Where Abouts
[html]
(317) OOC: This thread is set for October 2nd Smile Eclipse is in optime and is wearing the clothes that are in her profile Smile

Eclipse had gotten her rest, the rest she sorely needed from the whole trip to Vinatta and then the hurricane and having to come back she had been mentally exhausted. The rest wouldn’t end, she wasn’t about to let it though. Instead she found herself moving through the forest towards the treetop terrace. She heard it was nearly taken apart after the storm and she wanted to visit her children’s gravesite. As promised the terrace was in ruins though some stuff was picked up here and there she knew it would take a long time to make it what the previous leader had made it before. She wondered if it really was worth it. She headed to the tree the puppies had been burried and saw that their gravestone had been washed away but the ground was relatively untouched and they were still under the earth.

Eclipse went to work to find some twigs, as that was what she had used before, Thick sticks that she could put a saying on as she had with her other ones and went to work carving with a rock what the puppies meant to her. She no longer cried about it, though she missed them even if they never took their own breath before, but it was a depressing thing to have to do. She sighed, sitting down near their site, carving the words “Love, hope, dreams, and spirit” on each of the three sticks she had found. Then put them where she knew her puppies were buried. She sat there looking at the area, no longer little mounds, but she knew what was there, and she hummed a tuneless sound for them. She was no good, not compared to her mother, but she would at least try to let them know she still thought about them and loved them even if they were no longer with her.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker
I live for those in my pack, to see them prosper, to see them create. But I also live to see that they live. To create for them.

Finally a break. Leviothan let a wheezing breath slip from his jaws, his arms sore from the constant state of labor that he'd been putting them through for the last few days. His lazed expression seemed to slightly shift for the better when he realized that there was something he could do within this small break, something he was sure would benefit him in the future. He had yet to explore the Treetop Terrace. Without a sound, he quickly moved toward the forest, stripping of the dirtied, soiled clothes that he'd worn for the past few days, and with a hint of concentration, his eyes closed. Only after they'd been closed for a while did he quite painfully begin shifting down from his Optime form into his Secui form. His mane slowly decreased in length, moving so that there was only that patch around his throat, the copper toned fur rippling as his muscles beneath restructured, his bones growing shorter by the moment.

By the end, he'd lost the Optime form, but had taken on his favorite. His claws dug into the earth beneath as if trying to feel out this form and without a sound and a second to spare, he grabbed for the bag that was still set near the tree and took off at top speeds, whipping through the other trees of the forest right toward the treetop terrace.

He had not been running for long when he heard a distinct hum drifting from somewhere ahead of himself. Knowing that it couldn't be the wind, he slowed the pace of his running to a slow pace, listening further for any sounds that might have drifted from afar and that's when he stopped. He could smell her before he'd reached the trees, a scent he hadn't picked up before. Someone he didn't know. All about he could see the ruin that the storm had left in this section of the forest, how much of the mess had been cleaned and picked up but not completely finished. He was sure it'd take a while for that to be the case. But what caught his interest was the sight in his peripherals. He could see what appeared to be another wolf, this one in Optime. He probably knew that she could smell by now but wasn't certain so silently, he moved closer and only once he noticed what she had done did he dip his head lower in a sense of respect for the occasion. He'd wait for her to finish her hum. It was nice, even if tuneless. He remembered when his brothers and sister died, how his mother had reacted and done the same for them.

The thought brought about a few feeling in their own but he didn't say anything. Not yet. He'd let the she-wolf speak first.
OOC: Right now Leviothan is in Secui form, one of the forms he rather likes. Because of this, no clothes aside from the rough looking sack bag that he has tied around his shoulders. Word Count:471

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
(326) OOC: She'll be less distracted soon lol

Eclipse finished the last of the sticks, having already smelled the man coming but didn’t move from her spot. She did not know who he was but he smelled of the pack, which made her not lose her concentration. If he had been someone who did not smell of the pack then she would have thought her life in danger. She knew Skye would not allow anyone who would hurt them to come into the pack and trusted her alpha in everything. She let a soft smile crease her face as she put the stick down on the last of the spots. She was certain that was where they all were, and they had their own space, but were buried together. She remembered that night, that terrible night when she was still hurting from birthing them, and that she held all three of them, and put them here. She stayed silent, her humming had stopped when she put the last stick in.

