and if that makes me crazy, then I am. j.
[html]

Faolin Mogotsi

If either Gabriel, Corona or Talitha can respond, then please do. <3

Faolin Mogotsi

November 19, 2005

Luperci

Female

reckless-abandon-@hotmail.com
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Haha, do I REALLY need to answer this? Been kicking around here for about four years now. xD Er, maybe five?

Summer has FINALLY calmed the hell down and I am ready for action. With school starting back up (and being much easier, thank god for no IB programme) I am going to have full access to a friggin' computer without it blowing up or the parents packing us up and taking us somewhere! -sigh-

Once again she found herself returning home. This time panic swept her face, every hair stood on end and she had a sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach. Something was terribly, terribly wrong and she could not place it. It had to be either Gabriel or Talitha, and this was the first place she would check. She had ran, non-stop in fact, her paws ached but she continued to ignore it along with the burn in her lean muscles. Faolin's fur had faded over the summer months and lightened slightly, instead of the burning red color she sported a new, more orange-y color. Paws froze for the first time since she left Fatin Kali and Ezekiel's side. She told him to stay put, because if the war was still raging, she did not want to risk anything. She was already running back for one child, and it did not take her long to figure out where her daughter would exactly run to. There was nothing else, only her father back here and the rest of her family that stayed in Inferni.

Something swept over her, that long feeling of dread washed with relief. Both Gabriel's and Talitha's scent mingled in the air, there was nothing she could do at this point, she had to rest for a few moments. Now that she knew they were both safe she could take the extra couple seconds she had to collect her thoughts. If the war was over she would stay, but if it wasn't, then what? She could not be apart from Gabriel any longer, it killed her to be away from his side and being apart from one child was bad enough. Now, she was alone, only at the moment of course. Trying to focus and relax herself, the female gave the fur on her shoulder a quick couple calming licks. Her tail twitched and she bounded off, Faolin was racing top speed through the loose treeline that surrounded part of Inferni. Ahead were the caves and that would be the first place she would check. Muscles bunched as she crouched low and a moment later sprung up with powerful legs, climbing a particularly steep place. She instantly dropped her nose to the ground, eyes and ears also searching for any sign of the pair. The only ones that mattered in her life, nothing else mattered. Gabriel, Talitha and Ezekiel, they were bound to her in no way anyone else was.

Something else caught her off guard and she threw her head back in surprise. Her mother was still alive and kicking around these parts? She stifled a laugh, it was not like Asphyxia to stick in one place for so long, especially when hardly anything tied her here. Well, it seemed that nothing did, were those three children of her's back along with Naloxone? All questions which would have to be answered later. Maybe she was wrong, maybe everything was fine, but that knot in her stomach only tightened at the thought and she knew there was actually something wrong. That awful taste would not leave her mouth, her tongue slipped out from between her parted muzzle and she panted heavily before turning to the cave she had spent so many nights in, curled up next to the three bodies.

"Gabriel?" she cried out, voice cracking slightly with the emotion. This would be the first time seeing him in well, months. She sighed and blew out a shaky breath. It felt so strange and almost dream-like, but her own paws had carried her here as if her feet grew wings. Now, she was here and had no idea what to do, what she could do. Without knowing the reason she was here, she needed to be here for a reason, but it was not quite clear. Her heart pulsed and she ducked into the den, hoping to see a familiar face.

you don't define me.
[/html]
I can't remember if these two have actually met, but I'm fairly certainly they'd know (of) one another. *throws out cookies for the other two, on the other hand!*
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____She had seen the reddish blur against the greenery from quite a distance away. At first it had startled her, because how often was it that something just exploded from the forestry and grass and headed off like they were hellbent for leather? Then a mix of panic and anger had filled her as she had given chase, though hardly as quick or limber as the four-legged figure. There was something familiar about that sight and something that struck Corona as a reason to investigate it. Whoever it was, they had better have had a good reason to come tearing through Inferni like they had.

