Don't wanna be your weekend lover
Number of words: 345

[html]
The pack hunt had gone well. The harvest festival had gone well. The only thing not going well was her life. Deuce sat on her porch, staring at the ocean. The moon overhead was full and bright. The stars shimmered, and the ocean reflected their glow. The silver woman stared out at the water. Earlier she'd wathed as Taliesin, her little boy, had brought down his own meal. Soon, he wouldn't need her. Soon, no one would need her. It made her sigh. Every time she turned around, her children were growing up, growing older. She herself was growing older. She was almost six now. Was this what the humans called her mid-life crisis? Or was that what loving Lucifer had been?
She held the note from Lucifer in one hand, her grip on it tight. He was gone, and even though he'd went to find his father, she still felt betrayed. She crumpled the letter. Within moments, she smoothed it out again. They'd been working things out, she thought. They were so close to being right, being in love again. And he'd done this. She closed her eyes, imagining his deep blue eyes smiling at her as he had the night Noah and Talieisin were born.
She let it go. As she did, she let go of the paper. She didn't open her eyes again for a long time. When she did, the moon was overhead. It was midnight. She sighed again, standing up. She wanted to walk, to get away. She moved towards the water, staring out at the waves. A light sprinkle began to fall. She lifted her arms up and tilted her face back. Her back arched as she embraced the sky, her white blonde hair tumbling in soft waves down her back. Her eyes closed, she mentally threw herself to the wind, letting her spirit soar. As she stood, poised on the rocky shore, anyone watchng would see a wild spirit, something that couldn't be tamed. She was majestic and strong, free spirited and unbroken. And oh so very lonely.

[/html]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

---

The demon stirred as the wild beast it was under the actual beast's cocoa fur. It was good to know he was not left entirely to the loneliness. The Lilium had a head for fitting dates, and he watched the silent pain emerging from the figure visible in the dashing light of the fully grown moon. Haku still knew nothing of the dashing female's life, but he finally had learned what emotional pain was, and he was quite sure he could read some of it in the miserable soul so all alone up there. It was possible she preferred the solitary moment, but Haku had always cared very little of what other beings wanted.

Silently he approached the white shell, and he knew she would not notice him before he was close. The ocean glittered, the moon was full, the night was perfect. Lately I've been wishing I had one desire, something that would make me never want another. Almost invisible drops of water clung to his fur and reflected dully in the soft light. He bowed elegantly while rising his right arm and offering a hand to the falled angel that had fallen down and hurt herself.

Come here, love., he said with soft words barely more than a whisper. He knew she would do as he said. Crystal blue eyes, tranquil and smooth as water, was softly set upon her, silently suggesting a quiet and worthwhile evening for them both.

[/html]
[html]
The voice was soft and warm, caressing her ears. "Lately I've been wishing I had one desire, something that would make me never want another." She lowered her arms slowly and turned. Her eyes were soft, vunerable. "Having only one desire leaves a person empty when it flys away and you're left with the ashes." His command was soft and she approached willingly, all too aware of her tender feelings for him.
His hand was extended to her. Of it's own will, her hand drifted up, nestling securely in his. It was as if she placed her heart in his keeping. As if the pale angel said, "Here. Take my heart and mend it with a piece of yours. Fix the hurt and make us both whole." But she said nothing beyond what had already been spoken. The night whispered promises in her ears, and she willingly accepted them, blindly trusting the fates and the Goddess. Whatever happened this night would be hers to cherish.

[/html]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

---

She turned away and he looked straight into those sorrowful eyes. The white hand floated up and ended up in his own. He grasped it ever so lightly, letting fingers brush over the back of the soft white fur on her hand. He let a sad smile enter his face, making it clear that he actually did understand what she meant when she came up with her sad reply. He understood. Though, emptiness had been everything he had known. Firefly had it in her name, she was fire. Deuce was earth, a mountain, strong and everlasting.

Then it was the wrong pick, my darling. He bowed his neck and kissed the back of the queen's hand. He should not be here. He should have been in Dahlia. The male did not seem to be able to control himself as of lately. He twisted his hand slightly and grabbed her wrist, pulling her to him. His left hand was placed on her back. He had a small idea of where this would go, but the voice in his head cooed comforting sounds. He opened his mouth slightly, but decided that it maybe would be best to remain quiet.

The hand resting on the female's back hinted for her to come closer by adding a slight pressure. They both needed therapy it seemed, so.. why not lick eachother's injuries?

[/html]
[html]
The wrong pick? Yes, but he'd made her so happy, Lucifer had. She allowed Haku to use her wrist to pull her closer, nuzzling her head into his chest. She knew solace in his arms. Everyone saw him as the bad guy. She saw a softness in him that maybe wasn't there for the others. She could love him, if he'd let her. but she would never ask.
She wouldn't ask him to make the emptiness and the hurt go away. She couldn't do that to him. But she could ask for anything he would offer. His hand on her back was a comfort, a gentle pressure to let her know she wasn't alone. At least for right now. He was warm under her hands and she smoothed his fur slowly, her fingers making small ripples on the silky chocolate fur. The falling raindrops made diamonds in his fur and she lapped at one gently, tasting him on her tounge. A soft smile touched her lips, and she nuzzled her head back into his chest, listenng to his heartbeat.
Haku was a stone in a sea of loneliness. He was her shelter form the storm. At least for now.

