I don't want to have troubles no more
This post is gone because Mew is an idiot and edited it away by accident Sad
[html]
Have some fail, will you?

Ila Harbor. Where he had met Haku. Lubomir couldn't really tell why he came back here, why his paws seemed to take him to the edge of the water, where he would lie down and contemplate the endless stretch of blue. It was peaceful place and he could easily drift off into sleep, should his mind allow such nonsense as peace. He had almost thought he would get some today when Mew's call rang out. It chilled the blood in his veins and made him want to crawl under a rock. For all that he cherished her, it seemed so strange, so awkward to hear his name ring out in her voice. There was no dodging the subject. It was about Firefly and he knew it. His heart clenched. So she too would cast him out

It seemed almost fate for the male. Shaking his coat, he trotted four-legged to where she called from. He had come to take her for granted, almost, to consider her a part of his daily routine. He loved being around her and falling asleep curled up against her was the best thing he could wish for at night. He was, in all but name it seemed, her mater. Except he did not know for sure if he was ready. Nearly 5 and he was acting like a lovesick pup. Tongue-tied and stupid. She seemed angry. He could not blame her. Sitting down in front of her, he smiled slowly. A sad, almost whimsical smile. "Am I to leave your den, angel?" Lubomir would not blame her if she kicked him out.

[/html]
[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It's somewhat oddly written, because I'm at work and keep getting interrupted... Sad
Word count: 521
Edit: bollocks! I pressed Edit to copy the table over and accidentally edited the first post instead! >_< bah bah bah

__The tip of her fluffy white tail twisted this way and that, or moved in sharp little swings - giving away her nervousness. For every second the femme waited, the feeling seemed to grow and grow until they became unbearable and she had to deliberately breathe more slowly to calm herself down. Why was she so worried? Why was it a big deal? It wasn't as if she didn't know already what he had done. It wasn't as if she didn't know he'd say sorry. And she knew that she would forgive him. How could she not? No, what words that would be exchanged was not her worry. Her worry was whether he'd lie, or whether he'd convince her for real that she could trust him. Everyone she knew and cared for had at some point abandoned her, until she abandoned everyone herself, and left them alone. The father of the litter she had lost had not been anything but a tool to get her pregnant, and he had known that. Till now, she had been cold to everyone, besides the occasional softening towards family members. And then Lubomir came along, and messed her head right up. That head now stared blankly out in the winter air as she waited, impatiently and stressed, for the source of her worries.

__And then suddenly he was there, Grey fur in such contrast to the snow below his paws. Simply looking at him, Mew saw that he - too - was not comfortable. He had guessed, then, probably. Perhaps because she had called for him. She only did that when it was something important. How foolish of her. The male who sat down in front of her, mirroring herself in grays, looked sad, in a way, with a faint smile on his face. Words that came out of his mouth sprouted anger inside of her. Why would she throw him out? Did he really think she was that low? To throw him out when he needed somewhere to stay? No, that was not how Mew Sadira lived her life. And even if he proved to her, today, that she could not trust him, she would still let him stay. Petty was not something she did. I would not throw you out even if you asked me to, Lubomir. You know how I am. Or did he... No matter, she could not stand to have this conversation start off all politely and shit, it was better to get down to business and tell him what she wanted. She hated games like these when it really mattered. On a day when everything was trivial, it'd be different, but there was nothing trivial about this. I.. wanted to ask you about my cousin. Ok, there. So, the conversation was in his hands, everything was up to him. Her trust, and her love. Perhaps even their love, or whatever it was. Her face was a mix of sadness and pleading, while her jaws were set as if to steel herself for the pain that might come. Always a large boiling pit of emotion, now more so than ever.

Shiny colors table by Lucifer!

[/html]
[html]
don't worry about the lost post, i still <3! and wheee fail i take forever to post. 348 words

The biting cold of the air and the silence between them, stretching endlessly from one corner to another. He looked at her, noting the way her fur seemed to glisten from the snow. He saw her tail twitch, saw her eyes, saw everything he had come to like about her, the first time he had ever met her. He remember thinking then, as he did now, that she was fragile on the outside and strong on the inside. That she would be buffeted by the strongest winds of the sea and still stand tall. She was far more courageous than he and Lubomir knew it. Whether Mew herself knew it was uncertain, but then again what more could he say? He could confess his love, broken and unsure as it was. He still didn't know how to say into words what his heart felt. It was love, yes, but it was also admiration, a need for protection and equality and fear of rejection. She was all he had of the world before Skoll's death, now that Ember had changed so much.

