I'll Be Your Number One With A Bullet
[html]

OOC: Back Dated to the day of the feast

IC:

The part had started to calm down, the food was mostly gone, presents had been given out and Savina had not been there. Haven had broght the black male his gift, sheet music. About halfway through the party he had sat down and played the music, a beautiful melody. He decided it was time to check in on Savina who aparently was ill and bed ridden. Starting up the stairs he carried a bowl of his rabbit stew carful not to spill any as he walked upwards. The smell of Savina filled his nose as he knocked on her door, "Savina? It's Jazper." Slowly he opened the door with a smile. "I thought since you couldn't come to the party I'd bring you some....stew." He looked at Savina as his golden eyes filled with worry. "I-I assume you've been treated?" Was all he could stutter out as he stood infront of the door frozen.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The wolfess had been dozing in and out of consciousness. Really she just wished she could have fallen asleep and not woken up. She did her best to ignore the sounds of the feast happening below her. It tore her up that she couldn't be there. She was their leader, she should be there. But it wasn't possible. Even if she was able to conquer the fear of looking like she did in front of the pack it couldn't happen. Her whole body ached, even where her skin wasn't laid open. What kind of a leader was she, to go and do something so brash? Not a good one as far as she was concerned.

Emerald eyes filled with a sort of panic as she heard the knock on the door and Jazper's voice. Savina didn't want him to see her like this. Didn't want anybody to see her like this. But it was too late, he had entered and she saw the worry on his face. Ears fell back against her head as she stared back at him, embarrassment and shame written all over her body. "Y-Yes. Nani...took care of them..." The midnight fey's gaze diverted from her good friend. "I'm sorry I...I didn't want to ruin anyone's night..." Perhaps she shouldn't have sent her gift down with Haven. She knew the boy hadn't divulged anything, but of course they would be concerned.

[/html]
[html]

His ears fell back, following his dark friend's. His bright eyes watched as her body language flashed her emotions liek a big light up sign. Her words answered what he already knew, Naniko had indeed treated the fey. Shaking his head quicky as she looked away he walked forwards sitting on the bed's edge, "Well, he sighed with a forced smile, "All we can do is hope for a fast recovery. The pack'll be fine without you for as long as you need i'm sure."

Crimson Dreams was full of strong and smart wolves. With three couples, a few strong large males and some very smart and caring feys, Jazper honestly thought he was a member of one of the best all around packs in the area. Every member brought their own flare to the home but, when a member was sick it was simply their job to get better. "Oh!" he exclaimed holding out the bowl of soup, I brought some of my Rabbit soup from the party. You know, to help you feel better. Carefull though, it's still steamin' hot." Carefully he passed her the bowl and with a smile he asked, "Has Kansas been by? You know you've got your self a right good ol' fellow. He's quite the catch."

Chuckling lightly with a grin he winked. "We sure are lucky in Crimson Dreams when it comes to love. Naniko and Anu make the sweetest set of momma's the pups could ask for, you an dKansas starting out together, a brilliant match of two gentle wolves if I dare say and Garnet and I have been getting closer every day. She's such an amazing girl Savy. What are the chances of a wolf finding his perfect girl in a random strange coyote from inferni?" All the stories he had heard of Inferni were filled of violence and greed. Niether of these were qualities his Garnet possesed as far as he was concerned.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

If her injuries had been a part of some chance encounter, something that she couldn't have stopped, then the large ebony male's words would have been of great comfort. However that was not the case. This hadn't been unavoidable. It had been completely avoidable if she had just taken a minute to think. Instead of rushing off to call down vengeance on those that had done her friends wrong. She didn't really feel bad for what she had done (whatever she had done, she couldn't remember anything). But the fact that she had attacked a member of the coyote clan could possible brew another war. Not only that, but what would have happened if she had been seriously harmed or worse. What would everyone do then? It was all wholly unacceptable.

