How To Be Insensitive
[html]

Walking silently the brisk morning air pushed his fur playfully in all directions. The ground was lighlty covered in pure white snow that had not been tainted by little paws of pups or the members of Crimson Dreams. As he approched the sandy beaches and the ocean a content sigh formed from his muzzle. As he walked on two legs across the snow covered sand he gave a shiver. Finally he sat down slowly and looked around. The sand was frost bitten, and a small collection of snow scattered around the beach. Once the ocean had been warm and tossed in the wins with a rumble but now, ice covered the once wild waters. Jazper had reached the ocean side just in time for the sun to start to rise, reflecting on the ice. The silence was almost deafening to the male who was now use to the busy, warm mansion.

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Although he carried the rank of the pack’s official leading scout, Haku did not give a shit about certain aspects of his job that he was originally supposed to investigate. He did not give a fuck about the other packs in the area around, except for the coyote clan. The earth coloured brute had picked a direction and slowly left Dahlia de Mai behind. All that was left behind him was a foul and pregnant mate and a demon in the shape of a child that had taken over his house. Dahlia had grown with a few members and unfortunately it was likely that his mate’s litter was likely to survive. Haku was able to go through with a lot of things, including breaking his own children’s necks, but he knew he would never get away with it if he chose do such a deed under the nose of the self-righteous and pure Alphess. Firefly too might would have some issues with such a solution, and the rest of the pack would probably not approve of it either.

If he continued, he would end up close to Crimson Dreams borders or the new pack beyond. Was it a tribe they were calling themselves? Clan, group, flock of sheep, there was not much difference between the words, but too many seemed to be stuck on such pathetic details nowadays. He would probably soon turn around so that he would not have to wander too close to other pack borders. The beaches seemed too tranquil for the cocoa Lilium’s taste. Winder was controlling the few drops of sea for now, but the ocean rarely allowed frost to harden its surface. Haku’s speeded up slightly, leaving four paw prints behind him when he saw black against white. The Sadira man’s fur was thickest in his lupus form, and lately it seemed that the four legged form was his favourite. The male he was heading against was in the other form, seemingly having a lazy day. Haku’s paws broke the silence with muffled cracks in the snow.

[/html]
[html]
Crimson Dreams was his home and would be for a verylong time. Atleast, that's what the male hoped. As far as he was concered his duty right now was to protect the pack. With Naniko and Anu's pups running around the territory there were more chances of danger. Still, he loved to walk around outside of Crimson Dreams every now and then. He hadn't seen the sun rise in forever it seemed. Normaly, he would stop and watch the sunset every evening. The deep reds in the evening sun reminded him of the first time he met Garnet. Jazper had shown her his hide out on top of the music store he hat restored. Suddenly, a new smell made him tense. The scent wasn't from Crimson Dreams which was odd for Jazper. All the other packs lived in the north and Crimson Dream's was very remote and quiet outside of the borders. golden eyes watched this chocolate stranger, "In a hurry stranger?" He asked lightly.

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sorry for the wait

The black male turned out to be nothing but a youth. Haku’s mood fell slightly as a brief image of the last black male he had met flashed before his eyes, but the greeting was carried by a younger, lighter and friendlier voice. The Dahlia wolf’s eyes wandered casually from the male’s paws and upwards, settling at the Crimson Dreams member’s face. If I had been in a hurry then I would have taken care to avoid you and the mandatory chit chat that seems to be a must when two strangers meet. As for now, he was in no hurry at all, and if he could pry out some casual info out of the young man, then today would be an okay day. Haku continued to trot towards the other brute, and did not stop before about ten feet were the existing distance between the two strangers.

My name is Haku, I am on scouting duty and have come to get an update from Crimson Dreams. I’ve never been there myself, but I took a wild guess and assumed you are a member of that particular pack. Am I right? Crimson Dreams and Aniwaya, new packs seemed to pop up endlessly. All the old packs had been disbanded with the exception of Dahlia, which he found somewhat odd, since he was the sub-leader there, and he was not very liked. His gaze was a gentle blue, but no joviality graced his body. This would be merely business and nothing else, then he could go home and find something to rip apart in his cottage.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 300+

Jazper kept his cheery presence even when the new male's attitude seemed to drop. Had he said something wrong? As a young male he knew his place right now, friendly and submissive no matter what their ranks were in packs. Out in the unclaimed lands Jazz felt excitement that just did not occur in Crimson Dreams lands. At home there was a safe and secure feeling in the air as a high ranking, largest member. It wasn't to often that he would come across a stranger in his walks so today was a special experience for the boy. As the male looked Jazz over the coal wolf mirrored his actions in a relaxed, calm state giving a nod to his comment. "Well I guess you could look at it that way. I'd prefer it to just be a friendly meeting personally. You never have to talk to anyone if you you don't want too." He shrugged slightly as he spoke.