Lubomir listened to her reprimand and his tail twitched a bit. She was, once more, right. What did he truly think of her, then? "My apologies, my lady. " He tried not to let panic into his voice as she finally mentioned the reason for this talk: Firefly. What did she want to know? Indeed, the question should be posed better as what did she know so far. Lubomir felt his insides churn with dread. He felt sick, of himself and of the female. Of the witch. But he owed it to Mew. For staying by his side, he owed it to her. "There are things about me I have not told you. I'm scared you would hate me for them. I am... strange, Mew. When I become enraged I... change." Lubomir swallowed hard and pressed on, "There is another self inside my head. He... he came here once, looking for you. He found her instead. She... and him..." Lubomir looked away, shame written over his face.

[/html]
[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
... rambling Sad
Word count: 527

__All at once it seemed the tenseness she had in her moved over to the male in front of her, the one she so foolishly put her heart in the hands of, and stiffened him up. He did not like this, apparently, and neither did she. Even from the start when she had been mild, perhaps even a bit loving if sad, he had become tense. And as she uttered the word "cousin" it was as if the material he was made from changed altogether, from beautiful and soft - like his furs really were - to stone, or rock. Something rigid, something hard and stiff. He felt discomfort and she could see it. Although, she wished she could know what was in his head. Who knew what drove him to run away after losing Skoll... Who knew why he had met her twice and run away? She never understood what drove a person to abandon everything, even though she had done so herself. Just like her mother had done so many times - run away from responsibility. Although it did not seem that it was the responsibility that made Lubomir's stomach churn. It was something else, and she longed to know it. So she could quench it, and show him it was nothing, that it was trivial. That she would help him through it. But for now, he would have to stand for his actions, and she hoped that in some way through this, even though it was painful for the both of them, she could get a glimpse of the insides of his head. She needed to.

__The sadness and worry of her face slowly changed into something different. There was more setting of jaws, not wanting to believe what he was saying. But, she did. She knew very well how it felt as if to have two personalities. How many times hadn't she had daydreams of murder, blood, gore and insides twisting in every direction? She was sick, she was certain of it, but it didn't change the face that it was there. It never took control of her, but she was beginning to believe that this was something related to the unpredictability of her brother. He, too, seemed to have different personalities, and trouble controlling them. One vicious, and one .. not normal, but the same Haku as she had always known. Mew listened to everything Lubomir said, and as he finished his second set of sentences, and looked away as if in shame, she too, found the need to divert her gaze. Studying her feet, she wondered what would be a proper response. She refused to share her secret, even with him. Even with Haku. No one would ever find out. Suddenly.. she was torn. She believe him (it was that easy, apparently. Perhaps because she wanted to believe and trust in him so badly. What a fool she was, in truth), but how much of the last bit was true, she didn't know. What did he want with me?. If Firefly wanted him, he was truly vicious, so why had he come here, seeking Mew? Certainly not of.. good intent?

[/html]
[html]
I am slow, watch me fail 300+

The chasm between them stretched infinitely wide. Lubomir was afraid of what he would find if he stared into the depths long enough. Would it stare back at him, like some said it would? Could he honestly bear it? Probably not. But now he stood face to face with his angel, he found himself wishing the ground would open up to eat him. His voice remained stubbornly quiet, the silence eerie with contempt and sneer. He was weak. He thought he could take care of Mew, but she was the one caring for him. He could do nothing but follow in her stride. So much lower than her in rank, she the sister of the Lilium, would it matter really? No. It wouldn't It shouldn't. But to Lubomir it did. He could offer her nothing she had not seen before. He knew that, had the wolves become less like humans, he would never mate. His genes were undesirable. He had thought, for a brief moment of hope, that he could be with Mew forever.

Indeed, what had the monster wanted? Lubomir himself was not sure. Perhaps to hurt her, out of a savage desire to hurt Lubomir. He shuddered to think of ever touching Mew while that vile beast was in control. But he needed to be honest, he needed her to know the whole truth. "I think he wanted to hurt you. Because when he takes control I was powerless. I cannot help myself. He views he as a weakling and tries to gain full power. " Although he was better at control his rages now, the grey male was fully aware that all it took was one moment of carelessness and the monster would be set loose upon Dahlia. He could not afford something like this to happen. "I have learned to control him, for the most part, but I fear for your safety. I could never hurt you, Mew." Lubomir started pacing, his body needing the movement to keep himself aware of what he was saying. "I do not think you could ever forgive me for it. I doubt you should, really. But what has a man got, if not hope?"

