twenty bucks says you'll remember me
I don't proofread. Don't judge me! XD[html]

Oh Urma. She was so kind to him and he found her creeping upon his thoughts more often, but something was still holding him back. He had liked to think that he had moved on from Dierdre, but maybe she was still realistically holding him back from ever being intimate with someone again. He knew that Urma was an amazing person and that he would be really happy with her if she was ever given the chance, but Pilot was unwilling to give her that. He wasn’t sure why. He was keeping something inside of himself locked tight and he had no clue where he had stashed the key.

He had aimed to return to Shadowed Sun’s territory, but veered north after deciding it wasn’t worth it anymore. It was an old chapter on his life and he decided he needed to keep it closed. Thinking back on to what had been wasn’t always healthy. Secretly, Pilot would find himself obsessing over small details and wishing he could go back to change them. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Trailing through the Dampwoods, Pilot brushed the hair out of his silver gaze as he wandered aimlessly. Maybe with some time to himself he could recollect his thoughts. After that, maybe he would be able to tell Urma how he felt, and act on it. The trees began to give way and the Brigadier General barely noticed the thick scent that saturated the area. Those pikes, however, made him realize he had wandered all the way to Inferni’s edges, and he stopped dead in his tracks. How had he wound up here so effortlessly?

[/html]
[html]

-judges- >:O

i heard they say the boy's missing

Hybrid had been watching the male for some time. Being perched so high up in a tree was highly convenient for this sort of espionage. The evidence was conclusive: the other creature had not noticed his presence, and thus, his plan had so far been a success. Hybrid smirked, barely containing his glee. This would be so fun! He leaned back against the trunk, watching as the wolf slowly came closer and closer to the border, almost in a daze. The male stopped abruptly, only then noticing one of the pikes, topped with the head of a wolf. Hybrid wondered if he had made that one-- either it was he or Gabriel; he could never remember. It didn't matter who had done it-- so long as it scared away little wolves like this one, or at least make them wet themselves.

Hybrid jumped down from the tree, landing effortlessly in a crouch. He stood up slowly, eyeing the wolf as he moved. "Hey there," he greeted the other, grinning widely. "What's your name, pretty boy?" His smile widened. He resisted the urge to reach over and tickle the male under the chin, and the thought caused his grin to widen exponentially. What a pretty, pretty boy. He would be delicious to devour.

Table by Mel!
[/html]
I love that table.[html]

The skull gave Pilot the chills and he couldn’t help but think the rumors he had heard were true. Maybe these coyotes were all bad news. He figured the pikes were more than just a bad case of interior (exterior?) decorating. He stared at it, almost lost in a daze, feeling a small bout of nausea wash over him. Scoffing at something, though not entirely sure just exactly what that was, Pilot turned. Before he had a chance to head back towards the Dampwoods, however, a coyote dropped down from one of the trees. Interestingly enough, Pilot had been in a very similar situation not long before; except he had been lurking from a tree while Savina moved below oblivious.

Last time he had been in or around Inferni Pilot had been considerably younger. Gabriel had chased him out and he had promised himself he wouldn’t return. After all, hadn’t that bastard threatened to kill him if he ever stepped foot over their borders again? This guy’s smile was sickening though. As if he was mocking Pilot. His presence was entirely different than Gabriel’s, albeit equally as unnerving. He chuckled, as if unaffected and indifferent to the coyote. "It’s Pilot." Okay, he wanted to leave now. Either his mind was playing tricks, or that wolf skull was also grinning at him.

[/html]
[html]

Saaame. I think I'll just use it for forever and ever, since Mel is a genius. And Blaqk Audio makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

If this wolf were to bleed, it would be crimson red against a pure, white palette. Hybrid licked his chops in anticipation, not bothering to conceal his desire. It would be beautiful, so very beautiful, to stain this pure creature with his own blood. He gazed openly at the male, letting his eyes trail up and down the other's form. The boy seemed to be in a trance, and it took him a few seconds to actually hear what Hybrid had said. But that was alright-- it just gave Hybrid more time to look at him and evaluate him.