_____The caverns came up and it was there that she heard the woman's voice calling out for Gabriel and at which point her chase had come to an abrupt stop. Her breath in her throat, her lungs burning, Corona was very much surprised to decide that voice and figure belonged to no other than Faolin. Coming up to the den, she placed one hand on the sloping entrance and tried to pick out the red-haired in-law through the darkness. “Faolin?” she called after her, ready to be surprised if it was her and ready to get nasty if it wasn't.

[/html]
[html]

Faolin Mogotsi

Thanks for replying! If Mel wants to jump in still and if Talitha is able to jump in, please do at any point in time~ They probably seen each other at a pack meeting or two perhaps? haha, but they would definitely know of each other.

Being so dead set on getting to the caves in the quickest way possible had left no room for wondering if someone had picked up on her tearing through the Inferni borders. She had only paused at the borders for a brief moment to collect her thoughts before beating her path through the lands, knowing exactly where she was going and the quickest route. It was obvious the female had been in the lands before and knew them better than she knew herself. Although, that did not say much at the moment considering she felt like she was losing her mind and sanity. The only thing that put everything into perspective for her was her family, and at this point she had nothing. The girl spun around on her heel at the voice, obviously this creature knew here and the scent of Inferni hit her before anything else, then other things played in. Mixes of different things, that same scent Gabriel carried, but still different in its own way. Family obviously and the golden color of her fur with those big blue eyes, it was impossible to not know who this was.

"Corona!" she said surprised, it had been quite a while since she had seen the face of the girl, only seen it at pack meetings, but she knew her well, if only from Gabriel or anyone else. "Where's Gabriel? And... and Talitha? Are they okay? I have this sickening feeling in my stomach and, Jesus Christ, I should have stayed, if I would have stayed she would not have came back and..." she paused taking in a deep breath, crimson eyes burning holes through the floor. There was no way she would lose her only daughter. Her tail whipped back and forth for a moment in anger, mostly at herself for being so stupid. There was no reason to get all worked up, but something told her there was a problem. "Did something happen?" were the only words she managed to choke out. The fear of losing her daughter - which she knew she hadn't lost already, her mother's instinct told her that much - was too much to bear at this point in time, especially to some stupid war. But, something did not click, and she felt like there was more to it. Faolin let out another long breath, trying to relax, nothing happened maybe, and she was getting worked up all for nothing.

you don't define me.
[/html]
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____She was anxious and that was one thing that Corona expected out of her when she whirled around to face her. But at least it was Faolin and at least she was okay; bits of relief flooded her like many other emotions. The smile on her face came in to play, but it was brief. “They're both here, they're both okay and there are some things that have happened,” she said, wanting to her to calm down before she got anywhere in depth with what had gone on. Telling her all that she knew and all that would have happened right on the spot would have probably put her into even more of a panic. If Talitha was anywhere nearby and noticed the commotion (as Corona had been trying to keep an eye on her in the days since she had returned), and came upon them all in a panic, well… “But are you all right? No one gave you any trouble on the way here, did they?” She looked all right at first glance, which certainly meant there was one less thing to worry about.

[/html]
[html]

Faolin Mogotsi

--

Both of them were okay, but something happened? Well, that was the majority of her worries all summed up and it seemed there was nothing major to worry about. Well, there still was something but the queen relaxed and let out a sigh. Eyes closed for a brief moment as she tried to regain control of her emotions and thoughts. Opening them up to take in the golden beauty before her that was Gabriel's sister. Trouble? Faolin smiled at this and shook her head. "Haha, trouble? Nah, ran too damned fast for anyone to even realize I was near and by the time they did I was gone, I couldn't stop, I was so hellbent on getting here as fast as I could, something felt off, and really wrong," she paused for a moment and then everything came crashing back down. "When did you return?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. Faolin had been gone for a couple months, guess that was enough time for others to come and go like they normally did, and this was a great addition to the clan of coyotes. More family! There was so much to ask, but she was not even sure if Corona had been around long enough to have any idea of what she wanted to know.