“The hurricane did a terrible thing to the terrace, but it was merciful to my children. I thank the mother that she was kind enough to leave their graves clean and untouched.” She finally said, but she did not make it a certain thing that it was to him or to herself. She sighed and stood then turned to the man, surprised at his form. Not many took on their secui form. She masked her surprise with a smile and nodded her head to him; “My name is Eclipse, I’m the resident cook here, who might you be?” She asked curiously. Her tail wagged slow as though she was doing something that she would normally do every single day. She had hardened herself, and made herself understand that she would go on no matter what happened but she would always cherish what she once had. Her parents had taught her that the hard way. The very hard way.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker
I live for those in my pack, to see them prosper, to see them create. But I also live to see that they live. To create for them.

Leviothan slightly shifted his weight when he watched her place the last stick. He was unsure of whether or not to speak up yet, but soon the she-wolf's words graced his senses and he lifted his head just a twinge to look her way, those orange, fiery eyes of his filled with a slight sadness under the pretenses that he had met her under but even so, with the sound of what she'd said, he had no answer. No way of giving voice to the thoughts that roamed through his head. He didn't see the surprise on her features with the smile and nod that he recieved only minutes later.

'My name is Eclipse, I'm the resident cook here, who might you be?' The sound of her voice gave him reason to smile, to shake off the sadness that had become a slight part of his being. He stepped closer and lifted his head high and without the shock that she'd managed to conceal, he sat back on his haunches and gave a slightly lowered nod.

"I'm Leviothan Moonbreaker. I don't have a set profession within the pack just yet, but I aspire to become a craftsmen. Actually," he nods, "I believe I am a craftsmen already. I just joined about two weeks ago. Maybe a week and a few days." He made note to look toward her wagging tail, the way she seemed to shrug off the heartbreak that he was sure probably still rested within her breast. "I'm not sure who the mother is, but I'm happy that they were not hindered within their sacred sleep," he answered, regardless of whether she'd wanted him to or not, "I respect you, even though we just met, for being able to come to this site. May I ask what happened?"

His words were tinged with respect that seemed natural. Perhaps it even held the promise of friendship after this meeting if things went over well. He smiled again and with a gentle thud of his tail against the ground, he glanced about. "So, you're a cook?" That grin seems edge its way from the smile, to blink back to the surface. Even in the secui form, he feel as though his grins, his smiles and even his shows of respect would be deemed appropriate.
OOC: Eh, distracted is fun! Big Grin Word Count:385

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
(405) OOC:

Her ears perked as he introduced himself and lowered his head she put her hands together, an automatic response, and bowed her head to him; “Namaste, what kind of crafter?” She asked curiously. He would be one of those useful to the trade that went out now and again, like the one Adrian had gone one, she’d found out only recently when she found the caravan gone. She wished she could have joined him but she had been on her way back when he left to go, Robert would have disagreed and Eclipse wanted to keep close to the man she loved.

He admitted he didn’t know who the Mother was, but not all did, she hadn’t and she shrugged; “A friend told me, that the Mother is the earth. She created everything and can decide to take anything away she had created.” Eclipse explained. She only knew about that much but to her that was enough to have a big impact on her life. She looked down at the grave markers and sighed; “They were born too young. They could not breath and so they did not ever take their first breath.” She said a sad note in her voice. She wished it hadn’t been so but she now understood that come time she could have more, not to replace them, but they could still fill the empty void, so the prospect of having Roberts children gave her thoughts like no other, though that fear she could also lose them too came to mind.

He spoke again, changing the subject to cooking and she smiled nodding; “I have been trying to perfect it. I do have some dried meat, though it is not as tasty as fresh meat, but it has the same sort of taste” She reached in her pocket to produce a bag with a few chunks of dried meat, it had a few of the spices, nothing too harsh and held it out in her hand offering him the little bits; “I have been learning the best tenderness to cook meat, and recently I have been learning how to make bread, but with so little resouces, well it’s hard to tell.” She said shrugging a little. She was learnign little by little by what they had, but would do her best not to waste anything even on practice.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker

"Right now, I'm a wood craftsmen. I'm good with carving," Leviothan answered with a slight, toothy grin. He listened as she spoke to him, giving him an explanation for the 'Mother,' a slight curiosity peaking within his orange, fiery gaze. He shifted in place, even sitting on his haunches, his tail beating at the ground behind himself. "So the Mother, our Mother who connects us all, is the earth around us? Our life itself?" He seemed astounded at this new tidbit of information. He'd never heard something put quite this way but it sure made sense to him. Especially if she explained that what he'd just spoken was true.

