like p.a.p.e.r.
[html]

OoC:

IC:
This time she wasn’t wandering for a change. It always had seemed like she was meandering around everywhere, but not today. No; today she was heading straight for the borders of Crimson Dreams. For the past few days she couldn’t get the image of the strong, black wolf out of her head; it had started to affect her hunting, and she needed to be alert enough to bring food for Asphyxia if she needed it. So, Garnet had given in and decided to go and see Jazper again; maybe then she could think clear again.

Her sensitive nose found the border markers and she stopped. It then struck her that both being in Lupus form and being a coyote would not be a good thing if someone she didn’t know came along and found her there. It took a few minutes for her to change into her Luperci body, but she was getting better and fast at changing. And after that, the black coyote paced around the borders, wondering if she really should do this or not. IN the end, she sat with her back against a tree and did a short call for Jazper.

[/html]
OOC: ooohhh,Jazzy loovveess her! :O
IC:
The Chief Sergeant walked out of the mansion slowly that morning. He had a rotten sleep the night before, nightmares had torn him from his sleep many times. He was unsurprised by the topic of his nightmares: Garnet. She had been crying and wounded in the distance and he was running towards her but everytime he reached her she would appear somewhere else. This or he would not be able to reach her at all. Her scent was clinging to his fur for dear life now, a week or so old. He missed it, missed her. The scent had been comforting in the following days after their meeting but now he oly cought it when took a very deep breath.

This morning he was in his halfling form, wanting to travel a little faster at a jogging pace around the territories a few times before going to paint his room. He had been to town yesterday and picked up two large cans of a rich and deep crimson. It was to set a certain tone for his room as deeper, romantic, relaxing and warmly inviting. A reflection of how his personality. His large form looked as if it were a black bear when he started to run through the forest, stretching his muscles as he moved. He approched the terrtory line and was stopped instantly. Not even having to think about it he started off faster then ever leaping over logs and tearing past white tailed deer as he went. Her howl reached his ears urged him forward. Then spotting Garnet against a tree he leaped, landing with her on the ground and his large frame ontop of her. The coal male released a joyful howl as he lifted his powerful muzzle straight into the air. The message was clear with one meaning: Naniko! She's here!

Realizing the fey would be very confused at just being knocked to the ground by a wolf in a halfling form her lowered his golden eyes to hers, "Garnet." He said caringly. She had been out of his sight for to long and in that time he had realized somehting: he was falling for her. He shook himself from his loving stare and relplaced it with a goofy smile, "Took you long enough!" He joked licking her cheek in a playful manner. All at once his cares disappeared and all that mattered was the female befor him
[html]

Everything was over, the whole feud between the wolves and Inferni, but she still felt that she had to be at least a little bit wary. Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me, right? She didn't have any prejudice against them, really, she just wanted to make sure that everyone in her pack was safe. She would have acted the same had Jazper offered a foreign wolf or creature into the packlands. Overall, she respected the coyotes. Naniko knew their lot to be very protective of their own kind, loyal to their families...very much like the wolves.

She had requested to meet the girl that Jazper had told her about the last time they'd seen each other, a few days before, but was nonetheless surprised to hear the call from him. The large female had been out with Anu, searching for a cave or a nice hole to den in for the winter. The pups were a little bit older now, at 20 days, and could be left alone for the short time that it would take her to look around for a den area for their family.

Naniko started toward the border at a steady pace; she was still a little out of shape from the week or two that she had spent off of her feet, the last week of her pregnancy and first week of caring for Brooklyn, Salem, Haven, and Mati. The white, unshifted wolf approached the pair, coming out from the treeline with her tail held slightly to the side, an inquisitive posture. "Hello there, you two."

[/html]
[html]

OoC: 8O I knows! lol Naniko is like 'y halo thar' xD

IC:
Attack! Danger? Movement! Garnet had been foolish and let her guard down, and now there was suddenly a large form on top of her. Instinctively she snapped her jaws around and rested her teeth on the attacker’s throat before she caught his scent and stopped. Jazper! The smaller black canine drew away a bit as she felt the lick on her cheek and registered what was going on. ”Jazper! Bad!” She lightly bonked him on the head. ”Could’ve given me a warning before you start jumping all over me, thanks. What if I’d seriously hurt you?” She was serious on the last part, though a smile came to her lips afterwards.

