these four walls
[html]

He lie on his stomach, head cradled on arms folded as he looked absentmindedly at the dirt and grime covering the floor. With nothing to do and no one around, here he was again trapped in this solitude. He didn’t want to admit that he liked being with Hybrid, but lately that was all he had. By keeping him here, Hybrid has successfully broken the boy. All he had now was the coyote's violent love making and this dilapidated shack. A strange smiled captured his features and the relatively young boy suddenly looked older than his years. His pristine white coat was no longer pure – stained with blood, filth, and the smell of Inferni. He wanted to say his call for Hybrid the other day had been an affectation, but he was starting to believe it was reality. Maybe he enjoyed this life living as a mutt for his master.

[/html]
DaVinci had to see her again, he didn't know how in the world their world was going to work. She was on one side of the border and he the other. Once the male had walked the line between both worlds but he'd had to take a fall and belong to one or the other for the sake of his children.. but she'd chosen another side than the one he had.. and his pitiful little heart ached for her. She had him like a pup on a string but he didn't mind, as long as Gabriel didn't know he was here. The male had been slinking along the side of the mansion when the scent of a wolf caught his attention. Momentarily forgetting his reason for trying to remain out of sight he turned away from following the trackings of Ryan and turned towards this new item that really didn't belong in these lands.

His nose brought him to the same shack that had housed his sister no less than a season ago. He bared his fangs at the thought and pushed the door open. The sight before him almost made his snarl. Had Inerni been up to games again.. he wasn't sure but he'd find out soon enough. "You know.. the last time we tried to rescue someone from these lands.. it didn't work out so well." In the end they'd got the girl, but rescue mission one hadn't went as planned, not like they had a plan to begin with though.
[html]

"Who said I need rescuing?" He replied, not looking up at the door because he knew it wasn’t Hybrid or even Gabriel. He didn’t rightly care who it was, considering it would most likely be another one of Inferni’s members. They didn’t seem too particularly concerned with letting him out. Though, he seemed to have gotten in here fairly easy, whoever it was. Was the door not even locked anymore? He let out a low moan of apathy; spit staining the fur of his forearms which still cradled his head. With his chest pressed against the ground, his heartbeat seemed to pound louder than usual.

[/html]
ooc-why does this remind me of black snake moan...

Davinci leaned against the doorframe and smirked at the male as he wondered just what was wrong with this creature, though if he'd been through anything like his sister he could probably easily guess. When the question was thrown at him DaVinci shook his head at the attitude he was given. "I don't know anyone who could cross these borders and blend in.. unless you looked a bir more like mio." He turned his head to look back through the door frame to check to make certain no one was coming this way.

Suddenly the moan that broke the distance between the two made DaVinci snap his head back as he glared at the male. "What the hell's you're problem?" he snapped. Seriously the male before him seemed to have some sort of sickness eating at him. He moved into the shack as the door creaked closed behind him. The enclosed space didn't bother him, he could still hear the sounds from the mansion's yard beyond.
[html]

He ignored DaVinci, still staring at the dark, empty space surrounding him. His heart seemed to be beating in his throat now, having leapt up from the pit of his stomach. He lifted his head then as the door shut and blocked out much of the light, looking to see this intruder who was clearly not from Inferni. "My problem?" Pilot said, dragging out his words as if he didn’t understand them himself. His problem was that he was going crazy. "You’re my problem," he spat, letting his head fall back to the cradle his arms still made. "You’re not Hybrid. So you’re my problem," he muttered in a low tone, talking more to himself than anyone. His mentality really had disintegrated.

[/html]
DaVinci had walked across the room in little time and was just standing there looking down at this beast that might have at one point been a wolf. He stood there just watching as he spoke, the silvery hued creature before him seemed like he was off in some other world as he echoed those words DaVinci had just spoken. He growled softly, not wanting to deal with some shit playing at stupid, "What are you on?" he asked as his stormy orbs glared down at the other who just seemed to see nothing of this real world.