The male passed inspection, Hybrid decided. Pilot, he had said his name was. Hybrid grinned, laughing quietly under his breath, a little amused at the entire situation. Pilot was apparently trying to play it cool, but Hybrid wondered if it was the smells of the coyote clan, the head on the stick, or Hybrid's mere appearance that dazed him so. "I'm Hybrid," he replied, well aware Pilot had not asked for it. "Hybrid Holocaust," he clarified. "What's a fine boy like you doing out here?"

Table by Mel!
[/html]
[html]

Hybrid Holocaust. The connotation wasn’t entirely friendly and Pilot wasn’t really enjoining this confrontation. The way that this coyote was looking at him – he swore if given the chance, this Hybrid guy would cook Pilot over a spit and eat him right down to the bone. His gaze was already unraveling him. It was just as piercing as Pilot would imagine his teeth would be as he tore the flesh from his limbs. "Just leaving," he replied, looking to his side as if seeking the opportune moment and route for escape.

The nausea was heightened as he cast his gaze back towards Hybrid. Though of artic wolf decent, Pilot had always been small for his kind; most likely a long term side effect from his malnutrition during childhood. He couldn’t tell if he were bigger than Hybrid or not, but somehow he could see this guy having a crazed sort of super power; like his insanity would give him superluperci strength. "Yeahhh, just leaving," he said again, listening as his voice seemed to drop into nothingness. It was as if it didn’t even belong to him.

[/html]
[html]

Just leaving. Hybrid growled quietly, low in the back of his throat, realizing too late that such an action might only want to make Pilot leave more. But who the fuck did he think he was? Hybrid had not said he could leave, nor had he given him any indication he wanted him to leave. Fuck, the first wolf to actually think 'hey, I'm near Inferni territory, I should boot it' had the gall to think it when Hybrid did not want him to!

Hybrid took a step closer, the growl resurfacing, a low rumbling sound. He grinned, but like every time he smiled, grinned, or laughed, it had the complete opposite connotation for him. His grin was wide and lethal, his crimson eyes dancing, ready to slice the boy up. "Did I say you could leave?" he demanded, closing the distance between them with three long strides, and reached across, attempting to grasp the boy's chin with his hands. "I don't think I gave you permission, my boy, did I?" His voice changed as he uttered those two words: my boy, as if he owned Pilot. To Hybrid, it was no longer a matter of a wolf wandering by. Now, it was a wolf he had claimed as his own-- his own boy.

Table by Mel!
[/html]
[html]

He was fucking crazy. That could be the only logical answer. The way he growled and then laughed, it was all very nerve-wracking but Pilot had to disguise its effects upon him. He took a step back as Hybrid’s fingers grasped out towards him. His finger tips just barely brushed his chin and Pilot offered a look of disgust, as if appalled by the thought of this creature touching him. "I wasn’t looking for permission," he spat, trying to sound equally as ferocious as Hybrid. He knew it wouldn’t work, but by keeping up a front, he supposed it helped him remain leveled headed. He turned, deciding he might as well get out now and not let this sicko keeping playing with him. "Fuck you." As soon as he turned his shoulder, however, he realized he shouldn’t have exposed himself. By turning, he had made himself vulnerable. A feeling of malevolence hung over him like a thick fog, and in that split second of a turn, he waited for the tear of teeth to break his skin.

[/html]
[html]

Oh, this Pilot boy was a funny one. A funny, hilarious, fucking gorgeous boy. He would be so gorgeous after Hybrid ripped him apart and put each limb on a stake of its own. If he was feeling creative, maybe he could arrange the pikes so they farmed a heart, only visible from above. How romantic; and Hybrid didn't even believe in 'that' sort of thing.

He smirked as he felt his fingertips brush against Pilot's chin, letting it drop and fall to his side. He remained like that, silently watching the other male for a few moments. He had a million things to say in reply to the boy's retort, and just as many things to do, but for some reason, he did not act on any of his selfish urges. Instead, his smirk grew wider when Pilot spoke again, and turned away. In the instant that Hybrid was out of Pilot's range of vision, he moved, taking two silent steps to reach the other male. He reached over the other's shoulders with his right arm, and under Pilot's arm with his left one, reaching to lay his hands on his chest. He leaned in, and replied with a quiet chuckle, "how about fuck you?" Subtlety had never been a skill of Hybrid's.