The red-eyed female reached up towards him with her hand and stroked the side of his face with her thumb. For a while she just looked into his eyes that reminded her of honey; gold and sweet. ”I had stuff to do, you know, hunting and those necessary things. Geez, sorry to keep you waiting.” She smiled and used her other hand to feel his muscular chest. He really was well built, strong, and handsome. It was about then that Garnet noticed the white female wolf approaching them. The coyote pulled her hands back self-consciously like she had been caught doing something bad. Her black ears flicked back slightly in embarrassment and she gave the new she-wolf a nervous smile. Well, now there was one of each form present.

[/html]
He didn't move as she snapped, trusting she would catch his scent very shortly and sure enough, she did. He played along wihth her as she said he was bad, folding his ears back, tilting his head to the side and lowered, come to her neck, "I'm sorry!" He chuckled in her ear. At mention of her hurting him he raised his head proudly and scoffed, "Ha, I'd like to see the day!" As he stick out his tounge foolishly. Her touch shocked him and he started to pull back before coming to his sences. He rest his cheek against her hand and a small grumble, much like a purr, resided in his throat. As she spoke his ears flew farwards to listen as he closed his eyes, her touch felt so good. Relaxing. He let out a sigh, he wanted to tell her all the thought that he had been going crazy over. The nightmares and the sweet dreams. He wanted her to stay with him more now then ever. Jazper had never been exposed to this kind of feelings before, his parents never showing their affections infront of him. Yet, after just one day with this hybrid he wanted to know more, everything, about her and wanted to laugh with her from dusk till dawn every day.

Suddenly, he heard movement from within the forest and a small growl of warning was realised from his muzzle as he turned his eyes on the trees. Quickly, with the realization of who it was, he felt Garnet's touch fade and he started forwards in greeting, tail down submissivly and apologetically. "Sorry Naniko...guess I still have a bit of a cold left." He joked slightly, "I still can't tell who's around until they're in the same room as me." His goofy smile warmed the atmosphere. He turned to Garnet and motioned his large head towards the white alpha, "Come on." He said softly as he turned his golden orbs back to Naniko, "This is Garnet." He introduced, "Garnet, this is Naniko. An old family friend and naturally Crimson Dreams' leader." He took a step to the side allowing the two shes to meet eachother. Still, his body willed to edge forward in protection of both, his heart torn. Yet, his smile never faded hoping nothing would go wrong. In his mind he prayed Naniko would adore her and offer her the same 'come and go' as he had offered.
[html]

"Well that's all right" She said, shaking her head. "I can give you some more medicine if you'd like--now that I can get around easier I've been making more of it. But I have to keep it away from the pups so that they don't get exposed to anything dangerous..." The absent-minded wolf shook her head again, trying to get her focus back. "But right. Anyway." Naniko wasn't usually such a silly wolf, normally very serious and full of thought, but seeing Jazper in such a good mood had put her into one as well. She wasn't afraid of meeting Garnet, just a little anxious. She wanted to be proven wrong so badly, to put things in the past.

But she wouldn't show that. She had to act as the fearless leader, which meant hiding some of her quirks from guests. She turned her jade gaze to Garnet. The girl did look a little embarrassed, and her tail twitched a little as she grinned all the wider. "Good to meet you. This pack's only just formed, but it shows promise. I'm glad that Jazper decided to stay here with us, and it's nice to meet a...friend of his"

[/html]
[html]

OoC: D8 shortshortshort. I really couldn't think of anything else to say x_x

IC:
Garnet looked the white alpha over as Jazper introduced her to be Naniko, his alpha. The girl stood up and walked over until she was standing beside the male wolf. In his Secui form he came up to her mid-section, though that wasn’t all that surprising, seeing as he was so much taller than her in Optime form. The she-coyote’s nose twitched as she scented the white female and she narrowed her eyes curiously when she picked up milk. ’Puppies?’ Almost immediately, Naniko seemed to answer Garnet’s silent question with her mention of pups. Would her mother smell like that soon? She mentally shook out these thoughts before giving a sort of bow and slight smile to the alpha. ”It’s nice to meet you as well. I’m glad to be considered Jazper’s friend.” Of course, she knew it was obvious that they were more than mere acquaintances and maybe they were more than friends.

[/html]