[/html]
[html]

tis a bit crap! I've never been good with emotions, not written, not real life! >_<
Word count: 519

__This sadness in him, always a sadness or somehow a feeling that he was small, worthless, radiating from his form. At times it was as if Mew could touch it, and after his return he had been worse than before. Less confident, more susceptible to criticism, or even just the possibility of criticism. Mew did not know why, but perhaps it had something to do with Ember, with Firefly, with Skoll. There were so many things she did not know about the male, and yet she did know a few things, like his smell, and how he moved in his sleep. She knew this secret too, now, of his inner troubles, and a beast that wished to harm her. If she could trust Haku, then she would trust Lubomir too, but Haku had never sought her out to harm her. However, there was nothing for Mew here if Lubomir had not returned to her, so the loss would be... small at best, if she died at his hands. At least to herself. It was a twisted logic that resided in her, but she had no choice. She needed to justify the forgiveness she had already helplessly granted him, although he did not know it yet. If he would not be with her, she would have no reason to be here either. She'd leave again, probably, like her mother always did when things got rough. And if it meant so much to her, how was she to push him away? Despite his flaws, or past actions that didn't really matter. She wanted to push things under the carpet, not push him away. And it was hard to be angry when he looked so truly miserable. Thoughts that had gone through her head many times before surged through her mind, and she was silent as she thought, studying him with those green orbs of hers. What could she say? There was nothing she could do to help herself from giving in to anything the male wanted, helplessly in love for the first time, she was truly a naive fool, filling her soul with cliches.

__Green eyes darted down to look at her own two feet for a second before they bounced up again to look at the male in front of her. Her tongue seemed to twist for a while, as if she couldn't land on a decision of what to say. That hope is useless. Staring at him, she knew she was tricking him. And in a way she found it appropriate, since he had done a few things in his time that weren't truly justified towards her either. She had never been good at these things though, and quickly surrendered. You don't need hope when you can already have what you want. Closing in on the male, who had started pacing to and fro in all their awkwardness, she nudged his neck softly and said nothing more. She would forgive him for everything, long as he did not leave her again. It would take a fool to not be able to see that truth in her face right then.

[/html]
[html]
Up to date with all threads now. Until tomorrow, of course XD We needs the little hearts now Wink 300+

Useless? She too was stabbing him. Cold and immune to his pain, like a white goddess, she took his heart out and stomped all over it. How could she? How could she hurt him this way? As revenge, a cold voice reminded him. He had hurt her and he deserved it. Indeed, frozen where he stood, his eyes wide in their fear and sadness. But then she was pressing against him and those words, those sweet words and his world exploded with colour and sound. Her scent engulfed him and he could finally breathe it in wthout guilt. How beautiful she was, her fur the colour of purity. She was giving herself over to him. Lubomir closed his eyes and put his head over her neck. Finally, Lubomir felt he had come home. "You are my hope. I knew I had not called you my angel for nothing."

Of course, he had not officially asked. It simply meant she had forgiven him, and her actions certainly showed that she loved him, but now came the greatest test of all. Tying himself down to one female. Promising to love her and her alone. To be her light in dark places, her strength in ties of despair, her grounding in reality, her hope and her fighter, her protector and her mate. Everything she could ask of him that he could freely give. He had come back for her. Bane was right. If he truly felt the way he insisted he did, what stopped him from confessing it? He certainly harboured no feelings for anyone else, Ember, Firefly or any other female. It was all about Mew. She was in his dreams and his waking moments and she was the steadying hand on his shoulder. "Mew... I love you. I could not bring myself to tell you this because I was afraid you would reject me after you found out about Firefly. I came back here and I plan on staying. Will you stay with me? Will you be my mate?" His breath laboured in his chest. But with wide yellow eyes, Lubomir looked at Mew and hoped that for once all his dreams would come true.

[/html]
[html]

Word count: 391

__The nudge became an embrace, and all of a sudden Lubomir seemed to change from being awkward and tense to relaxed. Relishing his neck around hers and her face in his furs, Mew took in his smell, the warmth of his body, hearing his words as if partly through air, partly through the two of them. The dark and grey hairs that made up his pelt tickled her nose and ears, but she didn't feel it as uncomfortable at all, rather the opposite. The morning after his arrival she had found herself tangled with him, having moved there in her sleep. It had been awkward, embarrassing, as if she wasn't allowed and as if it wasn't right. That feeling was not present now, all there was was his smell and hers, twisting together and feeding her sense of smell. The words she heard muffled and quiet made sense now, and the nickname didn't feel awkward anymore. She'd be his angel, if he let her.