Table by Mel!
[/html]
[html]

It didn’t come. There was no drawn blood or tearing flesh. Not even the milky gleam of razor sharp teeth. Instead, lean arms snaked their way around Pilot’s torso and suddenly he was snared. Hybrid’s hot breath tickled his neck and Pilot shrugged his shoulders, wanting to erase the feeling. He had never been this close to someone before, aside from Dierdre, and the intimacy made Pilot shiver. This wasn’t right. He shouldn’t have been doing that to him. Why did he intend on getting so close?

"Let go of me," he hissed, pulling and trying to tear Hybrid’s grip away from his chest. His warm caress… it was nice, but so wrong. So, so wrong. He needed to go home. He needed to leave right now and confess to Urma that he had feelings for her and then hide away from this psycho forever in the comfort of his warm den. This time he turned to face the coyote, feeling stunned by the crimson gaze that seemed to absorb him. His hands were shaking by his side, betraying the ‘tough guy’ front that he was struggling to preserve. Maybe he should just turn and run right now. Would Hybrid be quick enough to catch him?

[/html]
[html]

He felt the male recoil slightly under his touch, struggling under his grip. The male jerked, and tore himself away from Hybrid just as he let go. Pilot turned around to face Hybrid, but all his movements stopped after that. He just... stared at Hybrid for a few seconds, not moving or saying anything. Hybrid gazed right back at him, not bothering to disguise his desire. He was certain the pale creature could see it in his eyes, among other desires, so to speak. As previously noted, Hybrid had never been very good at concealing his intentions when it came to matters such as these. He had never seen the reason, and thus, had never bothered.

Hybrid wondered if that was what made him so disconcerting-- at least to Pilot. The creature still was not moving, and although the entire situation was rather amusing, Hybrid knew he would grow bored in time. After some time, he finally asked, "You're not getting away." He took a step forward, maintaining their eye contact. "You're mine now," he stated, and reached out with his arm to place it on Pilot's shoulder. Mine.

Table by Mel!
[/html]
[html]

"What do you want with me?" He asked, as Hybrid’s arm reached out and fell on his shoulder. That contact. He looked down to it, before raising his silver gaze back to that deep crimson. He knew. He knew exactly what it was. He shrugged his shoulder, knocking Hybrid’s touch away as he took another step backwards. There was something else that he knew - he wouldn’t be returning home any time soon. At least not while that look in this coyote’s eyes still burned. He needed something. Something. Anything. Take aim. He laughed at Hybrid then, trying to plot someway where he could injure the coyote. "Do you think? Do you actually think--?" He laughed again,"--I would have any interest in a filthy coyote like you?" Fire. Did he hit his target? Or had he missed.

[/html]
[html]

He didn't need to answer the first question, for he knew what his reply would be. Whether or not Pilot was that stupid not to have noticed was irrelevant. To Hybrid, the question had an obvious answer, one so obvious that he did not even bother thinking about replying. Instead, he just laughed quietly, shaking his head slowly. Stupid, stupid wolf; how could he not know? (But that was a rhetorical question as well).

Hybrid remained silent when the male spoke again, growing angrier with each word. Oh, of course he thought-- he thought far more than this thing ever might. He was an inquisitive soul, always looking to learn a newer, better way to kill. He was always interested in educating himself about various ways one could kill a wolf, or how to remove a skull from a wolf's body without the use of weapons. Why, Hybrid would have been the equivalent of a bookworm if he had read books. No, Hybrid learned all he needed to know on the battlefield, with the wind at his side and the smell of blood in the air.

He felt Pilot's fist connect with his shoulder, and was mildly surprised that he did not try to evade it. In fact, he usually would have, but this time, it seemed rather opportune to let Pilot land a hit on him. Instead of tensing up as Pilot went to punch, Hybrid exhaled and collapsed into it, letting his shoulder roll and reflect the damage. Instead of instinctively bracing for the impact, Hybrid let it come to him, sunk down slightly, and neutralized the damage simply by relaxing into it. Just as quickly as Pilot had struck him, Hybrid snaked his arm around Pilot's, attempting to pull the other male toward him, and use the momentum to turn around and push him onto the ground. "I think you just might. And that thought disgusts you more than I ever could," he replied at last, reaching out to stroke Pilot's cheek. Yes, there could be nothing more disgusting than a filthy coyote. Hybrid growled; Pilot would pay for that later.

