go and cut me down
[html]All welcome. Dated November 30 at about 6:45pm or so.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/996/thenatabgb8.png) bottom #000 no-repeat; color:#657d43; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; line-height:1.2em; padding:1em; padding-bottom:15em; width:380px; text-align:justify;">

Four months.

It was what he believed to be the biggest fuck fest of his life. The boy was growing quickly now, already having sprouted up a fair bit since two months prior, and all the while he was getting more and more intimidating. The shocking yellow of his eyes helped the matter, and the way they looked even more emotionless and less youthful, more dangerous, was a huge plus in his opinion. Andre was also getting more and more deep into the kind of language that would get him into trouble, and his ability to frighten others was growing steadily greater. He now could identify the differences between a coyote and a dog, down to the last strand of a scent, and didn't have to think twice to know that allowing them into the Land of Wuffluvers was the stupidest thing he could possibly do. Hybrid had proven to be the only reliable figure in his life, since the Lykois were all beneath him and Faolin was just pure stupid.

For that reason, he tended to look to the older dog for some form of an example. That one had introduced him to the way of life in which wolves were ultimately the bad guys, where coyotes were truly the supreme ones, and the one which would lead him to the lifestyle he was destined to lead. He was a madman in the making, a murderer, a sadist, a masochist. Everything he did reflected purely back upon these things; he had no feelings for those lesser creatures which he wished to kill without mercy, for those younger and older than he alike that he would, one day, have the power to cripple and destroy. Elimination was the only answer; kill or be killed, and it was better to shed the blood of others. It was far more satisfying.

It was with these ideas, these cunning plans and formulas that he stored in his head, that Andrezej Lykoi had reached his fourth month of life, and each day they were reinforced more and more.

[/html]
[html]
Hope you don't mind me grabbing this, kinda croaked in our last thread. D:

Faolin had been the first that young Rachias had come across in her return to the lands, the first that she'd had to explain the whole situation to. She was now a part of the Pack of White Supremacy, living with her father and his pack, which had been something, it seemed, that had come, or would come, as a surprise to everyone. The tan and white girl could have easily left and gone back 127.0.0.1 after having explained to Faolin, to leave her to break the news to the rest, but there was something else that had kept her lingering. Arkham and herself had formed a strong bond, much stronger than she'd felt anywhere else, and that bond had been sealed the day that he saved her in the ocean so long ago. She couldn't just go back to the pack without finding him and telling him what was going on face to face.

That was the reason that Rachias still slunk through the lands, poking around here and there as she went, searching for some trace of her brother. He'd been staying at the house from what she knew, though she hoped that he wasn't there currently. The last thing she wanted was a run in with Gabriel, who she could only imagine would be very angry at the prospect of his young sister leaving the Land of Wuffluvers to go and stay with her father. It was the choice that she'd made though. Why should she have to stick around when her own mother had up and left without a word? At least she had come to try and explain.

Crossing the cold sands in silence, Rachias froze in her tracks as a sudden scent lifted to her nose. Blue eyes wide, she turned her head in search, wondering if he was as near as he seemed to be. She spotted him then, Andre, only a few feet in the distance. Surely he would take notice of her if she turned and tried to hurry away, she didn't quite want to deal with him at the moment, so instead she merely stood, dropping her nose to the ground and doing her best to look inconspicuous.

[/html]
[html]
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/996/thenatabgb8.png) bottom #000 no-repeat; color:#657d43; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; line-height:1.2em; padding:1em; padding-bottom:15em; width:380px; text-align:justify;">

He, unlike his far more loving brother, had never really viewed his siblings as anything significant. They had lived with him until they were old enough to get away with escaping the den, and at first it had been a joint effort. They might, one day, have all gotten along. However, it hadn't taken long for Andre to begin to believe that he was the sole sibling powerful enough to be worthy of the name Lykoi. Even while his older siblings had the ability to do with theirs what they would, Andre was biding his time, waiting for the fateful day when he would walk on two feet, when he would be able to learn what they did not, simply because he was born of madness. He, like they, was born to two semi-mad parents who had both left little place for themselves in the hearts of the children who hated them (or at least he did) and that had transferred to him.

But his was a different kind of madness. Insanity was not hereditary, but he believed it could be, if need be. It was a disease and, like one, it could spread from the simplest of sources. Andre was already cursed with having developed himself into such a cold being, so absorbed and in love with the thought of tormenting and killing wolves, that it seemed it could not get worse in one so young, but this was not the end of all things; he was also determined that he was the best Lykoi of all, and that he could overthrow all of them with plans and formulas.

Therefore, when he saw his sister on the beach, he was fairly disinterested in her and her false movements. It wasn't until he caught the scent, so absolutely sickening (for he knew it, now) and so strange that he whirled, snarling already with hackles raised, and marched in her direction.

You smell like them, he accused, growling at a louder volume of sound. Wha' are you doin' here?

