Romeo Take Me Somewhere We Can Be Alone
[html]
OOC:Back dated to x-mas eve! Here's a picture of the rings Tongue http://swissmiss.typepad.com/photos/uncate...eddingbands.jpg

IC:

He was sitting on his bed thinking and nervously taping his hands against his knees. The pack was ever growing, with fresh memebers and new families. Savina and Kansas had there thing and he wouldnt be surprised if pups were to show up someday. Then there was Naniko and Anu with the pups. When he was a young boy, an only child, he had told his father he might like to have a girl around to play with but he didn't want kids because he would have to look after them. Now he had been passed from parent to parent and had relatives he couldn't keep track of and he knew what he wanted.

Placing a silver chain around his neck and fiddling with the half heart made of gold, he picked up two packages and started down the stairs and towards the library. Both were in black velvet cases. The first was a flat rectangle containing a gold chain and the second half of the heart in silver. The necklaces had been his father and mothers from when they became offical mates. The second container was much smaller, a box. He had read about humans giving mates a ring and decided Garnet needed something that would be thier own. Inside the box was two rings. They were very simple and matching silver. Jazper has decided he wanted something they could wear while working, something that wouldn't break. Across her ring he had engraved 'Forever Love'. Entering the library he placed the packages on top of the fireplace and started a fire. The light from the fire created a magical setting. With this, he let out a howl asking Garnet to join him.

[/html]
D8 I didn't see this, sorry for the late post!

[html]
Garnet had been out hunting, more or less, when her dark ears picked up Jazper’s call. It was snowing lightly and the white flakes make a stark contrast against her black fur. In her mouth she carried a scrawny rabbit that she had managed to catch and her paws left shallow indents in the snow as she hurried towards the mansion. The coyote wondered what on earth the male could want, but his howl had had a somewhat happy note to it, so whatever it was he wanted to see her about it couldn’t be bad.

The dark coyote reached the human building and shook snow from her fur. Slowly, she transformed from her lupus form to Optime; she preferred to have two hands whenever around her wolf lover. Bones creaked slightly and her dark mane lengthened to silky black hair that fell around her face so that she had to push it away with one of her newly formed hands. As soon as she was finished she dropped the rabbit into her waiting hands and entered the mansion, moving towards her and Jazper’s shared room. Then she realized that his call hadn’t come from there, instead from the library which she had only seen glancing in once. The dark coyote pushed open the door and noticed the large male standing next to the fireplace. Her red eyes flickered in the firelight as she moved over next to him, wondering what he wanted.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: No prob! I think that we should end our other thread OOCly or quickly. Its basicly all been confessed out o.O' Sorry for some power playing....hope you dont mind.

IC:

He paced as he waited for Garnet. She knew his secrets, she knew his past, she knew him and he knew her. She had he guilty past the same as he did and honestly, he did not give a hoot. She would still be his world even if she was a drunken loser, killed someone, and stolen from a friend. His past was filled with learning experiences and he would move on from them a better man. Hopefully, he would move on wiht Garnet beside him as his mate.

The room filled with her scent even as she opened the door. Sweet, like a rose. Takeing a deep breath he let out a silent sigh. Why did she have to smell so damn good all the time? As she entered his familar grin appeared and he took her in his arms. "Hey," He whispered, "How's your day been?" Taking her tiny hand in his he lead her to the couch and sat down watching her lovingly. She was so small compared to him, so frigile. Yet, she had the control, the power to make him do anything she wished. How could someone so small have such authority over him? It's fairly simple, simple love. Jazper craved to care for this fey, hold her and kiss her, protect her form the world and do her bidding as she saw fit. He was her personal slave all because she held his heart.

[/html]
83 Is kay. And yeah, we should probably just finish the other thread ooc. ^^ btw Jazper makes me go ‘Awww’ everytime.

