razorblade inside my soul
[html]
Mel and her Gabriel. :] ASS WHUPPING TIEM.

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Hybrid was bored. No, scratch that, he was fucking bored. Fucking hell, hell, fucking, bitch, cunt. Except no fucking, since all his fuckbuddies were gone. All of them. Pilot was gone, Samael was gone, and Jasper had visited, but had not said a thing. In addition, Anselm was gone (not that they'd had sex, but still, he could have tried). Even that stupid wolf, whatever the hell his name was, was gone. Not that he cared -- it had been a spur-of-the-moment sort of thing, nothing attached, nothing involved.

Nothing. That was his problem. He had fucking nothing. And his last something had been a wolf. A fucking wolf, a white wolf (just like his uncle, the brother to his father and father to his brother). A white wolf. A wolf. "Fuck!" He shouted at last, snarling wildly, claws digging into the earth. He slashed at the earth once, twice, thrice, then... nothing. He felt empty, hollow, full of nothing. Normally he'd feel angry, he'd feel something. But there was nothing, no one for him now. It was not so much that he was alone or that he missed anyone, but rather, that he liked the feel of another's body, be it pressed up against his, or too far to touch, but close enough to watch. There was nothing like that here, not now. There was simply nothing, and Inferni itself had collapsed upon itself.

[/html]
[html]

indent The patrol had been less then exciting. His days stretched out as he tried to keep himself busy, no longer having a sparring partner (though Ezekiel was probably going to take that post up soon). Marlowe offered him only limited conversation, and he also took off without warning several days out of the week. This did not perturb Gabriel, but left him without any company—Talitha kept mostly to herself and Ezekiel usually took care of his ward.
indent A shout caused the Aquila to swivel his ears, and then to follow the sound to its source. Hybrid was standing nearby, with the ground around him torn up. Though this did not startle him, Gabriel half-wished he had not investigated. His brother-in-law was unpredictable. That alone made him more dangerous then his fighting prowess. “Hey,” he said, more to alert the man to his presence then anything else.

[/html]
[html]

He had been found. The quiet sanctity had since been disrupted, and the scuffed earth was no longer his, only his. He glanced at Gabriel, nodded brusquely, then looked away. He knew if he tried to say anything, it would just come out in a snarl. He knew that if he looked at the other coyote (wolf, dog, something. Gabriel looked nothing like a coyote and they both knew it) he would explode or fly into a rage. And for no reason at all. For nothing, for everything that should be that was not. All because Hybrid was pitying himself (or something like that), because Hybrid was wavering, unable to decide what he felt.

He glanced back up at Gabriel and knew. He was pissed, fucking livid. "Fuck it," he snarled. He was right -- his words had been mutated, no longer words, but a growl with some sort of intonation. "Fuck me!" He shouted at the other canine, "fucking do it... fuck, do it, DO IT," he shouted, edging closer, words becoming more incomprehensible the more he shouted. DoitdoitdoitdoitdoitDOMEFUCKMEsomethingDOIT. He wouldn't grovel, but he could make his demands known, couldn't he? (Couldn't he?)

[/html]
[html]

indent Hybrid’s body language told Gabriel what he needed to know. It was the expression, and the fury in the words that startled him—that was, of course, until he comprehended what had been said. All too suddenly a wave of…well, he wasn’t sure what, though the anger soon washed over him, and filled him with righteous fury. This reminded him of the disease that had taken his half-brother, turned his father mad (that was a lie, a familiar voice hissed, he’s always been mad), turned Laruku blind, destroyed an entire pack in its wake.
indent “Shut up,” he hissed, fur bristling. Shut up,” he said again, feeling his legs begin to shake. He couldn’t take this. He couldn’t take seeing that Inferni truly was nothing more then a bunch of brutal, mindless savages. SHUT UP! With a snarl, Gabriel moved, slamming his shoulder into the smaller man, mind going blank. He would silence him with his teeth if that was what it took.

[/html]
[html]

He had gotten what he wanted: a reaction. Something, someone that could feel something. Even if he could not, it was refreshing to know there were those who could. No. That was wrong. It wasn't refreshing. It was.... nothing. Hybrid felt nothing, heard Gabriel shout at him once, twice, thrice, each time getting louder. But it meant nothing to him because he could not feel any of it. The words reverberated once, twice, thrice in his mind, but after that, they dulled to an echo, a faint whimper in the background.

Hybrid inhaled, about to snarl something back when he felt Gabriel slam his shoulder into his body. Hybrid tried to yelp, but struggled to gasp for air, oxygen, something. He tried to pant, but the sudden contact had stolen all his breath. He gasped as he rolled backwards, tumbled into the root of a tree and landed awkwardly so it was digging into his side. He forced himself up, rotating his body and rolling over. He stumbled to his feet, gasping wildly, trying to breathe. "Fuck," he gasped, "you," trying to regain his breath, then moved slowly and cautiously, inching closer. He ducked low, weaving to one side and leaping at the male from the other, using the small motion to propel him forward and attack.