[/html]
[html]

It was no secret that her brother hated the wolves and that, quite frankly, he could care less about the rest of his family, which was much the reason that the tan and white girl wished to avoid him. She needn't explain herself to him, really, since he hadn't ever really cared before. All it would do was fuel his hatred toward her and she knew it. Rachias wasn't stupid. She knew that Andre would notice her there, likely notice the scent that was on her now, but she could hope that he wouldn't care enough to bother her about any of it. Of course, those hopes were crushed as soon as she lifted her eyes just enough to take a peek, just enough to see him marching right toward her.

He wasn't happy and she didn't even need to look at him fully to know that. Lifting her head, blue eyes sought out the form of his body, watching the way he moved as he approached her. Sighing quietly to herself, she gave a bit of a frown, rolling her eyes just the slightest bit as he spoke. "Cause I've been with Dad." Her words were calm and spoken smoothly, as if it were just as simple as that. There wasn't anything in the world that had said she couldn't be with him and mother had even seemed to be fond of him the few times that he'd come around. "And now I'm lookin' for Arkham." Because it was him that she really wanted to see.

"You don't hafta be such a grump. S'not like I came here to bother you." It was clear from the earliest points of their lives that he didn't want to be around his siblings, something that Rachias now understood and made a point to let him know that. "So unless yer gonna tell me where he is, you can just leave me be." It was a stretch to think that he might have some ounce of respect; if she left him be then he would leaver her be, but she knew that it worked out with others before.

[/html]
[html]

He didn't entirely care why she was there, or where she had gone. What he did care about was the fact that she carried the scent of wolves, and that she was obviously one of them now; he didn't need to worry about family members who believed the wolves could coexist beside them peacefully. No, Andre had no desire to call her his sister any longer now that she was with their no-good father and his wolf army. The child simply glared back at her, listening to her half explanation with a look of contempt that did not waver to make way for any other emotion. If she was to live with the wolves, that was fine with him; she would simply be one of those he would kill on sight outside of Inferni as well.

You ain' allow'd t' be here, he snarled, fur lifting to show even the tiniest aggravation in him. You're a fuckin' wolf l'ver an' you h've no place here. He didn't care if she was looking for Arkham, he was a wuss anyways. Another disappointment to the name of Lykoi; even his mother had been soft, but he was far more like Hybrid and Samael. Both coyotes were sadistic, from what he knew of them, and as quick to hate wolves and want to kill everything in sight as he. Perhaps slightly slower, but still on the same footing.

But she was just as bad as them.

I'll kill you if you don' leave now, he warned her, squaring his shoulders and growling to back up his threat.

[/html]
[html]

Rachias expected no other reaction from her brother than anger and hate, so it wasn't a surprise when his words came. The tan and cream hybrid narrowed her eyes onto him and frowned, shaking her head a moment. "T'aint yer pack so you can't say if I can come or not." As if it might make any difference to him or not, it wasn't like Gabriel was around to come to her rescue. Hell, she wasn't even sure if he would even if he was around. Her nose wrinkled after her words were spoken, giving him a nasty, mocking sort of look.

"Y'aint gonna do nothin' to me, you big wuss." She knew it wasn't true, that he would likely strike in the next few moments, but it was spoken anyways. She wouldn't let him get away with bullying her around. "T'aint my fault you aren't good enough t'be both." That was right, the best of both worlds. She had their father wrapped around one paw and she would keep Faoly hanging on to the other, of course, Faolin was someone that she was fond of anyways. Something told her, though, that it would be Faolin who would make it possible for her to come and go as she pleased, even if Gabby wasn't all that fond of the idea.

[/html]
[html]

His laughter cut the chill air; there was hardly a more fitting reaction. He didn't even care about the pack comment, but the think that kicked his unorthodox sense of hilarity into mind was how he had to be better to love the wolves, too. They were nothing more than space wasters, breathing the air that would benefit hybrids (granted, those aligned only with the 'yotes) and coyotes alike. His sister had become one of them and, in his opinion, she was no longer even his relative. He disowned her in his mind, snapping his jaws shut in the midst of his laughter just to snarl some more.

You aren' a part of this clan anymore, sissy, he hissed, ears flattening as he took a menacing step forward. As such, you're trespassin, so I have every right to do with you what I please. He didn't care if she thought he was a wuss; she would get hers. And, what, you're gonna tell me rollin' in the gutter with those excuses for fleabags is better? Don't kid yourself, little bitch.

The boy then proceeded to walk right up to her and snap his jaws mere inches from her nose. Get out of here, before I really do kill you.

[/html]
[html]

"I'll come and go as I please until Gabriel, the real power here, tells me otherwise." She spat at him, displeased with being called a trespasser. It was simply not true because she was family and Rachias, beyond all thing, knew that. If their mother came waltzing back into the lands, just to hang out a while, she knew that everyone else would welcome her with open arms. The very tips of pristine white fangs gleamed under cream colored lips, which inched up only slightly as she stood facing him. "At least they don't have to bully people to make themselves feel better about themselves." She snorted at him then, shaking her head in a sort disgusted manner.