When the other spoke something DaVi kneeled down, his hand twining in the other's ratty hair as he snarled. "I look like a hybrid to me, wolf." It had been so long since he'd been in the lands of Inferni across the way he'd forgotten the scarred up hate filled coyote mix who he'd pestered once upon a time, if he'd ever actually known his name or not that ddin't matter now. He pulled back Pilot's head so the male was forced to look at him as he asked. "What do you want with a hybrid anyways?" The only thing sicker in DaVinci's book than a hybrid not knowing where they belonged was a wolf or a coyote just as equally fucked up, especially since they had no reason to be.
[html]

He blinked his eyes, closing them at the sound of the foot fall drawing closer. For some reason, his stomach seemed to lurch and he felt as if he were going to be sick. The tug at his hair didn’t even bother him at first as Pilot tried to suppress the nausea. Then the dull ache of his hair pulled taught set in. He was forced to look the steel hybrid in the face and Pilot realized he had no idea who the hell he was. "What do you want with me?" He spat back, suddenly very angry that this guy had the nerve to disturb him. Pilot hadn’t invited him inside and he wasn’t part of Inferni, so he surely had no right to be there.

[/html]
It seemed to take a moment but the male has suddenly gained some spark in his soul, or perhaps it was just the fact that he seemed to have more issues that DaVinci did. The male grinned down at the angry spitfire he had before him as he gripped the wolf by his mane and shook his slightly as he pulled himself closer to the pureblood. "I wanna know what the fuck you're doing here." He said simply. Though he chose to belong to another pack the hybrid had far more clain to being in the lands than the beaten and broken form before him.

He narrowed his eyes as he asked, "I offered you freedom you dumbfuck?" His breath was hot as he growled, wishing the lad has the sense of atleast a squirrel. A squirrel would have run through the once open door atleast, this fellow just stared about like an addict.
[html]

He wanted him to let go. The feeling there – the searing warmth along his scalp – wasn’t the same when it came from him. Pilot got no pleasure out of this sort of pain, this torture, at all. It wasn’t like it was with Hybrid. He suddenly felt like a lamb. "Hybrid keeps me here," he stated matter-of-factly, trying to turn his head so that he could peer towards the door as if he expected his lover to come parading into the shack. "He won’t be happy to see you in here, with your hands on me," he added as a side note. He ignored DaVinci’s last words, closing his eyes and pretending it was Hybrid’s hot breath reaching his skin. It didn’t really work, however, and his silver gaze returned to DaVinci. "Why don’t you leave?" He suggested plainly. Gabriel’s word played at the back of his mind, but Pilot refused to believe them just yet.

[/html]
He laughed when the male gave an answer. It all clicked into place now as dull old memories surfaced. There had been a hybrid who'd been given the name Hybrid at birth, who'd lived in the old Inferni. He shouldn't be surprised that the warped Inferni member would have a wolf as plaything. His fangs were bared as he taunted the male, "Hybrid won't be happy, now that's too bad." He teased and twisted the wolf's mane in his fingers as he felt the creature's warm breath on his flesh. Kneeling dow he asked. "Or.. is it you who wouldn't be happy.." DaVinci knew nothing of Pilot's twisted fantasy world where pain, lust and love had sonehow fused together, but he found the idea strangely amusing, that some bastard from Inferni would find a hybrid that had chosen not to run with the clan playing with his toys.

At the suggestion that DaVinci leave the male smirked and moved closer to the male that seemed as limp as a rag doll. With one quick push he knocked the male back as he stood there, his stormy eyes watching the form of the other. "You don't want me to leave, do you?" It had slowly begun to dawn on the male that this wolf liked being pushed about, that he liked being under control.. perhaps that's what DaVinci would have to do to save the poor sop.
[html]

>Big Grin

i heard they say the boy's missing

As he neared the cabin, Hybrid realized that there were voices coming from it. It was just a soft murmur, but it was there, and that thought alone was enough to send Hybrid into a rage. How dare anyone enter the house that had been so obviously marked as his, with piss and sweat and sperm.

As soon as Hybrid opened the door, the situation became much, much grimmer. This wasn't Corona, Gabriel, Anselm, or that little puppy. This was an outsider, a wolf who had not only dared to venture past Inferni's borders, but invade the cabin he had so obviously marked as his. Not only that, they were talking to what was his, touching him, hurting him. No one was allowed to do that.

It only took a split second, and not even one second had elapsed after he had opened the door. It took only a fraction of another second for Hybrid to lunge at the other creature. "Don't you fucking touch him!" He bellowed, lashing out with his claws as he moved to tackle the other canine to the ground and rip off his head. He moved to attack relentlessly, striking with his claws and snapping at him with his jaws. For Hybrid, fighting for a cause, while he was truly enraged did not make it harder for him to think or decrease his abilities. He had trained himself in every fight to use all his emotions to his own advantage, to harness his fury into power and speed, and to use his vengeance as a means to strike.
     He would have no mercy on this creature.

