A Skeleton City
Concrete Jungle

India had wondered around the area for a week or so when she stumbled upon the outer edges of a skeleton city. The dying houses, left abandoned, was being slowly taken back by nature with slumping roofs and peeling paints. Different types of plant life began to grow into the houses and an occasional bird or two flew in and out of a busted window. The old road on which she delved deeper into the city was cracked and bits of plants were growing through the cracks, giving the dead gray color a bit of hope with some green. Her crimson eyes slowly wandered back and forth over the terrain, almost hoping to see some life other than birds. India thought to herself I really don't like birds. They are like rats with wings... Besides, I can't catch them to eat them so they prove more and more useless...

She continued her slow wanderings into the core of the city, ignoring the traces of snow. The fluffy powder was beginning to prove more of a hassle here for when it came down it was too thick and cold for her liking. The red dog's attention was then brought to the way the road split ahead of her. The decision to chose was annoying and pointless. It would never amount to anything to go right or left in an abandoned city. Instead of choosing, she stopped and sat on the road, taking the time to remove the bits of debris from her coat so she could better fluff it up. The idea of being a lone dog began to grow on her but the lack of a real meal and company were the only two obstacles to conquer before the life she was leading would be acceptable. Hell, she wouldn't mind if she ran into another abandoned dog so they could help each other out. She slowly stood up, feeling her muscles tighten because of the extended walking she had done. She needed a rest to let the soreness come and go before moving on. A flat building with columns in the front had a collapsed door, shifted off the hinges so that an animal about the size of a dog or dog could wiggle in.

She padded up the steps in the front and sniffed the blackness inside. It was stale and empty with the faint scent of other wolves long since gone. Others had been here before. The walls had a thin white paper falling off of them in spots. Claw marks and strange silvery cylinders with one part popped off lay on the floor in the large room just past the door. They smelled faintly of food and...blood? The far corner held a strange pool of blood, and as she drew closer to it in the dark it became clear that is was a very old stain, dried into a brown crust on the floor. The smell was metallic and sweet and it brought her stomach into a growling frenzy, reminding her of exactly how hungry she was. The room was a few degrees warmer than the outside thanks to the walls blocking the wind and she curled up right inside the door, so she could peer out into the street in case someone approached. Her nose lay just at the threshold of light, masking her from the could be visitors outside. Her muscles heaved one last stretch before she surrendered to the much needed rest.
[html]

Sometimes he thought it was strange that he should spend so much time alone when is family was supposedly so grand and so large. His eldest brother had succeeded their mother as head of the clan, so the grey pup supposed he was busy. Gabriel's mate helped him with whatever it was that they needed to do in running the pack and though he knew she worked hard to try and take care of them all, he felt as if he didn't really see her enough either. He had heard that Gabriel's sister was around somewhere, but he had yet to see or meet her, so what did that matter anyway? The brother and sister from the litter between Gabriel's and his own were also very difficult to locate most of the time and he didn't really feel as if he knew either of them very well anyway. And the brother and sister from his own litter? He avoided Andre as much as he could and he had a distinct feeling that Rachias had really run off to find and live with their father.

He supposed the latter thing wasn't such a bad idea, at least for a little while. He had wondered before what it was like living away from the beach, so what better way was there to find out? But Arkham didn't know his father at all, even less so than the rest of his grand and mysterious family, so how was he to know that things would work out over there? He knew he still wasn't old enough to take care of himself, though he was working hard to learn. His body was small and his teeth and claws not as powerful as they would eventually become -- there was only so much he could do. Most of it was just waiting. Not that he really knew what he would do when he was independent. Some people left. He wasn't sure if he wanted to be one of those people.

The Jungle was a mysterious place. All steel and concrete in varying shades of grey -- monochrome and depressing. Now and again there would be a syntax error'd sign to add color to the landscape, but even those were faded and muted in expression. It was like someone had taken a veil and covered everything with it and he really felt like he shouldn't be there at all, but exploration kept him busy when no one else was around, and so he trekked on through the syntax error'd girders and upturned street lamps, further and further away from 127.0.0.1.

Arkham didn't know much about architecture, but a Neoclassical building would always stand out amongst the syntax error'd landscape. The columns had once been bathed in acid rains and were stained a putrid brown; ivy and moss circled its base now, but it would be a long while still before any real progress was made. Grey puppy feet found their way up the steps, slowly and cautiously as always. There was the scent of a recent canine, but he was still mediocre at identifying just who. Were they from a pack? He couldn't tell, but it definitely wasn't anyone from the beach and he was far away enough from 127.0.0.1 that he would be in serious trouble if it was anything threatening.