Table by Mel!
[/html]
[html]

It failed. He failed. That goddamn coyote was too quick for Pilot and he should have known. He had never had any fighting experience in his life. Inferni, on the other hand, was always caught up in some sort of war. He should have known right then that Hybrid would be quick on his feet. He would pay for his rash actions. Now here he was again, closer than any acquaintance had ever been before. When Hybrid reached out to stroke his cheek, there was no where to go. The brush of his fingertips was so soft and comforting. Yet wrong, wrong, wrong. Things weren’t supposed to be like this.

He bit the inside of his cheek suppressing any words, vomit, whatever. He knew what Hybrid said was true, but he didn’t want to admit it. And he wouldn’t. He would do the dirty deed that Hybrid so desired of him, and then he would escape. He knew Hybrid would toss him like garbage once he got what he wanted. And what choice did he have? He would do the deed. And he would do it without studying the curve of Hybrid's biceps as he extended his fingers towards Pilot’s face, and without letting his gaze travel down his abdomen. And he definitely, definitely, wouldn’t let his fingers betray him by letting a hand find the warm small of Hybrid’s back.

[/html]
[html]

He saw the flash of panic in the other male's eyes as Pilot fell to the ground, and some other expression he could not place. His reaction mirrored Anselm's, but in a different way, in a less clear cut way. Hybrid wondered if he was right, if this creature really would desire him, if he were anything but a coyote. A filthy coyote, in fact, was what he had been called. It was the second (third? Fourth? Hybrid clearly wasn't keeping track) he had been called that, though it was the first time he paid any attention to it. In any case, if Pilot really did think he was some disgusting coyote, well, this wouldn't be nearly as fun. And really, sex wasn't used for love-- just lust. If Pilot didn't return such feelings, well, all Hybrid's efforts would go to waste.

After all, half of the fun of fucking guys was making them realize they liked it. Hybrid grinned at the thought; it would be fun to make this boy realize it. The boy remained silent as Hybrid sorted through his thoughts, remained still as Hybrid evaluated him. Hmm, he thought to himself. He shifted his position so he was straddling Pilot, and leaned down, supporting himself by placing one hand on the ground near Pilot's head. He let the hand that had been resting on Pilot's cheek drop lower, stroking his chest slowly, almost lazily. "I thought so," he said at last. "You can't hide it from me," he finished, implications obvious as he leaned in to lick the boy's cheek, then neck and chest. After all, the master had to know all the secrets of his... toy; it was his duty.

Table by Mel!
[/html]
[html]

Pinned beneath Hybrid, he felt as if there was nothing to do except wait for his fate to come. He let his fingers drop from Hybrid’s back as the coyote repositioned himself over Pilot, and then the soft steady stoking of fingers found his chest. He rolled his head to the side, gazing out at the browned grasses surrounding and comprising Inferni’s territory. No one would find him. No one would even care to rescue him. With Pilot’s white frame pressed firmly in the dirt, Hybrid’s coat was easily camouflaged in the dried brush. Hybrid would break him and no one in the world would even notice.

His entire body pulsed, like one collective heart beat, as adrenaline, fear, and lust ripped through his veins. Already his breathing had grown heavier, but in anticipation - no, terror - of what was to come. With all the clumsiness of a virgin, Pilot’s hands found Hybrid’s hips. He closed his eyes, keeping his head turned slightly to the side as he felt the caressing drag of Hybrid’s tongue against his chest. He didn’t want to acknowledge that his body, in some respects, seemed to be enjoying this.

[/html]
[html]

Words were meaningless now, like multiplying a scalar value by a vector value; completely meaningless, irrelevant, and beyond the reaches of impossibility. Or, perhaps, simply so deeply rooted in impossibility that it had outrun possibility, probability, and intellectual thought, only to find itself wallowing amidst failed philosophies and dead ideologues.

He felt the light touch of Pilot's hands encircling his waist, then the semblance of pressure as the male adjusted his position. Hybrid grinned and dropping to his elbows, leaning in closer. He could hear Pilot's breathing increase as he licked lower and lower, could feel the male reacting slightly-- ever so slightly-- as he moved against him. Hybrid drew back slightly, shuffling slightly so he had a better angle to reach Pilot's neck at. He licked him again, then drew his teeth down Pilot's neck, pausing where it met his shoulders. The pressure applied was not enough to draw blood, but just enough for Hybrid to gauge Pilot's reaction to pain (and pleasure).