He approached then and Rachias didn't move, hardly even flinched when he snapped at her. Instead, soft blue eyes cut over to stare into his, hiding the building suspicion that he might actually try to kill her. "Gabby would kick you outta here so fast." Her tone was snide and words confident, despite the fact that she didn't actually know if her older brother would really care or not. "You can try an' get rid of me all you want, I'll only keep comin' back."

[/html]
[html]

I don' care what Gabby does to me, he spat, childish name flinging from his tongue in a fully disgusted manner. He took the last step, pressing nose firmly and (hopefully) painfully against hers, muzzle wrinkling in hatred, both at the stench on her coat and her resolve that big brother Gabriel would save her ass. The wolves couldn't help her now, and the brother couldn't help her now; it was him and her, two siblings with very different ideas of life and fairness. His eyes, acidic yellow and oh-so cold, bore into her blue ones, but that was all it really took.

He struck. The moment between his lashing out and his seeming calmness was miniscule, and the only thing to make the transition was the cruel note of laughter that spilled from his jaws. He was aiming for her eyes; he didn't care where he hit, but the eyes would be good. She would not die without her version, but she would be entirely helpless to his torturing if she lacked it. His neck twisted to send his jaws at them, teeth flashing to the side, in hopes they may strike their target.

She had to learn that daddy wasn't there for her, nor was their excuse for a mother.

[/html]
[html]

There was an eerie sort of silence after her brothers words were spoken, one that seemed to bring everything around her to a stand still. He moved then, inching closer, until the point that their noses touched. For a moment she was at the ready, waiting for him to snap, but instead there was a steady pressure coming from him. Instead of backing down, though, Rachias pushed forward with her own head, pressing her nose against his as he did so to hers. If she was going to hurt then, well, she was going to make him hurt too.

The simplest of things spoke mountains of information and when Andre laughed she knew that it was time. He came for her then, head twisted and jaws open, straight at her face. Stunned, but ready none-the-less, the cream and caramel swirled hybrid twisted her own head to the side, unlocking her stiff legs to drop her front half beneath the oncoming attack. She wouldn't get away clean though, as the felt the pearly whites of her brother tear into the very edges of her ear on the way down. Live and learn, though, next time she would know to tuck. If anything it made her more focused and, in the face of life or death, the will to live kicked in at full. With her paws steady and her plan in mind, she shoved herself upward, only slightly forward. Ears now flattened, her head aimed right at his throat, a head butt. If anything it would give her time to get herself situated.

[/html]
[html]

His snap missed its intended target, but struck nonetheless; he felt her ear fly through his jaws, but not before his teeth nearly click shut on it. Likely he had only torn a little of it open. He was not bad for fighting, though, and seeing as she had dropped, he wanted to get out of her range as quickly as possible. He danced backwards, paws fumbling for balance as her head smashed into his collarbone, narrowly missing the throat that would have been far more damaged by such a strike. The fact that she had hit at all made him snarl bitterly, but nonetheless, the mad little coyote continued backing up. He knew he was giving her chances to gain her composure and either book it back to the wolves she'd come, or time to charge him; nonetheless, he had struck first, and was not intending to make any more crucial errors.

Gonna come at me, now, wolflover? He cackled darkly in her direction, eyes gleaming in the frosted sunlight. C'mon, sissy, le's see what you got. I'll g've you two more strikes 'fore your throat c'mes out. He figured he was being generous; it would give her time to flee, and him time to pursue her until she was securely away from the clan's territory.

[/html]
[html]

She hit, though just barely, and it had all come about so quickly that Rachias couldn't hardly believe it. Once she regained her own composure, shaking her head back and forth, she lifted her attention immediately back u, only to see him backing up. He'd put a good distance between them before he finally stopped. Rachias could hardly hear the snarling past the sound of her heart thumping, his words muffled when they came. For a moment, only very briefly, she thought. If she attacked him could she hurt him, hurt him bad enough for her to go farther into the lands and get Faolin or someone?

She broke off suddenly, digging her paws into the sands and thrusting forward, turning her back to her brother. A dire mistake it may have been, sure, but worrying about whether or not he was behind her would only slow her escape down into the long run. The girl had no intentions of slowing down until she was back in Clouded Tears.

[/html]
[html]

as they thank the lord

the blind can't see

His muscles tensed the moment she moved, and immediately, the boy was off running after her. He was slightly slower than his sister, and the gap between them never did close, but the two coyote children, both fleet of foot, ran along the beaches. His snarling didn't let up until the gentle panting began, but by then, they had reached Inferni's borders. She kept running, and he skidded to a standstill on the sands, fur bristling even as he stared off after her.

If you 'ver come back, I'll c'tch you and k'll you! And then he turned and slunk darkly back to where he had been before the whole encounter.

[/html]