stole my star
[html]

Word Count → 386

Elody had wandered far from where she had made her home in Halifax, taking another excursion alongside Zayden yet again. He would prod her, to find a suitable home for them that would be more permanent. He was a bit afraid of Inferni, it seemed. Perhaps her family's greatness was too much for him to handle, and maybe a softer place would be of option. El had decided to keep her mind open, to think and listen of the possible places she could find herself making residence in. And it wasn't just for her. For Zayden too, he wouldn't leave her alone or leave her side. Which was a bit annoying, but if something were to happen, at least it wouldn't be her backside taking the blunt of whatever.

Maybe the coyote was just a bit heartless. Perhaps she was unfair to poor Zayden, but he had seemed to set his standards already. With her, what was the dark boy to expect? She stole a quick glance at him, looking him over as he watched the trees, his own blade wielded cautiously. When he could feel her gaze, he gave a smile and turned back to the darkish scenery around them.

They stopped for a bit, making their spot a clearing ringed by trees. They were obviously bored, Zay twirling the sword into the ground with his wrists. Elody had stood up and targeted the trees with her throwing knives, missing many of them in her attempts. Her face grew more stoic as she practiced, picking the knives up without complaint. And once the chore became a bore, Elody lay back against the tree, crossing her arms over her chest. Why don't you ever practice with me? She asked Zayden, who shrugged and murmured I have never known how to use them. Never been a time where I could help.

Image courtesy of inadesign-stock@deviantART

<style>
.elodyknife .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.elodyknife p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.elodyknife b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.elodyknife i {color:#732100; letter-spacing:2px;}
.elodyknife {background-color:#494949; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nuVMX.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#333333; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;  border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.elodyknife .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.elodyknife .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry it got kind of long. And forward date to the 5th of September.

Itzal's leg had almost completely recovered from his injury. He stood on two feet as if he hadn't been limping and hobbling just two weeks ago. The fight with Axelle had happened two or three weeks ago and Rio stitching it up, Panda's help with changing the bandages, and a little time Itzal was almost as good as new. He had traveled farther out today than he had in the weeks since arriving at Anathema. But Itzal had been getting restless. He wanted to go out and run on fours legs or explore. So today he had decided to that his leg was feeling well enough to allow him to travel. And he had ended up in a strange place in Souls' the had hadn't been to before. The trees were mostly dead and it was obvious a fire had happened here. Itzal had decided to stay here and look around.

It would also be a good chance for Itzal to train with his knives. Itzal had little chance to practice with his knives while he was wounded. He could still throw his knives well with the leg but no near as well as when he was at one hundred percent. So he figured he should get a little practice in now that he was feeling more his normal self. Of course Itzal had reached a point that most of his knife throwing was instinctual. It came naturally to him to send his knife flying where he went. But even he needed to keep up his training. And he need to train using both his sultan knives at once.

Itzal stopped when he heard someone talk. He turned his head the way that the sound had come from and listened. Someone else replied to what could only have been some kind of question. Itzal thought about if he should turn around and walk away or investigate. Normally he wouldn't have even questioned going to investigate but there were two people and he wasn't yet fully healed. But in the end, the black male's curiosity won out. So he moved towards the direction the voices had briefly come from. Itzal blended himself into the dead trees. He wished it was darker out or that the trees provided more cover. Itzal was a master at sneaking, but even he had his limitations when it came to not being seen. He made little noise, though it was more than usual with his still recovering leg.

He managed to get himself into a spot where he could see the two people but without actually looking for him, he wouldn't actually be seen. He was cautious but then he noticed that the girl was using throwing knives. He watched her throw another one and grimaced. The girl had potential but she didn't seem to know how to tap into it. As she prepared to throw another one Itzal stepped out from behind the tree and took a step forward, "Don't tense up your arm until the very end. Then snap your wrist as you throw." He said, leaning against a dead tree with a grin on his face.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

short reply *head-desk* T_T

Word Count → 000

Soon her disappointment would hit, but not too soon did a voice come from near her, not Zayden's voice for sure. Looking down at the purple-eyed adolescent, she saw that his body was tense, holding his blade as he stood up beside her. And the girl saw where it came from. It was a critiquing voice, giving her a tip on her throw. And when she saw that grin upon the shadowy man's face, her face felt like it was on fire beneath her fur, she blushed so much. With a hand, she pushed Zayden back with a small hand on his chest, It's alright Zay. She said, stepping towards the stranger, crossing her skinny arms over her flat chest. You saw that? Her large ears peeled back to her dark hair, her greenish-yellow eyes widening in humiliation. Ellie glanced down, seeing the man's own set of knives. Like Amy, he must have been some sort of experienced with it. Show me how then. The chocolate-splashed hybrid said simply, holding up one of her own knives. Holding it as she would, but not flexing her arm yet to give it power. She hated being embarrassed, her ways questioned as he did so. From where Zayden was, he moved up to stand behind her, purple eyes flashing as he watched Elody and the other man. He hoped to avoid another person trying to advance on Elody. He lifted his head higher, trying to act a little possessive of the coyote girl until Elody slapped him in the arm for a second time. I'm Elody and this is Zayden. The Lykoi princess said tiredly, pointedly rolling her eyes at her traveling companion. Why the hell did he have to be so annoying?

