Joie de Vivre
((485)) :: Hope this is alright. ;u;

[html]

Sabine Perrin du Lac
I got dust from a rattlesnake, I got a black spider bone.
If that don't do it, baby, you'd better leave it all alone.

She was hoping her prayers would be answered as she searched through the area, looking for anything that may help her in this new land.

It was strange, this place. The woman had managed to find an old shack near the swamp, probably something once used for tools, as it contained many shelves and hooks as well. She redecorated, though, the shelves now adorned in bottles and boxes of who-knows-what and the hooks held strings, cloth and anything else she needed kept off the floor.

After she'd been so horribly bothered by that scraggly fellow, Sabine Perrin du Lac decided it best to find herself something to make a Juju out of, while looking for materials she needed.

The swamp didn't have much, and the creatures there were scarce. Her poor Kalenkro was growing terribly hungry, and she wasn't fairing too well herself. They did manage to eat what they could, however, after the voodoo witch was finished tearing the objects apart for what goods she could use later on.

A particular smell made her muddy brown ears perk.

It was different, and growing stronger as she eased toward, unknown to her, pack borderlands. She grimaced at the scent and turned away some, her golden eyes spying something of greater interest a short distance away.

Sabine was a tall female, petite in stature and as swampy coloured as her favoured place of residence. Her lighter coloured ears were adorned in piercings, as was her upper lip. Feathers and beads of different colours were knotted into her hair, which itself was a mess; what wasn't lighter and curled into a tangled mass of locks was dreaded and black, draped over her slender shoulders.

Her expression never usually changed from a stern one. Her eyes stayed a sort of half-lidded look, and her frown was near permanent. Even when angered, these features only grew more defined, rather than changed. The only time she could be caught without a look of distaste seemed to be when she was cooing to her precious pet, a large bearded vulture that she kept about, free to do as he wished.

Currently Kalenkro was resting in the shack, seated comfortably on a stand Sabine had pieced together for him, made from mostly bone and wood tied with leather strips.

Occasionally Sabine would bring him along during one of her hunts, but she didn't have it in her to disturb the thing while he napped.

The red wolf picked up the object in question, seeing that it seemed to be some sort of herb. She give it a sniff, wrinkled her nose at the plant, and, despite what seemed like disgust, tucked the green thing away in between the colourful bands she kept around her right arm. They did a good job at keeping items held to her, especially if it was something smaller.

With that, she stood, black tipped tail swaying softly.

They call me the voodoo woman...
And I know the reason why...

template by revo. <3

[/html]