__Drawing her breath, Mew was about to speak her mind, to openly tell him how she felt, once and for all instead of letting body language do the dirty work. Some things were much easier to trust if one'd just heard them spoken outright, instead of having based it on assumptions. Lubomir's voice again reached her ears as she was still drawing her breath, and as she listened she knew she couldn't turn back if she wanted to. He would have her trust, her heart, and anything he would ever want from her, because she had no means to resist it. Pulling away from him she smiled shyly, attempting to look him in the eyes but eventually failing and studying his front feet and her own, standing so very close to each other. There is nothing I'd want more, Lubomir. The words came out as a whisper, and the courage she had in her had all but evaporated, leaving her bare, yet not afraid. Shy would be a better way to describe how she felt, although she had no reason to, now that the male had opened himself so. Looking up from studying her feet, her green eyes met his yellow orbs and she muttered as she embraced him again, finding safety in his closeness. I'll stay with you for as long as you want me to, my love.

[/html]
[html]
Writing this made me all teary-eyed. I miss my boyfriend now. ;_; 300+

Her scent engulfed him, his nostrils flaring to make sure no breath escaped him. There had never been such a feeling of wholesomeness in his life before. He had loved Frigg, loved her with all his heart, but inevitably she had found a mate and Lubomir had taken second place in her heart. But Mew was his, all his and from now until the edge of eternity he would wake up and see her white fur and smell her deliciously familiar scent. She would be his light in dark places, she would be everything he had ever wanted. A companion to share his thoughts, a kindred spirit for his secrets, a mother for his future pups. He could imagine them raising a few together, tending to her every need as she bore the pregnancy on, being by her side when she birthed his first children. He could take care of her and she could be his half, his missing piece of heaven.

The acceptance, the soft whispers, they only made him happier and happier, until he was sure he would burst with it. "I would have you until the stars fall down, my angel. Until the seas dry up and the clouds cease to exist. Until the sun explodes and the moon disappears, until the ground opens up to eat us all. I will love you in this life and in the next, and whatever comes after I swear to you that I will find you again." He buried his nose in her nape once more, closing his eyes against the feel of her fur. Lubomir did not know what he should do now. As far as he was concerned, he could stay like this forever. But it would hardly matter, as long as she was by his side. There were still so many things left unsaid, but for now, he would let her lead him.

[/html]
[html]

Awww that is cute! -hug- Where is boyfriend? Go catch him with a rope.
The instant I try to be all emotional in my writing I feel like I'm made of cliches or something
Word count: 457

__Her own, simple words seemed feeble compared to the lush sentences the male expressed himself through, although it was what she could do to tell him what she felt. Never before had such a feeling risen inside of her, and she did not have the ability to express it through words. The only comparable passion or strong affection she had ever felt towards anyone else would be her love for her children. Children with a father they would never have known, had they lived, for the two had had an agreement; she wanted children, but not a mate. And he wanted sex, but not a mate. She had never cared for him - he had merely been a willing tool for her own goal in life. And until the return of the gray shadow that she clung to, she had never thought she would have the possibility of a proper family. Never thought she could feel for anyone in a special way, the special way - but again fate had proven her wrong. The words he spoke into her furs, her neck - her very bones - told her that she would never have to doubt anything ever again. She did not doubt her own affection in the slightest, and he just served her his own on a silver platter. They would be two, and in time maybe more, and this time she did not dread the image of a family that popped up in her head. She welcomed it, in truth, and there was nothing anyone could do to tear the happiness she felt at thinking of it away from her. Of course, Lubomir could tear it away from her, but she trusted him. She trusted him, and knowing that felt as wonderful as the smell of spring - a smell one longs for all throughout the dead, cold winter. For now, and for ever she was safe, not a fear in the world. The warmth of his furs engulfed her head, and she felt as if there was a little dent or something there that was made for her to place her neck in and wrap herself around his head. Whispering, slow words exiting her mouth, Mew did not think before she spoke - there was nothing holding her back any longer. I never knew there was such a thing as this - for me - in this world - I thought I would never live to experience it. Pausing, unafraid now, she pulled herself from the embrace and looked at him, face straight in front of him, muzzle touching his for all its length, their eyes only an inch or two apart. She smiled, before her face resumed a more serious look. She trusted him, but.. I still need to know I am safe.. from your other.. self. Vivid green eyes were tempted to fall to the ground for a second, to relieve the sudden stress that came upon her for again touching the subject in the midst of their love declaration, but she quenched her urge, and her gaze stayed fixed on his orbs. She would be truly happy, now, if he could just .. sign the contract. Then, there would be not a worry in the world left for the alabaster female.