[/html]
[html]

indent The cold bled through his feet, along the length of his arms, but did not reach his chest. Something was burning in his belly, hot-cold like iron, thick, heavy. His head was low, ears forward, eyes narrowed and dark. Gabriel felt nothing but rage; which had been all he had been able to feel for much too long. Before he had killed his half-brother. Before his daughter had been raped. Perhaps as long ago as when his brother had died, screaming, before his eyes.

indent Hybrid’s body came at him, and Gabriel turned, braced himself and took the blow without moving. His head whipped around and sought out the neck. Both hind legs moved, pushed him forward for this motion, and one front paw struck out, aiming to assist him in taking the smaller man down.

[/html]
[html]

Hybrid felt the contact, the clang of knowledge that resounded in his mind. Now, neither of them said anything; the only sounds were those made through attack, the sound as Gabriel pushed toward him, claws raking against the dirt, the quiet snarl Hybrid retaliated with, and the dull sound as Hybrid twisted and writhed in the other creature's grip. He heard the snap of jaws only centimetres away from his face, and felt Gabriel snap at him, once, and then twice, the first time ripping a hole in his ear, the second time coming dangerously close to his throat and yanking on Hybrid's fur with his teeth. He felt Gabriel's breath once more, hot against his flesh, and then the searing pain as the male's fangs found their mark and dug into the side of his neck. Hybrid howled and pulled back, an unfortunate mistake, which only made the wound worse.

Hybrid lashed out, trying to use their closeness to his own advantage, striking at Gabriel's stomach, in the opening his raised foreleg created. At the same time, he tried to bite down on the joint where Gabriel's leg met his chest, unable to reach much higher without lunging at him. Hybrid twisted and turned, trying to evade the attacks, but felt Gabriel's foreleg make contact, gouging a wound in Hybrid's neck over top of the small, shallow scars left from a fight two months ago.

[/html]
[html]

indentCommunication was more then words. It was the contact of one body against another, a look, an unspoken act that displayed exactly what was needed. You deserve this, Gabriel might have said, tasting blood on his teeth. I welcome it, his companion replied, biting at the loose skin that slid away with minor scrapes and lost fur. His leg connected and Gabriel pushed hard.
indent Flattening his ears against his head, the doggish hybrid slammed his head against the smaller male’s side, still aiming to throw him over. If he could get him on the ground, then it would be over. If he could pin him down (hopefully on his belly, so he could not bite) then he could force him to calm down. As much as he might have wanted to destroy Hybrid, he would not because he needed him, and because he owed it to Faolin.

[/html]
[html]

He was getting nowhere. His attempts were feeble at best, and the tide seemed to be shifting in Gabriel's favour. Unable to reach much higher than Gabriel's shoulder, Hybrid had resigned himself to trying to bite the other male's legs off (knowing this would not work, as Gabriel was more dog and wolf, and thus, had much thicker, heavier legs). If Hybrid had been a hyena, this might have been another story. But he did not have the bone-crushing power a hyena did, and did not have the height or mass like a wolf did. And fighting so close to someone so large had been a bad idea to begin with. The only way he could win would be if he ducked in and out, evading and attacking. But he was too close now, and Gabriel had far too much experience. Hybrid's own simply told him that he was doomed to failure.

Hybrid snarled, and tried to bite down on something; anything. And still nothing. Now past the point of desperation, Hybrid lunged at Gabriel, and was promptly swatted aside. The moment he had jumped at the other canine, Gabriel had moved to push him. Hybrid's momentum was thrown off, and he was pushed aside in mid-leap, tumbling to the ground in a heap. He skidded a metre, rolling awkwardly over the scuffed ground. He tried to continue the roll and stand up, but was feeling rather dizzy and disoriented. He tried to lash out once more, tried to feel the location of the other canine, but ultimately knew the fight was over. Tense, he waited for Gabriel to approach him so he could at least take him down with him.

[/html]
[html]

indent He felt teeth grazing his legs, felt Hybrid’s body move and then leave him. Gabriel took fast movements, his feet crushing frozen grass under them. The smaller male lashed out at him, narrowly avoided his feet. Despite the fact that his opponent was down, Gabriel knew from his own experience that this ultimately did not mean anything. If he managed to pin him down, he could use his weight until the red-eyed typhoon calmed enough to talk sense. Or at least, to hear what Gabriel was saying.

indent Both front paws came down on either side of the shoulders, and his hind legs did the same near the base of the spine. What Gabriel did next he would not have done had his intent been to kill. He, in the simplest terms, laid on Hybrid. Without hands he could not hold any attempts to escape, but by laying atop the man he could prevent him from moving and keep his head from whipping around to strike.

[/html]
[html]

He sensed Gabriel's presence before he felt the other male descend upon him. His head was throbbing and his heart was racing, still disoriented from his fall. He had fallen awkwardly, hitting his head on a stone, and now had a pounding headache. His vision wavered, his eyes watered, and he could not quite see his opponent. Hybrid tried to push himself to his feet, but felt a wave of dizziness wash over him. As he began to move, Gabriel's presence drew closer, and before he knew it, the Aquila had managed to overtake him and was attempting to pin him on his back.