you don't define me.
[/html]
[html]

_____“I've only been back a couple of weeks,” she said, quite sure that was roughly how much time had gone by. She had honestly lost count because there had been a lot going on. “But as for the ‘something’ that happened, your bad feeling isn't entirely unfounded… Dahlia de Mai had a hold of Talitha for a while.” This she knew would be a blow to the red-haired mother, because it had been a blow to her. It had been the thing that had gotten her to stay, knowing that there was family that had been trapped.

_____“Apparently Andrezej had turned up again as well, although we haven't seen him so far. Before we got Talitha back, he attacked her. He…” and she didn't know how to put it. Being blunt was one way to put it, but she wasn't sure how else to put it. There was no nice way to say it, no easy way to do it. Even Gabriel had put it to her bluntly and she felt the fire boil in her veins at the memory. “He raped her. I wish I could put that into better words but that's what Gabriel has gotten out of her since she's come back.”

_____She let that settle for a moment, redrawing her gaze to Faolin's face apologetically. A strange place to note it, but Corona remembered that they were roughly the same age, yet there were many differences to them that put a gap. “Both of us have been caring for her but it's you who she's been wanting the most. I don't think she's been able to eat very much and aside from giving her things to settle down her stomach and comforting her, I haven't made much headway either.” Her timing was absolutely perfect, all things aside, maybe she would be the major key into rebuilding things.

[/html]
[html]

Faolin Mogotsi

--

They took her daughter hostage. Thoughts rushed through her head and she wished she had chased after Talitha, but her daughter wanted to return here badly and Faolin did not think she could keep her away. She had no right to deny her from her father, but the war.. and everything that was going on, she almost took off after her. Though she promised she would follow a few weeks later, not realizing it would be so much sooner. Faolin let out a threatening growl, if that's how they were playing now, then she would be willing to rip apart anyone who had taken place in it. But, she was back and safe now, and that was all that mattered. Faolin needed to be with her daughter, maybe she was having some trouble coping with the thoughts. Just then another wave of anger... confusion and rage swept through her as the words slipped out of Corona's mouth. Andrezej was back, and looking for much more than Faolin ever thought was possible.

"What the fuck!?" she screamed and looked at Corona again, eyes wild with pain. There was nothing else she could do, it all felt so surreal and she was more angry than she had been in a long time. Talitha was hardly six months old, that was not something she wanted her own daughter to experience. Faolin had gone through the same thing, but she was so much younger and hardly remembered what her father did to her. But, those crimson eyes stuck with her every day along with that pale frame. It had been over two years and it still stuck with her. Would the same fate be set for her daughter too? Her head whirled and she felt like leaning out of the den and throwing up whatever bile that was left in her stomach. She needed to be with her daughter now, she needed to go see her. But, first she wanted to see Gabriel.

"She wants me?" she mumbled, before giving her head a hard shake. "I'll go see her very, very soon, but first I need to see Gabriel. Is he around the lands today?" she asked, her mind still a mess with thoughts. Something needed to be done about Andrezej, and it needed to be done now. She would torture him, rip him apart slowly using every means possible. She did not care if the little runt enjoyed it, she would do it for her own sick pleasure. Make sure he paid for everything he had done to her family. Faolin would hunt him down, tie him up and make him suffer every little bit that Talitha had. Her tail whipped back and forth with frustration, because she wanted to go hunt the fucker down, but her heart told her to stay with Talitha and not leave her side. And she would not leave her side, not for a very long time.