Table by Mel!
[/html]
Big Grin[html]

The searing pain intensified as DaVinci pulled in closer to Pilot. His words streamed over his body in hot breath, making Pilot shiver as he looked away. He was grateful when DaVinci shoved him, sending Pilot sliding a few feet away before he collided into a forgotten old crate. "Yes-", he began, but then something made him stop. More light poured in behind the intruder, and before Pilot had time to realize it, a familiar flash of fur moved to DaVinci. His prince had come to save the day!

"I told you," Pilot called out to Davinci, satisfied that he had been right for once. If only Gabriel was here; if only Pilot could prove him wrong as well. See! He would bellow, Hybrid does love me! He does! A sickening smirk stretched across his lips as he pulled his limbs in closer to his frame, watching Hybrid’s claws and fangs work in a different light.

[/html]
He should have known it was coming sooner than later, if he had been looking in from the outside he would have been impressed with how long he'd been in the lands without being discovered, but he wasn't. The hybrid male had barely heard the steps outside, his stormy orbs might have been locked on the pathedic wolf before him but when the shift of light from the door moved across the floor his head shot up quick as lightning.

His fangs flashed as he heard the voice as the beast came hurling towards him. DaVinci had learned his fighting from the sailors and pirates on the sea, from the savage drunks at the taverns and the savages of his clan. He'd had his hand up and a fistful of the fur that lined the male's throat as their bodies colided, his muscles taunt as he held the bastard at a distance, snarling as he ignored the damn claws that were attempting to shred at his pelt and find every tender place on his body. The male drew his legs in as he tried to gain purchase with his hind feet to pummel the belly as he hissed. "What if I already have.." the hybrid had pent up his anger and emotions since he was a child. Now there was nothing to do but let it all out, and the fucked up bastard seemed to be the perfect solution to ease the tension that had built up so long.
[html]

-amused- I've done an arm bar to someone in this exact situation. Knee bars work awesome if they push you back, and they hurt like a bitch. 8|

i heard they say the boy's missing

The idiot had just given him his arms. Hybrid knew enough about how bodies worked-- particularly about one only had to move a certain part a certain way to inflict pain-- to know that this was a very, very foolish move. Although the other creature probably thought he was buying time by grabbing Hybrid's fur, he had also put himself in a very bad position. Hybrid moved quickly so that he was in a mount, avoiding the other male's feet as he felt DaVinci move to push him back.

Hybrid quickly brought his arms in front of him, forming an 'x' by crossing his arms across his chest. Just as soon as he had raised them, he brought them down, smashing them right on the joints of DaVinci's arms, hoping to lessen the distance between them and secure his hold on the other male. Just as soon, he lashed out again, striking at DaVinci's neck, striking the base of the neck with one hand. With the other, he went to grasp DaVinci's fingers and snap them back, attempting to put pressure on his wrist.
Table by Mel!
[/html]
[html]

He was amazed which what speed and skill Hybrid moved, but also the tenacity that DaVinci seemed to possess. He didn’t move either way, watching only in silence as the two came crashing onto the floor, a blur of rust and steel. Clutching his knees to his chest, Pilot rocked silently back and forth. A deranged grin caught his lips and lingered there while he watched the spectacle. Hybrid would come out on top. He would save him. Hybrid loved him, after all.

[/html]
DaVinci snarled as he felt the crash of the male's forearms against his inner elbows. He'd been gone so long from the port towns and ships that he hadn't even thought about what would have been coming next. The pain was sharp but instantly changing to a dull echo of what it had been. He saw a flash of the male's teeth as they came down to meet their mark. Twisting to the side he growled as he felt the fangs close in on his upper shoulder, just in time to keep his neck. His arm, free once more moved to innertwine in the other's hair as anger flashed in his eyes.

Instantly DaVinci dropped his weight off that side and attempted to turn his body, feeling his hips shifting under the mounted position of the male as he tugged his arm away from the male where he'd tried to innerlace his hands full of the hybrid's mane. The other aiming to drive into the bastard's face.
[html]
Lol were-things and their Brazilian Jiu Jutsu 8D If this is successful, Hybrid'll try a wrist lock on DaVinci. Regardless, could you have DaVinci wound Hybrid? Maybe try to rip his throat out and slash him on the neck? You can powerplay that whenever you like~ :3

He felt the male's elbows give on, collapse under the small amount of pressure applied to the joints. He felt his teeth dig in to the male's flesh, tasted the blood as it flowed readily into his jaws and soiled his muzzle. He snarled, low in his throat as he moved his head, keeping a firm grip on the male, attempting to make the damage worse. Although it seemed to be going well, things soon changed as he felt DaVinci shift his weight, attempting to mount him. Although Hybrid knew how to fight from a submissive position (and sometimes found it beneficial in certain circumstances), he could not allow Pilot to see him in such a position. Hybrid didn't want the white male to get any ideas.

