I'll show you how strong I am
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 382

The midafternoon of Phoenix Valley with the sun revealing itself unto the wintery earth. The snow covered the whole land with white. This made it useful for creatures that have fur with the exact same color as snow. Use of camo was necessary for survival. The snow covered the trees aswell. This however, made it difficult for the birds to get to some branches all they would perch on would be ice. The fields of grass and shrubs were too covered to make it look like a winter wonderland. The insects were hiding away from the cold so they could come out during spring or summer. The sun shone it's holiness upon the ice and snow to make the entire snow fields, well, complete. Without the sun, well, you'd being looking at nothing but a snowfield.

In the snowfield that was in well view of the main pack area was a male white, standing there quiet and stationary. He was holding in his right hand a spear of an icy blue color, pole and spearhead. The wolf remained motionless for a while. He just stood there with his eyes closed. What was he waiting for? He stood there like he was waiting for something to happen, or something to come. He lifted his head up with his eyes still closed, taking a breath of the winter air. He acted so disciplined and steady remaining like that.

Then, through the grass that was in the snow started to move with a breeze that just came forth. It moved along with the other grass until it got to Pendzez's pelt. All of a sudden, his eyes opened, then with quick movements, he swung his spear around, like he was fighting someone else. He lunged, lashed, striked, and slashed into the air. He was practicing for something, but for what? Was it to toughen himself up? To become strong enough for a certain rank? Pendzez wanted to become the Sentinal of the pack. True he showed courage and bravery, but it wasn't enough. He had to be disciplined in being a warrior. He had to follow orders, show signs of leadership, loyalty, reliability, lots of things. Though it would take time, he was patient, also he would train himself. Right now, he continued to practice.

[/html]
I hope you don't mind me hijacking this?

[html]

Hanna took up a brisk walk. She'd been staying well within earshot of Dahlia de Mai, the pack her sister had helped found, at the edge of where Ethereal Eclipse bunted up against Whisper Beach and Shattered Coast. The place she'd found to stay in was nothing particular to look at. The house was as inconspicuous as they came, made of wood and quite rickety. If Hanna spent any amount of time there, she'd have to clean and repair it, but as things were, she intended fully on joining a pack. She just wasn't sure which pack she wanted to join.

This morning she'd set off at a meandering walk in a generally eastward direction, veering to the south a little when she would hit a clearing that blinded her. She came before long to the edge of the borders of a pack. She wasn't familiar with it, as it hadn't been formed at the time of her departure, or else was young in its life. (In fact, the pack had been founded shortly before the war, when Hanna was staying near her clinic in Dahlia de Mai.)

The dark haired woman stood out starkly against the snow, the colors polar opposites, as she drew to a stop, staring into the territory. She was trying to get a feel for the places she had to choose from before she made her decision for one pack over another. Her ears lay flat for a split second before swiveling back toward the front. Her hands fell to her belted waist, where her knives sat ready for use. She looked harder, mismatched eyes flickering about in search of anything that might have made noise. Stupidly, but tentatively, she called out, Hello?

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He did swift movements of attacks with his Icicle Shard. He also did some kicks in the air to help with reflexes. He started to slow down a bit with his movements, until his legs were plced in particular spots on the ground, separated from each other. He leaned his weight to the right foot. Then with the thrusts of his body and legs, he leeped up in the air, moving his body to a horizontal position, spinning around like a horizontal hurricane, gripping onto his spear. He moved some meters from where he started from, preforming a slamming attack to the round with his spear after breaking out of the horizontal spin. The air around him suddenly exploded, going outward, but not at a great speed. He panted from exhaustion, but was quick to regain himself.

He took a rest before he went to get his stuff to go back. However, he heard a voice in the wind that was from not too far from here. From the forest it was coming from. Pendzez went to investigate with his spear in his hand. He went past tree after tree until he came to a female, standing there adjusting her belt. Pendzez had his eyes upon the femlae that was present. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" he said gruffly. If she was an outsider, then Pendzez had the power to chase her out.

[/html]
Blah, I was sure I replied to this.

[html]

It was not long before a pure white male holding a pale-stoned spear came to where she was. Had the situation been different, she might have frowned at his choice of weapons; she found the spear to be a bit crude, but to each their own. She withdrew her knives, keeping them pointed to the ground, and tossed them lightly into the snow at her feet, knowing well that she'd have to clean them well after doing so. Then she raised her empty hands slightly from her belt in as non-threatening a manner as she could, resting them across her bosom. Her weapons weren't far if she needed them, but at the same time, it prevented the male from over-reacting to a simple movement and sticking her with his spear.