[html]
Garnet was almost swept off her feet, in a manner of speaking, by the huge wolf as he led her to the couch. She loved the warm smile that dominated his features; he was like a big, fluffy hunk of love. The coyote’s thoughts almost constantly turned to the Rhiannon boy, even at the most unusual of times. For instance, when she had caught this rabbit, she had been considering getting another one for Jaz, but he had called her away before she got that chance. It was about then that she realized that she was still holding the rabbit in her hand, the one that wasn’t in Jazper’s soft grasp. She smiled at him, presenting the broken, scrawny rodent. ”Pretty good, I caught a rabbit.” Red eyes met his golden and, for a moment, she wondered if their children would have orange eyes.

The thought struck her so suddenly that it caught the coyote off guard. Wasn’t it a bit early to be thinking of children? Garnet and Jaz were almost still children themselves, or at least very young. Would she be a good mother? Her fretting in her mind caused the coyote’s soft smile to fade slightly and her gaze to drift off into the distance. Garnet didn’t doubt that Jazper would be a wonderful father… a kind, caring dad that would always be there for his children. And for her… The coyote looked up at Jazper, suddenly caught in a wave of emotion, and she pulled herself close to Jaz until she was almost on top of him. She rested her coyote-shaped head against his strong, warm chest and listened to his breathing and his heartbeat.

[/html]
[html]

THe lareg male almost laughed aloud as his little love showed him her catch of the day and continued to knock the wind out of him on the couch, almost. She snuggled into hsi chest as only she could and with a sign he ran his fingures gently along the short hairs on her cheek. She was so beautiful. He didn't care that she was a coyote, she was his and that was the end of it. Naniko had obviously thought well enough to let her stay with the pack in the manor and so, wiht his leaders blessings, that was all he needed. Minutes past and with an awkward shuffle he managed to squeeze out of Garnets grip and over to the fire place. Opening a black container he picked up his mothers golden chain with the silver heart, holding up to his golden chain and silver heart which he was already wearing. Quickly, he gave the girl a shy smile as he placed it around her neck carefully, "I got you this ...when I went to bury my parents. These necklaces belonged to them." Grabbing the much smaller black box he bit his bottom lip nervously, "My father Ares, he gave it to my mother the night he asked her to be his mate, and now.." He had read books of how the humans proposed th thier mates and foollowed suit. Kneeling down onto one knee infront of the black fey his golden eyes looked into her reds as he opened the small box showcasing two matching rings. "Garnet Massacre, I know it hasn't been very long that we've known eachother and I know we're young but honestly angel, I can't imagine living in this crazy messed up world without you to come home to. Garnet, all I ask of you is," Taking a deep breath he finished, "Will you be my mate?"

[/html]
[html]
Garnet was content for the moment to simply listen to Jazper’s pounding heart as she leaned against him. He was so kind and gentle, and yet he was also so strong; he made the coyote feel safe. The dark-coated lady let him stand up reluctantly, knowing that they couldn’t just sit here all night, no matter how much she wished they could. Her red eyes followed him as he picked up something sparkly from a black box thing. The wolf moved towards her, gently fastening the jewelry around the coyote’s small neck. She inhaled sharply as he did so, looking down at the human glittery. Garnet had never seen much jewelry before, apart from the occasional skull necklace or other such canine-made trinket. This was bright and new, she loved it.

The coyote girl watched as Jaz went down on one knee, her ears perked forward. What was he- Her eyes widened as the black boy went on to say how he wanted to be her mate. She was blown away by his ubruptness, though they had almost been acting like mates for the last few weeks. Still, the… final-ness of saying that they were mates intimidated her slightly. Garnet turned her head slightly away from him, chewing her lip like she was deeply thinking about it, considering. She was playing with him, and turned her bright eyes toward him as a smile crossed her face. ”Of course, silly-head!” She yipped as the coyote slid off the couch and into his arms. She pressed her body against his as she embraced him with all her strength.

[/html]