DaVinci began to pull him across, and as Hybrid felt the other male move, he quickly raised one knee to separate the two, and hook his ankle and foot around DaVinci's leg and continue the motion, intending to end up once again end up on a dominant mount.
[/html]
--YES, Hybrid needs more scars! Damn attacking machine needs beaten on. Big Grin Too bad Vitters isn't here to do it. ..and I swear there's something wrong with our temps.. because I live in Florida and the damn low here this time of year is 30-40's--

The silvery blue male had no clue of the other hybrid's obsession with being in control, all he knew was that what was going on here was not right and one way or another he had to get the damned sop out of this situation, or atleast get himself out and come back for the half crazy broken down mess in the corner. The fangs in his shoulder drove shots of pain down his arm but it wasn't enough to make the male give up. He'd almost succeeded in switching up on the male when the other's knee was dropped between them and his ankle locked behind DaVinci's.

The pack member gave a snarl as he gave up fighting fair and just gunned his own knee right below the other male's waistline. Moons time training with barbarians and fighting with pirates may not have given him the perfect skill but the bastard did know a thing or two about wrestling and if he could get the stupid clan member off the top just long enough he could pin him down and gain the upperhand. He didn't want to kill the other, he was probably going to be in enough trouble having come to Inferni in the first place. DaVinci sure wasn't making things easy on him or Ryan. That fury of how unfair and ironic this all was drove him on.
[html]
Mreeee, change of plans, kneelock time. DaVinci could maybe slash at Hybrid's face as he attempts to complete the kneelock, but hit his neck instead or something? (Regardless if this works, haha).

Hybrid successfully managed to turn the male's attack arround, but the wolf seemed to have more in mind for him. Although he had ended up on top, the other canine moved quicker than he could, and managed to get his knee in between the two of them. He felt the male begin to move, and was certain this would be followed by a hard shove. Hybrid guessed that the wolf would attempt to push him back and then mount him, which would put him in a most unfavourable position. Just as quickly, he moved back, putting a bit of distance between the two of them. As he did this, he reached for the other canine's leg with his claws, intending to grasp the male's ankle between his hands and hold the male's leg between his thighs.

If he moved fast enough, he would be able to get DaVinci in a kneelock and hyper extend the knee, and either force him to submit or break the kneecap. Either result was preferable to Hybrid.

[/html]
--weeee.. I have no clue what I'm doing anymore. Damn it I haven't wrestled in 5 years.. I imagine this would be funny to watch atleast.--

DaVinci was getting tired of the bullshit involved with trying to save the sorry hide of the stupid wolf who seemed to think that this pathedic bastard actually cared for him. He was about to the point of just getting his ass out of this situation and making his way home.. but something inside of him didn't want to be the one who ran from the clan. When he'd swiftly drawn his knee up it seemed that the other had figured out quickly what pain was going to be inflicted and had distanced himself from DaVinci's reach. The pressure off his throat was a blessing but he was pissed that the male seemed to be avoiding actually fighting him, as though he was more concerned with defending himself and saving his pretty little face. "What's wrong Hybrid, this all too much for you to handle?" he hissed as he tried to kick his hindleg from the other's snatching grasp.

He failed though and found his leg between the other's thighs, baring his fangs in anger Davinci drew his leg back in a flash, bringing Hybrid closer again as he flung his free leg across the other's side. Twisting quickly as he tried to wrap the limb across the man's shoulder and put the male back where he belonged, right within reach of DaVinci's fangs. Ignoring the pain that shot along his side as he attempted the move DaVinci's eyes lit up as the bright eyes of the other male drew closer as he tightened the muscles in his leg. His arms were being used to hold himself upright and keep balance but quickly he gave up one as he attempted to wrap his nails in the mane of the other, saliva flying as his fangs flashed, the taste of blood was already on his tongue but he wanted more. His claws tore at the other male as they seemed more like a crumpled up peice of paper than two figures who'd been fighting moments before as DaVinci poured himself into tearing the bastard's throat out, seeking that pounding pulse below the skin.