[/html]
[html]
He's in Sweden, so the only time I'm getting a rope near him is for Easter Tongue That sounds so kinky XD Anyway, fail AG is fail for taking so damn long. 400+

She made him so happy to be alive. He didn't think she was aware of just how happy he was to be around her. It had taken a long time to reach this conclusion, because for the most part he had lived in denial, preferring instead to tell himself over and over again that she could never accept him. And yet she was the reason he had come back to Dahlia, she was why he had chosen to stay in the pack, despite his need to roam. He had chosen this hermetic path and now that he had finally come to terms with his decision, he knew that it was the right one. There was nothing else left for him outside the pack. His old leaders from Shadowed Sun had found a new home, Skoll was dead, Ember had joined Tayui and Pilot in AniWaya and everyone else he had had too little contact with to recall. Lubomir had liked his former pack, because that group had been the one to save his life, but here in Dahlia was where he belonged. With his angel, creating an intricate web of love and affection between them.

When she asked about his other self, he could feel the tug of monster on its chain, snarling with the possibility of tearing into her white fur. The grey male shuddered once, his disgust with himself plain. He knew that around Mew, more than anyone else, he was in control. She was safe because he could keep his level-headed judgement and he would do his damned hardest never to raise a paw against her. If it meant running away and living somewhere in the forest, if it meant drowning himself in the Bay, no fate would be worse than hurting her. He loved her too much for something like that and indeed he found himself smiling at her, for all the fear he still felt:"He will never harm you. As long as I am alive and well, he will never do anything to you. Of that you can be sure." It was perhaps not the best kind of reassurance in the world, but he certainly thought it would mean something. He wanted to make sure she never feared him, that their trust in each other was equal and mutual. "That monster? He will never harm you, Mew. Or any child that will come along." He smiled wider and licked her muzzle softly. It was the first time he had genuinely contemplated such a fate. But he could not say it would be a bad one. Indeed, he would gladly welcome something they had both created. Their little bundle of joy.

[/html]
[html]

Meh - you no fail! Today I have like 6 threads to reply to, I like having some that go slower than others anwyay! Big Grin
And easter-roping ftw! Tongue
Word count: 417

__Twice he said it, twice he ensured her safety in his presence, although he had another personality inside of him. If it was true, then she would relax, and she did, now, to some extent. Still it nagged at her, however, but it was not because she doubted him. She took his words for truth, but she was afraid he might believe himself to be right, whilst in reality he was not. The beast did not sleep forever, and Mew knew very well that there were particular things that could tip a person over the edge, no matter the control. She felt it herself, how it tugged at her very bones sometimes, urging her to let go and give in to the rage within. She had not yet done so, but it was strong sometimes. Although, this might not be the same entirely, as what Lubomir felt - thus for all she knew his control might be far better than her own. She did not reply to his words, did not find the time, before she was ambushed by another romantic gesture.

__A wet, cold tongue played over her muzzle at the end of his second sentence, and Mew felt a smile slide out on her muzzle. He spoke of children, the joker! A silly man, truly. Most males would be scared of this, surely? At least that was how it had seemed the times when Mew had let herself take part in girl-gossip with the odd femme she knew that did such things. She blushed, the grown woman, and her tongue flew over his muzzle in return, rapidly and uncertainly, before she removed her face and directed her eyes to the ground. What a girl she was becoming, truly! And for the sake of this folly joker in front of her. In truth, she didn't mind. She wanted this, wanted to indulge herself in it, as she felt she deserved. Her eyes rose again, flickered a little with awkwardness as her face still burnt - hot as embers with the shyness she felt, before they met his again. Children, eh? You are a joker, you - you know that? A screwed smile decorated the white face as she teased him - pups were not unwanted, although it might be a battle. She was scared of failing them, again, should she even be able to conceive. Time would show, and she granted this male all the time in the world - that much she was certain of.

