moon.Dance
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet had gone out that night for a walk after waking from a bad dream. It was funny, because now she couldn’t remember what the dream had been about. Huffing, the female trotted through the not-so-silent night; listening to the chorus of sounds from insects and night creatures. A bit puckish, she snapped up a passing snake [thankfully not venomous] without even pausing that long. It was as easy to see as if it had been day because there was a nice full moon out. Sighing, the black shadow stopped to rest on a rock; gazing up at the stars.

It was then that she felt an intense urge, a kind of lust. It came from the bottom of her stomach and made her feel uncomfortable. Curious, and unable to resist, she gave herself to whatever this strange feeling was. The first change was her spine; Garnet heard it cracking and creaking, though it didn’t hurt thankfully. It was when her paws started to change shape and become longer, more dexterous that she realized what was happening. Startled, she found that the changes had stopped, though the urge was still there. Curious, she let go again and felt herself change more. ’This isn’t so bad…’

Garnet was growing bigger, stronger. Her black fur lengthened around her neck to form a somewhat longer mane that fell over her eyes. Reaching up, she brushed away the hair, though she stopped when she realized that she now had hands. She had stopped changing, and Garnet stood up when she realized this. It felt strange that she was on two legs, but she didn’t have any trouble moving around like that. In fact, Garnet found that she could turn and wheel about better than her Lupus form. Letting out a yip of excitement, the black coyote began dancing and prancing about in the moonlight.

[/html]
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona3-1.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; padding: 0px;">

_____Another restless night, perhaps another wasted one at that. Despite having pouring over medical books, she hadn't really found anything that led her any closer to figuring out just what on earth was plaguing the sick that had started to pile up in Esper Hollow. More importantly, it troubled her that it was able to spread so easily; only a few hours later someone else was doubled over sick from the sound of things. It explained to her how fast it had moved through Jasper and onto Laruku, then onto Ahren who had been in contact with the pair. So she had stepped out into the night air from the mansion and drew in the moonlight-bathed scenery.

_____There was a definite energy in the air that came with every full moon, especially on the cloudless nights. It glowed with such a light as it made a low arc in the sky that it bleached out the stars around. It lit the pathways of the forest and stirred the creatures that were used to sleeping at such hours. So as she descended upon the forest, it was no doubt alive and awake around her. The blue-eyed hybrid couldn't help but keep her senses finely tuned to such a thing, partially because it was those kind of nights where it was too easy to be mistaken for someone else; in her case, a wolf.

[/html]
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet had temporarily taken a break from her wild dancing. The black coyote was stretched out on the plains with her arms behind her head, just enjoying the night sky. Speaking of arms, she looked at her own. Even though she was much stronger now that she was in Optime form, she still had rather pathetic looking arms. ’Maybe I should start working out..’ The red eyed female sighed and stood back up, brushing pieces of grass that had clung to her fur. Looking around, she spotted someone moving through the forest, or to be more accurate, smelled them. Curious, Garnet walked over in the direction of the scent, catching glimpses of the person through the trees.

”Hey, you there!” She called out as she drew closer. The female wasn’t familiar to Garnet, and looked sort of like a wolf. She wasn’t sure though, and as far as she knew quiet a few of the Inferni members were half wolf anyways. ’Like mom’s pups will be.’

[/html]
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____A sudden voice seemed to ring out from the foliage around her, so quick and sharp that Corona bristled simply because she thought it was someone coming to pick a fight with her; someone who could have been from Dahlia de Mai. Instead, as she panned her gaze around through the dark forest, a glimmer of dark fur caught her attention, as did the slender shape of a coyote. Another dark-haired coyote, for that matter. Setting a hand on her hip, Corona wasn't sure whether or not to close the distance between both of them or not. “Yeah?” Maybe it was just someone looking for company, she didn't know.

[/html]
[html]

OoC:

IC:
The younger clone of Asphyxia walked within a few feet of the other female. Red eyes looked the other over as she tried to identify her. It was sort-of hard because even though she had been there almost a month, Garnet had seen very few Inferni members. ”Just wanted to talk; I’m Garnet by the way. I haven’t seen you before.” She tilted her head slightly at the other female. It was about time that she met anyone else from Inferni, well, if the other was from Inferni. She smelled kinda right, but maybe she had joined recently or had done something else to disguise the strong Inferni scent. Who knew.