All the same, one cautious step followed another and he kept ascending the steps.
[/html]
She didn't remember exactly what caused her to stir from sleep but upon opening her eyes she saw nothing over the little porch-way lined with fat columns. There was, however, the strange sound of light scratching and little noises from right outside the door. India's ears perked up high to hear the noises her head rising to not be caught off guard. The wind wasn't blowing right for her to smell whatever might be outside since the breezes pushed right past the open door. Her red eyes glinted in the reflective light in the shadows where she hid. She quietly stood, padding backwards softly as to not make a noise. Her paws maneuvered over a popped silver can and she waited. The quiet little scratching came closer and closer until little ears peeked up over the last step.

India was taken back at the one thing she missed the most, puppies. The small pup wasn't very old at all and his gray coat looked puppy soft in the shaded light of the stone porch. His eyes must have recently changed their color and she smiled to herself relaxing. As the pup came into full view, she padded gently toward the door and laid down a little closer to the light than the last time. Her paws poked through the threshold of light and her eyes illuminated fully, being so close. The little pup seemed alone or at least she hoped so. What was he doing around here? Maybe his family owned this area of decimated city, twisted skeletons of buildings, and the long bruises of cracked roads. She licked her nose to take off the chill and observed the puppies sniffing and walking. She made herself submissive to the little pup and gently whispered Hey sweetheart. What are you doing alone out here for?
[html]

The few strangers he had happened upon around the beach had not given him much reason for caution, but his Gabriel's constant reminders that not everyone had good intentions always sat in the back of his mind and so he was as careful as he could be. But he also figured that there were all sorts of people in the world and that he would need to come across them eventually and learn to deal with them, right? The only problem was that it seemed unlikely that he come across anyone his own age out in the steel jungle and that meant that any potentially unpleasant person could potentially seriously harm him and he'd be damned if Andrezej ever ended up being right about anything, if nothing else.

The air was pretty much dead at the top of the steps and so he couldn't have smelt her there. And he didn't see her immediately because the heavy shadows casted by the overhanging ceiling threw him off. So the first sign that she was there was her voice -- a very bad thing if she should present herself as any kind of threat -- he needed to be more observant than that. Arkham perked his enormous coy ears and stared wide-eyed into the hole in the doorway, briefly like a deer caught in headlights. And even though she seemed pleasant enough, the grey pup found himself relaxing very slowly. Maybe it was just because he was so far away from anything familiar.

Nuthin', he answered slowly, finding his voice. He didn't like that she had pointed out that he was alone. 'Was jes' lookin' around. What're you doin'?
[/html]
I could say the same about myself. Just meandering about this decrepit gray mess. The pup was out going unlike the pups she remembered, always quiet and fearful of their to angry father who managed to snap angrily at their tails when they got to close. He was an evil son of a bitch, but the little gray pup in front of her didn't have any marks of parental abuse at least none that were visible to her. She rose up on her legs and stretched out, letting the muscles pull tight to get out the stiffness that sleeping had provided, and slowly walked until she was nearly completely visible to the small one. He wasn't very typical looking. In fact, he almost reminded her of a dog and yet held all the features of a dog pup. It probably was the shabby gray fur that really gave him away, and she shifted her head to the side in thought. Could this little one be a new kind of dog just as she was from the others back 127.0.0.1? Regardless of the question, she lowered her head and simply let her eyes show a smile, the white crescent under her eye stretching with the light smile.

I'm actually glad to have some company. Come on in here. It is a bit warmer than out there since this place cuts off the wind fairly well. Come on I won't bite, unless you bite first of course. She joked, turning slowly and walking further into the large building, continuing to banter as she did.
I've been pretty lonely wandering around quite a bit. You must belong to a local pack. Tell me all about it. I'm not from around here and I feel pretty disconnected and such.
[html]

He twitched an ear at her words as there were a few he didn't know yet. Decrepit. Meandering. But as with the others, the context still allowed him to guess at them well enough. Sometimes Arkham got annoyed when adults used words that just weren't in his vocabulary because it was annoying having to figure them out, but if it meant that they thought he did indeed know the words, then maybe it wasn't so bad. Except when he guessed wrong. The 'Tears dog he had met on the beach had been kind enough to define some words for him, but this woman was chatty and he didn't really get a chance to ask. Oh well.