As she looked back to the grave, he seemed to grow saddened again at the prospect of death. Especially of this kind. He simply assumed that she was already mated, hence the fact that she'd had puppies. His mother had been mated too, but of course, his father had split when his brothers and sister died. "If what you just said was true, then Mother has the power to bring everything back. Perhaps the prospect of Mother taking them away was to give them a better life in this world we know. To give them something that you could not." His head rises and falls, a quick moment of his time given to briefly give a wolfish nod. His eyes seemed to brighten up. "That also means the same for my brothers and sister," he added. "And by this, if it came out wrong, I'm saying that you were given a great gift by being their mother, even if the only stage you were able to be with them was the pregnancy."

The subject had changed almost immediately, which was a really good thing because the moment had become quite dampening. Regardless, he gave a grin when she spoke. "May I?" he'd managed just as she pulled the bag of dried meat from her pocket. His nose picked it up almost immediately, twitching and his tail kicked it into high gear. He was hungry. It hadn't hit him until just now that he'd not eaten much for the past few days. He steps forward from his sitting perch and carefully grabbing at a few of the chunks. When he'd gotten them, he stepped back once again, wolfing them down. They weren't bad and if anything, being hungry made them all the better. "They're delici-ous," he added in, his teeth crunching over them, tearing, shredding. Only when he'd finished, he offered a nod of his head in thanks.

"I can see why you're the chef. You're a good cook. The corral has an example of my carving. Maybe you can look at it one day. I also left something I carved by the Tree." His eyes light up.
OOC: Word Count:467

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
(401) OOC:

A wood carver, it made her wonder what else he could do and made her wonder, could she too be artistic in any way? She was a cook but she had only tried her hands in making art by painting to ease Saul’s mind that she was in no way a painter. Perhaps he had something that she could learn. She was always learning. “Perhaps you can show me something sometime? It might be useful if I have to make myself anther bow or something.” She said, perhaps she could figure out other crafts he could do. She had plenty of time to find out. “Since you put it that way, yes, I think that is how it is. I have only a few teachings of her from my old leader.” She answered thoughtful at his words thinkign they sounded perfectly logical. There was a short silence after her explanation, but he spoke and his words were wise enough; Yes I know, she will look after them until I can see them again. There is always the future to look foward to. I was too young, I let myself be tempted by something. It was a horrible thing to happen but I think it was better than... some fates. She said a small smile on her face.

Upon giving him the bit of meat he seemed to take to it quite well. She grinned, then nodded; “I used a bit of bayleaf and some Oregano i traded for. They were already dried but i just had to put it on with a nice oil, I used a local plant for it. Tasty and good for you. I am very glad you like it.” She said happily. She had many different techniques of cooking, though her most favorite had to be cooking meat. She was learning how to make meat pies though as she mentioned earlier grains were not that easy to get. Most of it was used for the horses and animals they had in the stables. At the mention of the corral her ears perked; “Oh you did that? I noticed it when I brought my horse in yesterday, that is some fine work!” She said happily. She didn’t think she could work with wood as well as that but there was only one way to find out.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker
"You teach me how to cook, and I'll teach you how to make a bow." :]

Leviothan seemed surprised when she asked him if he could show her something some time, but he couldn't help but to wolfishly grin. Without a filter to his brain, a thought in the world, he blurted out the first thing that came to his mind. "Sure. I could do that. Making a bow should be easy." He listened carefully to her words, the way she spoke of her pups and the future. Each small thing said was more he learned about her and it seemed that he was a good listener as well. Smart for his age. He didn't say more about her pups, or of the Mother, mostly because it kept bringing up the old memories of his own, back to wondering where she was. What she was doing.. whether she'd joined a pack or not. Of course, she'd always been a loner. Things probably wouldn't change that fiercely. Behind him, his tail wagged just a tad bit slower with his thought path before Leviothan stepped closer and sniffed at the air. "Oregano? Bay-leaf?" He asked with a brief curiosity.

"My mother never cooked. Neither did my father. Most of the time we ate straight from the source of our food," he explained only a moment after. "Are those some time of plants?"

He seemed to take on an air of pride when she spoke of his work, the way she said it happily. "I could teach you how to carve some time if you'd like. It's different with everything you do. Most of the time, I don't even know what I'm going to make. I just follow the natural course of the wood. I let it show me what it's going to be, what it wants to be." He spoke words of wisdom, but honestly didn't know half the things he spoke about. Most of them were just an attempt at trying to sound cool, at trying to be.. smart. He let a slight 'murr' of laughter slip from his maw before he sat right back down. "Hmm.. I've got an idea. If you help teach me how to cook, how to use this.. Oregano and bay-leaf, I'll make you a bow and add some arrows into the mix." He offered. It was definitely an attempt at making a deal, but he was interested in knowing whether he had the gift of cooking, or whether he was too impatient to do such.