[/html]
[html]

---

She was so elegant, and soft like silk in his hands, willing and trusting as she always had been. Even the first time they had met, she had been special. He had been at his worst back then, tried to take her with power, but it had turned into something quite else. He was glad for that now. Her hands found him and he smiled vaguely down at her, while feeling a soft tongue gently taste the crystal drops on his fur before she nuzzled against him. He tightened his grip around her and let his muzzle brush her ear, nipping at it gently while the hand that had held her wrist slowly made its way down her spine in a slow movement. He inhaled her scent and closed his eyes, wondering if he should allow himself to be a sinner once again. Why not? Though, this time he had to take the other wolf’s feelings into consideration. He could not fuck about like he once used to do. For some reason he did not mind. Apparently she had been hurt, broken and thrown away, and tonight he would be there for her, and she was free to do whatever she wanted. I’ll stay here with you, you should not be alone, at least not tonight.. the male mumbled softly into her ear, and kissed her head. She would not be alone, he was here now.
[/html]
[html]
His caresses made her sigh with contentment. With Haku she didn't feel she had to hide anything. She was just free to be herself, to be free. And to give herself freely. She owed no one any allegiance except herself. Part of her heart was bound to Haku. She'd read a book once that said the tie she felt with him was called a soul tie. Anyone you were intimate with, physically or spiritually, you had a soul tie with. You could sever the tie, if you so chose, but Deuce enjoyed being bound to him in some way.
His words made her look up at him, a soft smile playing on her lips. Her eyes shimmered gently in the misty moonlight. "Let me be your one desire tonight, love. That would give me more happiness than you know." Something vunerable ran under her wods, a soft tremor, a timidness she hadn't known she possessed. She knew long ago that if she could humble herself far enough, she'd leave and beg to be with him. But she couldn't. She had a son here, and was a leader. She couldn't leave her pack any more than he could leave his. But she could -and did- ask him to give her one night. Just one.
[/html]
[html]

God, I need to learn to do mature threads without freaking out! I am so bad at this lol XP 300+

Part of the feelings they shared. Haku did not feel that he had any secrets hidden away from the moon kissed lady. She had looked into the eye of the storm and held his hand with unconditional trust ever since. There were extremely few of those souls he had stumbled upon, and he was not about to throw her away and watch her get ripped to shreds. His tie to her was of a mental level, not because they had a soul tie. Who knew what was true of it, but Haku would have disliked the thought that he was bounded with all his former victims through physical torture and rape. Besides, he was not sure if he even had a soul any longer. In other news. Her face moved and he let his eyes open slightly to be able to meet her bi colored orbs. His smile matched hers, and they both knew where this was going. Right now she was his one and only desire. If he looked at this in a more egoistic way, this was still perfect. They were both stuck in different packs and they could never be together. Of course, they could, but none of them would choose to abandon their old life to forge a new one together. Besides, Haku was not fit for any type of relationship. He enjoyed being able to pick and choose as he saw fit. Her words made his smile widen for a moment.

He lowered his face and kissed her, letting his tongue run across the light muzzle of hers, wondering how it would be to take her without force. Force and misery had once been all that he knew, and to be honest, the male had never really taken care to learn how to please a female, but good things came to those who waited, and they had the whole night. The brown and cream coated male held her back firmly as he guided her down towards the cool grass. The moonlight reflected the drops of water that stung to her fur perfectly, made her look like a deity with unearthly beauty. Firefly did no longer exist, and Deuce was everything that was. He leaned slightly over her while his hand slowly traveled up her belly and found a breast.

[/html]
We can fade to grey if you like? Just have them stirring and waking as the sun goes up?
Number of words: 307

[html]
He was there, and willing to be her rock. There were no words; there weren't any words needed. His kiss, his touch was all the silver hued femme needed. He lowered her to the soft grass and she watched him through her lashes, an instinctive coyness not letting her look directly at him. His gentleness was a stark contrast to how their first time had ended up. That time it had started gentle and ended rougher. And that was okay. And this was okay as well. She wanted this.
He leaned over her and she could see the droplets of water in his fur, shimmering like diamonds in his velvet fur. She felt as if her scars had faded away, leaving her pristine and pure. As if her heartache had melted away, absorbed by the sea and the sky and the ground. Taken away by the tenderness in her lover's touch. There was no Lucifer now, only Haku. And it was good. He caressed her breast and she let a hand drift up and lightly trace the contours of his face. Her fingers ran down the jaw line, down his neck and shoulder, nd finally landed lightly on his chest, like a butterfly landing on a daisy. She didn't speak, but only continued to watch. If roughness was all he knew, she would teach him gentleness.
There was no one else for them, just eachother. No loyalties but to the other. It was just male and female under the stars. And it was right. He was all she desired now, and she wanted to feel his lengths against hers, the pebbles in the grass pressing into her body, to feel the earth rough beneath her, to have his weight and his warmth. She was alive, truly alive, and she felt it in every fiber of her being.

