the corners of his lips pulled up in a smile. Groaning, El murmured. I'm serious here! I have heard of some places, but they don't appeal to me very well...And we can go--temporarily. Narrowing her key-lime eyes, she watched as he shrugged. Don't know. Heard of a few places around here, my dad came from a place called Ichika or something. But someone said that place wasn't around anymore. Have to ask around or something.

Discouraged, the Lykoi girl stood up and stretched, moving away from the young man, crossing her arms over her chest, returning the dagger to her thigh. Uh, I am going to go find us some food. Stay here, maybe get some firewood or something. I don't want you scaring off the prey again Before the hybrid boy could retaliate with her answer, the Lykoi child was already in the trees, finding the scent of a succulent rabbit or two.

The forest was dark, especially in the  later afternoon as it was. The arms of trees lay thick a canopy over the cinnamon coyote's head, a little spooky the little punk could admit. A hand lay rested over her previous daggers, fingers twitched as if the slightest movement would set her off and bring her to throw one. But no, Ellie was not that skilled at throwing them. And the weak blades probably would never be useful to fend off anything bigger than herself, let alone kill an attacker. What luck she had that Zayden was just a little ways away, watching over the camp and keeping an eye on things. Shaking her head and snapping out of the foolish fear, El found herself on the trail of a rodent, perhaps a squirrel. Not helpful with a knife, when not capable of shimmying up trees. Crossing her arms, the tawny hybrid glanced towards the camp with bright lime green eyes, calling out sharply Hey Zayden, help me out will ya? No answer. As she watched for his tall stature moving through the trees, not seeing it discouraged her. Stepping lightly towards the camp, a smell stopped her in her tracks. Musk-like and masculine, set her curiosity to another level. Someone had been there, and not too long before. Someone Ellie did not find a name for, someone unknown. Who's there?

Image courtesy of inadesign-stock@deviantART

<style>
.elodyknife .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.elodyknife p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.elodyknife b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.elodyknife i {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:2px;}
.elodyknife {background-color:#494949; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nuVMX.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#333333; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;  border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.elodyknife .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.elodyknife .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]