Hybrid snarled as he came in contact with Gabriel, lashing out wildly once more. He was in an awkward position, half standing, balancing precariously on his two back legs, and trying to strike Gabriel with his forelegs. He writhed and bucked, trying to dislodge the larger male. Gabriel was much heavier than he was, and eventually, his work amounted to nothing, and he found himself pinned under his leader. Hybrid tried to move, but found himself paralyzed, unable to twist his head properly or move his limbs. Despite this, Hybrid continued to struggle, refusing to give up, trying to somehow get out of this. He had been here before, in this situation before, when he had fought that silver male in his Optime form. But he was in his Secui form now, without the range of motion his Optime form afforded him, and without the strength to throw Gabriel off.

[/html]
[html]

indent He held on stubbornly, a growl deep in his chest. Both eyes were dark with fury, not because of what had occurred, but because Hybrid had let himself become this. Gabriel could overlook his murderous actions. He could overlook torture and sadism. He could overlook what had happened with Pilot. This, however, he could not turn a blind eye to.
indent “Stop it,” he ordered. “If you don’t fucking stop it I’ll break you.” His leg. An arm. Something. Anything. There was no bluff in those words; Gabriel, above all else, kept his promises.

[/html]
[html]

Hybrid snarled, a low guttural sound emanating from the pit of his belly, working its way up through his bared fangs. The sound was a slowly moving serpent, coiled, then poised to strike, and finally -- Nothing. Hybrid could hear his snarls growing in volume, but they still felt empty to him; hollow and useless. It didn't matter what he did. Gabriel wouldn't give a damn either way. Hybrid had never noticed it before, but Gabriel had kept him around for a long time -- much longer than he would have ever anticipated. The mere fact that Gabriel tolerated another male who could potentially usurp his throne was evidence enough. But Hybrid didn't want it - and he suspected Gabriel had known this all along - and only desired chaos. Perhaps that was the reason Gabriel was finally baring his fangs at him. Hybrid had not threatened Gabriel out of the desire to replace him, but rather, the desire to see the consequences of his actions.

These were those consequences. No matter what they were, they were inevitable and destined to happen. "Do it then," he replied, almost softly, his voice a crooning, deep caress. "Because you know it'll never stop. I'm not content to see us at peace." He frowned, and: "do you hate me for it?" His question was not said quietly or with any indication of innocence. He gazed into Gabriel's eyes, words defiant and arrogant. He allowed a small growl to accompany them, and then... Nothing.

[/html]
[html]

I dunno if you played off any more damage then what we had, so yeah.

Dominance belonged in his blood. Gabriel had been raised with it, and taught from day one he was special. He carried two houses now, for his father was dead and his mother long gone. There would be no retreat from this matter; he would do what he needed to do in order to survive. Those he had lost by the wayside were not worthy. Only the strongest survive.
     At the words, a deep and violent growl reverberated in Gabriel’s chest. When he spoke, however, his words were placid—the underlying tone promised a thousand years of fire. “I still need you,” he spat, and got to his feet. He stepped away from the coyote, watching him as if he was a snake. “Now get out of here and go clean yourself up.”

[/html]
[html]
I've got for wounds: notched ear, gashes on the side of his neck and front of his neck and a skid burn from where he slid across the ground, as well as a dislocated shoulder from that as well. I read over this to tally up all Hybrid's injuries, haha. Otherwise, he's got a lot of shallow cuts and bruises that should heal up, mostly on his face, shoulder and neck as well as a lot of scrapes and bruises on his legs, back and shoulders. He can still walk! Sort of! #__#;

Hybrid began to snarl as he saw Gabriel's lip curl in distate, but found himself still dizzy and gasping for air. Now that the (immediate) threat was gone, his injuries were beginning to catch up to him. He wasn't sure if it was psychological or serious, but his breaths were coming in short, rapid pants, and was finding it quite difficult to breath. He wheezed for a few moments and tried to clear his vision with a quick shake of his head, but it only served to exacerbate his condition. By the time Gabriel had returned his snarl with one of his own, Hybrid was too tired to do anything in reply. He was fairly certain there was something wrong with his left shoulder, and his chest and neck were throbbing painfully. The blood flowing from the wound on his ear and shallow cuts and nicks across his face, neck and head, were obscuring his vision. He tried to follow Gabriel's body movements with his eyes, but his one was almost swollen shut. He could feel dirt in it, too, which only made it worse.

Hybrid stiffened at Gabriel's words, instantly regretting it as he felt a shot of pain run up his shoulder and down his back. His breath caught in his throat and he glowered at Gabriel from his position beneath. "I wish," he replied gruffly, glaring at Gabriel obstinately as he spoke. He sniffed, almost casually, then began to limp off, trying not to put too much pressure on his shoulder, and wondering if Ryan or Corona knew anything about fixing broken bones. Or whatever was wrong with his shoulder.

[/html]