Those orange eyes of his snapped toward her own, a smile spreading over his wolfish lips. His undoubtedly dirty fur seemed to ripple just for an instant in the breeze before his head lowered in a slight bow of a nod. "Hmm? What do you think?"
OOC: Word Count:

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
(343) OOC: She got uber excited!!!

Eclipse was thankful that he did not continue the talk of her pups, but seemed quite interested in the plants that she mentioned. She smiled nodding as he mentioned just eating straight from the carcass. She did that at times, she was still a wolf after all and nothing would change that. “Yes they are herbs, plants of specific kinds, they can be good in small uses. I don’t always cook my meat through myself, unless i dry it. I don’t see why we can’t have both.” She said with a grin on her face.

She listened to him with fascination as he spoke about carving and how most of the time he didn’t know what he was going to make. It made her wonder if she would be like that or if she would have to plan things out like she did when she cooked. She always wrote down recipe ideas before she started and crossed out or added on while she was doing her experiments. Most of the time she didn’t have a recipe book, most of them were damaged from time spent exposed on top of fridges, or they had things that a wolf just couldn’t do. At least she couldn’t do. His proposition made her ears perk up and she grinned; “Deal!” She said, she wasn’t about to ask him to give her something for nothing, she was sure that he could learn something from her or she would make him a few meals or hunt for him for the training sessions if he couldn’t. “Though I do have a bow myself and it’s quite special to me, but I wouldn’t mind more arrows.” She had to learn how to make those because she lost so many and even trading for them wasn’t enough for the woman, who constantly used her bow as often as she could. She did wonder if he had a better, quicker way of making arrows or if they could in some way collaborate what they knew.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker

A quiver of angst leapt through Leviothan's bones the next instant, a wolfish grin spreading fitfully over his ebony lips. Without a sound, he moved close and bumped his nose against the side of her leg. "Then could we consider ourselves aquaintenses? After all. It is better to work alongside those we are familiar with." He was astounded that she'd given him a straight up answer, quickly glancing to the back tied at his back. "Then I could and will get started on making your arrows. I picked up on the art when I was on my lonesome by watching another of us, a dog, do it. Seemed pretty easily done enough."

From that sentence, he was sure she'd realized that he'd never made an arrow. Ever. But he was willing to learn how to, to try and challenge himself. Always fit to learn more. He shifted his weight evenly throughout his four legs, claws digging into the ground before he looked either which way."So, I'll look out for you. Pass them the moment I get them finished if you'd like. Or we could meet up again at another time to decide exactly what's good for you and what isn't. What kind of tips do you like? Stone? Bone?"

He awaits the answer timidly, his tail still wagging at his backside, his eyes facing hers. Intent, curious, ears half massed. All in all, his eyes seemed to glimmer with unheeded interest.
OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply. Hectic week. x.x Word Count: 242 (Iffy post/word count! >_<)

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
(000) OOC: sorry about the delay ; ;

She smiled at his sudden affection, her eyes gleaming with happiness at his motion. “Oh Everyone in this pack are all my friends, I think we can be more than aquaintences at least.” She said her friendly smile not leaving her face as she spoke. She was a blunt woman and always spoke her mind. It was how she was taught as a puppy. Her father and mother, when they had actually been there for her were the ones who taught her that much. She then kept it up in through her whole childhood, adolescence and now adulthood, where she learned to use her words in a more favorable way.

She smiled as he explained that he was a novice at making arrows, “I do know how to make some myself, if you have trouble, I have no problems sharing what I know, as for what kind, I usually use bone. It is easier to shape though I wouldn't mind trying stone.” She said, though she didn't want to make it very hard for him to work at all. “When would you like to learn cooking techniques?” She asked raising her eyebrows. “ I am afraid that some of the ingredients of spices and herbs don't all grow naturally here, they are traded here and there from other wolves, and seeds are collected, though they are easy to grow with patience and practice.” She said, though she didn't mention that different climates as well as sunlight would be a problem on the outside. She knew about greenhouses and they were in the process of building one, or they were before the hurricane hit, that way they could grow things that normally didn't grow in the area.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]
No worries! Smile Mine came late last time. If I recall.