This is how Zayden talks This is how Elody talks

<style>
.erodythree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.erodythree p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.erodythree b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.erodythree .zl {color:#B8C7EE}
.erodythree {background-color:#98bdac; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... nstock.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#224a4c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;  border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.erodythree .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.erodythree .wordcount {color:#919270; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0your post was awesome. Mine always end up to long >.<

Itzal took in the male and female's reaction in one glance. He was happy he had caught them by surprise. At least I can still sneak, Itzal thought to himself. He watched the male stand up, holding his weapon. Itzal watched the male, waiting to see if he would try anything. But the female was the one that appeared to be in charge. When she spoke, the male stood down, for the time being. Itzal's gaze lingered on the male a second longer before he shifted his eyes to the female. He grinned at her and nodded, "Yeah, I saw it." He said with a smug smile, noticing the look of embarrassment in her eyes. "It wasn't that bad really. Just not as good as it could be." He shrugged, as if it was nothing for him. Itzal looked her over for a second, debating if he should help her. Then he pushed off the tree and showed her how to move her arm. Keeping it relaxed until the moment of truth in the throw. The critical point when she needed to tense her arm and snap her wrist.

Then Itzal stepped back and glanced at the male behind her. He had advanced on the two of them and was now standing behind the female possessively. Itzal saw the claim in the male's eyes and had to smirk. Itzal would just see his possessiveness as a way to push his buttons. But just so that male knew that Itzal wasn't someone to try and push around, he dropped his facade for a second, so the male could see behind it. His eyes went from cocky and smug to cold and hardened. Those were the eyes of someone who was a cold, hardened killer. Itzal could kill both of them and he wouldn't even break a sweat. Itzal's eyes told the male all that in one second, before the smug, cocky look was back in his face. Itzal was confident that neither of them had killed as much of him. They would probably hesitate in a fight but he wouldn't. He would kill without a second thought.

Itzal smiled at the two of them and nodded, "I'm Itzal. Nice to meet you Elody. And you, Zayden, as well." He said, smiling at Elody when he spoke. Itzal would have flirted with her anyways, just because it was what he did. But since Zayden seemed to think he had a claim to the female and the female obviously didn't agree, Itzal couldn't help himself from doing it to spite Zayden. he looked away from Elody to the tree she had been practicing on and moved past her. He stood where she had been and took out a throwing knife. His arm moved in a motion that was ingrained into him. And he smiled before the knife ever hit, already telling that his form had been good. It hit an inch or two off from where he had meant to hit but that was to be expected with his leg. He glanced over his shoulder at the two and smiled.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

She watched as Zayden became jealous, a little flattered that he cared at all. But what meaning did she have for him anyway? A possession? Arm-candy? It was quite enough to incense the young coyote, shooting a like glare in his direction. When would he ever get it into his head that she was not interested? Why didn't he just go back to where he came from? Where other girls would gladly take him.

Zayden could not get the looks given to him from both of the canines out of his mind, one from a beauty who gave such a sneer, and the cold glance given to him from the other man. He was not afraid, but fearful of the rejection given by Ellie. But someday--Who knows how long, she would be begging for him. They would be together, everything just needed time. He put the sword back at his hips, muttering a quiet Watch it.

Elody ignored him, watching as Itzal sent his own knife flying towards the tree. She could admit being impressed, after seeing it embed itself so confidently into the the bark. If it was possible, that could be her someday. The walnut-mottled coyote grinned, taking one of her own knives and imitating his arm, how the wrist snapped forward. When she thought it was right, Ellie tried and it worked. It missed her hopeful mark by a little bit, but it was nice that it managed to stick into the live wood. Tail flipping, the hybrid skipped to pick it up, returning it to the strap at her thigh. Whoa, it worked. She murmured happily. One glance to Zayden told the girl that he was not happy, he sat with his head rested on his knuckles, narrowed eyes pointed towards them. Too bad, he was a spoilsport anyway. Where was his sense of fun--Or survival? Sighing, the young Lykoi stretched her arms, ready for whatever was next. Throwing knives was not rocket science, nor was it a ridiculously easy sport. Ears tall, eyes bright, the youth asked conversationally So Itzal, where'r you from?

Green apple eyes were lit up, as she was pleased with the work. But it wasn't done yet, the throw was far from perfect, but still an improvement. She leaned against the closest tree, slender hand rested over her knives. So...What more can you teach me?