Table by Mel!
[/html]
[html]

He whined, not able to help it. It wasn’t so much the small twang of pain that he felt as Hybrid’s teeth came down against his skin, but the surprising bout of adrenaline drenched pleasure. A hand slid up Hybrid’s back, pulling his torso lower and closer to Pilot. The desire was apparent now, even though it had always been there. There had yet to ever be a situation to explore it, but Hybrid offered that now. How he would ever show his face around Urma, he didn’t now. But with Hybrid’s warmth draped over him, he didn’t think that it really mattered anyhow. He moved both hands over Hybrid’s form, finding himself returning those ‘love bites’ as his nipped at his collar bone. He leaned his frame into Hybrid’s, frotting him while everything from his toes to his fingertips seemingly pulsed.

[/html]
[html]

He had won. He knew this the moment Pilot cried out, a quiet whimper that followed the brush of Hybrid's teeth against his flesh. Pilot's hands informed Hybrid of his victory as they they sought him out, encircling his waist, sliding down his back and pulling him closer. Hybrid had known it all along, but it had taken Pilot some time to find the desire, buried deep within him, perhaps even hidden from himself. Hybrid was glad he was able to assist a boy as pretty as Pilot on his road to self discovery.

Hybrid gasped as the gap between them was eliminated, pleasure shooting through his limbs as Pilot returned his bites. Harder, he demanded silently, not wanting the other male to hold back for any reason. Harder, his mind screamed, in unison with a breathy, low moan as Pilot increased the contact between them. But Hybrid refused to say anything, refused to ask Pilot to do anything. No, Pilot would be the one begging, the one screaming in the end. Hybrid grinned, a wicked grin laden with the desire he could see reflected in the other's eyes. He shifted slightly, moving so he had more room, grinding into Pilot, moving his hips slow and hard. He ran his hands down Pilot's torso, raking the other male's form with his claws, moving lower and lower, pausing every once in a while, teasing him, taunting him. He grinned, and bit down-- hard-- on Pilot's arm, intending to draw blood.

Table by Mel!
[/html]
I make you wait and then I feed you crap. I apologize. ;][html]

He couldn’t take it. He wanted him. He wanted Hybrid so bad. He wanted to shred him to little pieces. He couldn’t explain himself. Had there been any words, Pilot knew they would have grown jumbled, stuttered. He couldn’t help himself. His intake of breath was now sharp, Hybrid all along teasing his lungs and body as he raked his nails along his skin. However, when the sharp pierce of teeth came against his arm, Pilot called out in pain. As quick as he could manage, a hand flew up and grasped one of Hybrid’s wrists. He didn’t say a word, only stared into the clan member’s eyes. He knew he would get the message somehow. This was new to him – this mix of pain and pleasure. He just wasn’t sure where his line would be drawn. He released his wrist, and encircled his waist again. His mind was screaming, always screaming. He wanted him. He wanted him now.

[/html]
[html]

-licks!- P:

Hybrid grinned madly at the sound of Pilot's scream, relishing the sweet, tender sound. It was the purest music for Hybrid, the most grand sonata featuring only one singer, but with three, perhaps four movements. And to think it was Hybrid who had elicited this deductible sound; he could feel himself growing more excited as the minutes passed. And then it was over and Pilot was grabbing him, holding onto him like everything depended on it, his life, his lust, his pain. Pilot was staring at him now, watching him so intently that it almost made Hybrid want to squirm in delight. He exhaled shakily, realizing that he was not the only one affected by all this. Then Pilot shifted again, his hand moving to close around Hybrid's waist. Hybrid grinned cruelly, and peered down at the other boy. He leaned in, grinding his hips against the other creature's body, revelling in the sensations that followed. He exhaled loudly, breath coming out in quick gasps. But he did not break eye contact. He continued to stare right back at the other creature, running his hands up and down the boy's chest, then leaned down to lick at him, still watching him. "Say it," he demanded. "Scream it," he clarified. He wanted to hear it, louder, and louder.

Table by Mel!
[/html]