And the hybrid pup thought the other looked rather peculiar also with a coat that color and markings so distinct, but he hadn't really seen enough of the residents outside of his own clan to know that she was all that different. Maybe w.olves were just like that. She was smiling at him now, but he the cautious feeling he had wasn't fading away as much as it usually did. She was friendly, but maybe she was too friendly. How could he tell the difference? He had never really been lied to before, so how in the world was he supposed to know?

Arkham followed her through the hole in the door, but trailed several steps behind her as they made their way into the large chasm inside the building. M'from Ifferni, he answered in the same careful manner he had before, S'ah coyo'te clan on t'beach. It was close by if he needed to run, but anywhere was a long ways away when you were running. M'brother Gabriel's the leader, he added though; if she were really out to get him, then certainly she would reconsider if she knew that there'd be a whole clan after her if anything should happen to him. Where're yeh from? Another newcomer -- would this one be from Germany too? Doubtful, but he didn't know very many other places in the world either.
[/html]
She paused her step near an interior column and allowed herself to lay down, front paws crossed, and her attention to the pup. She listened about the dog clan and remembered that in her pack there were a few of them, and they were very quiet by nature. The mish-mashed group she had once belonged to had to be that way in order to survive. There was interbreeding through the species but the red w.olves had strictly mated within the couple of families to keep the heritage alive. It was a big deal to be a red w.olf there. She listened as the pup mentioned he was a direct relation to a leader of a pack. Interesting. Maybe this would be her chance to join a pack around to help calm her growling stomach.

India smiled and replied to the question, I'm from a place a month or more south of here. It use to be a holding place for all sorts of animals from far away lands. I was the babysitter of my old pack. You remind me a lot of those pups, though you probably will never see them. The lie was quaint. No one had to know exactly what happened far away at 127.0.0.1. Nor would a pup want to her such tragic stories. She looked the pup over and held back to urge to groom the little thing. So small and all alone. It seemed blasphemous to her to let a pup, especially so closely related to an Omega, wander around alone. She would have never allowed such things back 127.0.0.1. Her mind muddled through different ideas of exactly how to best see if this the Land of Wuffluvers would allow her into the ranks of their pack. She had heard rumors else where of coyotes being vicious, but the ones she knew personally were kind. It would be a bit of a risk she thought, but joining a strange pack would always be that way.

Noting in her mind that the pup was indeed alone, she clicked into babysitter mode and went up to one of the cans that lay on the ground and flicked one toward the pup with her nose. Here. Let's play a game while we talk. Catch that can and push it back to me. She smiled as the can rolled along the white smooth floors, stained with dirt and dried fluids. She went ahead and asked while the can was in motion, You think your brother would be against a w.olf like me joining your clan? I could be your babysitter so you wouldn't be out here alone. We could explore together.
[html]

There were still a lot of things about the leftover human world that he didn't know about. The concrete wasteland he was standing in was nothing more than a different landscape, albiet a very, very different one. But though he knew that the bipedal creatures had once existed and ruled the planet, there was very little knowledge beyond that. He could not yet imagine just the extent of their power and all of the quirky little things they had done with it. A holding cell for animals? It sounded cruel, unusual and utterly unnecessary to him. Whatchu mean by holdin' place? he wondered.

The grey pup blinked at the stranger at her suggestion, halfway indignant and halfway just confused. At four months old, he was well on his way to considering himself significantly older than he actually was -- some things were just too childish for him. Maybe some of the arrogance had been rubbed off from Andre, but he would deny that until the end of time. All the same, most of the games he had ever played or been taught involved getting into pretty vicious fights with his siblings because teeth and claws were what a lot of things in life seemed to come down to.

But he didn't want to be rude either -- maybe things were just less crazy and primal where this woman was from and children were supposed to play simpler games. He trotted after the rusted old can, cut it off easily, and batted it hard back towards the red w.olf. There's no wolfs 'llowed in Ifferni, he answered simply, I dun think Gabriel likes them much. The grey pup shrugged. He didn't necessary agree with it, but it was just how things had always been and he didn't much question it. Besides, he respected his eldest brother, so he had to know what he was doing, right? But muh dad lives with wolves, he continued, I guess any of them would take yeh if yeh want. He wasn't sure what he thought about having a babysitter anyway. It wasn't like he or any of his littermates had gotten into any real trouble before.
[/html]
So the coyotes here were of the angry type. It would explain the rumors she had heard back 127.0.0.1 and she was happy to answer the pups questions. A long time ago the humans lived in a city where I grew up. The elders of my pack pass the stories down about how all sorts of animals were kept in fake jungles and fed for the humans' amusement. Such novelties as wild animals were bought with little trinkets and things. We eventually busted out once he human kind disappeared and we took over the place called a zoo. We have nice den areas and large fresh water pools everywhere. It is quite lovely now, but I couldn't imagine living there when the humans did.