[/html]
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Despite her short time back, Corona hadn't really branched out to say her hellos to the lot of them. With the war going on, it seemed like everyone had scattered to the four winds. Her brother was preoccupied, Anselm was also in that state. She had caught up with others outside of her family and was now brooding over an illness that had sunk its claws into her father, brother, and a family friend. So even she herself was preoccupied with things. “I'm Corona,” she returned with a smile. “And I guess you probably wouldn't have seen me before because I've only recently gotten back here.”

[/html]
[html]

OoC:

IC:
”Hmm” Garnet said as she looked the golden female over. Red eyes took in the other’s wolf like appearance and she nodded. ”Just got back, eh? Where had you been?” Garnet stretched an arm and looked around at the dark forest. The sounds of the night reached her dark ears and made her nose twitch as she picked up the scents of small furry creatures rummaging in the leaf litter. There was also the call of an owl and the sounds of thousands of insects resonating through the cool air. It had been getting colder lately, soon autumn and then winter would be upon them; the cold taking the normally green tree leaves and turning them the brilliant reds and golds of fall before they drifted to the ground.

[/html]
[html]

_____“I've spent the last couple of years travelling,” she said, not getting into the detail of things. “My brother, Gabriel, his bird came to fetch me shortly after the fire on the other side of the mountain happened. Of course, I see a lot more has transpired since then,” like her brother having children, and then of course, the war. But that was mostly old news to anyone who had been around, which she was assuming this girl had been.

[/html]
[html]

OoC:

IC:
”Yeah, you could say that a lot of shit has been goin’ on.” Garnet smiled at the other female. So she had been off in some distant land, eh? However, what really surprised her was that Gabriel had a bird. The black coyote hadn’t known about any bird, whether Gabriel’s or not. ”What do ya mean by ‘bird’? Like, a real bird? Did he talk to it or something?” She meant the last part as a joke. She had heard a few tales about talking with ‘lesser creatures’ and she herself had thought, or at least imagined, that she could understand a few pieces of conversation between birds or squirrels. However, for the most part, Garnet just figured that this was all some sort of big story or a fairy-tale.

[/html]
[html]

_____It became very apparent that Garnet had never heard of Marlowe and didn't have much knowledge when it came to things like pets and familiars. But then again, Corona hadn't known about them extensively either until she had met Mab, because Mab was a bit of a falconer. She had communicated with Ahren for quite some time through her bird, but either way, Corona could only offer the younger girl a small smile. “Yeah, a raven. His name is Marlowe and he does speak,” and of course, she probably seemed like a crazy woman now. Still, she went on to explain why this was possible. “Birds have their own tongue that they speak in and occasionally they learn our own and we learn theirs. Marlowe shifts between the two, so it took me a while to figure out what he was saying.” Hence why it had taken so long for her to get back, all travelling times aside.

[/html]
[html]

OoC:Watch these get shorter. D8

IC:
Garnet raised an eyebrow as Corona said that this ‘bird’ was a raven. She had seen ravens before; they didn’t go around in big groups like crows, just by themselves or maybe in pairs. Probably because they were just that much bigger than crows, they didn’t need a whole gang there with them. That and there would be less spoils if split between many large birds.

”Uh-huh. Bird-talk, eh?” The black coyote gave the other female a skeptical look before continuing. ”And, how long is ‘a while’?”

[/html]
I think I'm progressively making less sense as the day goes on, so I apologise in advance if this is crappy. XD
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____“Well, now I didn't just turn up right after the fire, so you do the math,” Corona returned stiffly, noting the scepticism and taking a little bit of annoyance to it. She doubted her word alone would be good enough, but then again there was an almost feeling of superiority that rushed her mentally; it was very possible that the younger girl was inclined to be sceptical of such a thing because she hadn't been taught such things. “But if you don't believe me, I suggest you ask my brother about it.” At the same time, it was a little bit childish to get in a huff about such a thing and yet… it was kind of fun. Or something like that, the author has no idea what in the hell she is babbling about at this point!

[/html]
[html]

OoC:

IC:
‘But I hate math.’ She wanted to say, but figured that it wasn’t wise to do so. Garnet had picked up on Corona’s tone and decided not to try it anymore. The black coyote was both getting slightly annoyed and slightly bored with the conversation. She would have to look for a way out that wasn’t just her saying ‘bye’ and leaving. Or, maybe she would do just that and say ‘screw not being rude’. She huffed softly to herself as Corona mentioned going and asking Gabriel. Oh good, an exit cue. Garnet’s red eyes searched the hybrid’s face before she grinned slightly. ”Maybe I’ll go do just that.” And thus, Garnet turned on her feet and walked off into the moonlight. Then the author questions the other author’s sanity.

[/html]