[/html]
[html]

XP kk! tihihihi, seems like you did not need mature tab! 300+

PHer fingers created fine lines and made his world shiver from the promises her touch left on his body. Misery passed out and left his system. A pink tongue stuck out between jagged knives hidden away behind his lips. His movement had somewhat ceased when she touched his face and let it run to finally settle on his chest. It was so soft and light. A small wave of uncertainty came over him, as he silently pondered how he was to do this properly without unconsciously falling back into old track with him taking what he wanted only to get the best out of it. This was too different, and she was a fragile piece of glass that he had to handle with care. Hand trailed slowly up to let a silver talon run across her cheek. Yet, he knew enough to make him move on. They both wanted each other, and there were no one else but the two of them left in the world. Eventually they would get to the point they both needed and wanted.

Time went and brought warm colors that fitted the dying season as the sun quietly announced its arrival to greet the new day. The male stared absentminded out of the window in a house showered in the flowery smell of the same female that lied closely nuzzled together with him. Everything seemed to be somewhat blurry. Haku had not slept. After sex he had just lied there, holding her body and listened to her breath slow down and settle. This was not all right, but he was not sure if he was able to regret it. He did not like how complicated his life slowly had become. Deuce, Firefly, Dahlia, rapid coyotes. Yet, he had never felt this satisfied overall with life before he had come here and found a life. It had started with blood, but it had been proved that there were other surprises waiting for him that also could satisfy him.

He did not wish to leave before she woke up. The best thing would have been to go fetch the ivory woman breakfast before she woke up, but one had to remember that Haku was not that type of guy. Just the fact that he had proved that he was not made out of pure evil was more than enough for now. He was improving greatly. He shifted slightly in the soft bed, and wrapped his arm around her waist, sighing softly down into white and silver fur. Actually, he thought she might finally be awake too. You okay? His voice was but a whisper close to her ear.

[/html]
[html]
She had woken up, infact. As the male had stirred in bed...her bed that she'd willingly shared, she'd woken up with the langorous feeling of having being loved, and loved well. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she unconciously snuggled closer, breathing in ther combined scents and the morning after smells. She gave a warm, lazy smile, her voice husky with sleep and pleasure. "Very much so. You?"
She knew he'd have to get up and leave soon. She didn't look forward to it, but also remembered that he wasn't hers to claim, wasn't hers to keep. It was a fleeting, transient thing they'd shared, and she cherished every last moment of it, up to and incluing this part. The golden post-coital time of early morning.
The rising sun painted the room in soft shades of color, bringng the room alive. She took his hand gently, simply enjoying the moment and living it whole heartedly. He would leave soon, but soon wasn't now. Now was now, and tomorrow was another day. They'd found what they were looking for in an evening of passion.

[/html]
[html]

---

He only smiled in response to the female’s words. As she snuggled closer, he pressed her against him. It was amazing to feel such peace for once. The Lilium of Dahlia did not know how Deuce did it, but he was so extremely relaxed just by lying there, holding her. Maybe that was why he had been unable to sleep. He did not want to lose that feeling, that amazing feeling. Yet, it was somewhat bittersweet, as the silver and gold ghost haunted his thoughts every now and then. Thankfully, Haku was very good at avoiding chain thoughts, and Firefly was always shoved away rather quickly whenever she popped up in his mind. They just rested in silence for a while, watching the little piece of sunrise visible from the window. Do you like me, Deuce? He was unsure what he meant himself. I mean, we both know that we cannot be together. It’s.. I don’t know, whenever I am with you, my problems seem to fade away. He felt clumsy. He was a monster, always would be, so was there any meaning in what he said? He hoped this was real, that he actually was able to feel. Can I come back and visit you again? Soft fingers played with the light female’s silky mane as he spoke. Deuce was beautiful.
[/html]
Awwww. Awkward Haku. ^^

[html]
Do you like me, Deuce? I mean, we both know that we cannot be together. It’s.. I don’t know, whenever I am with you, my problems seem to fade away. A soft smile curved her lips as she turned her bi-colored gaze to the chocolate male. The way he seemed to stumble touched her, and she laid a hand on his cheek, gazing at him with soft eyes. "I like you very much, Haku. You are the one thing I've held that hasn't turned to ashes for me. That means far more than you can begin to guess."
Her gaze didn't waver as she watched him. They were equal to equal here, and outside in the real world. "You are always free to visit me as I hope I am free to visit you." She wasn't unaware of the strange things between Haku and her co-leader's daughter, and so she gently added, "Discreetly, of course," in a soft, reassuring murmur. Her hand storoked his cheek before slipping down to his shoulder, just holding him. His presence in her room seemed a dream, though she knew it wasn't. She would never give up the love she felt for him, no matter the cost to herself; neither would she force it on him. She would simply let it be, content that it was returned in his own fashion.

[/html]