She remembered back on the area as she spoke. Large grassy fields that once held strange striped creatures and different types of deer, great stoned in places for wolves, and other creatures who hunted, each with a large pool of water and their own warm den, an once icy area for strange little birds who stories said died off or were eaten. The strange thing was that many of the creatures had survived and left the area, but the wolves stayed. It was the best area to raise any type of pup while in the present the can that had been bopped back rolled over her paw while she thought. The pups she raised were quiet, abused, and needed mending most of the time. Their usually play fighting was often stopped by an angry father who didn't much care for the noise and India was called in to remove them to go somewhere else. If the packs here let their young wander free then it might mean that parents were just loving but busy. The can rolled to a clunky stop somewhere in the back of the room, making far more noise than needed. Her red eyes lowered to the ground and she sighed deeply.

If the pup's dad was a dog, and wolves weren't allowed in the Land of Wuffluvers... A strange picture grew up in India's mind. A love affair? Very Romeo and Juliet of them, though the entire idea held a strange romance to it. She walked up next to the pup and walked around him, sizing up the half breed. He was a few months old, talkative, and had no problem with bopping a can. An exploring little one only meant boredom at 127.0.0.1. All in all this little guy wasn't the pups she remembered. Not in need of simple games and stimulation to help forget the tragic bite marks that riddled their backs. The gray pup in front of her had the reminiscent smell of those pups though and she caught herself smelling the nap of the pup and giving him a damn near motherly lick. India pulled back nearly immediately as if she might have harmed or scared the pup. The taste echoed around in her mouth and for a second her eyes glazed over as far too many memories pushed up through the empty chasm of her thoughts.

Don't mind that... I'm use to acting like a mom, even if I haven't had my own litter yet. The pups I helped take care of were abused by their parents. You don't seem at all like them, in fact you are a bit better off than they were I believe. She grinned, hoping to put herself at ease maybe more than the pup. Oh sorry for the lack of an introduction, I'm India. I don't belong to a pack anymore. So no nice pack name anymore. In her head the name echoed though, Brotara.
[html]

If there was one thing he knew he needed to learn about after he learned how to read, it was the humans. They were referenced to often and he knew that their kind were in a strange transistion stage between living like their ancestors and living like the extinct rulers of the planet. Dens became houses and clothing found their way over fur -- after their mother ran off, Gabriel had invited his litter to stay at the house (sometimes he felt guilty knowing that it used to belong to Syemv, but he didn't know much about that story and if it was theirs now, then so be it) and he saw firsthand every day all of the strange things that weren't originally theirs but that were slowly being integrated into their society.

He wasn't sure what he thought of zoos; there were other words he didn't yet understand, but he tucked them all away in the back of his head to figure out later. Novelties, trinkets, and so on. Arkham watched the rusted old can roll off into the dark fringes of the buildings interior, but blue-turning-red eyes went back to the female when she started to circle him. Like she was sizing him up, like he was prey. The urge to run set in and he almost jumped three feet into the air when she touched him. Instead, he scampered a short distance away and stared back at her, ever suspicious. She said it was a motherly action, but even his own mother had been quick to see them off, so what did he have to base "motherly" actions off of?

Arkham Lykoi, he said of his name, knowing full well that Lykoi was a powerful word in their lands, and even if this newcomer didn't know of them yet, she would eventually, and that was enough. As for being better off? He supposed. He wasn't really aware of what family life was like for others or what it was supposed to be like, but at the very least, he recognized that he wasn't really mistreated at 127.0.0.1. Gabriel and Faolin did their best to take care of him. Ahemeit did too, when she was around. He and Andre didn't get along, but that really didn't have anything to do with anything. And the rest of the clan that wasn't his family mostly just left him alone. Sometimes, he missed his mother, but he had come to realize that he didn't really need her to be there as much anymore anyway. And his father was still a mystery that he just hadn't gotten around to figuring out yet.