Gazing lightly toward him, Hanna spoke with all the patience her physician's work entailed, trying to defuse a possibly nasty situation. Hello, my name's Hanna. I've been considering joining a pack and happened by here to see about checking Phoenix Valley out before I make a decision one way or another. Please, put aside your spear so we can talk. I heard something; that's why I encroached upon boundaries.

[/html]
[html]

Pendzez kept his eyes on the female as she started to speak. She said her name and why she was here. She also mentioned that she wanted to talk and that the white wolf should put Icicle Shard aside. Pendzez didn't want to risk it however. What if she was lying to get Pendzez off guard so she could strike. However, if she had any intention to do harm, she would still had her knives. So, Pendzez could only asume that she was telling the truth. The white could tell because of her eyes, they were saying the truth of why she was here.

Pendzez threw Icicle Shard into the snowy ground before speaking. "Your eyes speak the truth. I'm sorry that I startled you before. I'm Pendzez, welcome to Phoenix Valley. If you were hearing noise, that was me, sorry." Pendzez had to keep an eye on her because if she just came up, then she was his resonsibility, sice Pendzez was the first to find her here. If she was going to go somewhere in Phoenix Valley, then she would have to keep her from causing trouble until she leaves.

[/html]
Ugh, short, I'm sorry. I've been chasing my daughter out of stuff for the past little while and it's.. irritating.

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The mismatched eyes watched with obvious unease as the white male hesitated, relaxing when he, too, surrendered his weapon. She commended his trust silently, a smile creeping across her features, and then spoke to him. "Thank you. I feel better now that we're on common ground."Well, sort of. He still was likely the better fighter were they to spar, but at least they weren't armed. She listened as he admitted being the creator of the sounds she heard and then replied to him, "That's quite alright, I was merely curious. So... What can you tell me about Phoenix Valley?" She glanced around, not even trying to feign her interest. She truly wanted to know about her options.

[/html]
[html]

The female wanted to know about Phoenix Valley. Well, if she was thinking of joining, then they would have to know some things about it, like leadership and stuff like that. Pendzez knows quite a lot about it, so he could share some of that information. "Well, Phoenix Valley has nine places. There's Estrelas Praias, which is on the outskirts of Halifax. Trinity Islands, which is on the edge of the border, along the Quartz Shoreline. Sanctuary Mansion, a grand mansion built on the main branch of the Trinity Islands. Woodview Quarry, an old limestone quarry that can be dangerous. Then, there's the Three Moons' Ranch, which is a ranch obviously." He stopped to think about the other places tnat there were within the packland

He tried to think of the other places there were, but they didn't come to mind. Then, "Oh, Mirror Lakes and it's Villa. Um, Saunder's Mill, whcih is between Three Moons' Ranch and Mirror Lakes Villa. And Raven Beacon, an old lighthouse on the farthest point of the territory." Pendzez stopped to take a breather before continuing. "The leaders are Jefferson Soul and DaVinci 'Daite Nasphrite. It used to be Iskata Sadira and Deuce Rhiannon, but Iskata has retired and Deuce left the pack."

[/html]
Apologies!

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hanna listened intently to the man's descriptions of the lands. The Ranch seemed to be the most likely choice for her stay in the packlands, though she would check out the other territories as well. The limestone quarry boded well; while limestone was essentially a soft stone, it could be crafted into little ornaments or used to write upon things, if one knew how to do so. She was not so lucky at the moment, but perhaps soon she would teach herself to write the words she could read.

Halifax was, doubtless, a city. This was a good thing, it provided her a likely place to find a clinic to work in along with all the tools she normally used. She probably would still stay in her cabin a large portion of the time; now that she'd fixed it up it seemed a waste not to live there, to leave it to the elements that had begun destroying it before. She would have to see what happened.

Finally the male spoke the names of the leadership, and the lead male's surname caught her mind. Something about it seemed familiar. Soul. Just like her sister's surname. Hmm.. she wondered. Quickly gathering her weapons back to her, and then backing away from the male, Hanna spoke, "Thank you for your help. I may be coming to call soon to speak with your leader." A wave, then she turned to trot off towards her home.

[/html]