you don't define me.
[/html]
[html]

indent The pace he had chosen was a fast one. Since visiting Esper Hollow, he had realized that there was nothing he could do. If his sister chose to assist their father, he would not object. Gabriel was the fighter, not the healer, and he knew his place. He had run most of the way, chasing away the laughing man and the accusatory glare of his half-sister. He ran because he needed to run, because he needed to escape the thoughts that were rising. As he ran, the sun had begun to set, and by the time he broke the borders his fur was set aflame. It was only then that the scent hit him and he balked—Faolin was here.
indent His momentary pause was kicked into overdrive and he rushed towards the scent, found it mingled with his sister’s, and heard his mate let out a yowl. She knew. The doggish hybrid slowed his pace and lowered it to a trot, panting as he advanced and managed to catch the rest of Faolin’s speech. “I’m here,” he said, pausing to take a great breath of air. “Where is Ezekiel?”

[/html]
[html]

Faolin Mogotsi

I'm just going to get a reply in now, because I am not sure if I will be able to later on tonight.

Faolin still stared blankly at her golden sister-in-law. There was a long pause in her movements and all she could do was sit and stare while her thoughts ran about wildly in her mind. She was trying to put two and two together, but nothing worked. It just felt so... she could not even describe the feeling. How could that happen to her own child. A moment later, a very familiar scent pulled her back out and she blinked a couple times tears filling her eyes as Gabriel approached. Her body still couldn't move, only her mouth.

"I.. had to leave him with Fatin, I couldn't bring him here. I wanted to make sure the coast was clear, something felt wrong. I left immediately and ran the entire way," her head drooped and she tried to rise to her feet, but her legs almost buckled underneath her and she fell into Gabriel's soft fur and buried her face within it. Her heart pounded in her chest, it was good to see him again. It had been too long and she did not want to leave, but she left for the safety of her children. She wondered now if she were to stay if she would have been able to save Talitha too. Everything felt so wrong.

you don't define me.
[/html]
I'll pull Corona out here since I figure her job is done. XD; *does want a faolin thread later, however!*
[html]

_____Her ears pinned back sharply and apologetically when Faolin more or less screamed—that hadn't been the reaction she had been expecting at all—and frowned momentarily. It was about the time she was going to open her mouth and said that she'd call for him when Gabriel turned up on the sight. She traded glances between the pair for a moment and then simply decided bow out of their conversation, knowing that first and foremost any other questions Faolin had would be for Gabriel, and not her.

[/html]
[html]

indent As long as Fatin had Ezekiel, everything would be all right. She could care for him, especially if she had found her brother. Gabriel had complete trust in that woman, more then he had ever granted any wolf (except, for perhaps, his father). Leaning his head onto her neck, he turned his ears and heard Corona take her leave, and then spoke. “Okay, baby, okay,” he said, reassuring her as best he could. “Everything Corona told you is true. The clan is looking for Andre. When we find him…” The fury rose in his voice and he had to stop speaking, feeling his chest shake with rage. “She keeps asking for you. Even when she sleeps.”

[/html]
[html]

Faolin Mogotsi

I figured this might be a good place to end it? So I can get that thread in with Talitha. Would you like to join that one too? Big mommy x daddy x baby thread?

Gabriel's words were soothing and all she could do was listen and breathe in his thick scent. It felt so good to be home, but she could not help but let the anger rise into almost a growl as Gabriel spoke those words. It was cut off with his last comment. "I.. I thought she might have been mad at me.. for taking her away I mean," she spoke at a near whisper, only loud enough for her mate to hear. She was sure that was why the girl left. All she wanted to do was come back to Gabriel; all she wanted to do was be by her father. Faolin, out of fear for her children, couldn't allow that. Instead she took off in the middle of the night. Faolin thought she would be okay, but apparently not. "I'm going to go see her. Will you show me where she is at?" she asked, pulling away to look into Gabriel's eyes. He was angry, but the anger was directed at Andrezej.

you don't define me.
[/html]
[html]

indent “Of course,” he said, and pulled back. The two made their way off, and for the first time in a long time, Gabriel felt like maybe things were going to be all right in the end.

[/html]