M'brother 'n his mate takes good care of me, I guess. Our mum used t'be t'leader, but she left, so. 'R'ye gonna join one of t'wulf packs? Muh dad's in Cloud'd Tears, I think. My stupid sister Rachias went off to look for 'im. As far as he knew, his father was a coy'ote also and the only mixed blood he had came from his mother, but he really didn't know that much. Why'dja leave yer old pack?
[/html]
[html]

Arkham Lykoi. The little pup didn't match the name of that old asylum. Maybe he had a bit of the crazies in his family. The pup did move away at the lick. Who wouldn't with a stranger trying to groom you a bit. She flopped down on the ground, to stop herself from making any more silly actions that could scare Arkham off. My pack had coyotes in it. There wasn't a schism between the two like there is here. Though it is mostly due to the nature of our history in the pack. We had to help each other out in the beginning being that of caged animals. We, the different types of wolves, coyotes, and dingos got together to form a pack large enough to sustain everyone. That is why I was interested in the dog pack here, but it seems there is a bit of angst between wolves and coyotes. India took the time to calm herself from the lick on Arkham. She was intrigued as to what caused the split and hatred between the groups. Her long legs seemed to make her too tall or too long for whatever possition she attempted to get in to seem like less of a threat. The obvious fidgiting came to a stop only when she gave up. Why did she feel so out of place here? It wasn't like she was all that different, given fur differences and general body type. She was a coyote through and through. Maybe the reason she longed for a dog pack was that they had similar colored fur, or close enough that it didn't put her far off on her own. She was perplexed as to exactly why she wanted to fit in. Back at the zoo everyone was different and the differences was what made it all the more interesting, but here. Here it wasn't the exception to any rule. It was as close as nature intended.

There was a horrible accident in my pack, one that made me have to leave. It was probably for the better. I didn't much care for the two in charge since they were so arrogant and didn't give a rats ass about their pups. I saved their pups and they got angry. Let's put it like that. The harsh underbelly of her story wouldn't leave her lips for anyone to hear. Especially a pup that as to now, didn't seem to have any severe hardships in his life. She let the wave of regret wash over her and disappear just like it so often did. She was use to it.

But never you mind that. So what has your pack taught you about humans? You seem curious to explore this old city. Pretty interesting wouldn't you say? Being so cruel you have to admit they were pretty ingenious. She smile, turning her attention to the ceiling of the old building where gold trimmed molding and reminiscent Greek statues adorned almost every nook and cranny. The statues were strange creatures, the humans themselves, half clothed and expossed presented in pairs around all the half columns that lined the interior. The light reflecting off the tiled floor showed their ghostly outlines. The building must have been important to have so many adornments, unlike many of the other buildings in the area.
[/html]
[html]

Crazy didn't begin to describe his family, but he knew none of that. He didn't know his father at all, didn't know his mother's history, and of the siblings that remained from Kaena Lykoi's multiple litters, he only saw a few regularly enough to have an opinion. But even then, he was too young to look too far and too deeply into their personalities and their psyches -- there was no way for him to know that Gabriel was incredibly religious, that Samael had Oedipus complex, and that Andrezej was plotting to overthrow everyone, among other things. Madness ran through his blood; he just didn't know it yet, and whether or not the old disease would manifest in himself was yet to be seen. There wasn't a line between the sane and the insane, there was an entire field, the grey area that no one could define.

More words he didn't know, and at this point, he just started to glaze over the information. Something about a unity there that had not been achieved here. Did wolves and coyotes hate each other? He doubted it, no matter how much his brother tried to convince him sometimes. But he was sheltered yet, and the prejudice that awaited him with some strangers' bad moods had not reached him.

Her story made his little overcautious mind even more suspicious. Even if she had saved her charges, something else horrible had to have happened for her to be expelled, right? People weren't that unreasonable. And even though she had told him about abuse, he found it hard to imagine that parents would go to the trouble of having children if they didn't at least care somewhat about them, right? He knew what his mother cared about him, even if she wasn't there anymore -- why was a mystery he didn't question too much. He just knew. He was certain of it. And his father? Well, he had cared enough to help feed them for a few months, right? That was good enough for him.

She changed the subject and he looked around. There were two other doors other than the one they came in through. One of them had been syntax error'd down completely and he could feel the old air blowing in gently, but it still wasn't nearly as strong as it had been outside. The other door had a small hole in it, large enough for him, but too small for the wolfess he was with. He wasn't conscious of the fact that he was looking for escape routes at first, but when he did, he figured they wouldn't be bad to keep in mind. Unlike the other wolves he had met, this one had yet to give him the idea that she was completely trustworthy. Specifics still escaped him, but he was half creeped out, and he had learned that his gut feelings were usually right.