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.yelbird-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfbc39; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.yelbird-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.yelbird-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #bfbc39; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.yelbird-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.yelbird-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#17002d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WNI2W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d0c4; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal glanced at the male as he muttered a warning to Itzal. Itzal managed not the laugh and instead show the male a cool, smug smile. Then he returned his gaze to the female watching as she imitated his arm and wrist motions. She picked up on what he meant fast which pleased Itzal. He could have patience if he really tried but usually he liked fast learners over slow ones. Itzal watched the knife fly towards a tree. He also watched the pleased look on the girl's face as she skipped over to retrieve the knife. He smiled as well, nodding his head, "Impressive. You pick up on things fast." He said, ignoring the male as he approved Elody's work.

Itzal went and retrieved his own knife, having to work it out of the wood a little bit. Then he put it pack in his pouch and leaned against the tree. "Anathema, a pack near here. I've lived there on and off. Actually just got back into Nova Scotia recently. When I was here before I started out in Inferni but things didn't work out for me there." He shrugged and grinned at the female, "I find Anathema much more likable." He said with a smile.

He pushed off the tree and walked a few feet from it before stopping to think. Itzal had a talent for knives. He could teach the female many things but that just depend on what she wanted to learn. And of course Itzal couldn't pass up an opportunity to flirt with the female. "I could teach you lots of things I suppose. Just depends what you want to learn," He said, a smirk spreading across his face before he continued, "Knife wise, I can teach you what I know. Do you have any knives other than your throwing knives? And if so, what do you want to learn to do?" He asked, thinking about what things he could show her with his limited supply. He had plenty of throwing knives but was in dire need of some new weaponry. He made a mental note to go looking for more stuff some time soon.

<style>
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

omg ellie you skunk xD

Elody had begun to ignore Zayden, he was making a fool of himself threatening Itzal, knowing what the yellow-eyed man was capable of. Zayden had been the one to cower before her brother at the Inferni borders, for sure he wasn't able to save his hide from this man-beast standing near. And he seemed to be growing bored, sitting back in the grassy turf, arms resting his head. Ellie rather liked how quickly she was learning, far from perfect yet it had made a dent in her skill. Precision was her problem, now was she to improve that? Did it need a sharper eye and more elite aim? If she could, she would enquire in Itzal, as he was the only one here who truly knew what he was doing. The youth enjoyed his praise, tail flicking the air behind her happily, face lit up in pride. 

Her hand brought up another knive, twirling it slowly in her fingers, silver and black flashed, like a cobra ready to strike at any time. At any second she could throw the knife, and hope that it would meet its mark. Long dark ears twitched as he explained where he was from, a pack by the name of Anathema, must've been one of the more northerly packs. Inferni was also mentioned, and she would have never guessed him part coyote seeing how much he towered over her thin frame. As subtly as she could, she looked him over, noting the coyote features that went with his appearance. And how do you find Anathema better, what does it have? I visited Inferni, and I didn't even know that I had family here. I have a bunch of half-siblings, four of them. I just--I don't want to live there, really. At least not yet.

She put her knife away, slipping it under the tight strap at her leg, watching her newfound teacher as he spoke. Elody grew disappointed knowing that her blades were all back in Halifax, ears dropping as she remembered. I do, but they're all in the old city. I have swords and stuff, but I guess that's all? Raising an eyebrow the pretty Lykoi leaned against her tree again, crossing her arms. I guess I can't learn that today, but my knives--They could work right? They're really sharp. Anything more that could be learned? Ellie grinned, happy to finally be out of a life of stupidity and uselessness, these knives gave her a purpose. And thanks to Itzal, the purpose was all hers to gain.  

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.yelbird-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfbc39; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.yelbird-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.yelbird-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #bfbc39; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.yelbird-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.yelbird-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#17002d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WNI2W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d0c4; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal saw true potential in Elody's skill. She could become as good as him some day. Itzal had a natural talent for knives and it appeared that Elody did as well. Itzal pulled a sultan knife off one of his belt loops and grabbed another throwing knife. He twirled the throwing knife in his hand, listening to Elody as she asked him what it was about Anathema that made it so much more welcoming to him than inferni. As Itzal thought about it, he sent the throwing knife flying to another tree. He had been holding it by the blade part and the knife embedded itself into the wood with all of the force he had put into it.

"I suppose it is a lot of things. First of all Inferni has that whole, 'we hate anything without enough coyote in them,' which is cool and all I guess, but I barely fit the bill for that. And the fact that I don't really look like a coyote didn't help. But I could live with that. I just find that Anathema is a lot more family like." He shrugged and thought about how to put the next part, "No matter what there will always be someone there to stand behind you. And we live in these really cool underground dens." He smiled and glanced at Zayden, "And anyone is welcome, as long as you are accepted by the leader or someone high ranking." He looked back to Elody. "You should think about coming to visit sometime. You never know, maybe you will like it." He said with a shrug.

Then he laughed as she mentioned not being able to learn everything he could teach her, but knives were definitely fair game. But Itzal wasn't sure what more he could teach her at the moment. Throwing knives weren't that difficult but he suppose he could some up with something else to teach her.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]