With the introduction his body perked up with energy but he kept silent until Haku finished. "You'd be right on that sir. Name's Jazper Rhiannon-Knight, I'm the Captain of Crimson Dreams. I believe you've met my mother Deuce." He kept a smile plastered on his face to be polite but a certain protectiveness towards his new baby sister Willow and his mother Deuce was a natural part of him. Still, he meant no offense to the other. "We have been graced with a few new members and five pups. Four are Naniko's and one is an orphan that I've been taking care off. We had a member get injured a little while ago but Nani makes for one heck of a healer. I myself recently took on a mate. Over all we're a growing pack with ten adults, three couples, and a bunch of amazing kids. How about your pack and yourself Haku?"

[/html]
[html]
500+

The chocolate and cream male mirrored the black brute’s shrug as the other spoke. It was true what he said, but Haku preferred completely avoiding other people when he was not in the mood. It was better that way, because he would not have to stage anything. Also, if he was in his dark place, then it could save a canine’s life to not run into him. Haku tilted his face and clicked his tongue towards the roof of his mouth as the dark man’s name was given. So this boy was a Rhiannon. This was just Haku’s luck. Of all the Crimson Dreams wolves, of course he had to pick a relative of Deuce. Haku still felt slightly uncomfortable about the whole child thing, and he did still not know if the litter had lived or died. He nodded though, revealing that yes, he had indeed meet the man’s pale mother.

The other man’s rank was of no use whatsoever to the Lilium of Dahlia. It irritated him that every pack had a different rank system. It told Haku nothing, because he had not sat down for hours and learned the Crimson Dreams ranks. Even worse, he could not understand why Dahlia de Mai was named after a flower, and the ranks. Flower power pack, Haku’s ass. Captain sounded like a leader rank to Haku, but he knew it was not because Naniko and Savina were the upper heads in that pack. So; it made no sense to Haku. This was why Haku never bothered with presenting his pack title. No one would understand it anyway. That he was a scout, now that was something that everyone could understand.

He nodded at the information the dark male silently offered. A good and stable pack, then. He could only hope that they would survive better than the other packs that had been created last year. Haku was actually a bit surprised Dahlia was the oldest wolf pack standing at the moment. Oh well, he could only be grateful. It was good to have something secure and stable. ”Sounds like a healthy pack in growth.” Haku smiled at the other. ”Dahlia is growing as well, we currently have approximately twelve members, whereas two of them are children. There is another litter soon to be born.” Haku’s info was dryer and less detailed than Jazper’s, but it was better than nothing. As far as he was aware, Firefly and he were the only mates in Dahlia.

”I’m the pregnant female’s mate, so I assume I’m also the puppies’ father.” It was a casual addition, since the darker male had asked. Did Jazper Rhiannon-Knight know that the Dahlia brute had knocked up his mother? Haku hoped not. He did not want this to reach too many ears, because it would blast back on him, and he was quite sure that Firefly would turn into a flaming inferno. Who knew what his fat and ugly mate would do? Haku knew what Firefly was capable of, and things could in the worst cases end in blood and death.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Wraping it up Big Grin

WC: 300+

IC:

His mother had been well the last time he had seen her and Willow. The pup was so energetic and curious, looking just like her father. It was strange now to sit before the male that his mother seemed to care for but who was so formal. Formality was not really a big thing in Crimson Dreams. The pack considered everyone an important part of the family. The only time rank truly mattered was during important meetings, accepting new members, or when a situation needed leadership. Even when hunting the group was a team. Formality had no place in a family.

It was obvious by now that Haku wished this to be a simple scouting mission and nothing more. In that case he knew Crimson Dreams was one of the better off packs. They were a large and strong group filled with talents and a future. As he talked about his pack Jazper tried to remember where they lived. At the mention of a litter his ears perked and a smile showed his excitement. He was probably the largest gentle giant you would every meet and he loved kids. “Well I'm glade to hear it! I love pups, they're so energetic and funny.”

As the opposing male added casually that the litter was his mate's and that he assumed the litter was his Jazz's emotions started to twist. He was now on edge, “I wouldn't always assume that.” Sighing he finally added, “Mom recently had a pup named Willow. Looks a lot like you Haku. Just thought you might be interested..” With that he trailed off. Maybe knowing that a pup lived with his blood would coax the male to at least visit Deuce. He raised his eyes to look into his eyes, “Well, I hope you and your mate are happy with your new pups. Maybe I'll see you around some time.” He turned to leave and walked a few paces before turning his head over his shoulder, “You might want to go see my new sibling. Quite a kid.” With that he started towards Haven Manor.

[/html]
[html]
Haku did not want to go see some bastard child. Ah, how could he have neglected Jazper's scent. It was Deuce's adopted son, he had no doubts. Jazper had given him much before he was trailing off and turning to go wherever it was he was going. Haku was not that gallant. He merely shrugged and gave a nod to the last words of the male before he too turned away to head back home to Dahlia de Mai. It was true what the black boy had said though. He could not be sure that Firefly's children was his own, but he would just have to wait and see until they were born. Haku's children had an odd habit of taking the shape and colors of their father, which was a pain, really. He wondered if the incoming litter would carry his colors as well. He would only have to wait and see. Hopefully they would not live. He was a father, but only by the title. He was not fit for such responsibility. Thankfully Dahlia was growing, and he was determined to find a few puppy sitters so that he would not have to babysit the fucking kids.
[/html]