Nuh much, he answered, wandering off towards the fringes of the room, I live in a house though. He stopped again at the can that had been forgotten against a far wall. It use'ta belong t'Syemv, but we got it now. Issa lot more comfy than t'den. Arkham batted the can across the old marble floor again and the harsh scraping sound of metal echoed up to the high ceiling.
[/html]
[html]

It wasn't shocking that the dog pack live in a house, hell she lived in a zoo, but the shocking thing to her was the taste of unease in the air. She had made the young one emit the strange oder of fear. The smell was bitter and reminded her of things that just needed to be forgotten. Her red eyes gazed on the little one bopping the can again. It rolled and jolted with noise so foreign it was obnoxious. The can continued its roll until it slowly came to a stop thanks to friction. She walked up to it and took it into her mouth, then violently slung it up into the air. Her whole body lurched with the effort, forcing her legs up off the tiled floors, the movement was comparable to that of a coyote trying to make liftoff. It had to have amusing looking but the only reason it wouldn't be noticed is because the can had launched further than herself, up towards the ornate ceiling until it pinged against it before tumbling down. The can was going to hit the floor with a loud clang and India sat there as it did. Bouncing several times before rolling crookedly back to Arkham.

She had grown tired of the conversation about him and his family. By the way he spoke of them she didn't get a feeling he had any real connection to anyone and didn't mind. A special little pup if any she had ever seen. She rose and turned toward the exit, the wind whipping her fur as she poked out her head. The sky had clouded over, making it seem depressing outside. The arctic winds that blew the chill in every year seemed to subside briefly, letting the halo of warmth come back to her. It wasn't the cold really but the wind that ate through her fur. She knew better than to bother the strange yet amusing Arkham once she had spooked him. He was the only real contact she had in a week since the forest that creaked and groaned, the Moaning Wood.

She made her way down the steps slowly and thought it was time to go grab some timid rabbit or squirrel to eat, before she became to weak from hunger. Since it seemed that she hadn't managed to wander into any territories that were bad, hunting wouldn't be looked down upon. She also knew that if anyone here would accept her she had to forget exactly what happened in the old zoo. If anything, she just admitted the problem, so wasn't that a step in the right direction? Wandering around seemed a good idea and she waited for the pup to emerge from the door, and once he didn't come out immediately after her thought she yelled, Want to walk around a bit?
[/html]
[html]

I say we're about done?

He watched her fling the can up to the ceiling. It was actually a pretty damn amazing display considering how enormous the room seemed to be and how high up the ceiling was. The can seemed to disappear for whole seconds as it ascended into the darkness above them before falling again, pulled down by gravity until it clanged heavily against the marble floor once again. And the grey pup cocked his head to watch as the femme started to walk away without a word. Maybe she had picked up on his uneasiness. Maybe she just wanted to walk off. He didn't mind it much either way. Loneliness was one thing, but maybe exploration of foreign lands was better done alone after all. There were some creepy strangers about.

After India had gone, he started towards the smallest exit to the building, figuring he would probably just go 127.0.0.1 for the day. What he really wanted to do was hunt down Rachias and figure out what she had been up to because she was the only person his own age whose company he enjoyed (okay, so there was only one alternative in that age group) and because he was really kind of worried. The cry back sort of surprised him and he looked up just as he was about to walk through the hole in the door. N'thanks, he shouted back, M'goin' 127.0.0.1! And so he was, half-appreciating for once the fact that he would be going back unharmed.
[/html]
[html]

Yup, let me wrap this up so I can go get into trouble hehe.

The answer was what she expected. The pup had lost interest and so had she. There was more to do and she found herself more hungry than playful. She blamed her situation for her lack of interest. It was obvious that her mind was still swimming in the past and she couldn't shake it. She knew hunting in the city would be almost useless but her exploration would come later. She needed to find a house to live in that didn't remind her of pups. Though Arkham was a nice surprise in her lonely day, it wasn't exactly what she needed. The more she thought the more she realized she was too dependent on a group. Ho said a dog had to be in a group? The idea of a wanderer had finally over powered the silly aspects of a social life in her mind. She knew a bit of contact would benefit her by keeping her from going crazy, so her agenda changed from finding a new pack to that of just finding companions. The long bruise of road forked up ahead and she made up her mind to go into pack lands and meet these wolves. She would smell out all of them and then judge for herself where the people worth knowing where.
[/html]