As Jazper offered the soup, the girl stared at it dully. It certainly smelled wonderful, but unfortunately the last thing she wanted to do right now was eat. But she nudged the soup aside gratefully. Maybe she'd be more in the mood for food later. "Thanks Jazz," Savina said, looking up at him. A small smile had cracked her face, but it was soon banished by the mention of her beloved mate. Emerald eyes darted away. "Y-Yes. Yes, he's been around." She had to suppress a whine at the thought of the look that had been on his face when she had told him what happened. "He is. He really is." Better than I deserve.

The Lt. General had been completely unaware of the fact that Jazper had found himself a female. It warmed her heart, the younger wolf really deserved it. He was one of the most loyal and steadfast people she had ever met. But she was a little shocked to hear the girl was from Inferni, and it filled her with a sense of dread. "I-Inferni?" She asked, looking back up at him. "Oh Jazper. I've let you all down." Tears began to well up in the corners of her jeweled eyes. How could she have done this to them?

[/html]
[html]

OOC:ah..ya i know...Sad lovvee youuu

IC:300+

It was awkward for the male to sit on the edge of the bed. No wounder she hadn't been able to come downstairs for dinner. Knowing that she was safe at home brought little comfort to Jazper as he watched Savina take the soup and put it aside. His head slowly tilted to the side as he watched the coal wolfess. His mind wandered to what could have happened and his eyes grew cold. Inside he knew it was impossible to always be there for every member of the pack but still, he felt he could have made a difference if he had been with her. A small smile flickered then faded matching Savina's.

Sitting up tall the midnight wolf looked at the girl questioningly. "Is everything okay with Kansas and you? If he layed a paw on you, if he did this to you I sware..." His voice raised as his body tensed. Golden orbs watched Savina's greend turn away upset and he quickly returned to his gentler state. Reassurance of Kansas's character quickly left him calmer. Had something happened between Savy and her mate? Finally, the feys eyes returned questioning "Inferni?" Nodding Jazper answered what he thought was a question. Maybe Savina had issues with coyotes too...Suddenly, his friend's eyes filled with large, wet tears. Had he said something wrong? As she sobbed her final words Jazper looked at her shocked and quickly pulled her into his chest protectively, "Oh Savy, don't cry." His voice was reasuring, a hushed gentle tone. "You could never let me down. I'm sure you're over reacting.." His golden eyes watched her in worry. What could have happened to leave his friend in such a state?

[/html]
[html]
No worries <3

The girl was shocked at the question that Jazz posed to her. Eyes grew wide and she turned back to look at him, somewhat dumbfounded. "No, NO! Kansas would never do anything like that! We're...fine. Well, he is upset. But he has every right to be..." She couldn't believe that her friend could even entertain the idea that the Sadira male was capable of something like that. Kansas was the most gentle wolf that she had ever known. Never could she imagine him doing that to anybody, especially her. It was his mildness that had drawn her to him partially in the first place.

As his big arms pulled her close to comfort her she couldn't help but sob. He was such a gentle giant. "I got into a fight...t-that's how this happened..." A stupid fight that could have and should have been avoided all together. "With a coyote from Inferni. He...he did things to Pilot." It was a weak excuse, but it was the only one she had. Savina was just sick with herself. A good leader didn't do foolish things like that. A good leader knew better. "I could have put you all in danger..." She didn't even mention what could have happened to her. They were the important ones.

[/html]
[html]

Jazper let her talk and took in everything she said. He was reasured that Kansas's personality was still the same but still woundered what she could have done to upset such a calm male. Garnet and himself had confessed to eachother thier past dealings, the dark monsters that hid in thier closets. She had failed to protect a captive and he had gone off drinking and having sex with two other males. He had exspected her to be upset but they had worked things out, "Well, I'm sure he'll forgive you Savy." As she started to sob he held her closer protectivly. She sobbed and explained, him silently suporting her every word. At the end of it he just stayed silent in the moment. Animals could be so cruel to eachother. Deep inside his heart Pilot's name pulled a string. The coyote diserved a good fight for hurting his father. Still, Savina was so small compared to the giant Sensei. She was such a sweet leader. "Savy.."He pulled her chin up using a big hand, "It's okay to want to protect people, trust me I know. Ya, what you did was kinda stupid but we're only animals in the end. We're driven by emotion into doing crazy things. If worse comes to worse you did something and we'll all still be here for you." With a wink he chuckled, "Besides, no coyote is going to get within a hundred feet of this Manor or those pups with me around. I'll jsut step on them."