[/html]
[html]
This is my February burst of inspiration or something, seriously. 400+

Lubomir had never thought he would find such happiness so far away from home. After his crush on Ember, he had been convinced that he would remain alone. Indeed, Firefly only seemed to solidify that idea. He had almost become passive in the weeks before Skoll's death, romantically speaking. What could he offer any potential mate? He was weak, his hunting was mediocre at best and in a pack his failure would only be unwillingly hidden by the other members. So he could read and write. That meant nothing. Without the other unfettered and wild, he could hardly fight to save his life. Realistically speaking, only a fool could ever think of mating him, let alone allowing him to father any children. But here she was, his beautiful angel, ready to commit herself to him, a grey oaf. He realised that he had always felt so clumsy around her. She had a presence that drew him in, fascinated him, made him lose balance and fall over like a great big lump, grinning like an idiot.

He tried to imagine them as parents. She would make a beautiful mother. Pregnancy would just make her even more angelic than she already was. He could imagine himself curling up against her every night, his hand over her belly, stroking it, a sense of belonging and content in his mind. Lubomir would be there for the birth, to hold his first child in his arms and smile at her. No, he could really not imagine a better setting to spend his days in. Her light kiss earned her a nudge in return. He felt like a lovesick puppy, which he most probably was. A silly, pup. But he loved her and she loved him in return and all was right with the world. "Would you not like pups? I know how horrible it must have felt after Asphyxia did what she did, but... Mew, there is no one else I can think of who would make a better mother. If I ever have pups of my own, you are the one I would love to have them with." Lubomir closed his eyes and started shifting. Soon enough, he was in his two-legged form, grinning down at his mate. "You are the light of my life." Bending towards her, he planted a kiss by the nape of her neck. Her scent flushed into his nostrils and he suppressed a low growl. How he wanted her to be his, now. Completely his.

[/html]
[html]

By the way - I eh, fail at roleplaying sex Tongue It makes me blush just thinking about it >> SO if you want that to happen we should fade out Tongue Sorry if that disappoints you >_<
Word count: 610

__Her face darkened for a little moment as he turned the question halfway into a sympathy fest. She hadn't thought of that, until now, until he mentioned it. She was, in fact, completely capable of having a conversation without feeling a horrendous sting of pain every time the word "child" was mentioned. After all, it was nearly a year ago soon. It wasn't as if she didn't wish it differently, though. Despite how his purpose with mentioning it was to show his support and affection, Mew could not help but feel irritated. Her grieving process was not over, it probably never would be, and as the pups had not been his it was none of his business. Unfortunately for Lubomir, Mew was angrily defensive on this weakness, and did not like to be reminded of its existence. She had enough on her mind. Despite the irritation, however, the femme smiled warmly at the words that followed those ill-picked, not able to be upset with him, and least of all now. It was comforting to hear them. A thought struck her, one she did not wish to linger on; would she be able to even have another litter? Had Asphyxia ruined her for life, or just this one time? The two figures in gray and white - one shining and one seemingly a shadow beside her - would simply have to wait and see. Given time, all mysteries would unfold. And until then she would not think about it - just as she would not think about her dead children now, nor mention to her mate (mate! How the word played with her senses) how she felt at him mentioning them.

__She calmly watched this gray male as he shifted, rising onto two legs - seemingly more comfortable. Why he had decided to shift she did not yet know, but now she regretted that she was not in her own two-legged form. A last sentence escaped his mouth and her blush was renewed, making her face hot and red again. She said nothing, but she was certain words were not needed - Mew, for all her strength and pride, confidence and drive, could not figure out how to express these things. The shyness of downcast green eyes and a hot face would hopefully suffice for now, and since he knew she was not young, despite this display of poorly handled teenager emotion, he would understand. He bent down to her and pressed his face to her neck as he kissed her. Automatically she bent her head in his direction, as if to embrace him with this limb. This would not do! She needed arms to hold him with; the clumsy body of a four-legged wolf simply did not suffice. Not waiting a second, Mew sat down on her hind legs and began her own shifting process. It took her nearly four to five minutes to complete (although she did not have this sense of time, naturally), and when finished she quickly rose to her feet and stood before him. This was the form he had met her in the first time, and the second, and it was the form she felt like herself in. No clumsy paws that could not do anything but keep her balance and move her body to a destination. Now she had hands, and long arms and legs - now she could properly wrap herself around Lubomir. And she did; in an instant she was by him, putting her arms around his shoulders and pushed her face into his furs, taking in his smell as she mumbled incomprehensible sounds of pleasure, muffled by the hair and flesh.

[/html]