For a moment, he was all he could do to stop himself from moving at her to give her all the puppy kisses he still had left. 'are all my friends.. more then acquaintances.' Just the thought alone seemed to send shivers down his spine. He'd never had a friend, despite being close to his brothers and sister and even his mother for a bit. He shifted in place, his tail still whipping this way and that behind him. "I'd like that. I need friends and since I'm in the pack, you can consider it so." He took note of her smile, how it never left her face, how she continuously spoke as friendly and as blunt as she possibly could. Just a moment afterwards, he looked toward the woods and gave a slight wrinkling of his scarred nose.

His eyes moved back to hers only as she spoke once again. "Then it's a future meeting. I want to try using bone and stone, just to test it out. I could give you a mixed collection of them once I'm finished. Then if it's not what either of us were expecting, there's always a next time." Making a friend obviously meant quite a bit to Leviothan. He enjoyed companionship as much, if not more then the other wolves and the fact that he seemed keen on making sure they had another meeting seemed to hit home on him only after. "How about two weeks from now? Midday at the corral." He definitely seemed interested in the subject of cooking. From the corral, she could easily bring him to her home, which he was sure she had.

"Hmm.. So some trading is in order. It sucks that I don't know many from the other packs. Cercatori d'Arte is the first one I came to. And I love it here. If you'd like, I could give you a few of my sculptures in payment for the spices and herbs you need," came his response. He looked back toward his pack on his back, a quick glance given to the bumps that it seemed to hold. "Also, I'm working on a piece that could really bring some good things to the pack. A water basin which I've already gotten somewhat shaped." He paused for a moment before grinning deviously. "It could help with advertising too if it were to be asked about further past the pack. And if it isn't used, then I'm sure that I could find something to do with it. I've been meaning to claim one of the houses in town."

<style type="text/css">
.vc-LM-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c0c0c0;}
.vc-LM-2 p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vc-LM-2 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxFSt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f9baa; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 305px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 432
Table by Taliesin
[/html]
[html]
WC:320 OOC: so end with your post, if you want we can have another thread Big Grin

She nodded, agreeing with him, and knowing exactly how he felt. Before she came here, she had family, they were different from friends, though they were all friends nonetheless, but she wanted more than just family to be there for her, and vice versa. Now here in Cercatori she had found many who became her friend and one who had betrayed that friendship, but she wouldn’t say anything about it to this man, that was between her and the said betrayer. She again nodded as he spoke of giving her a mix; “That is a good idea, it would help me practice with both, and perhaps give me a challange than what I am used to!” She said happily, excited to get to see his finished work.

“Yes trading is in order, but you do not have to worry about that. Herbs and spices almost never go bad, not often at least though the better are the ones that were dried the most recent, they still retain their taste, but older herbs and such can still be used. So you do not have to worry about that. Perhaps when we go on another voyage or even out to a pack trade you can join us. I still don’t know much about the other packs, but I don’t do the trading myself, I grow things and give them to the pack, among other things.” She said. She wasn’t one to talk about trading and merchanting, though she could be good at it she just wasn’t a saleswoman. “So I will see you in two weeks, I have other errands I must run so I hope you do not mind if I take my leave here.” She said. Her smile never wavered, but she waved to him and began walking away but not before saying; “It was a great pleasure meeting you!”

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Form :: Lupus/(Sucui)/Optime

Leviothan couldn't help but grin with her agreement on the mixed arrows. He knew it could give him a chance to learn more about them and if he had any questions, all he'd need to do is ask her about them. For a moment, his head turned to the side, just slightly. She... was his first friend. He turned just slight the moment she finishes the second statement before nodding once again as he'd done so many times already. "Thank you for speaking with me, Eclipse. We'll be in touch very soon, I hope. And I'd love to go with on the next pack trade, or voyage." As if to prove his point, he turned just slightly to plunder through the rucksack tied to his shoulders, even in secui form and eventually a small, intricate statuette was taken from its confines, teeth barely marring it as he set it on the ground before her pup's graves. He'd made it to look like his mother playing with three cubs, to in all manners, it seemed to look quite a bit like Eclipse, if only she didn't wear those clothes of hers.

"An offering to them, a gift to you." And with that, he turned himself and began moving back into the wooded area behind himself. He needn't have gone further within the treetop terrace. The day's events had already brought immense warmth into his gut. Each step was carefully made so that by the moment he broke through the clearing right beyond them, he'd managed to tie the sack back again with his teeth, to make sure his carving blade was tucked securely within its confines.

Word Count :: 274 | OOC :: Thread Closed! Smile And yes, I'd love to have more threads with Eclipse and Leviothan. Sorry for the late response |Table Made By: Ann

[/html]