[/html]
[html]

As Jazper moved her chin with his hand she looked up into his golden eyes. He was such a sweet and kind soul. She was always so happy of his presence in the pack. He did so much for Naniko and herself and everyone else in the pack. She couldn't imagine not having him around. It would definitely be harder to get by. What he said was true. But still, it didn't excuse her. She wasn't a simple lower member anymore, she was their Lt. General. The femme had to be more in control of herself. She needed to do what was right for the pack. She needed to do what was right for her mateship. Both of those things meant so much to her. It ate at her that she had tripped and fallen like she had.

"I know but...I wasn't really protecting Pilot. It had already happened. That's why he just disappeared like that. That coyote...Hybrid had him." The wolfess growled the clan member's name. Maybe that was another reason she had done it. To try and make up for not being able to protect Pilot in the first place. She should have tried to find him much earlier than she had. "I...don't even remember what happened. I was running...and then I smelled him. After that everything goes black." The other times that the monster had taken over she had been able to remember what had happened. But not this time. She remembered nothing.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:Wrapin it up Smile

WC:300+

Life was a bitch sometimes. It's a truth and a painful one to face but it's right. Now it was Savina's time to deal with this ugly truth and the pack would back her up. There was a reason why she had attacked the coyote, he would have done the same. He had gone through this rough patch. He just drank his pains away and spent half his nights drunk after he visited his parents death grounds. Looking at Savina now he felt heartbroken for the women. She and Naniko did so much for the pack and he owed them everything. Jazper was just the type of wolf that would take any amount of physical attack for any member of the pack.

As she further explained that Pilot's evens had happened before he felt no different, as a matter of fact he felt more strongly! At the mention of Hybrid's name he let go of Savina, feeling the anger toss his guts around. Standing up he growled, "Hybrid..." How could he? Of course Hybrid would do this, no one else would have the gull to hurt Pilot knowing his connections. The coyote had gone to far! His temper flared and grew and as this happened all at once he felt his body shifting, turning more animalistic. It wasn't every day Jazper lost his temper but ever since he had become able to shift he had spent his life mostly in his humanistic werewolf form. Moreover, since his shifting days started his temper triggered him to move into his brute, beast like Luperici form. His muzzle shortened slightly, legs went from large and straight with feet into larger, lower and supported by back paws. Growls echoed inside his mouth almost drooling for Hybrid's blood. "What a fucking asshole!" He roared as he stomped to the door.

Looking to Savina he yelled, "That fucking ass-wipe deserved it! Don't you even think on it Savy." Soft creamy amber eyes now where sharp as lightning as he turn and opened the door, "If you ever fucking see him again tell him ol' Jazper's going to break his arms and legs, pop out an eye and then slit his body open so he can watch himself bleed to death slowly with the one eye he has left and then I'm going to feed him to the damn rabbits!!!" Storming out the door the black beast slammed it shut with a angry snarl leaving the broken female to her soup.

[/html]
[html]
Yay!

After she had mentioned the coyote's name, their conversation took a rather unexpected turn. Jazper took his arms from her and stood up, a fire raging in his eyes, a fire she understood all too well. As she watched him shift down into the halfling form her mouth was agape. Was this how she looked to Pilot that day? Turning into such an angry beast right before his eyes? Of course she hadn't really changed at that point. It hadn't been until Hybrid had been close that she had transformed into that monster.

As her dear friend went off on an unexplainable tirade she just laid there and stared, unable to speak. Did he know who Hybrid was? Had the mad Inferni member done something to Jazper as well? Or if not him someone he knew and cared about? Never before had Savina seen such rage in the younger dark male. It was a little frightening, the passion with which he spoke of mutilating the coyote. Then suddenly as it had started it was over and he had slammed the door and left. Still unable to make any sort of noise, she laid her head down on the blankets, hoping that her friend was not about to go try and make the same mistake she had.

[/html]